Two mansions look down on the gated community below. One was formerly the mayor’s mansion, which has a distinct hunting lodge theme to it, including many mounted animal trophies. The second, smaller mansion is more modern with many large, broken windows.
Laurels
Mr. Danya

February 8th, 2014, 9:28 pm #11

It was then that Rachael began to regret not being more physically active in her life before Survival of the Fittest. Despite her request, Stacy was determined with going into the room where the people were. Rachael couldn't break free from Stacy's grip, so she was pulled down the hall with her companion. With every step, Rachael prayed they weren't walking towards any danger, imagining several dark scenarios that ended with the two of them dying in horrible ways. Finally, Stacy reached the door and opened it, calling out to whoever was in there.

The first response was somewhat pleasant. It sounded like someone who recognized Stacy. Rachael looked in the room and saw two girls. The first, the one who called out to Stacy, was Miranda Millers. Rachael almost didn't recognize her without her hair, but Miranda was supposed to be a popular girl like Stacy, so it looked like they had found a friend. This might have been worth going to the room for.

The other girl was Katarin Tolstoff. Rachael knew she was a basketball player, and her greeting sounded like she knew Stacy as well.

"Um...hi," Rachael said to the girls in the room.

If these girls knew Stacy, it was likely they weren't going to be in any danger after all. Rachael now felt kind of embarrassed for how she acted moments ago.
[+] spoiler
Nadia Riva
"You don't think I'm pretty enough to be a model? And you're telling me while wearing that face?"

Noah Whitley
"You look like you could use a laugh, and I have just the joke for that."

Alba Reyes
"Woo hoo! Three holes in one! That's a new record!"
[+] spoiler
Girl #007-Rachael Langdon
"I really am going to die, aren't I? Oh god, what am I going to do?"

Armed with a Solar Powered Scientific Calculator
Stabbed with a sword by Marcus Leung.
Girl #018-Claire Monaghan
"You know, I always thought I'd be seen by millions. Fuck Murphy's Law."

Armed with a Shotgun Flashlight (1 Bullet) and a bulletproof vest

Girl #035-Sophie McDowell
"People often find inspiration in the darkest times. I guess I can too."
Killed by a grenade thrown by Summer Simms

Armed with a lead pipe.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

19:10 Laurelena: When octopi eat hamsters, the resulting laughter is a mix of colorful idiocy and dainty ice skating

18:10 Mimi: "how many nipples does Miss Piggy REALLY have?"

16:57 Mimi play Fergaliscious
16:58 Mimi IF YOU EVER WANT FANS
16:58 Mimi YOU NEED FERALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi FERGALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi Omg
16:58 Mimi feral-liscious
16:58 Mimi that's
16:58 Mimi blowing my mind

16:57 KamiKaze Laurie, if you ever become a mod, let it be known that one day you will critique someone's profile who had a girl killing her family friend because he raped her, and the person will insult you by calling you a talking Oshawott doll.

21:42Acidic i AM ANAL WART MAN

00:19Delroy.... I HAVE AN IMAGE OF HANSEL FUCKING TRAVIS WITH A CHAINSAW STUCK IN MY HEAD. HOW IS THIS IN ANY WAY GOOD!?

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon
[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon and Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon

Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler

Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler

Will
Player

February 9th, 2014, 11:24 am #12

Stacy held her breath as the door slowly creaked open. The first thing she saw was a girl standing up and looking straight at her with a spear in hand. Stacy's muscles tensed as her eyes kept locked onto the spear the girl was holding. At first she didn't recognise the short haired girl, it was only when she said Stacy’s name that she realised who it was.

“Miranda.” Stacy said with a sigh of relief.

Although she wasn't that close with Miranda, it was still better than having someone like Hansel Williams be in here. Stacy had only spoken with Miranda a few times, but on those few occasions, she had always been pleasant with her. Then again, given her reputation, she wouldn't have been that surprised if Miranda had gone and bitched about her to her friends soon after. However, there was a strange feeling she had within the brief moment she saw Miranda. Wasn't she on one of the announcements?

Before Stacy had time to expand on her thoughts, another voice greeted her. Stacy’s eyes panned across from Miranda and down to the sofa where another girl was sitting. Her stomach sank and she squeezed Rachael’s arm even tighter as she stared wide eyed at Kat. The last time Stacy saw Kat it had ended with Stacy pointing her shotgun in her face. Kat had a weapon in her hand too. A knife. The same knife she had tried to murder Miles with.

“Hello Kat.” Stacy responded in a wavering voice.
V6 Characters:
------------------
----Cassandra "Cassie" Venus--------------------------------Eleanor "Elle" Duval----------
[+] spoiler
------------------
--------B011: Finn Grant ------------------------------------- G020: Stacy Ramsey------
----------Weapon: Megaphone--------------------------Weapon: Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12
---------------------------Multishot---------------------------------------------- Caught in a Moment-------------------
[+] spoiler
Finn Grant: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Stacy Ramsey: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

KamiKaze
Winner

February 9th, 2014, 7:10 pm #13

The tension in the air was something you could cut with a knife. Well, maybe with Kyoko or the one in Kat's hand, actually.

Stacy had a gun, which wasn't good. She couldn't tell if Rachael had something, but that only made things worse. Kat had reacted rather... hostile? Hostile. That was it. And Stacy had that waver in her voice. Miranda tried to think back to when she first saw Kat at the airport. Nothing about Stacy, she recalled. Plenty about her stabbing Miles, which apparently, if the announcements were true, he survived. She had heard something about Stacy and Miles being a thing for a while, but did word even travel that fast on the island to know if Kat had done something to Miles?

Was there something she was missing?

Perhaps it was just island stress. She knew the feeling.

Her eyes flicked towards the gun. Gun versus two sharp objects. That was definitely an advantage in Stacy's favor if something happened. Sure, Kyoko provided a fair amount of distance, but not as much as a gun would. With a spear, you had to get a bit closer. It was even more true with the knife. Miranda had no idea if Stacy was a good shot, but she did have the upper arm in weapons.

Miranda's eyes went off the gun and looked for a way out if it did get worse. Stacy and Rachael were blocking the way they came, so can't go that way. There was probably another exit, no doubt. But Stacy could still shoot at them. For a second, Miranda recalled how she had been shot at shortly after she... met Kaitlyn. That had been a different gun, most probably, but she remembered how she tried to run away, only being certain once she far from the house that she hadn't been shot. It wasn't something she wanted to relive.

Feeling it a bit harder to breath, Miranda looked further around the room. Her gaze drifted towards the door with Stacy and Rachael, to Kat, to the coffee table with a vase perched on it, to the spear, to the gun, and back again.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."
[+] spoiler
In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2008 SOTF
Carol Burke- Female Student #015- A good friend.
Remy Kim- Male Student #080- Yet another victim of the system.
Aileen Borden- Female Student #022- It's going to be okay.

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2012 SOTF
Alexandria "Alex" Ripley- Female Student #002- Sometimes your life is meant to be a warning to others.
Lana Torres- Female Student #039- Technically, she died happy.
Miranda Millers- Female Student #019- Doomed by self-fulfilling prophecy.

In Loving Memory of Those Killed in the 2015 SOTF
Jennifer Wallace- Female Student #055- Good night, and good luck.
Junko Kurosawa- Female Student #041- Experienced a thrill to die for.
Emma Luz- Female Student #022- Sweet dreams.

....?
Anna Chase- Female Student #010- And then she lived happily ever after.
[+] spoiler
For v6, I have come to a decision. To help lessen character pimping, I have vowed not to talk about my characters, any characters closely related to mine, or any threads I've been involved in, in any of the following places:

- Chat
- General Discussion thread
- TV Tropes
- Random Thoughts

I am not allowing myself to talk about anything relating to my characters or scenes I'm in unless they are brought up in conversation by another handler. I am not allowed to use my characters' names OOC or mention anything relating to that character until another handler mentions them. This is not currently in effect for pre-game; these self-imposed rules do not apply until v6 starts. However, they will be in effect the second v6 is announced. When one of my characters die, escape, or are otherwise removed from the game, these rules are lifted for that character, and I am free to talk about that character as much as I want. However, the others will have to wait until they too are out of the game.

This is a personal promise I'm keeping to myself for v6. If I break it, please feel free to bitch me out.

-KamiKaze

Addendum as of v6: I may ask for critiques while a character's arc is ongoing, as long as someone has offered to do so.
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

decoy73
Winner

February 9th, 2014, 10:33 pm #14

Stacy was scared. In fact, she had every right to be, as Kat stood up, bringing herself to her full height. It was a miracle that Kat didn't act on her urges, which were mainly to do to Stacy what she didn't do to Miles - mainly make the dumb bitch a fucking pincushion.

"So, how are you?" she asked, stepping forward and pointing at Stacy with her knife. "How's Miles? He must really be in a lot of pain right now."
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

[+] spoiler
Male #9 - Zubin Wadia; Status: ACTIVE, "... and for those three reasons, good fences make good neighbors."(-5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10)
Female #32 - Katarin "Kat" Tolstoff; Status: #70 ELIMINATED, "How's Miles? He must really be in a lot of pain right now."(-2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5)
Male #53 - Michael Whaley - Status: #9 ELIMINATED; "Just ... wanted ...help." (-1 0 1)
[+] spoiler
Male #16 - Jason Clarke; Status: #111 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Instinct - "Bollocks ..."
Male #28 - James "Jimmy" Robertson; Status: #97 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Darken Your Clothes and Strike a Violent Pose - "Stay strong ..."
Male #41 - Simon Telamon; Status: #213 RESCUED, Final Location: A Slight Change of Plans - ??? ?????????, ? ?????????, ? ???? ??? ???????? ?????, ? ????, ?? ????? ??? ????????? ???????? ???????, ??? ?????? ?????. ?? ?????????? ?? ??????? ????? ??? ?? ????.
Female #31 - Charlene Norris; Status: #189 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Everyday is like Sunday - ""You're my ... BFF. You ... were the best ..."
Female #50 - Tiffany Chanders; Status: #161 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Legoland Empire - What is she going to do with that now? It's not like (Adopted from selphie_trabia)
[+] spoiler
Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Gandhi Tribe

Female #17: Jaquilyn Locke WINNER
Female #9: Cassidy Kant SECOND PLACE
Female #16: Venice Pennington-Johannes THIRD PLACE
Male #9: Zubin Wadia JURY MEMBER #10
Male #14: Joachim Lovelace JURY MEMBER #9
Male #4: Owen Kay JURY MEMBER #8
Female #57: Cammy Davidson JURY MEMBER #7
Female #39:Lana Torres JURY MEMBER #6
Female #12: Cassandra Black JURY MEMBER #5
Male #29: Matt Masters JURY MEMBER #4
Female #32: Kat Tolstoff JURY MEMBER #3
Male #41: Virgil Jefferson-Davis JURY MEMBER #2
Male #32: Rutherford ?R.J.? Roger JURY MEMBER #1

Gwe Tribe
Douglas MacAllister #3 MEDEVACED
Male #59: David Zimmer #8 ELIMINATED
Male #24: Francis St. Ledger #9 ELIMINATED

Shak-Ti Tribe
Female #44: Sharon Austin #5 ELIMINATED
Female #18: Claire Monaghan #7 ELIMINATED

Varna Tribe
Female #19: Miranda Millers #6 ELIMINATED
Female #64: Alice Gilman #4 ELIMINATED

Brahman Tribe
Jake Mordetsky #1 ELIMINATED
Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN

Laurels
Mr. Danya

February 9th, 2014, 11:03 pm #15

It was then that Rachael realized that things probably weren't completely okay between Stacy and the girls in the room. Stacy didn't sound too happy to see Katarin, and she squeezed Rachael's arm even tighter than before. Rachael let out a small groan when she did, but tried to stay quiet. They had clearly stumbled into something a bit awkward and unpleasant, and she had no clue how she was going to fit in with it.

Katarin walked forward, holding a knife towards Stacy. She asked about Miles. Rachael felt her blood turn cold. Was Katarin the one who attacked Miles?

Rachael looked to Stacy. She hoped her ally could handle this peacefully. Katarin looked ready to use that knife on someone, and Rachael prayed that it wouldn't have to be used.
[+] spoiler
Nadia Riva
"You don't think I'm pretty enough to be a model? And you're telling me while wearing that face?"

Noah Whitley

Alba Reyes
[+] spoiler

Armed with a lead pipe.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

19:10 Laurelena: When octopi eat hamsters, the resulting laughter is a mix of colorful idiocy and dainty ice skating

16:57 KamiKaze Laurie, if you ever become a mod, let it be known that one day you will critique someone's profile who had a girl killing her family friend because he raped her, and the person will insult you by calling you a talking Oshawott doll.

00:19Delroy.... I HAVE AN IMAGE OF HANSEL FUCKING TRAVIS WITH A CHAINSAW STUCK IN MY HEAD. HOW IS THIS IN ANY WAY GOOD!?

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon
[+] spoiler

[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon

Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler

Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler

Will
Player

February 10th, 2014, 4:32 pm #16

Stacy’s eyes were fixed on Kat as she rose from her seat. Her legs began to feel weak as Kat taunted and moved closer to Stacy with her knife raised threateningly. In only a few more steps, that knife would be right at Stacy’s throat. She had to stay strong and not allow Kat to know how terrified she was.

Stacy released Rachael’s arm and brought her own shaking hand underneath the gun. She raised the shotgun so it was pointing at Kat. Hopefully this would halt Kat’s progression towards them. She felt like she was back at the beach again. The scene mirrored almost exactly how it was a few days ago when she was trying to protect Miles, only this time, she was protecting herself and Rachael.

“I’m not afraid of you Kat.” Stacy said sternly in response to Kat’s taunts. Her eyes quickly switched to Miranda, who seemed to be getting more and more anxious by the second. With any luck, she might be sensible and try and cool the situation down between the two girls.

“I’m sorry for what happened at the beach Kat, but what else was I supposed to do? I couldn't just stand there and watch you kill my friend.”
V6 Characters:
------------------
----Cassandra "Cassie" Venus--------------------------------Eleanor "Elle" Duval----------
[+] spoiler
------------------
--------B011: Finn Grant ------------------------------------- G020: Stacy Ramsey------
----------Weapon: Megaphone--------------------------Weapon: Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12
---------------------------Multishot---------------------------------------------- Caught in a Moment-------------------
[+] spoiler

KamiKaze
Winner

February 10th, 2014, 8:43 pm #17

As the conversation between Kat and Stacy continued, everything clicked into place for Miranda.

Stacy had been with Miles when Kat tried to stab him. It sounded a bit like Stacy had tried to stop her, but obviously she escaped. It wasn't a part of the story she recalled Kat mentioning, but it really did sound something like that. Which meant that Stacy had every reason to attack them.

Miranda continued to search for an exit, a hiding spot, anything. She hated how Stacy and Rachael continued to block the door. They needed to get out of there. In fact, it was becoming apparent that they needed to leave, period. Stacy had that shotgun, and it wasn't something she wanted to deal with.

The knife was currently pointed at Stacy, and the gun back at Kat. Miranda had to do something or else she and Kat would die.

Her eyes finally rested on the vase sitting on the table.

It was a nice vase; ceramic, with a floral pattern. It must had been for flowers and such. Miranda almost hated to do what she had to do, but she slid Kyoko to her left hand, and picked it up with her other.

Sorry Stacy.

Miranda lifted her arm back and threw the vase as hard as she could.

After throwing it, she began to stomp towards Stacy and Rachel, spear pointed in their direction. She was going to get them out by force if she had to, damn it, make no mistake about that.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."
[+] spoiler
In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2008 SOTF
Carol Burke- Female Student #015- A good friend.
Remy Kim- Male Student #080- Yet another victim of the system.
Aileen Borden- Female Student #022- It's going to be okay.

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2012 SOTF
Alexandria "Alex" Ripley- Female Student #002- Sometimes your life is meant to be a warning to others.
Lana Torres- Female Student #039- Technically, she died happy.
Miranda Millers- Female Student #019- Doomed by self-fulfilling prophecy.

In Loving Memory of Those Killed in the 2015 SOTF
Jennifer Wallace- Female Student #055- Good night, and good luck.
Junko Kurosawa- Female Student #041- Experienced a thrill to die for.
Emma Luz- Female Student #022- Sweet dreams.

....?
Anna Chase- Female Student #010- And then she lived happily ever after.
[+] spoiler
For v6, I have come to a decision. To help lessen character pimping, I have vowed not to talk about my characters, any characters closely related to mine, or any threads I've been involved in, in any of the following places:

- Chat
- General Discussion thread
- TV Tropes
- Random Thoughts

I am not allowing myself to talk about anything relating to my characters or scenes I'm in unless they are brought up in conversation by another handler. I am not allowed to use my characters' names OOC or mention anything relating to that character until another handler mentions them. This is not currently in effect for pre-game; these self-imposed rules do not apply until v6 starts. However, they will be in effect the second v6 is announced. When one of my characters die, escape, or are otherwise removed from the game, these rules are lifted for that character, and I am free to talk about that character as much as I want. However, the others will have to wait until they too are out of the game.

This is a personal promise I'm keeping to myself for v6. If I break it, please feel free to bitch me out.

-KamiKaze

Addendum as of v6: I may ask for critiques while a character's arc is ongoing, as long as someone has offered to do so.
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

Will
Player

February 12th, 2014, 6:53 pm #18

Miranda was definitely not going to try and calm the situation down. Stacy yelped as the vase came hurtling towards her and Rachael. She flung herself against the wall just in time as the vase skimmed across her back and smashed onto the floor behind her. She wasn't expecting that from Miranda, perhaps Kat had made up some lie and told her that Stacy was dangerous. Although, Stacy shouldn't have been so naïve, Miranda had already killed one person and there was no reason why she wouldn't kill again.

By the time Stacy had recovered, she saw the spear wielding Miranda heading towards her. Stacy froze for a split second. This was it. Miranda was coming to kill her and Rachael, and if Stacy didn't do anything, they’d both be dead in a matter of seconds.

Stacy didn't know what to do. The only thought that came into Stacy’s head was “shoot”. In a blind panic, Stacy gasped sharply, brought up her shotgun and pulled the trigger.
V6 Characters:
------------------
[+] spoiler
------------------
[+] spoiler

decoy73
Winner

February 13th, 2014, 3:09 am #19

Miranda decided the best thing to do was to throw a vase at Stacy and Rachael. It almost hit them, but Miranda was already on her way to Stacy, spear at the ready. None of this bothered Kat much.

What did bother Kat was when Stacy brought the shotgun up, finger on the trigger. Kat ran for Miranda, to get her out of the way and

BOOM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kat flopped down on the bed and sighed, content. Beside her, Miranda unzipped her bag and fished through it. Kat closed her eyes as a mechanical whirring went through her ears, followed by the sound of the door being opened. The door closed and Stacey Mordetsky put her suitcase on the ground with a relieved sigh.

"Stacey!" Miranda greeted.

"Miranda!" Stacey turned her head to the bed Kat was on. "Oh Kat! You're here, too!"

"Hey, Stacey." Kat replied.

"Enjoying Disneyland?" Miranda asked as she pulled out her iPod.

"Oh, yeah." Kat giggled as her head sank into the holy shit this is a fluffy pillow.

"Do you even have to ask? This place is awesome!" Stacey smiled.

"I know, right?" Miranda agreed.

"Seriously, with all the rides, food and this hotel, how could I not love it here?" Stacey admitted

"Uh, waterpark? Don't forget the waterpark," Kat pointed out.

"Oh, I didn't. Why do you think I went shopping for a new bikini last week?" Stacey stated.

"Oh man, I got a new red swimsuit that I need to show off soon." Miranda added.

"Just wait 'til you girls see mine. Yellow is in this year, and I'm gonna prove it." Stacey bragged.

"I don't know. Isn't that so blinding that you'd need shades to look at it?" Kat smirked.

"Really now? We'll see who's laughing once we go to the water park." Stacey shot a mocking look of irritation to Kat

"What about you, Kat?" Miranda queried.

"Purple. Only way to go." Kat answered, as if it was the most obvious answer in the world.

"Purple. Very nice." Miranda smiled as she sat down on the edge of the opposite bed.

"Purple, huh? You've got style, Kat." Stacey gave an approving nod and walked over to sit next to Miranda. Kat, for her part, returned the nod and raised herself so she was sitting on the bed.

"Hey, uh, Stacey? I just remembered I saw you at prom with Webster." Miranda revealed.

"Yeah? What about him?" Stacey asked.

Miranda got to the point. "How was he?"

"I'd bet twenty that he tried to put the moves on you." Kat had to stifle a giggle from that.

Stacey just gave a sly smile. "Well, he might have put the moves on me, but he had the stuff to back it up, if you know what I mean." She winked.

"The STDs?"

"Sperm count?"

Stacey rolled her eyes at those answers. "Oh, ha ha ha. You guys are so funny."

"At least there were a lot of cute outfits at prom, though?" Miranda changed the subject. At heart, she and Kat didn’t care about what it was specifically that Travis had.

"Well, duh. Did you see some of the guys?" Kat asked.

"Oh yeah. We had some real winners, didn't we?" Stacey laughed.

Miranda smiled awkwardly "Uh..."

"Oh come on, Miranda. You looked cute at prom, too." Stacey grinned playfully.

"Film noir, huh? That's how you described it?" Kat recalled.

"Yeah, femme fatale. Sexy, dangerous woman," Miranda replied.

"If that's what you were going for, then mission accomplished," Stacey said.

"Thank you!" Miranda said.

"Well, what about you? You're the go-to for going out," Kat told Stacey.

"Oh, I could sit here all day talking about all the outfits at prom, but that's not much of a way to spend a vacation, is it?" Stacey asked.

"No, it is not," Kat said.

"What about cute outfits you saw on the plane, then?" Miranda asked.

"Depends, can I talk about what we were wearing?" Stacey laughed.

"Uh, yeah," Kat remarked, once again, as if it were obvious.

"In that case, we looked hotter than Hell and outshined everyone else on the plane." Stacey admitted. This got a jovial laugh from Kat and an outstretched hand from Miranda. Stacey smirked at the compliments as she returned the high five. "What's so funny? I was just telling the truth, wasn't I?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FEMALE STUDENT #32 - KATARIN TOLSTOFF: ELIMINATED

82 STUDENTS REMAIN
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

[+] spoiler
Male #9 - Zubin Wadia; Status: ACTIVE, "... and for those three reasons, good fences make good neighbors."(-5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10)
Female #32 - Katarin "Kat" Tolstoff; Status: #70 ELIMINATED, "How's Miles? He must really be in a lot of pain right now."(-2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5)
Male #53 - Michael Whaley - Status: #9 ELIMINATED; "Just ... wanted ...help." (-1 0 1)
[+] spoiler
Male #16 - Jason Clarke; Status: #111 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Instinct - "Bollocks ..."
Male #28 - James "Jimmy" Robertson; Status: #97 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Darken Your Clothes and Strike a Violent Pose - "Stay strong ..."
Male #41 - Simon Telamon; Status: #213 RESCUED, Final Location: A Slight Change of Plans - ??? ?????????, ? ?????????, ? ???? ??? ???????? ?????, ? ????, ?? ????? ??? ????????? ???????? ???????, ??? ?????? ?????. ?? ?????????? ?? ??????? ????? ??? ?? ????.
Female #31 - Charlene Norris; Status: #189 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Everyday is like Sunday - ""You're my ... BFF. You ... were the best ..."
Female #50 - Tiffany Chanders; Status: #161 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Legoland Empire - What is she going to do with that now? It's not like (Adopted from selphie_trabia)
[+] spoiler
Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Gandhi Tribe

Female #17: Jaquilyn Locke WINNER
Female #9: Cassidy Kant SECOND PLACE
Female #16: Venice Pennington-Johannes THIRD PLACE
Male #9: Zubin Wadia JURY MEMBER #10
Male #14: Joachim Lovelace JURY MEMBER #9
Male #4: Owen Kay JURY MEMBER #8
Female #57: Cammy Davidson JURY MEMBER #7
Female #39:Lana Torres JURY MEMBER #6
Female #12: Cassandra Black JURY MEMBER #5
Male #29: Matt Masters JURY MEMBER #4
Female #32: Kat Tolstoff JURY MEMBER #3
Male #41: Virgil Jefferson-Davis JURY MEMBER #2
Male #32: Rutherford ?R.J.? Roger JURY MEMBER #1

Gwe Tribe
Douglas MacAllister #3 MEDEVACED
Male #59: David Zimmer #8 ELIMINATED
Male #24: Francis St. Ledger #9 ELIMINATED

Shak-Ti Tribe
Female #44: Sharon Austin #5 ELIMINATED
Female #18: Claire Monaghan #7 ELIMINATED

Varna Tribe
Female #19: Miranda Millers #6 ELIMINATED
Female #64: Alice Gilman #4 ELIMINATED

Brahman Tribe
Jake Mordetsky #1 ELIMINATED
Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN

Laurels
Mr. Danya

February 13th, 2014, 4:25 am #20

Rachael's arm was freed as Stacy raised her gun at Katarin. Rachael pulled her arms close to her body and stepped back. It looked like there really wasn't going to be any peaceful negotiating here. She was ready to run, but she wasn't ready to leave Stacy behind. Stacy's gun meant they could at least keep the others at a distance and get back to Miles as soon as possible.

Just then, Miranda chucked a vase at them. Rachael immediately crouched to the ground, covering her head with her hands in order to avoid the vase. She let out a small cry as the vase smashed against the ground. Just as she looked up, she heard a loud banging sound. She cried out again, losing her balance and falling on her behind.

Rachael turned to look at her companion. Stacy's gun had gone off, smoke emerging from the barrel of her gun. She turned and looked back in the room where Miranda and Katarin were. Her eyes widened in horror as she looked, her mouth falling agape. Stacy's aim was on point, and Katarin had taken the bullet. Rachael looked in horror at the blood that emerged from Katarin's wound as her body fell to the ground.

All she could do was scream. She had never screamed so loud before in her life.
[+] spoiler
Nadia Riva

Noah Whitley

Alba Reyes
[+] spoiler

Armed with a lead pipe.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon
[+] spoiler

[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon

Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler

Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler