TheSSF
Cannon Fodder
TheSSF
Cannon Fodder

April 4th, 2012, 3:15 pm #861

Well hey! I've been looking over the forum and this whole place seems rather interesting. I have a little roleplaying experience, but almost none when it comes to fighting such as this. However I'll try my very best to have well written, detailed and realistic posts!

I notice this is also based in America, which is pretty cool. If the movie taught me anything, it's that Japanese people are almost completely immune to bullets.

Dylan~
Adam Finn (17 Male) ACCEPTED Passing Slowly Through The Vector

DawnStar
Cannon Fodder
DawnStar
Cannon Fodder

April 8th, 2012, 12:49 pm #862

Hey there, everybody! New member here. I hope to have a fun time here with all of you guys!

Namira
Mr. Danya

April 8th, 2012, 1:10 pm #863

Greetings newcomers!

It's definitely worth taking a look at the chat (for getting to know the members!), the Mini (our baby site), and the New Handler's Guide. I hope you have fun here - if you have any questions feel free to drop a message to any of the staff, we're the ones with the red or blue names.

SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!
[+] spoiler
13:58 Gianni Oh come on you broke someone's heart
13:59 Gianni you are proud, not embarrassed
13:59 Christian Yes
13:59 Christian Be proud
13:59 Christian Do we not all strive to break a human soul?
[+] spoiler
Vincenzo/a 'Vinny' 'Enzo' Gatti | DO IT FOR THE VINE.
Toby 'Noodle' Andreasson | :|
[+] spoiler
G008 - Kammy So'oialo | wants a new script
G062 - Becca Everett | was a damn superstar
G071 - Sunshine Cho Lee | trusted
[+] spoiler
G026 - Rosalia Fiametta | Found it. | Walkie Talkies
G014 - Yelizaveta 'Bounce' Volkova | Out of here | Gasoline
B060 - Brock Mason | Thump. Thump |
G029 - Kristina 'Kris' Hartmann | Put Down. | Drama Bombs [∞], M79 Grenade Launcher [x6 grenades]
G117 - Jessie Anderson | Still Smiling | Faith

MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank

April 8th, 2012, 3:13 pm #864

Hi, DawnStar, and welcome to SOTF! As Namira said, feel free to give us a shout if you need anything.

Palhinuk
Cannon Fodder

April 8th, 2012, 10:09 pm #865

Hey there. Found this whole thing by happenstance and thought it seemed like a good way to stretch my writing legs out a bit and get to know some new people on this wide, wide internet of ours. So hello guys!
------
"Is it perfect in our little Hell?"

Royce Chambers- "The photographer with a temper - Bunga Bunga parties, Video Games, and Vampires
Larson DeStefano- "Class clown and master prankster"
Autumn Cobb- "The drummer girl with a coffee habit" - Pardon the Dust

MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank

April 9th, 2012, 12:33 am #867

Hi, Palhinuk! Welcome to SOTF!

Be sure to check out the chat, the Mini, and the New Handler's Guide. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other staffer (we have colored names). We hope you enjoy it here!

Hunt11
Cannon Fodder
Hunt11
Cannon Fodder

April 13th, 2012, 9:06 pm #868

Hey guys. As my school year winds to a close I discovered Survival of the Fittest, which looks like a lot of fun to be a part of, so hopefully I will be able to have a character up before Version 5 begins.
Current Characters

Ethan Johnson If you notice anything about my posts that could be improved on, feel free to PM me.
[+] spoiler

MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank

April 13th, 2012, 11:55 pm #869

Hi, Hunt11! We've talked in chat, so this is more of a second welcome.

Anyways, be sure to check out the Mini and the New Handler's Guide. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other staffer, here or on chat. We hope you enjoy it here!

KAS
Cannon Fodder
KAS
Cannon Fodder

April 14th, 2012, 12:13 am #870

Oops, I almost completely forgot to introduce myself to the forum.

Hi all, I'm randomly found this website when I was searching for RPs related to Battle Royale. I had seen the movie years ago but a Facebook friend's like suddenly made me yearn to become a part of something like it. I'll try to do my best, hopefully I won't suck too much.