I cannot draw

Winner
Winner

July 22nd, 2016, 6:31 pm #1

But I might be able to create songs for you/your characters. Not good, complex songs, but songs nonetheless.

Since V6 is soon starting, I hope to have a feel for each character. So feel free to request a song for a character or thread or anything SOTF related. V6, prefered. Or at least people I know.

Don't expect too much professionality at me producing music, it will just be cheap midi melodies, I'll try to convey my feeling of the aura your character expresses to me with. It will be simple. And maybe experimental. And maybe horrible to listen to. But it's art. I'm allowed to do that.

While most songs will be simple, maybe some won't finish. Unlike drawings, it is much more simpler to fix things. You guys can always improve the song with feedback. So I can totally revise stuff posted here.

Uh, yeah. If you think I'll be fast: I won't. I am kinda busy, but hey. I'll have free time, sometime. And I might investigate that free time to actually finish a thread I should do like my critique thread. And if I am bored I'll totally do this thing (but it is not quite high on my priority list, sorry :c)

I have no proper concept for this thread, helpo. Ask any questions and suggestions away.

Claim list:

I -
II -
III -

CrossbowPig
Contender

July 22nd, 2016, 6:57 pm #3

Lili is a perfect candidate for this! She's a very musical person. Go all out on the experimental side! I can't link because I'm on my phone, but there should be a link in my sig. Thank you!
~~~~~ Creativity's Burning Pyre ~~~~~
[+] Spoiler
- Violet Schmidt: "Well, sure, I guess I can try and help with that. Ever read Corpus Hermetica? It'll make understanding this easier." Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2, Pregame-3

- Lucas Diaz: "I'd apologize, but I don't want to dig things up all over again, y'know?" Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Max Rudolph: "What the people need is a common banner under which to unite. It might not be what you want, but the fact of the matter is..." Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Liberty "Bert" Wren: "At eight? Let me see if that fits into my schedule. Been real busy lately." Facebook, Pregame-1
[+] Spoiler
/ - G051: Lili Williams: "Stop..." Memory-1, Pregame-1, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Island-8, Island-9, Island-10, Island-11, Island-12, Island-13, Island-14, Island-15, Island-16, Island-17, Island-18, Island-19.

/ - B043: Arthur Bernstein: "I...I'll...I'll..." Memory-1, Meanwhile-2, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Meanwhile-1
[+] Spoiler
- insert of lucky br8k!!!!!!!!
- insert of O.B. - white kid who is involved in politics and has divorced rich parents and issues with feeling emotions
- self-styled detective
- normie
- lou reed doing a gay voice
- insert of F.G.D. - black kid who wears a pizza hat and plays trumpet
- cute thing
- Darl from As I Lay Dying
- insert of A.B. my dorkass little brother who fancies himself a linguist and gets on my nerves
- good lives make bad stories
- insert of N.T. another floutist because I havent done one of those already
- hillbilly
- someone who doesnt "have a good time making allies" as an advantage
- pine barrens monster from the family that has a ghost butler
- David Foster Wallace
- furry
- myself again
- insert of K.D. a pianist and if you thought bert was smol, hohohohoho

dmboogie
Winner

July 22nd, 2016, 7:05 pm #4

This concept is extremely my shit.

Could you do one for Cass Prince, please?
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Asha Sur: GIRL 018, armed with a TASER. "Let's all embrace nihilism and be nice!"
Cass Prince: HUMAN 001, armed with a MOP. "It's all falling apart, isn't it? We're unravelling."
[+] Spoiler
V6
Harold Porter: BOY 034, armed with a COFFEE POT. "Hey - none of this... none of this is your fault, alright?" Messed up. Plain and simple.

V5
Daniel Whitten: BOY 074, armed with an INDIANA JONES REPLICA WHIP. "Oh, hey, sorry. Didn't think there was anyone else-" Died early.
Alice Gilman: GIRL 064, armed with a ROTATO. "Just... Just wanted you to drop the gun. Thought you were gonna shoot." Died stupidly.
Michael Mitchellson:BOY 019, armed with a FUCKING AUTOMATIC SHOTGUN. Died a failure.

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Daniel Whitten

By Violent-Medic

Michael Mitchellson

By Violent-Medic

By Mimi

Alice Gilman

By TurtleTyrant

Spinnentier
Cannon Fodder

July 25th, 2016, 1:11 pm #5

Hello RC! I was wondering if you could possibly create a theme for Rea? I love this idea of yours; it's something new and genuinely fascinates me.
I'm still here, just lurking though for the most part.