So far what I have is very basic, as I'd like to add things later, based on what other handlers have with their characters that I can work with. Mostly, I'm just looking for stuff to fit this one particularly social character I have here so I can write the profile later, rather than a General Relationship thread (I'll make one of those later).
So my guy is named Cole Santos. AKA: Coleslaw, an affectionate cutesy nickname friends called him as a child and he still responds to.
- [+] Spoiler
- - Coleslaw's mom is going to be Caucasian of all sorts of white people descent, his dad is going to be an American Hispanic-Filipino mix of some sort (Cuban/Colombian/Panamanian/Argentine/etc?).
- Cole's immediate family is part of the LDS Church, his mom's side notably has had family history through generations. In other words, they're passionate, clean-cut, Mormons. For the most part the kid's going to be quite well-spoken and soft-spoken, cheerful, respectful/friendly, positive/idealistic/optimistic.
- SUPER SCHOOL SPIRIT. Pep Rally type person. The guy who does stuff/volunteers in helping arrange school spirit occasions, like home coming. Won't hesitate to help organize stuff. Can be highly energetic. First to volunteer to do stuff when asked for demonstration and other stuff.
- Two styles of dress 1. Conservative/modest clothes like polos, because morals, but likes to dress nice. 2.) Likes to wear school T-Shirts and other clothing and apparel to represent their school.
- USUALLY Sotf-Spoken (default). Loud at times, when hyped. Loves to win. Likes/comfortable working in groups. Likes socializing alot.
- Might come off as 'fake' with overly cheerful behavior and also due to the tendency to jump between 'friends for other friends in an instant during events/gatherings, but not purposely doing that. He's just constantly on the move.
- Overall he's still going to be like the other guys his age, just a bit more on the 'nicer' side of the spectrum and harder to upset. In rare moments something does upset him, he tends to be fragile and may take things to heart.
- Due to Mormon guidelines/morals which his particular family follows strictly, he might be seen as 'boring/not that fun' to some of the rowdier/risquer/partier types in the school.
Hobbies/Interests: For the most part this is a WIP, as I'm going to put stuff here depending on what other handler characters have.
I know Cole will like - to sketch/draw/art, be in at least one sport team in school (To be determined), School Spirit related things, maybe part of 'Scouts' as a youth, Eating Healthy (Word of Wisdom), Big Disney Fan, will be interested in nature probably plants/botany/garden stuff, any LDS/Mormon related talk/activities. More will be modified in later in the actual profile.
So here's what I'm looking for, for now:
A.) Other LDS people from school. [The Level of interest in the church is up to you]
- Wouldn't be fun being the only Mormon. Utah's right above Arizona conveniently. Even though Coleslaw practices the religion cause of family, it doesn't mean your character has to. I have some real life Mormon friends that don't follow the guidelines all that much, "Jack Mormons" pretty much. The LEVEL of which your kid is into the religion is up to you guys. Just like a Christian family, who doesn't always go to church every Sunday or what have you. It's up to you.
B. Extended Family! [Does NOT need to be Mormon]
- Mormons tend to have large families ;). Grim had a similar idea with his Luz family, but instead of having everyone in the same house/compound, the family could have just live in different areas around the town. Every city has at least one extended family like that, I know mine does. Cousins, second cousins, third cousins, immediate brothers or sisters for Cole, whatever, I'd like to be in your family. *Note*: The extended family does NOT need to be Mormon if you don't want to be and if they are the LEVEL is up to you. They can be any religion and have any surname you want. There are after all, two parents to each kid. Maybe Cole just happened to have two LDS parents.
C. Two-Three BFFs. [Preferably one male friend be Mormon so they can do church stuff + shares a similar team sport and/or hobby together, the others don't need to be]
- He makes friends with just about anybody. However I'd like a few really close friends to bond over things like a Team Sport, a common interest/hobby, or LDS stuff, cause church is pretty important for this guy.
D. Potential (Female) love interests, primary, secondary - etc - it's high school after all. [Preferably NOT Mormon for primary, maybe differing personality. Secondaries can be Mormon.]
Always open for anyone, even people who have completely different personalities or lifestyles.
E. One of those very flirty, "man-whores", who go with many girls/have ex's stuff like that (I think I've seen a few concepts people had, like this.)
- For Cole to be Wary of. (other types Cole can be wary of can be good as well.).
I think that's all for now. Hit me up, yo.