Somersault
Survivor

February 10th, 2016, 12:30 am #16

Candice continued to finish up her ice cream, relishing in the taste. She could go on at length about the immense euphoria she experienced as her tongue licked the ice cream, but suffice to say, it was very good.

Wiping her mouth with tissue, Candice heard Danny talk about ringing the bell if she needed anything, and that he'd be in the back. "Oh, thanks! I'll be going in a bit, though." She then got off of the chair, and threw away her ice cream and the tissue.

As Candice walked through the door of the Ice Cream parlor, the sound of the bell ringing percolated through her head. Onwards to new adventures, or just back home. Either would be just fine.

((Candice Banks continued elsewhere))
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Keisha Higgins-Bell - "Sorry, but am I interrupting something?" - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Kelly Nguyen: "Finding the weather nice?" - Up We Go - LIGHTS
Memories:
Pregame: Universe
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Adele Jones: "Bitch, yes!" - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself
[+] Spoiler
Abaynesh Dula: Go away, I'm reading about the Cold War. - Cooking something up. - Raise Your Glass - P!nk
Janie Lyons: I'm the responsible one. Totally. - Keeping it under control. - Cry Me Out - Pixie Lott
[color=33d8568]Cleo Braithwaite[/color]: Fuckboi I know that's not my name in your mouth, or it's comin' back out with some teeth. - Planning her path. - Werkin Girls- Angel Haze
[+] Spoiler
Seema Desai - Striving for success. - "Planning is perfection, and I have many plans."
Melanie Washington - Hoping for happiness. - "Like, don't you think that's the whole point of acting? Getting people involved?
Lavender Lal - Aiming for attention. - "I'm not just her twin."
Sade Kagale - Bracing for burden. - "So, have tennis practice at 4, babysitting at 7, pick up my brother at 10? I can totally do that."
[+] Spoiler
Keisha by Ryuki!
Kelly by Ryuki!
Abaynesh by Ryuki!
Adele by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Candice Banks never had time. ((Given to Muninn!))