I will draw your character...

Welcome to Artist's Alley! This forum was recommended by Asano. Within, our forum's aspiring artists can showcase their artwork -- be it drawings, sketches, poetry, writings, or any other creative works.

I will draw your character...

Alex
Cannon Fodder

July 10th, 2016, 11:54 pm #1

Comment with a link to your character below! As long as they're from SOTF (including older versions, mini, etc.) they're fair game! If you've already requested me, please refrain from doing so again until your round is green.

-As long as you don't edit my signature out of them, you're free to use any art I give you in signatures, avatars, or other sites (including the wiki). Go nuts.
-NOTE: I will be experimenting with styles/shading/coloring techniques while doing this, so not everybody's going to get the same quality of drawings. Please be big kids about it.
-Like the artist's comments? Hate 'em? Tell me all about it!
-If you have any advice for me, I'd love to hear that too! Don't be shy...

Queue:
1. Lili Williams (CrossbowPig)
2. Sandy Bricks (Slam)
3. Astrid Tate (Pippin)
4. Will McKinley (Dannyrulx)
5. Johnny McKay (frouge)

Finished:
Round 1:
-Blair Moore (Espi)
-Junko Kurosawa (KamiKaze)
-Asha Sur (dmboogie)

Espi
Winner

July 10th, 2016, 11:56 pm #2

Blair Moore, if that's cool!
V5: Cut Short
Theodore Fletcher
Nina Clarke
Gwen O'Connor

V6: Broken Down
Alice Baker (->Aura)
Henry Spencer
Blair Moore

V7: Unprepared
Rhonda Lawson[/b
Toby Underwood
Paloma Salt

KamiKaze
Winner

July 10th, 2016, 11:57 pm #3

Junko? : D
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."
[+] spoiler
In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2008 SOTF
Carol Burke- Female Student #015- A good friend.
Remy Kim- Male Student #080- Yet another victim of the system.
Aileen Borden- Female Student #022- It's going to be okay.

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2012 SOTF
Alexandria "Alex" Ripley- Female Student #002- Sometimes your life is meant to be a warning to others.
Lana Torres- Female Student #039- Technically, she died happy.
Miranda Millers- Female Student #019- Doomed by self-fulfilling prophecy.

In Loving Memory of Those Killed in the 2015 SOTF
Jennifer Wallace- Female Student #055- Good night, and good luck.
Junko Kurosawa- Female Student #041- Experienced a thrill to die for.
Emma Luz- Female Student #022- Sweet dreams.

....?
Anna Chase- Female Student #010- And then she lived happily ever after.
[+] spoiler
For v6, I have come to a decision. To help lessen character pimping, I have vowed not to talk about my characters, any characters closely related to mine, or any threads I've been involved in, in any of the following places:

- Chat
- General Discussion thread
- TV Tropes
- Random Thoughts

I am not allowing myself to talk about anything relating to my characters or scenes I'm in unless they are brought up in conversation by another handler. I am not allowed to use my characters' names OOC or mention anything relating to that character until another handler mentions them. This is not currently in effect for pre-game; these self-imposed rules do not apply until v6 starts. However, they will be in effect the second v6 is announced. When one of my characters die, escape, or are otherwise removed from the game, these rules are lifted for that character, and I am free to talk about that character as much as I want. However, the others will have to wait until they too are out of the game.

This is a personal promise I'm keeping to myself for v6. If I break it, please feel free to bitch me out.

-KamiKaze

Addendum as of v6: I may ask for critiques while a character's arc is ongoing, as long as someone has offered to do so.
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

dmboogie
Winner

July 11th, 2016, 12:12 am #4

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Asha Sur: GIRL 018, armed with a TASER. "Let's all embrace nihilism and be nice!"
Cass Prince: HUMAN 001, armed with a MOP. "It's all falling apart, isn't it? We're unravelling."
[+] spoiler
V6
Harold Porter: BOY 034, armed with a COFFEE POT. "Hey - none of this... none of this is your fault, alright?" Messed up. Plain and simple.

V5
Daniel Whitten: BOY 074, armed with an INDIANA JONES REPLICA WHIP. "Oh, hey, sorry. Didn't think there was anyone else-" Died early.
Alice Gilman: GIRL 064, armed with a ROTATO. "Just... Just wanted you to drop the gun. Thought you were gonna shoot." Died stupidly.
Michael Mitchellson:BOY 019, armed with a FUCKING AUTOMATIC SHOTGUN. Died a failure.

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Daniel Whitten

By Violent-Medic

Michael Mitchellson

By Violent-Medic

By Mimi

Alice Gilman

By TurtleTyrant

Alex
Cannon Fodder

July 11th, 2016, 1:45 am #5

And here we have... Blair!
http://imgur.com/cvjrkRt

-Sorry it's so small! I picked the wrong canvas size...
-It took me 2 or 3 tries before I realized it was the face shape that was off.
-I didn't add skin tone because the shading is in purple and it... didn't look good, to say the least. (I'll give you that version if you still want it, though.)
blair_moore2.png

MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank

July 11th, 2016, 4:28 am #6

Hey, just wanted to say that a. it's really cool of you to do this and b. what you've done is also really cool. I dig the style a lot--it reminds me of watercolor a little. Anyways, just wanted to pop in and say I like your art, and thanks for offering it for folks.

Alex
Cannon Fodder

July 12th, 2016, 12:35 am #7

Presenting *drumroll*... Junko!
http://imgur.com/CWshaMs

-Phew! I feel much better about this one than the last, especially proportion-wise
-Sorry for the kinda-funky shading around the eyes, turns out transforming shading is not easy to do
-I feel like the hair and face/eye shapes are a little off, but I'm still very happy about this!

(Size is too big to attach)

KamiKaze
Winner

July 12th, 2016, 6:54 am #9

Thanks so much. Junko looks great. Blair does, too! I agree with Slam that it's stylish and straightforward. X3
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."
[+] spoiler
In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2008 SOTF
Carol Burke- Female Student #015- A good friend.
Remy Kim- Male Student #080- Yet another victim of the system.
Aileen Borden- Female Student #022- It's going to be okay.

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2012 SOTF
Alexandria "Alex" Ripley- Female Student #002- Sometimes your life is meant to be a warning to others.
Lana Torres- Female Student #039- Technically, she died happy.
Miranda Millers- Female Student #019- Doomed by self-fulfilling prophecy.

In Loving Memory of Those Killed in the 2015 SOTF
Jennifer Wallace- Female Student #055- Good night, and good luck.
Junko Kurosawa- Female Student #041- Experienced a thrill to die for.
Emma Luz- Female Student #022- Sweet dreams.

....?
Anna Chase- Female Student #010- And then she lived happily ever after.
[+] spoiler
For v6, I have come to a decision. To help lessen character pimping, I have vowed not to talk about my characters, any characters closely related to mine, or any threads I've been involved in, in any of the following places:

- Chat
- General Discussion thread
- TV Tropes
- Random Thoughts

I am not allowing myself to talk about anything relating to my characters or scenes I'm in unless they are brought up in conversation by another handler. I am not allowed to use my characters' names OOC or mention anything relating to that character until another handler mentions them. This is not currently in effect for pre-game; these self-imposed rules do not apply until v6 starts. However, they will be in effect the second v6 is announced. When one of my characters die, escape, or are otherwise removed from the game, these rules are lifted for that character, and I am free to talk about that character as much as I want. However, the others will have to wait until they too are out of the game.

This is a personal promise I'm keeping to myself for v6. If I break it, please feel free to bitch me out.

-KamiKaze

Addendum as of v6: I may ask for critiques while a character's arc is ongoing, as long as someone has offered to do so.
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

Alex
Cannon Fodder

July 12th, 2016, 3:57 pm #10

Look! An Asha!
http://imgur.com/olo2Jy3

-You get a style! And you get a style! And you get a style!!!
-Dude I had so much fun coloring this
-Also look at those roses! mmmm

(Too big to attach, sorry)