Slam
Mr. Danya
Slam
Mr. Danya

October 16th, 2017, 7:39 am #136

What a handsome looking dude who would've attracted many other dudes if he had any interest and equipment for it.

Danke schoen Kotori, your stuff's great as always~

He just looks so much like you'd expect a shit-eating jock to look, it's muy bueno.

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

October 16th, 2017, 8:45 am #137

Slam wrote:What a handsome looking dude who would've attracted many other dudes if he had any interest and equipment for it.
YOU SAYIN' HE LIKES DUDES???
[+] Spoiler

G???: Anna "Roxanne" Herbert - "...It's a god-awful small affair..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3
THEME: Dire Straits - Skateaway

G???: Teresa Rojas - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2
THEME: Tata Young - Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me

B???: Jonathan Meyers - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1
THEME: Kate Miller-Heidke - Caught In The Crowd
[+] Spoiler
Ashley Tanner - The Tattooed Jackass - "We got the music, we got the drinks, I think we have a recipe for some rock n' roll."
Yuko Hayashibara - The Tomboy - "Yo, homeboy, come over here. I wanna play some ball."
[+] Spoiler

B003: Jeremy Frasier - ?Yeah. No regrets.? - 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
THEME: OneRepublic - Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti - ?Thank... you...? - 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
THEME: The Megas - The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King - "I win." - 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6: 1 2 3 4 5
THEME: Luck Ganriki - golden sneer

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

Cicada Days
Winner

October 16th, 2017, 12:09 pm #139

wrote:I'm saying the opposite.
wrote:???SEDUD SEKIL EH 'NIYAS UOY
yes i know thats an inverse not an opposite

Also stop meme-ing in Kotori's thread gosh
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
"C'mon! It's just a prank, bro."

- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4
Unofficial Theme : 'When it's clear to everybody I'm always the last to know.'
Extra art by Mimi! (1)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Sprite credit to Yugikun (Beryl Mahelona, Gyu-ri Christensen, and Demetri Fustcher) and Fenris (Charelle Chernyshyova, Ramsey Cortez, and Joanne Coleman).
[+] Spoiler
Character Relationships (no longer updated)
Hero | Swap
[+] Spoiler

B036 - Dead
(Adopted from Yugikun)
[+] Spoiler
"And you were the one looking to pick a fight. Don't complain when you don't get the one you want."
- Memories - 1 2 3 4 5 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 - Sadie Hawkins - 1 2
[+] Spoiler
"Hope that's good enough."
- Arsenal - Bag of dried chipotle chilies (LOST)
- Island - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
- Meanwhile - 1 2
[+] Spoiler

G047 - Dead
[+] Spoiler
"It's Tina."
- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 - Sadie Hawkins -
[+] Spoiler
"You're nothing."
- Arsenal - The 'Man Catcher' (LOST)
- Island - 1 2
- Meanwhile - 1
- ??? - 1
Sprite credit to Fenris (Ben Fields) and Yugikun (Tina Luz).

Kermit
Contender

October 16th, 2017, 2:30 pm #140

wrote:Also stop meme-ing in Kotori's thread gosh
no
"Kermit you are the guy in the horror movie that finds a book bound in human skin and decides to read out loud what is inside for fun" - some mean lady named Ruggahissy
[+] Spoiler
V1 art!

v2 art ;~;
Sadly kermit looked at a mariavel. It was so sad... such a sad mariavel... like him... he only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?

backslash
Mr. Danya

October 16th, 2017, 5:41 pm #141

The memes sustain Kotori and fuel her power. We must pay tribute.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
[+] Spoiler
V5:
G063 Natali Greer was just unlucky.
B047 Marcus Leung lost his way. (Adopted from Solomir.)

V6:
B001 Min-jae Parker is locked away.
B021 Crist?bal Morales let his guard down.
G017 Raina Rose got washed away.
G003 Bridgette Sommerfeld got a shock. (Adopted from Aloha.)
G029 Georgia Lee Day went home. (Adopted from frogue.)
Nathan Lovegrove was left behind.

V7 Pregame:
Myles Roux is considering his options.
Dolores Upton is exploring the past.
Andy Silverman is balling out.
Siyanda Nagi is on the run.
Mercy Ames is passing judgment.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler

Pippin
Winner

October 16th, 2017, 6:23 pm #142

Speaking of tributes I just... love your art so much ;w;

Would it be okay if I dropped Stepney Cruz off here?~
[+] Spoiler
Stepney is a tall and slender young man, towering over a large portion of his classmates. His long legs and arms have a good amount of lean muscle to them, thanks to his interests in rock climbing and water polo. His family is from Puerto Rico, and this, combined with the aforementioned active hobbies, means Stepney maintains an olive skin tone. Stepney has grey eyes, and wears contact lenses, as he is slightly short sighted.

Stepney’s hair is jet black in colour, and always kept at a medium length, although he’s been known to dye or bleach it from time to time, or when he’s been dared to do so; currently, his hair features neon green tips due to one of these dares. As for his hairstyle, Stepney keeps it a medium length on the right side, and combed over and messily ruffled on the left. He has a small goatee that he has also considered dying, but that is currently the same jet black colour as his hair.

Stepney has a very extensive wardrobe, but the style of clothing he wears is generally the same from day to day. He has a penchant for button-up shirts worn over a t-shirt, and wears either smart jeans or chinos to go with them. One of his favourite outfits, and the one he wore when he was abducted, is an unbuttoned red and white checked button-up shirt, worn over a white t-shirt which features the “Well Played!” speech bubble from Hearthstone in the centre, along with a pair of black jeans, and smart brown shoes in desperate need of polishing.
[+] Spoiler
Lyra Doyle-Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky Land Ho
Current Thread: Lo Mein Event - ?Whatever you need, I've got you covered!?
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one Bastille
Current Thread: he let me set fire to a fleet of ships when no-one else would - ?Maybe we can trade. I get to watch you dance, you get to watch me work out.?
Stepney Cruz-I'm taking back the crown, I'm all dressed up and naked, I see what's mine and take it Memes
Current Thread: Clinging to Loss - ?Didja know this place is supposed to be haunted??
Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money Keane
Current Thread: Generation Loss - ?Oh, and hey, don?t worry ?bout earlier, it?s all cool. I think you?d probably have been hurt worse than me if we?d collided, anyways.?
Aurelien Valter-It's deep in their bones, they'll run into smoke when the fire is fierce Football
Current Thread: I'M A SHARK, I'M A SHAAARK, SUCK MY DIIIIICK, I'M A SHAAARK - ?Goodbye, friend. I will miss you.?
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
V4!
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus)
Current location-Paint it Black-DECEASED-Neck broken by Maxwell Lombardi
Weapons-Wallet with German marks, Yatagan, guitar, Savage Model 1907 (.32 ACP)

V5!
B004-Owen Kay-?I don?t... don?t want to die...?-Weapons: Table Leg, Rusty Golf Club-Never Truly Had A Chance

G041-Amy Bachelor-Mike, I... I don?t want to--Weapon: Blackjack-Can't Live On Hope Alone

B024-Francis St. Ledger-?Megan, just... just fuckin? listen to me.?-Weapon: Insulated Blanket-Crossed The Line

V6!

G021-Mia Rose-You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong
Died in: Elapsam Semel Occasionem Non Ipse Potest Iuppiter Reprehendere
Weapon: Uzi-Pro

G034-Astrid Tate-So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Died in: End of the Line
Weapon: Pickaxe

G006-Bryony Adams-Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Died in: eternitybox
Current Weapon: Deck of playing cards, broken easel leg.
[+] Spoiler

Owen, Francis and Amy, all by Mimi

Amy Bachelor, by Violent-Medic

Owen Kay, by Un-Persona

Amy Bachelor, by Mimi

Amy Bachelor, by TurtleTyrant
[+] Spoiler
Garren Mortimer-Now you can't get mad, I'm only getting started, I won't blackout
[+] Spoiler
Beatrice Briggs and Timothy "Tim" Karim
Nothing In My Way Pippi Fontaine-I'll float on endlessly, senses eluding me, this long horizon to this open sea.
Jamie Mittelman-We will meet you where the lights are, the defenders, of the faith we are
Clover Crescent-Why would I waste another day whilst life just passes by?
Castlevania Ada Bentley-Save your cheers and my applause, I never was worth fighting for
Richard Potter-But if I had one chance to freeze time, and stand still and soak in everything, I'd choose right now
Kerry Gray-We'll finish what we started, so promise me that we'll be the Lionhearted
Marshall Nichols-Maybe that's how books get written, maybe that's why songs get sung, maybe we are the unlucky ones
Gregory "Greg" Gateshead-Built an empire of sound, as the bridges were falling down
Candice Bailey-I feel I can fly, I'm on 678 cloud 9, and ain't nothin gonna stop me
Patty English-We're all in the same boat, staying afloat for the moment
Ophelia Wright-If you're dreaming what I'm dreaming, close your eyes and feel at home
Marina-Cassandra Gro?-And we will never be alone again, 'cause it doesn't happen every day
Boyd Adkinson - And the lights, they glow, like I just lost the world war, and the scene slips away to the evenness I fake
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

Kotorikun
Survivor
Kotorikun
Survivor

October 16th, 2017, 7:04 pm #143

BACKSLASH GETS IT

actual footage of me earlier today:

*catches Stepney Cruz* Of course, Pippin ~

Malloon
Survivor
Malloon
Survivor

October 17th, 2017, 5:48 pm #144

Sweet! I love how untidy you made his hair look! Thank you thank you thank you!
V6 Character:
Benjamin "Squirrel" Lichter [ ~ / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / > ] - You'll find him in the clouds.
V7 Characters:
Chloe Bruges [ - ] - You'll find her doing math.
Joseph "Joey" Quintero - You'll find him writing speaches.
Keith Rogers - You'll find him out with his gang.
[+] Spoiler
Putting this here, so people know, if it ever becomes relevant (unlikely, but still): If you want to use my characters for anything non-profit, you may, without contacting me even (though it would be nice regardless). All I want is a small mention that gives me credit for first concieving of them. If you want to use my characters for something for-profit, if it's just a cameo or similar, you also may, under the same terms; if it's a more substantial role, I don't want to chain myself to any statement - then contact me.

Kotorikun
Survivor
Kotorikun
Survivor

October 19th, 2017, 8:17 am #145

Something else for a change because I had a lot of fun with it yesterday and it made me want to do one or two friendship or romantic couples request/s, bc I want to practice drawing multiple characters in one picture.
[+] Spoiler
That's my character Vaine on the left and his daughter Erin. The one who's tapping against the glass is Dazz (Prim's character), his boyfriend.

Just tell me your suggestion if you have any ~ All couples of any version are welcome. I'm not neglecting the other requests, of course.

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

October 19th, 2017, 8:47 am #146

Hey! Assuming that this doesn’t take my place in the normal queue would it be possible for you to do the pairing of BB Gunnerson and Jeremy Frasier? I think this pairing is popular enough to justify using my own character for this
[+] Spoiler
Jeremy is exceptionally tall compared to the rest of his class, standing at 6’3” and weighing 205 lbs. Because of his height, he tends to lean forward slightly when he’s with other people, so that they don’t mention or ask how tall he is. He also has a beer gut, but this is something that people rarely see due to his attempts to hide it. His hair is curly and unruly, but neatly cut and never going down past his forehead at the front, and never goes past the nape of his neck on the back. He has brown eyes, matching the colour of his hair. His face is fairly average for a teenage boy, with a small nose, occasional pimples, and the faint traces of a moustache. He is Caucasian. Despite his weight, he still looks slim, with most of his weight going into his height and into his gut.

Jeremy doesn’t really care much for how he dresses, normally going for what he feels would work on what’s in front of him on his wardrobe, or what is comfortable in the scenario that he is dressing for. His wardrobe is dominated with simple t-shirts, often with posters for movies or bands that he likes, and simple pants, such as trousers and shorts, normally with a single color on them. He tends to buy shirts that look too big for him, so that he can hide his beer gut. He also tends to stray away from wearing things such as jeans or buttoned clothing, as he feels that they take too much effort to wear to something that he feels is uncomfortable to wear. On the day of the abduction, Jeremy was wearing black trousers, a black t-shirt with the Ghostbusters logo on it, and black joggers.
[+] Spoiler
Barbara is a young woman of slightly above average height and medium build, standing at 5'5" and weighing 140 pounds. She has straight, dirty-blonde hair that she wears medium-length, coming to an inch and a half above her shoulders. She usually wears her hair parted on the left side, creating a slightly asymmetrical look. Barbara has youthful features, with an oval-shaped face, a straight and small nose, a narrow mouth, and wide light blue eyes. Barbara is in fairly decent shape from hiking and camping, though she carries a little extra weight courtesy of a hearty appetite. She's energetic and tends to move around a lot, often standing in preference to sitting. Barbara is Caucasian, and tends to sport a notable tan from her time spent outside.

When it comes to fashion, Barbara is a pretty varied dresser, though her default tends towards jeans, tank-tops, and cowboy boots or sneakers. Barbara does put thought into her outfits, dressing up or down depending on the circumstances. She often accessorizes with jewelry, usually cheap bracelets or necklaces. Both her ears are pierced once apiece, in the lobe. When playing with her band, she tends towards more elaborate or theatrical outfits, cycling her look frequently. On the day of the science trip, she was wearing black sneakers, tight blue denim shorts, and a black t-shirt with the name of the band Sunn O))) across the front, as well as sunglasses and understated silver stud earrings.
If you want to see a scene where they interact with each other have… sorry about dropping an 8000+ word oneshot on you but the other option was “show you my earlier writings” so have this. If it helps, the parts dealing with Jeremy and BB are sections 1, 3, 5, 7, and 9, so feel free to ignore every second section (the ones that have Jeremy on the island) if you don’t wanna read everything. I totally understand if that's the case.
[+] Spoiler

G???: Anna "Roxanne" Herbert - "...It's a god-awful small affair..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3
THEME: Dire Straits - Skateaway

G???: Teresa Rojas - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2
THEME: Tata Young - Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me

B???: Jonathan Meyers - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1
THEME: Kate Miller-Heidke - Caught In The Crowd
[+] Spoiler
Ashley Tanner - The Tattooed Jackass - "We got the music, we got the drinks, I think we have a recipe for some rock n' roll."
Yuko Hayashibara - The Tomboy - "Yo, homeboy, come over here. I wanna play some ball."
[+] Spoiler

B003: Jeremy Frasier - ?Yeah. No regrets.? - 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
THEME: OneRepublic - Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti - ?Thank... you...? - 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
THEME: The Megas - The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King - "I win." - 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6: 1 2 3 4 5
THEME: Luck Ganriki - golden sneer

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

Kotorikun
Survivor
Kotorikun
Survivor

October 19th, 2017, 9:55 am #147

You guys are fast ? And aw, that was a good read! Perfect for my train ride. They're so cute together.

Somersault
Survivor

October 19th, 2017, 10:43 am #148

Ummm, if this doesn't take stuff in the normal queue, may I suggest the V7 Titty Brigade, currently with Laurels' Tanisha, Cicada's Joanne, and my own char Adele?

Here are their appearances:
[+] Spoiler
Tanisha is an obese African-American girl. She has short, black hair that reaches about chin length. She has a round face, a small nose, and wears square-framed glasses. She is wearing a black, knee length dress with short sleeves and some lace near the hems. She is also wearing brown flat sandals.
[+] Spoiler
Joanne is 5’6”, with rich and dark coffee color skin. She is overweight at 210 lb, distributed more or less evenly through her body with a slight pear-ish overall shape putting more weight in her hips and thighs. She has thick arms as well, naturally muscular as well as being fatty especially at shoulders and upper arms, and wide set shoulders. She keeps herself fairly clean shaven.

Her face is slightly oblong and she has a long gently sloping chin and sizable forehead. She also has soft cheeks, with a naturally healthy glow. Her lips are thick and only off from her skin tone by a few shades, she has a prominently sized lower lip proportionally. She has a large nose, bridge a bit thick from side to side. Her brown eyes are stark and piercing, slightly angular, well socketed by smooth skin and plucked eyebrows. She has clean facial skin and never gets acne, though she is sometimes prone to dryness and peeling and flaking lips and nose skin. Joanne keeps her curly hair quite short, curls swept into a tight and well maintained flat top that frames her forehead and ears and extends up an inch. Joanne knows her makeup and uses it well for natural looks and sometimes smokey eyes and more bronze-heavy styles, she mixes and matches from drugstore brands and more expensive brand names.

Joanne has a soft spot for the few pairs of suits she owns when she can get away with it but otherwise she mostly wears very casual clothing. She rather likes crop tops and shorts, usually mid-thigh, but inside school she of course follows school guidelines within reason, wearing colorful graphic tees and pants, with a preference for dark shades like greys and blacks. She doesn’t have much of a taste for conservative wear, though she also shies away from more rough ‘punkish’ styles, preferring a few frills or simple classic cuts and styles. She wears jewelry daily, her ears are pierced and she has plenty of rings and necklaces to swap out day to day. She usually likes plain golden colored accents in this regard. In terms of shoes she likes flats or low heels, under two inch.

On the day of the abduction Joanne wore a classic shade red tank top and neatly pressed black denim jeans. She wore white strappy sandals with one inch light colored wooden heels. She wore two golden rings, one on left pinkie finger and one on left index finger, and she had a thin generic silvery link necklace, and she wore full natural makeup including false eyelashes and contouring.
[+] Spoiler
At 5’6 and 178 pounds, Adele possesses a fairly hefty figure, although she wears her weight well, with soft curves all throughout her body, with some muscle evident on her back and arms due to her swimming. She has a somewhat wide, heart-shaped face with a large nose, wide lips, and deep-set eyes which are a rich warm chocolate brown in color. While her skin is typically a chestnut color, she tans quite easily to a carob shade. While she often tries to have her hair straightened, she has recently given up on this and leaves it lightly curled and wavy. While naturally her hair is black, she has recently been adding caramel brown highlights to it, with her hair reaching around the length of her armpits. Her teeth are straight and fairly white, and while she isn’t the tallest, she always makes sure to have good posture.

Her clothing style tends towards the casual, preferring a wide variety of colors, but she gravitates towards blues and oranges most of the time. While her clothing isn’t always the fanciest, she tries to find and buy clothing that fits her frame and accentuates her curves, while drawing away attention from some parts of her body that she considers less attractive, such as her stomach area. She usually prefers to wear heeled sandals or wedges. Most of the time, she likes to keep her makeup fairly simple, usually just wearing some concealer, mascara, blush and lipstick, although for more formal events she also brings out the eyeshadow.

On the day of the abduction, Adele was wearing an ensign blue one-shoulder tee with a strap on the other side to keep it in place as well as a split side hem, light blue denim jeans, as well as wedge sandals. She also had a cross necklace around her neck.
Hope this is okay!
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Keisha Higgins-Bell - "Sorry, but am I interrupting something?" - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Kelly Nguyen: "Finding the weather nice?" - Up We Go - LIGHTS
Memories:
Pregame: Universe
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Adele Jones: "Bitch, yes!" - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself
[+] Spoiler
Abaynesh Dula: Go away, I'm reading about the Cold War. - Cooking something up. - Raise Your Glass - P!nk
Janie Lyons: I'm the responsible one. Totally. - Keeping it under control. - Cry Me Out - Pixie Lott
[color=33d8568]Cleo Braithwaite[/color]: Fuckboi I know that's not my name in your mouth, or it's comin' back out with some teeth. - Planning her path. - Werkin Girls- Angel Haze
[+] Spoiler
Seema Desai - Striving for success. - "Planning is perfection, and I have many plans."
Melanie Washington - Hoping for happiness. - "Like, don't you think that's the whole point of acting? Getting people involved?
Lavender Lal - Aiming for attention. - "I'm not just her twin."
Sade Kagale - Bracing for burden. - "So, have tennis practice at 4, babysitting at 7, pick up my brother at 10? I can totally do that."
[+] Spoiler
Keisha by Ryuki!
Kelly by Ryuki!
Abaynesh by Ryuki!
Adele by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Candice Banks never had time. ((Given to Muninn!))

October 19th, 2017, 5:25 pm #149

Oh shit, I'd really like to see this!

Is it possible to request a romantic pairing between Jonathan Gulley and Michael Crowe together? Their interactions in pregame ended up helping me decide on how I was gonna play in V6 proper.

Jonathan Gulley:
[+] Spoiler
Jonathan is a very short, skinny teenager who is 5'1" and weights 124Ibs. Jonathan is Caucasian and he has a habit of wearing one diamond earring on his left ear. His hair is light blond that is cut short and he spikes it up messily with some hair gel. His eyes are light blue and the shape of his face is slightly rounded. His lips are a bit pouty and he makes sure that he has a neat shaved appearance. He is seen as more cute-looking than handsome. He has a curved scar on his right cheek that is just under his eye and it is 4 inches long due to an incident when he was younger.

Jonathan has always loved to wear clothes that make him look like a punk skater and he would normally be seen wearing either a black or a red t-shirt that has either skulls or blood designs on them. He likes to wear t-shirts that have band names like A Day To Remember, Jimmy Eats World, Paramore among others. He normally loves to wear black trainers and he wears very loose dark jeans. He wears a gold Celtic necklace around his neck that was a gift from his mother for his seventeenth birthday.
Michael Crowe:
[+] Spoiler
Michael stands around 5'8", at 158 pounds. While his build is mostly muscular, he is somewhat pudgy around his midsection and hips. He's Caucasian, with a tanned complexion and freckles lightly dotting his nose. The most notable thing about him is his light brown hair, an outlandish Flock of Seagulls styled haircut with the sides curling upwards towards the front, and the bangs moving over his right eye. His facial build is angular, with high pointed cheekbones and a sharp jawline. His heart shaped lips are a little on the larger side, with a slight overbite, the teeth on his lower jaw are somewhat crooked and overlapping. His nose is small, and round, with the nostrils tilted upwards slightly. His eyebrows are also angular, and a little on the trimmed side, with two small scars along the left one from a childhood altercation.Michael's grey-blue eyes are almond shaped with an almost perpetual Eastwood squint, which he frequently hides underneath a pair of Gargoyle Classics brand of sunglasses. His left ear is pierced, with a small leather string pierced through his earlobe.

On the day of his abduction, he wore his black leather biker's jacket,with the sleeves rolled up, there was an emblem on the back of the jacket, involving a playing card's spade, inside of which is a skeleton in a biker's jacket tipping a top hat. Underneath that, was a bright blue button up aloha T-shirt with grey flowers, and the sleeves torn away. He wore a pair of grey skinny jeans, tucked underneath a pair of buckled leather motorcycle boots. He finished the outfit with a pair of fingerless driving gloves.

Kotorikun
Survivor
Kotorikun
Survivor

October 19th, 2017, 6:34 pm #150

Thumbs up for Titty Brigade.

Hmmmm I said I'll accept one or two requests but you're lucky I love Jonathan, Toxie. So, sure!