MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

October 4th, 2016, 7:57 am #16

Sure, I'll bounce something by you later. Probably won't be too expensive, since you're in the US and I'm still basically doing this at-cost. I just want people to be able to enjoy the creations physically.
[+] Spoiler
Jerry Fury - The man, the myth, the legend
Coleen Reagan - The girl who half-loved the world
[+] Spoiler
V5 Roster:
Cody Patton : That bitch.
Sean Mulcahy : The world was kind to reprieve him of his fear...
Jessica Sanders: She hoped it would be quick...
[+] Spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
19:58LaurelsHow does your dick smell like Fritos?
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

October 5th, 2016, 10:46 pm #17

[+] Spoiler
So, notes on this one? I guess this is more like Gen II Pikachu rather than Gen I, but I guess he's still kinda chubby and hasn't conformed to society's standards of beauty, so I'm going to count it. I was also considering doing the Gameboy colors on this one (that are kinda funky and have more red around the ears and stuff) but decided against it for simplicity's sake. Plus, it looks nicer this way. Also this thing is HUGE, needing all four pegboards to fit properly. M:tG card for scale, as well as a more standard project.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
V5 Roster:
[+] Spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER

Dannyrulx
Leader

October 6th, 2016, 7:06 am #18

That is absolutely adorable.
If I could sort out my freakin' Paypal I would buy it. but alas alack I cannot.
You don't win the game of death by dying first. The name's a little misleading.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
AUCTIONED OFF DUE TO INACTIVITY.
My eternal shame was that I let this happen.
[V7]
Yeah, It hasn't even started yet and I already have characters, That's what happens when you're an idiot.
Elizabeth Wilson: "I rock an eyepatch. Kinda have to, but it's nice to have style in the bargain.
[/spoiler]

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

October 6th, 2016, 8:13 pm #19

[+] Spoiler
Alright, so, Kefka. Hoo boy. A few notes on Kefka.

The size: Kefka is mercifully small; by bead count, he is easily the second or third smallest project (after Elesh Norn). This was such a great mercy to me because...

The palette: Good god almighty, Kefka's colors are deceptively hard to figure out. He's operating off of the weird SNES 256 color palette which has some strange tans, browns and greys I can't possibly account for with my beads. I did the best I could to approximate his hair but bounced between three different sets of skin tones for his face before settling on one that didn't make him look like Kim Kardashian. The body was significantly easier, but Kefka is wearing more yellow trim than I remember him wearing, which is a pain for somebody who is almost completely out of yellow after making that gigantic Pikachu.

So, true to form, Kefka was adept at making me hate everything, but now that he's done I quite like the look of him.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
V5 Roster:
[+] Spoiler

backslash
Mr. Danya

October 6th, 2016, 9:16 pm #20

wrote:I did the best I could to approximate his hair but bounced between three different sets of skin tones for his face before settling on one that didn't make him look like Kim Kardashian.
Kefka Kardashian
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
[+] Spoiler
V5:
G063 Natali Greer was just unlucky.
B047 Marcus Leung lost his way. (Adopted from Solomir.)

V6:
B001 Min-jae Parker is locked away.
B021 Crist?bal Morales let his guard down.
G017 Raina Rose got washed away.
G003 Bridgette Sommerfeld got a shock. (Adopted from Aloha.)
G029 Georgia Lee Day went home. (Adopted from frogue.)
Nathan Lovegrove was left behind.

V7 Pregame:
Myles Roux is considering his options.
Dolores Upton is exploring the past.
Andy Silverman is balling out.
Siyanda Nagi is on the run.
Mercy Ames is passing judgment.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

October 11th, 2016, 8:28 am #21

[+] Spoiler
Not super proud of this one. Madotsuki was a hassle for a few reasons. Assembling her was a bit difficult because her sprite has about four different shades of brown for her hair, while I've got two (at best) to work with. However, at the end of the day I think I mostly got the colors right, simplification aside.

Unfortunately, Madotsuki is probably my first project where I really cocked up the ironing and the beads are overly flattened on both sides. I picked the side where the beads were more consistently melted rather than looking more patchwork (which the other side does). I also usually over-melt the first side I iron for structural integrity, something especially important with her as she has sensitive areas prone to falling apart (note her pigtails and hands). However, I forgot to flip her onto another pegboard so I could over-iron the back and instead did so to the front. Then her 'new' front melted less consistently and... yeah.

I think the queue is actually cleared for now. Huh.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
V5 Roster:
[+] Spoiler

dmboogie
Winner

October 11th, 2016, 6:30 pm #22

ah geeze this is the coolest shit

Could you please do Mob, from Mob Psycho 100?
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Asha Sur: GIRL 018, armed with a TASER. "Let's all embrace nihilism and be nice!"
Cass Prince: HUMAN 001, armed with a MOP. "It's all falling apart, isn't it? We're unravelling."
[+] Spoiler
V6
Harold Porter: BOY 034, armed with a COFFEE POT. "Hey - none of this... none of this is your fault, alright?" Messed up. Plain and simple.

V5
Daniel Whitten: BOY 074, armed with an INDIANA JONES REPLICA WHIP. "Oh, hey, sorry. Didn't think there was anyone else-" Died early.
Alice Gilman: GIRL 064, armed with a ROTATO. "Just... Just wanted you to drop the gun. Thought you were gonna shoot." Died stupidly.
Michael Mitchellson:BOY 019, armed with a FUCKING AUTOMATIC SHOTGUN. Died a failure.

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Daniel Whitten

By Violent-Medic

Michael Mitchellson

By Violent-Medic

By Mimi

Alice Gilman

By TurtleTyrant

CrossbowPig
Contender

October 12th, 2016, 9:29 pm #23

Woah, Madotsuki looks awesome! Sorry for giving you such an inconvenient sprite to work with, but I think the result looks pretty nice. Thanks for taking the time to do this, it's super cool!
~~~~~ Creativity's Burning Pyre ~~~~~
[+] Spoiler
- Violet Schmidt: "Well, sure, I guess I can try and help with that. Ever read Corpus Hermetica? It'll make understanding this easier." Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2, Pregame-3

- Lucas Diaz: "I'd apologize, but I don't want to dig things up all over again, y'know?" Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Max Rudolph: "What the people need is a common banner under which to unite. It might not be what you want, but the fact of the matter is..." Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Liberty "Bert" Wren: "At eight? Let me see if that fits into my schedule. Been real busy lately." Facebook, Pregame-1
[+] Spoiler
/ - G051: Lili Williams: "Stop..." Memory-1, Pregame-1, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Island-8, Island-9, Island-10, Island-11, Island-12, Island-13, Island-14, Island-15, Island-16, Island-17, Island-18, Island-19.

/ - B043: Arthur Bernstein: "I...I'll...I'll..." Memory-1, Meanwhile-2, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Meanwhile-1
[+] Spoiler
- insert of lucky br8k!!!!!!!!
- insert of O.B. - white kid who is involved in politics and has divorced rich parents and issues with feeling emotions
- self-styled detective
- normie
- lou reed doing a gay voice
- insert of F.G.D. - black kid who wears a pizza hat and plays trumpet
- cute thing
- Darl from As I Lay Dying
- insert of A.B. my dorkass little brother who fancies himself a linguist and gets on my nerves
- good lives make bad stories
- insert of N.T. another floutist because I havent done one of those already
- hillbilly
- someone who doesnt "have a good time making allies" as an advantage
- pine barrens monster from the family that has a ghost butler
- David Foster Wallace
- furry
- myself again
- insert of K.D. a pianist and if you thought bert was smol, hohohohoho

MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank

October 13th, 2016, 4:00 am #24

Kefka looks really amazing! The others do as well, though I am less familiar with the source material in those cases.

Laurels
Mr. Danya

October 16th, 2016, 3:05 am #25

Jyushimatsu arrived in the mail today!!!! It was the perfect thing to find when I came home from work. I was not expecting it to be this large, but this thing makes me so damn happy I'm so grateful for it. Thanks MK!!!!
[+] Spoiler
Nadia Riva
"You don't think I'm pretty enough to be a model? And you're telling me while wearing that face?"

Noah Whitley
"You look like you could use a laugh, and I have just the joke for that."

Alba Reyes
"Woo hoo! Three holes in one! That's a new record!"
[+] Spoiler
Girl #007-Rachael Langdon
"I really am going to die, aren't I? Oh god, what am I going to do?"

Armed with a Solar Powered Scientific Calculator
Stabbed with a sword by Marcus Leung.
Girl #018-Claire Monaghan
"You know, I always thought I'd be seen by millions. Fuck Murphy's Law."

Armed with a Shotgun Flashlight (1 Bullet) and a bulletproof vest

Girl #035-Sophie McDowell
"People often find inspiration in the darkest times. I guess I can too."
Killed by a grenade thrown by Summer Simms

Armed with a lead pipe.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

19:10 Laurelena: When octopi eat hamsters, the resulting laughter is a mix of colorful idiocy and dainty ice skating

18:10 Mimi: "how many nipples does Miss Piggy REALLY have?"

16:57 Mimi play Fergaliscious
16:58 Mimi IF YOU EVER WANT FANS
16:58 Mimi YOU NEED FERALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi FERGALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi Omg
16:58 Mimi feral-liscious
16:58 Mimi that's
16:58 Mimi blowing my mind

16:57 KamiKaze Laurie, if you ever become a mod, let it be known that one day you will critique someone's profile who had a girl killing her family friend because he raped her, and the person will insult you by calling you a talking Oshawott doll.

21:42Acidic i AM ANAL WART MAN

00:19Delroy.... I HAVE AN IMAGE OF HANSEL FUCKING TRAVIS WITH A CHAINSAW STUCK IN MY HEAD. HOW IS THIS IN ANY WAY GOOD!?

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon and Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon

Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

October 16th, 2016, 5:24 am #26

*offers a bow*

Basically everything else I've made is for sale, just in case anybody is interested. Most of them are going to be around $7.50 and I can give you my Paypal, though I think the Pikachu will be like 9 bucks instead (it's REALLY big).

Obviously, international deliveries would be a little bit tricky so... this is mostly domestic right now. Sorry guys >_>
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
V5 Roster:
[+] Spoiler

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

October 25th, 2016, 7:01 pm #28

Cactuar.

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
V5 Roster:
[+] Spoiler

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

January 5th, 2017, 9:00 pm #29

Getting my shit in order but yes, this is still open. I just need to figure out how I'm doing Mob.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
V5 Roster:
[+] Spoiler