in all the posting of relationship threads no-one will notice that i'm gay

V7 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V7 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
Yugikun
Mr. Danya

September 24th, 2017, 11:30 am #21

Somersault wrote:ZOMG ALL THE CHARS, BUT:

Keisha and Teresa are both PARTY PEOPLE WOOT WOOT.

Kelly and Jonathan would totally volunteer together!

Abaynesh and Roxanne might read a lot. What kind of books is Roxanne into? Right now, Abaynesh is in an F.Scott Fitzgerald phase.

Keisha and Ashley might know each other from parties.
@Keisha/Teresa yeah, they are! They also both seem to be into gossip so maybe they both go to each other to talk about gossip and stuff?

@Ashley/Keisha they probably would but I'm not sure what else there would be. I think they'd just know each other from parties but not much more than that.

@Kelly/Jonathan not quite sure if they would actually see each other volunteering together. Jonathan's more into social justice things and the ones you've mentioned Kelly being into aren't the ones Jonathan would be into, so Iunno if they'd really know each other.

@Abaynesh/Roxanne I'd see these two being friends! Given Abaynesh seems to like hanging with the quiet kids they might bond over reading, if only in a slight way. (she's likes high fantasy/stephen king books, btw)
[+] spoiler

G???: Anna "Roxanne" Herbert - "...It's a god-awful small affair..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3
THEME: Dire Straits - Skateaway

G???: Teresa Rojas - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2
THEME: Tata Young - Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me

B???: Jonathan Meyers - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1
THEME: Kate Miller-Heidke - Caught In The Crowd
[+] spoiler
Ashley Tanner - The Tattooed Jackass - "We got the music, we got the drinks, I think we have a recipe for some rock n' roll."
Yuko Hayashibara - The Tomboy - "Yo, homeboy, come over here. I wanna play some ball."
[+] spoiler

B003: Jeremy Frasier - ?Yeah. No regrets.? - 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
THEME: OneRepublic - Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti - ?Thank... you...? - 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
THEME: The Megas - The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King - "I win." - 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6: 1 2 3 4 5
THEME: Luck Ganriki - golden sneer

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

Somersault
Survivor

September 24th, 2017, 11:36 am #22

Yayyy! I could definitely see Abaynesh reading more Stephen King novels as a result of Roxanne's influence. Everything else I'm cool with, and perhaps Adele knows Jonathan from choir, and Teresa from parties as she's part of the Titty Brigade?

Also, Kelly's friends with Jiji, so maybe she's on decent terms with Jonathan. Not that close, but maybe that's how they actually know each other. Keisha's also very outspoken about social justice.
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Keisha Higgins-Bell - "Sorry, but am I interrupting something?" - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
[+] spoiler
Kelly Nguyen: "Finding the weather nice?" - Up We Go - LIGHTS
Memories:
Pregame: Universe
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] spoiler
Adele Jones: "Bitch, yes!" - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself
[+] spoiler
Abaynesh Dula: Go away, I'm reading about the Cold War. - Cooking something up. - Raise Your Glass - P!nk
Janie Lyons: I'm the responsible one. Totally. - Keeping it under control. - Cry Me Out - Pixie Lott
[color=33d8568]Cleo Braithwaite[/color]: Fuckboi I know that's not my name in your mouth, or it's comin' back out with some teeth. - Planning her path. - Werkin Girls- Angel Haze
[+] spoiler
Seema Desai - Striving for success. - "Planning is perfection, and I have many plans."
Melanie Washington - Hoping for happiness. - "Like, don't you think that's the whole point of acting? Getting people involved?
Lavender Lal - Aiming for attention. - "I'm not just her twin."
Sade Kagale - Bracing for burden. - "So, have tennis practice at 4, babysitting at 7, pick up my brother at 10? I can totally do that."
[+] spoiler
Keisha by Ryuki!
Kelly by Ryuki!
Abaynesh by Ryuki!
Adele by Ryuki!
[+] spoiler
Candice Banks never had time. ((Given to Muninn!))

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

September 24th, 2017, 11:40 am #23

Somersault wrote:Also, Kelly's friends with Jiji, so maybe she's on decent terms with Jonathan. Not that close, but maybe that's how they actually know each other.
Ooh yeah, if Kelly's friends with Jiji then she's probably at the very least an aquiantiance of Jonathan. Maybe not quite friends but they'd know each other, at the very least.

Other stuff sounds fine!
[+] spoiler

[+] spoiler
Ashley Tanner - The Tattooed Jackass - "We got the music, we got the drinks, I think we have a recipe for some rock n' roll."
Yuko Hayashibara - The Tomboy - "Yo, homeboy, come over here. I wanna play some ball."
[+] spoiler

Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

September 27th, 2017, 2:47 am #24

Ashley's profile is finished, if you wanna take a look at it. A couple details got changed so while I'll update the paragraph I'd advise you take a look at it for the time being.

In addition, if you have a connection with one of my characters and you really really wanna prewrite something feel free to PM me on the boards or Discord and we'll act out that connection in a prewritten thread. I can't promise that I'll be the fastest writer but I'll try to get back to you whenever I'm available - this'll be slightly high priority because I want to prewrite something and I'm sorta excited to do V7 stuff, so hit me up!

(also i'll update the OP and contact people about things they've sent me sometime, I haven't forgotten you CBP don't worry)
[+] spoiler

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

October 19th, 2017, 3:16 am #25

I decided that I'm going to remove Spencer as a concept, mostly so that I don't have to adopt off half my cast when it comes time for final applications. He's likely gonna be a PV3 Prologue character, so if you're disappointed in the fact that I don't get to write Laurels then don't be, I'll do it at some point.

Meanwhile, feel free to GIMME MORE RELATION
[+] spoiler

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

backslash
Mr. Danya

October 19th, 2017, 3:20 am #26

Mercy is into photography and might occasionally talk with Roxanne about it, and she's friends with Yuko's sister and also loves cute things, so they could get along.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
[+] spoiler
V5:
G063 Natali Greer was just unlucky.
B047 Marcus Leung lost his way. (Adopted from Solomir.)

V6:
B001 Min-jae Parker is locked away.
B021 Crist?bal Morales let his guard down.
G017 Raina Rose got washed away.
G003 Bridgette Sommerfeld got a shock. (Adopted from Aloha.)
G029 Georgia Lee Day went home. (Adopted from frogue.)
Nathan Lovegrove was left behind.

V7 Pregame:
Myles Roux is considering his options.
Dolores Upton is exploring the past.
Andy Silverman is balling out.
Siyanda Nagi is on the run.
Mercy Ames is passing judgment.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

[+] spoiler

October 19th, 2017, 4:50 am #27

Johnathon: Would know Lucas since Lucas is also in the drama club. Though I don't see them being more than acquaintances.

Roxanne: Lucas has probably flirted with her at some point. Also, he loves art so maybe he's talked to her about it at some point. Probably flirted with her by comparing her art to some well known or even obscure painter. Sierra and her are kinda similar; both resent and avoid their parents, and their parents get mad at them for not living up to their image of them. So maybe there is relationship there? Or maybe they are just acquaintances.

Ashley: Sierra likes to party and she has tattoos. They could know each other.

Teresa: Maybe hooked up with Lucas at some point. They both go through relationships pretty quickly, so I don't imagine Lucas would be too upset at it ending. Sierra is also a fellow partier, so they could know each other.

Yuko: Sierra is friends with Yuki and is also bi like their sister, so close acquaintances? Possible friends by association? And again, Lucas probably has hit on her.

Let me know what you think, yo.
[+] spoiler
Sierra Cook - The rebelling, cynical nature lover
  • Pregame: 1, 2
  • Memories: 1, 2, 3
Lucas Abernathy - The lady loving, film making nightmare fetishist
  • Pregame: 1, 2, 3, 4
  • Memories: 1

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

November 1st, 2017, 3:03 am #28

@Roxanne/Mercy - Yeah, I see these two being good with each other! Maybe less friends more acquaintances but I see them talking a lot about photography during photography related events!

@Yuko/Mercy - Yeah, I'm seeing these two as friends, especially given the whole sister thing. Maybe Yuko would like, try to help her out with her MMA stuff to try and make her STRONK?

@Jonathan/Lucas - Agreeing with you that I don't think these two would know one another. In Jonathan's mind Lucas would probably just end up being 'person he pushed away #10241024102412," if anything.

@Roxanne/Lucas - Roxanne would appreciate the compliments and would be okay enough with viewing Lucas as an art aquaintance but she'd probably turn down the flirting super hard.

@Roxanne/Sierra - Nnnnooottttt seeing a conduit where the two really know one another enough in order for Roxanne to be open about her parents. I can see the art connection and they can be acquaintances due to that but the only people who Roxanne is really totally open to are the people in her band, so yeah, probably just acquaintances.

@Ashley/Sierra - ...Yeah these two would gel pretty well with each other. Friends at the very least, maybe they even dated for a bit?

@Teresa/Lucas - Yeah, exes work with me. If Lucas is totally cool with the breakup then there's no real reason for Teresa to not still hang with him, so the two would likely still be friends afterwards.

@Teresa/Sierra - Yep. They're likely party friends. Nothing really on my side I can think of adding here.

@Yuko/Sierra - Yep. Probably really good acquaintances due to the sister thing and given Yuko's being a LGBT activist I can see Sierra appreciating that.

@Lucas/Yuko - If Lucas flirted then I'd imagine that the two would have dated for a bit. Maybe not for the longest time but for a few months at the very least and I think they'd be on good terms with each other afterwards?
[+] spoiler

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

November 1st, 2017, 5:03 am #29

Sounds all good to me, yo.
[+] spoiler
Sierra Cook - The rebelling, cynical nature lover
  • Pregame: 1, 2
  • Memories: 1, 2, 3
Lucas Abernathy - The lady loving, film making nightmare fetishist
  • Pregame: 1, 2, 3, 4
  • Memories: 1

Fenris
Player

November 17th, 2017, 7:28 am #30

I BROUGHT ARTEM ARE YOU SATISFIED >:|

somehow despite being in four clubs artem doesnt share one with Any of your kids because you personally want to make my life difficult

Artem's not the type to really talk to anyone who doesnt approach him first so i doubt he had any pre-chill contact w/ Jonathan. they might know each other now tho thru mutual friends (i need to update my planning thread for him but im pretty sure he's at least friends with Jordan, Hel and Jeremiah). he's big into Roxanne's band and friends with Alexander (and he Might. also have an incompatible big gay crush on him) so they could be friends? friendly? vaguely acquainted?? one of those?? i dont have anything for Ashley but i feel like there's Something with Teresa. maybe they smoked together at some point for some reason. idk how this would have happened it just sounds good to me. dont really think i have anything for Yuko either
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] spoiler
Dante Luciano Valerio - Looking for penguins.
Then: None Now: [x] [x]
Ivy Langley - Holding hands.
Then: [x] [x] [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x]
Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - Drawing.
Then: [x] Now: [x] [x]
Axel Fontaine - Totally surrounded.
Then: [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Artem Fyodorov - Looking for a story.
Zen Alicea Feliciano - Hanging out with squirrels!
Then: [x] Now: [x]

[+] spoiler
Gwendolyn "Gwen" Carlisle - Looking for attention.
Moira Bellamy - Looking for help.
Rory Wrona - Looking for some quiet.
Salvador "Sal" Mendoza - Looking for an argument.
Dylan MacKenna - Looking for a revolution.