Somersault
Survivor

October 19th, 2017, 1:39 pm #16

Adele and Stepney to be fellow jazz fans! Yayyyyy
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Keisha Higgins-Bell - "Sorry, but am I interrupting something?" - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Kelly Nguyen: "Finding the weather nice?" - Up We Go - LIGHTS
Memories:
Pregame: Universe
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Adele Jones: "Bitch, yes!" - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself
[+] Spoiler
Abaynesh Dula: Go away, I'm reading about the Cold War. - Cooking something up. - Raise Your Glass - P!nk
Janie Lyons: I'm the responsible one. Totally. - Keeping it under control. - Cry Me Out - Pixie Lott
[color=33d8568]Cleo Braithwaite[/color]: Fuckboi I know that's not my name in your mouth, or it's comin' back out with some teeth. - Planning her path. - Werkin Girls- Angel Haze
[+] Spoiler
Seema Desai - Striving for success. - "Planning is perfection, and I have many plans."
Melanie Washington - Hoping for happiness. - "Like, don't you think that's the whole point of acting? Getting people involved?
Lavender Lal - Aiming for attention. - "I'm not just her twin."
Sade Kagale - Bracing for burden. - "So, have tennis practice at 4, babysitting at 7, pick up my brother at 10? I can totally do that."
[+] Spoiler
Keisha by Ryuki!
Kelly by Ryuki!
Abaynesh by Ryuki!
Adele by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Candice Banks never had time. ((Given to Muninn!))

Cicada Days
Winner

October 28th, 2017, 2:31 am #17

yeah like at some point we should accomplish the CONTACT FUSION shouldn't we:
[+] Spoiler
Would Lyra have ever stepped into the schools bots club? Could have met Beryl and stuff and then they could be fuckin dorks together. Because they both practice that magic and Beryl claps like a dumb at every trick Lyra learns to pull and shows off. And also they need to build the robot together and occasionally consult with each other with the ideas and all.
[+] Spoiler
Demetri and Stepney might play some of that MtG and Demetri might owe Stepney cash, RIP the money. Probably not totally detested but Stepney might have some glare involved over outstanding debts. Like Demetri's not on the shit list but Stepney doesn't trust him (and besides Demetri's deck building in MtG is balls, no respect on that shit)

Gyu-ri's pretty much bulletproof to the humor and she'll bite back but actually kinda mean it so Stepney might not be so down? They might have tried to play and Gyu-ri got pissed he wanted to make it about the money so they shake fist at each other when they pass in the halls.
[+] Spoiler
Beryl's fairly good at being around people who are pissed off at existence since she can take the abuse with an even hand and a smile. They were both 'new' in their Fresh years anyways so maybe they made early and fast friends and stuff and Beryl's a pretty decent vent target and can help out with the music making with like infinity patience and stuff. I also think it's fun because Katie hates a bunch of people Beryl likes like Blaise and Heather and this can show off that tendency for Beryl to be non-existent as a mediator when her friends hate one another and argue. 'Guys pointless and nonconstructive arguing and raging is actually also a perfectly valid form of social interaction! :^) :^)'

Charelle's also kinda like that but more fair weather because she's not good at being a shoulder to cry on, they might barely know each other from parties and talking music or whatever and otherwise not care and stuff.
[+] Spoiler
Joanne and Dean can be party friends and he can source her the ganj. She's cool with him, not too close but they could game and stuff.

Actually pretty much the exact same story with Charelle but there's the added benefit of Forrest being an intermediary so they get along all tight like and drop that sick jokes at one another. Maybe skate together when they both have the spare time (Charelle usually does).
[+] Spoiler
THE LEGEND, okay so as we both know Demetri is Garren's boy numero uno. Of course they share humor and probably swap jokes all the time, though I think the point of contention is that Garren is trying to get Demetri to be less of a girl-crazy loser and drop focus on them all together. 'EAT THE PILL DUDE YOU CAN DO IT' and all that.

Beryl would be kinda funny because if Garren ever talked her down she'd pretty much unironically engage him on his viewpoints and buy into the humor, 'oh yeah that's kind of funny' and all sorts even when he's shitting all over her for happening to have that double XX biologically and in gender ID (well, mostly). He'd be pretty confused by how genuinely she accepts his viewpoint I figure, though still mostly find ways to put her down and all that.

Joanne hates him and will always snarl stuff at him when he's got a joke for her.
[+] Spoiler
Ok this was more an out there thought I had that was kind of funny but maybe he and Beryl were ex-rivals until her narcolepsy took her out of school sports? And they maybe sort of hunted or at least shot guns together because Beryl is usually not down with putting the bullets in the animals though sometimes maybe I dunno. They stayed friends after Beryl had to leave the court and she still supports him at games when she can, maybe they could casually pick up. But like the funny idea here is that if Boyd ended up crushing on her at any point, well, she's also really all over the place and easily influenced so I thought it'd be funny if it was like, a chain of random opinion shifts affecting both of them in sequence. 'Oh hey did you see this article - YEAH I LIKE THAT, VERY IQ IDEA - hey no but look at this one that contradicts the other one - FUCK THE OTHEr ONE I NEVER BELIEVED' or smth like that but more realistic I dunno?
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
"C'mon! It's just a prank, bro."

- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4
Unofficial Theme : 'When it's clear to everybody I'm always the last to know.'
Extra art by Mimi! (1)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Sprite credit to Yugikun (Beryl Mahelona, Gyu-ri Christensen, and Demetri Fustcher) and Fenris (Charelle Chernyshyova, Ramsey Cortez, and Joanne Coleman).
[+] Spoiler
Character Relationships (no longer updated)
Hero | Swap
[+] Spoiler

B036 - Dead
(Adopted from Yugikun)
[+] Spoiler
"And you were the one looking to pick a fight. Don't complain when you don't get the one you want."
- Memories - 1 2 3 4 5 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 - Sadie Hawkins - 1 2
[+] Spoiler
"Hope that's good enough."
- Arsenal - Bag of dried chipotle chilies (LOST)
- Island - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
- Meanwhile - 1 2
[+] Spoiler

G047 - Dead
[+] Spoiler
"It's Tina."
- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 - Sadie Hawkins -
[+] Spoiler
"You're nothing."
- Arsenal - The 'Man Catcher' (LOST)
- Island - 1 2
- Meanwhile - 1
- ??? - 1
Sprite credit to Fenris (Ben Fields) and Yugikun (Tina Luz).

Fenris
Player

October 28th, 2017, 3:34 am #18

i just realized i never actually replied to anything i just went ahead and put things on my character sheet, Whoops, I'm Gay. that's mostly just because i pretty much agree w/ everything you said tho. couple of things, and also pimping out my new son:

Lyra: everything sounds real good. Dante refuses to let bridges burn so he'd be 1000% open to being friends again. Artem and them have at least one mutual friend (Dolly) and they're both into supernatural stuff, so they could maybe be friends?

Garren: i'm gonna say that ivy is just kinda Waiting for him to fuck up so she can start talking shit and only hasn't started yet because she's friends with Max. Artem would know him from anime club but im gonna go ahead and say they wouldn't get along :p
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] Spoiler
Dante Luciano Valerio - Looking for penguins.
Then: None Now: [x] [x]
Ivy Langley - Holding hands.
Then: [x] [x] [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x]
Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - Drawing.
Then: [x] Now: [x] [x]
Axel Fontaine - Totally surrounded.
Then: [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Artem Fyodorov - Looking for a story.
Zen Alicea Feliciano - Hanging out with squirrels!
Then: [x] Now: [x]

[+] Spoiler
Gwendolyn "Gwen" Carlisle - Looking for attention.
Moira Bellamy - Looking for help.
Rory Wrona - Looking for some quiet.
Salvador "Sal" Mendoza - Looking for an argument.
Dylan MacKenna - Looking for a revolution.

October 28th, 2017, 6:09 pm #19

Lyra: Lucas has flirted with her at some point, maybe they've gone out? Even after the relationship ended he'd probably still be cool with her. Also, he'd find the whole making a robot thing really cool. Sierra would be distant at first, but once they get to know each Sierra would be nice to her.

Katie: She's strikes me as the kind of person who'd get along with Sierra... if it weren't for their personalities getting in the way. I get the feeling that due to Sierra's personality when dealing with people who don't know her too well and Katie's hair trigger temper, I can see Sierra saying something that could set Katie off and now the two don't like each other. I'm sure if they sat down and got to know each other they'd probably be okay with one another, but after the disastrous first impression that is unlikely. Lucas has probably tried hitting on her... then immediately back the hell down when she makes it clear she isn't interested.

Dean: He probably knows Sierra and Lucas from the George Hunter party scene (more Sierra than Lucas since she's more of a party person). He's friends with a few people they're friends with so maybe they are friends with him.

Garren: Sierra hates him. Largely because the homophobia. Even if she thinks he's joking she'd still hate his very existence.

Boyd: Would he try to be a rival to either of them? Maybe he likes Sierra? I don't know. Let me know what you think.
[+] Spoiler
Sierra Cook - The rebelling, cynical nature lover
  • Pregame: 1, 2
  • Memories: 1, 2, 3
Lucas Abernathy - The lady loving, film making nightmare fetishist
  • Pregame: 1, 2, 3, 4
  • Memories: 1

Namira
Mr. Danya

October 31st, 2017, 6:10 pm #20

henlo you smelly gay

So we talked about things in chat yesterday and I'm just gonna post about them here so that I definitely don't forget.

--

* Lyra + Bryan -- LYRAN. I feel like they could be very good friends, especially if they've possibly known each other for a long time (if not then it might be a bit more distant, since I can see Bryan being WALL O MUSCLE making him come across as possibly being a pop jock). He's a calming influence, is pretty much ride-or-die for his friends, and will stand up for other people basically 100% of the time. Straight up he just refuses to be a bystander. This I think might make him good for Lyra to be around when they get especially anxious or depressed. He also likes to help other people out in their hobbies and interests even if they're not really things he'd be that into on his own (or good at in like any way), which I think feeds in nicely to some of Lyra's more niche hobbies. So yeah, I think that they could be very close. He's best bro. If he happened to be someone they came out to, he'd be 300% supportive.

* Lyra + Malik -- They would probably find him pretty fun to be around. It is hard not to have fun being around Malik. Probably they wouldn't be super duper close because he gives off the impression of not taking things seriously and so isn't really what people look for in a confidant. But you know. CAPTAIN DISNEY.

* Lyra + Sam -- She toll and she also stron. She maybe Lyra's type??

--

* Stepney + Bryan -- Bryan probably disapproves of the cheating if he catches wind of it. On the other hand Bryan is just the kind of person that will listen while you talk about your interests, even if he's never seen or heard of them before, so he'd totally be like 'oh cool what you up to'. He also isn't bothered when people make fun of him so hey.

* Stepney + Sam -- 'Hello giant disembodied afro!'. I feel like they could go either way? Sam is super loud and over the top--it sort of depends on how he'd deal with that level of exuberance and slight no-selling of jokes.

--

* Katie + Bryan -- Hello angry girl have chill boy. Another person where I really think the calming stuff would help a lot and she'd probably be able to diffuse around him, unless for whatever reason she found his mild-mannered calm to set her off. ++ he's also very LGBT friendly and understanding and tries to be good ally man so might be someone who she feels she can vent to +++ he goes gym and works out so maybe they are fitness buddies also??

* Katie + Malik -- Maybe they could make music together! He is more traditional and tends to stick to guitar/singing/acapella but he'd love to have a fellow musician to work with on things and he wouldn't even get bothered if she wound up losing motivation or flaking out or whatever.

* Katie + Sam -- OH NO SHE'S GAY?

--

* Dean + Bryan -- CHILL BRO COMBO LET US MAKE IT HAPPEN.

* Dean + Malik -- good hangout vibes.

--

* Garren + Bryan -- like for real garren probably hates him so much

* Garren + Malik -- He is impossible to get a rise out of. Garren loves trying to get a rise out of people. Match made in heaven?

* Garren + Sam -- She would not like his behaviour at all and would be upfront about calling him a dick for it.

--

* Boyd + Sam --

GET
DUNKED
ON

SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!
[+] Spoiler
13:58 Gianni Oh come on you broke someone's heart
13:59 Gianni you are proud, not embarrassed
13:59 Christian Yes
13:59 Christian Be proud
13:59 Christian Do we not all strive to break a human soul?
[+] Spoiler
Vincenzo/a 'Vinny' 'Enzo' Gatti | DO IT FOR THE VINE.
Toby 'Noodle' Andreasson | :|
[+] Spoiler
G008 - Kammy So'oialo | wants a new script
G062 - Becca Everett | was a damn superstar
G071 - Sunshine Cho Lee | trusted
[+] Spoiler
G026 - Rosalia Fiametta | Found it. | Walkie Talkies
G014 - Yelizaveta 'Bounce' Volkova | Out of here | Gasoline
B060 - Brock Mason | Thump. Thump |
G029 - Kristina 'Kris' Hartmann | Put Down. | Drama Bombs [∞], M79 Grenade Launcher [x6 grenades]
G117 - Jessie Anderson | Still Smiling | Faith

Pippin
Winner

November 2nd, 2017, 8:32 pm #21

@Aloha - Stepney's got decently thick skin, especially if he knows you're just messing around or teasing, so I think he'd get along stellar with Teddy! Just so long as he remembers that the Prosopagnosia is off limits for Jokes. I don't think Lyra would be part of the alliance for fear of accidentally outing themselves, but they'd almost certainly Teddy as something they were safe to come out to; they generally feel safest amongst other trans and NB people, especially those who are just as dorky as they are! Dean is absolutely the sort of person to pronounce anime as 'aneem' but he'd be more than happy for Floyd to try and introduce him to some stuff! He'd probably be bemused at half the stuff that happens, probably make a one man MST3K of it. Garren would... yeah, uh, man, Garren would do everything in his power to make Teddy's life a living hell. There's pure hatred between the two, because, yep, Garren is absolutely 100% transphobic. Floyd's an utter dweeb and nerd, but there's no-one Boyd would rather have as a brother. He's proud of his little bro.

@Somersault - FINALLY somebody who can share Stepney's love of jazz. He's so alone out here ;w;

@Cicada - Please please PLEASE have Beryl be Lyra's biggest supporter in their magical endeavours, it'd make their little heart light up so much. They should also absolutely get together to try and design a robot, and Lyra would have to constantly remind Beryl why they can't put 14 chainsaws on it, for a start chainsaws aren't even PRACTICAL in robot combat and-. Demetri is probably Stepney's favourite opponent when he's been on a losing streak, cause he KNOWS he'll get an easy win, but other than that, yeah, noooot a fan. More a lack of respect than outright hatred; he sees Demetri as a little skeevy and never coughs up, he's got like 3 outstanding debts by now. I feeeeeel like Gyu-ri probably would step over the line and make fun of Stepney's prosopagnosia, and that's when he'd realise she's very not cool and definitely not someone he should be hanging out with, and would be wilfully ignorant of that time he maybe forgot to tell her they were gambling for real money. Oh, Katie would definitely like someone with the patience of a saint, especially with her music stuff, otherwise she's liable to slam her laptop shut and go punch her punchbag if she puts one note in wrong. I think they'd be good friends, with a bond strengthened from when they first made, occasionally tested by the times Beryl is shit at mediating. I think Katie would actually also get on pretty great with Charelle! She wouldn't have too much against Charelle's apathy, considering she's not one to speak on that front. They've got plenty of common ground in terms of interests, and Charelle's attractive and Katie is a Gay. She's almost certainly harboured a crush at some point. Yeah Dean sounds like a perfect fit for friends with Joanne and Charelle! He considers pretty much anybody he's friends with as a good friend, even if they themselves don't see him as much more than just The Weed Guy. Dean spends, like, basically the bare minimum amount of time on his schoolwork (unless he's doing study buddy stuff) so he'll have plenty of time to be a sk8er boi. SPEAKING OF BOIS, IT'S THE BOIS, GARREN AND DEMETRI. Demetri is Garren's best bud and he'll stick with the guy like glue, and he's not gonna let those sjw feminazis try and steal him away with their flirtation ways. Speaking of, Garren would absolutely be confused and suspicious to all hell as to why Beryl isn't reacting with scorn and disdain towards him. He absolutely doesn't like her, but she puts him on edge, so he'd honestly try and make, like, one insulting comment towards her per day, then scarper. Joanne you fool the more you scowl and yell at Garren the more jokes and insults he makes concerning you. She'd be one of his favourite targets, without a doubt. Oh my god yes, Boyd would both absolutely declare Beryl his rival and also absolutely have a major crush on her too. Hell, he'd probably, as soon as he heard she had to drop from sports and stuff, be all like "Oh man sucks you have to give this all up, rival, hahahaha, hey wanna go see a movie or something???" What with Beryl's flip-flopping nature and Boyd's bombastic/hopelessly romantic nature, I think their friendship/relationship would be an incredible trainwreck, but a sweet and good-natured one.

@Fenris - Lyra would definitely still be open to still being friends with Dante, if he asked them about it and stuff, and would also definitely still retain a crush on him throughout! Oh Lyra would definitely be friends with Artem!! They might be a liiiiittle put off by the morbid pessimism stuff, but if he's also friends with Dolly and other spooky/mystical lads, then they've almost certainly seen him loosened up and stuff. Dean would also probably know him through Illegal Weed Activities! And Garren would have an endless stream of Twilight/homophobic jokes to make about Artem, because those are still funny, right

@TheLordOfAwesome - Lyra would definitely be smitten with Lucas and his flirting would almost certainly make them feel validated and better about themself so, yeah, I think it'd have been cool for them to have gone out for a while! Lyra would have probably broken things off for the same reason as her relationship with Dante (but could bring up the alcohol thing as an excuse for why), but they'd still want to stay as friends with him (and maybe still have a crush on him). Lyra would, likewise, be more than a little intimidated by Sierra at first, but would be perfectly nice to her regardless, and would probably be very happy to find her being nice to them in return! Oh man, I think the cruellest irony is that Katie and Sierra would work really well as girlfriends if their first impressions weren't so bad! But you're absolutely right, if Sierra said anything that even vaguely pissed Katie off, she'd put her on her shitlist, no questions asked. Like ships in the night. I imagine that Lucas' attempts at hitting on her were cut off by Katie's threats of straight up hitting him, and she probably views him with suspicion and disdain from now on. Dean is friends with pretty much anyone who's remotely civil with him, and neither Lucas nor Sierra seem like Totally Bad Dudes, so he'd happily interact with them! Garren also hates Sierra, and would absolutely insult and make jokes about her whenever she in the vicinity, so that all works out wonderfully! I think Boyd would definitely try and get in good with Sierra; he probably considers her a rival through her PE inclinations, and, girl crazy sap that he is, he's probably crushed on her at some point. I imagine, it'd go something like "Hey I heard your family does hunting and stuff, you into that too?" "No." "Hahahahahahahah me neither I hate it it's awful!" He's not very good at this whole flirting thing.

@the smeliest gay - LYRAN. Lyra would, 100%, consider Bryan one of their bestest friends, and perfect in every single way; he's big, caring and supportive for when they get especially down and depressed, doesn't make fun of their interest in magic and robot combat, and will stick up for them when people like Ivy try and bully them. He'd probably be one of the few non-LGBTQ people they come out to; they basically feel safe as heck around him. They'd also probably get on swell with Malik! Probably not, like, super close, like you said, as they probably wouldn't see him as someone they could rely on in a crisis; "he seems like the kinda guy to respond to a panicked text 3 hours late with a "hey u good?"" But that aside, generally good pals. And if Lyra is anything like me they absolutely are then Sam would 100% be Lyra's type, and fill them with fluster and blush. Stepney tries his very best not to let people know he cheats, and if Bryan ever does find out about it then, more than anything, Stepney would just be disappointed in himself for not hiding it better. He would appreciate somebody that also takes an interest in his out-there hobbies, though! Stepney would VERY much appreciate another person that he can recognise at first glance, but there's not toooo much aside from that for him and Sam to bond over. He probably wouldn't be too fussed by her 100%ness, and so they'd probably be okay, but not stellar, friends. Katie would see Bryan as her Best Bro Friend; she really hates her quick temper and explosive moods, so having someone around who she can vent to, talk about LGBT stuff with, and also lift with, would be the best sort of person in her book. Oh, man, I'd really like for someone to teach Katie SOMETHING about music! ;w; She's enthusiastic (for about 15 minutes at a time) but has, like, zero musical understanding; stuff like time signatures and key signatures is basically a mystery to her. Someone to help her with that would POSSIBLY make her less likely to want to throw her computer in the trash after each attempt. AND YEAH KATIE IS GAY AS FUCK, GODDAMNIT SAM STOP BEING SO HOT. Dean is chill as heck with EVERYONE but especially Captain Chill Bryan himself! And he'd absolutely also get on aces with Malik, which has the great side effect of the always positive and bouncy Malik with the constantly chill and stoned Dean. Garren will call Bryan a chad at every opportunity and hate his guts and everything about him. GOD he hates him. His hatred would also keep him up all night, trying to find new ways to get a rise out of Malik and piss him off. If there's ONE THING Garren's gonna do before he graduates, it's find a way to get Malik to yell at him! Man, Garren would want SO BADLY to make fun of Sam as well, and he'd have plenty of ammunition to do so... but. She's fucking HUGE. She could muller him if he looked at her wrong and he knows it. So he'd probably only pull his usual stunts when he knows she won't be able to retaliate, like in the classroom when the teacher has to leave or something. Boyd: "GODDAMNIT WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING TALL AND GOOD AT BASKETBALL AND ALSO WHY AM I SO ATTRACTED BY IT WAIT SHIT DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD." He's not very good at this.
[+] Spoiler
Lyra Doyle-Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky Land Ho
Current Thread: Lo Mein Event - ?Whatever you need, I've got you covered!?
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one Bastille
Current Thread: he let me set fire to a fleet of ships when no-one else would - ?Maybe we can trade. I get to watch you dance, you get to watch me work out.?
Stepney Cruz-I'm taking back the crown, I'm all dressed up and naked, I see what's mine and take it Memes
Current Thread: Clinging to Loss - ?Didja know this place is supposed to be haunted??
Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money Keane
Current Thread: Generation Loss - ?Oh, and hey, don?t worry ?bout earlier, it?s all cool. I think you?d probably have been hurt worse than me if we?d collided, anyways.?
Aurelien Valter-It's deep in their bones, they'll run into smoke when the fire is fierce Football
Current Thread: I'M A SHARK, I'M A SHAAARK, SUCK MY DIIIIICK, I'M A SHAAARK - ?Goodbye, friend. I will miss you.?
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
V4!
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus)
Current location-Paint it Black-DECEASED-Neck broken by Maxwell Lombardi
Weapons-Wallet with German marks, Yatagan, guitar, Savage Model 1907 (.32 ACP)

V5!
B004-Owen Kay-?I don?t... don?t want to die...?-Weapons: Table Leg, Rusty Golf Club-Never Truly Had A Chance

G041-Amy Bachelor-Mike, I... I don?t want to--Weapon: Blackjack-Can't Live On Hope Alone

B024-Francis St. Ledger-?Megan, just... just fuckin? listen to me.?-Weapon: Insulated Blanket-Crossed The Line

V6!

G021-Mia Rose-You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong
Died in: Elapsam Semel Occasionem Non Ipse Potest Iuppiter Reprehendere
Weapon: Uzi-Pro

G034-Astrid Tate-So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Died in: End of the Line
Weapon: Pickaxe

G006-Bryony Adams-Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Died in: eternitybox
Current Weapon: Deck of playing cards, broken easel leg.
[+] Spoiler

Owen, Francis and Amy, all by Mimi

Amy Bachelor, by Violent-Medic

Owen Kay, by Un-Persona

Amy Bachelor, by Mimi

Amy Bachelor, by TurtleTyrant
[+] Spoiler
Garren Mortimer-Now you can't get mad, I'm only getting started, I won't blackout
[+] Spoiler
Beatrice Briggs and Timothy "Tim" Karim
Nothing In My Way Pippi Fontaine-I'll float on endlessly, senses eluding me, this long horizon to this open sea.
Jamie Mittelman-We will meet you where the lights are, the defenders, of the faith we are
Clover Crescent-Why would I waste another day whilst life just passes by?
Castlevania Ada Bentley-Save your cheers and my applause, I never was worth fighting for
Richard Potter-But if I had one chance to freeze time, and stand still and soak in everything, I'd choose right now
Kerry Gray-We'll finish what we started, so promise me that we'll be the Lionhearted
Marshall Nichols-Maybe that's how books get written, maybe that's why songs get sung, maybe we are the unlucky ones
Gregory "Greg" Gateshead-Built an empire of sound, as the bridges were falling down
Candice Bailey-I feel I can fly, I'm on 678 cloud 9, and ain't nothin gonna stop me
Patty English-We're all in the same boat, staying afloat for the moment
Ophelia Wright-If you're dreaming what I'm dreaming, close your eyes and feel at home
Marina-Cassandra Gro?-And we will never be alone again, 'cause it doesn't happen every day
Boyd Adkinson - And the lights, they glow, like I just lost the world war, and the scene slips away to the evenness I fake
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

November 2nd, 2017, 9:37 pm #22

Pippin wrote:@TheLordOfAwesome - Lyra would definitely be smitten with Lucas and his flirting would almost certainly make them feel validated and better about themself so, yeah, I think it'd have been cool for them to have gone out for a while! Lyra would have probably broken things off for the same reason as her relationship with Dante (but could bring up the alcohol thing as an excuse for why), but they'd still want to stay as friends with him (and maybe still have a crush on him). Lyra would, likewise, be more than a little intimidated by Sierra at first, but would be perfectly nice to her regardless, and would probably be very happy to find her being nice to them in return! Oh man, I think the cruellest irony is that Katie and Sierra would work really well as girlfriends if their first impressions weren't so bad! But you're absolutely right, if Sierra said anything that even vaguely pissed Katie off, she'd put her on her shitlist, no questions asked. Like ships in the night. I imagine that Lucas' attempts at hitting on her were cut off by Katie's threats of straight up hitting him, and she probably views him with suspicion and disdain from now on. Dean is friends with pretty much anyone who's remotely civil with him, and neither Lucas nor Sierra seem like Totally Bad Dudes, so he'd happily interact with them! Garren also hates Sierra, and would absolutely insult and make jokes about her whenever she in the vicinity, so that all works out wonderfully! I think Boyd would definitely try and get in good with Sierra; he probably considers her a rival through her PE inclinations, and, girl crazy sap that he is, he's probably crushed on her at some point. I imagine, it'd go something like "Hey I heard your family does hunting and stuff, you into that too?" "No." "Hahahahahahahah me neither I hate it it's awful!" He's not very good at this whole flirting thing.
This all sounds good to me!
[+] Spoiler
Sierra Cook - The rebelling, cynical nature lover
  • Pregame: 1, 2
  • Memories: 1, 2, 3
Lucas Abernathy - The lady loving, film making nightmare fetishist
  • Pregame: 1, 2, 3, 4
  • Memories: 1

Un-Persona
Mr. Danya

November 5th, 2017, 6:16 pm #23

Yuri would play a few games with Stepney, knowing he cheats, if only to see if she can catch him in the act. It'd be a different kind of gamble!

Mitzi and Katie like similar kinds of music and they're both gay, as well as having trouble in school. However, personality wise, I would say they're opposites. Mitzi would find her a bit intimidating to talk to. She would try to cover this up with references to Matt Damon movies, which is where most of her knowledge of Boston comes from.

Asante and Boyd are both on the basketball team, and Asante would silently accept his rivalry. I think they would make for a good dynamic on the team.
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & ❤ ❤
[+] Spoiler
V7 - ❤ ❤ ❤ - PV3 - {❤} ❤ ❤ - TV3 - ❤ ❤ - V8 - ❤ ❤ ❤
[+] Spoiler
21:33RattlesnakeIf you can't ninja roll the solution is to get naked until you can ninja roll

Justice for Natali - Today at 4:21 PM
Your adorable face will not save you from the long dick of the law

Gianni - Today at 8:05 PM
Sometimes the big tru tru different than the small tru tru

MaskedMountain
Cannon Fodder
MaskedMountain
Cannon Fodder

January 1st, 2018, 12:37 am #24

Osiris Wesley may be friends with Lyre as they are both interested in magic (Although Osiris prefers curses and ancient tombs), as well as the fact Osiris is just a generally social and supportive guy.
[+] Spoiler
Altan Ochir - "Botany puts you in control, everything you do is down to you, and I like that."
Estela Cardoso - "You despicable cretin, how could you assume your affluence and privelidge gives you the right to dismiss your smarter colleagues on a racial and wealth basis only?"
Osiris Wesley - "Nice to see another foodie here, wanna try some of my trademark Molokhiya?"

Frozen Smoke
Leader

April 10th, 2018, 8:05 pm #25

Hoi hoi Pippin! I'm here to mush your characters up against Faith whether they like it or not and find out how they might work relationship wise! As always, if you have anything to add, or don't think something works, or just want to discuss the ideas some more feel free to poke me.

Lyra Doyle - Faith and Lyra probably don't know each other too well, and she's too far outside of Faith's preferred group of friends for Faith to want to reach out and get to know her, and the anxiety plus Faith's occasionally very cutting sense of humour probably don't work together super well. That said, Faith would find the whole combat robots thing cool. Not cool enough to do anything about it, but cool enough to at least have a modicum of respect for her. Probably just thinks of her as "Weird robot girl" and doesn't bother her much.

Stepney Cruz - "anyone interacting with him can expect to be ribbed or teased at some point." As long as Stepney can take it back, Faith'll probably enjoy being friends with someone who has much the same sense of humour as her. Even if he is 'Cruz-ing for a bruising' over that whole children's card game thing. Gambling is also very much not Faith's style, she doesn't have the money to lose, but rock climbing is the kind of thing Faith would be down to try once or twice. In general I can see them being loose friends who get along well when forced together by circumstance, but not actively seeking to hang out regularly, if that makes sense?

Caitlyn 'Katie' Agustien - Someone with easily mockable characteristics that are mocked by others, who doesn't take mockery well, and has a limited social circle? Yeah, I get the feeling Katie and Faith don't get along too well. Less out of genuine hate on Faith's part and more out of ignorance of how much the occasional 'dyke' style remark is going to hurt her. There's some level of respect on Faith's part on that boxing angle, but probably not enough for her to not use her as an occasional target of opportunity for a biting comment or two, which is going to make anything approaching a friendly relationship unlikely I feel.

Dean Puchero - Ah, finally someone Faith will actually make effort to make actual friends with! He seems like a cool dude, Faith's all about personal choice regarding weed so no problems there, and will have a huge amount of respect for him trying to overcome his injury. His dedication to continuing to support the team is just bonus points. As long as Dean doesn't openly and routinely sideline her for being a girl (which seems super unlikely), Faith'd be super friendly towards him and try to stay on his good side. Expect approximately 0 jokes about his arm ever. Also they both hate Ivy and that means Faith can have someone to vent about how much of a bitch she is and she'll like that.

Garren Mortimer - You know, reading this guy I had this sinking feeling that this is the kind of person Faith is actually OK with despite him being a bit of a cock, but 'women belonging in the kitchen' is a little bit of a touchy subject for Faith. And by touchy subject I mean "Oh trust me, I belong in the kitchen poisoning your fucking food". Probably a lot of traded, bitter insults between the two, like a pair of angry dogs separated by a chain-link fence.

Boyd Adkinson - Is dead to you apparently.
[+] Spoiler
Relationship Thread!

Faith Clementine Marshal-Mackenzie
[+] Spoiler
Memories: Making old enemies
Present Day: Making new friends - Playing childish games
Oneshots: Tidying up - Coming home
Parker Green
[+] Spoiler
Memories: Cheaters never prosper - Except when they do
Present Day: Getting informed - Playing nice - Keeping up appearances
Oneshots: Preparing for battle
Criticism or thoughts on my writing are welcome and appreciated - always looking to improve! Feel free to poke me on Discord or via PM.