[Help!] I Forget Who I Have Relations With (´・ω・`)

Ciel
Mr. Danya

January 30th, 2015, 5:40 pm #1

Hello V6. (◡‿◡✿)

I had a very lackluster V5 Pregame experience. There were a lot of things I wanted to do but never got a chance to. That's such a shame.Because I love you guys. ( ◡ ‿ ◡ ✿ )

So there's a lot of ground to cover and there's a lot of concepts I want to bring into v6. I'll be posting a few of the more polished concepts, and I'll edit in all the rest once I even them out! There's not a dozen ideas but there is quite a few. I'll be using pregame to narrow down who I want to take to the main game. I have plans for the characters who get into pregame but do not make it to v6 proper, so all relations are important!

If you'd like relations or if you have questions, just give me a shout and we can work.

Jasmine "Jazzy" Reed

Who dat? Unleashing the weeb Jasmine is the only child of a Hispanic mother and father. They have been married for close to thirty years and it does not look like that will be breaking any time soon. They are often busy with work though, so Jasmine's had the run of the house since she was in middle school. Jasmine is into Japan - the culture, the food, the anime! She is a total otaku and she loves anime and manga, and when she graduates she plans to move to Tokyo and become a manga-ka! (That is a manga artist for you Westaboos.) She loves drawing, roleplaying, social justice and SotF, and she runs Tumblr blogs for all four! Jazzy is pretty popular on Tumblr, and her online behavior often leaks into real life. She is an especially friendly in that sort of loud, abrasive, lacking-in-social-cues-and-personal-boundaries sort of way. She is slightly paranoid regarding how people view her. She probably thinks you hate her. She also wants to be your friend, probably!!

Looking for westaboos (for the purposes of converting); people she wants to be friends with who want nothing to do with her; someone she has kissed on the mouth in the recent past. Gender doesn't matter, Jazz isn't the type to judge.

Relations
  • Oswald Howell: mutuals
  • Jasper Bustamante: Social Awkward Friends
  • Alvaro Vacanti: Prep friends
  • Nancy Kyle: WEEABUDDIES
  • Marco Adams: Anime Buddies!!
  • Min-jae Parker: arch-enemies 5eva.
  • Dante Luciano Valiero: CUTE BOY WHO SHE HAS KISSED
  • Vanessa Hart: u wot m8
  • Scout Pfeiffer: Very good friend!!
Scout Pfeiffer

Who dat? Scout was born and raised in Brooklyn, all the way until the beginning of middle school when her parents divorced and mother dearest moved to Kingman. She hates Kingman, and her relationship with her mother, who teaches at a local University, is very strained. Her paternal father is part of the NYPD and she really looks up to him, even though she hasn't heard from him for years. Scout's big thing is video games. She likes playing them, she likes making them. It's an obsession for her at times, She's very good at Math and she sleeps through Social Studies. Scout is also into spooky stuff and the occult. She'll probably be part of any paranormal clubs at school. Scout is lethargic, always sporting a tired expression and a lick of a Brooklyn accent. She's on the Autism Spectrum, though she seems to be self-aware of her own shortcomings with social cues, so much so that she feels the need to point out when she is joking or complimenting someone because they are often laced with backhandedness. Scout hates people. She hates dealing with them. She hates you too, probably. Unless you're a friend. And the only reason she's still your friend is that, in her own inscrutable way, Scout is kind.

Looking for video game players, kids who are into scary shit, people who are anti-bullying, people to loathe, friends who will put up with her.

Relations
  • Clarice Halwood: Future Step-Sister.
  • Faith-Hope Micheals: BFF #1
  • Henry Spencer: BFF #2
  • Jeremy Frasier: Video Game friend
  • Sasha Fury: Video Game friend
  • Dante Luciano Valiero: Cute boy
  • Seth Dunn: Friend who hates people too
  • Gwen Carlisle: Paranormal friend.
  • Jaylen Marsh: Acquaintance; bonded when Scout moved to Kingman.
  • Jasmine Reed: Please go away.
Ashley Quinn

Who dat? Ashley has lived in Kingman her entire life. Despite that, she has always been known as a 'stuck-up' because of her aversion to others, especially around middle school. She suffers from social anxiety, which has made it difficult for her to make friends and performing in school. Her knack for acting definitely helps with this, as it allows her an opportunity to really put herself out there and work with others. Lately Ashley has been trying to broaden her horizons and actually make friends. It's super hard though, because she's always dreading putting her foot squarely down her throat. She enjoys baseball and knitting. She is also gay.

Looking for Drama buddies, prep kids, nice people. 420 friendly...

Relations
  • Piers Klebold: Childhood Friends
  • Jonathan Meyers: Asshole Friend
Jaylen Marsh

Who dat? Jaylen is that one girl who has everything figured out. At first glance she comes off as a mature, intelligent young woman with aspirations far beyond Kingman. She wants to be a veterinarian, since she's spent most of her childhood on her father's farm back in Texas and she loves working with them. Then again she might be more suited for government, if her campaigning for Student Body President is any indication. She is very good at managing things (she's taking care of her uncle's three kids outside of school) and she's charismatic to boot. She's got a serious pious air surrounding her; too she'll be cordial and friendly to people, but she views most as beneath her. Jaylen also has a habit of sticking her nose into other people's businesses and letting her opinion be known. Not because she believes that she's the 'mature' person in the room as that would imply some level of doubt. She does not handle criticism well. The best you'll win an argument with her is if she walks away because she wants to be the 'better person'. She also is a bit of a rumormonger. Chances are if you've got a rumor floating around, she knows about it. Jaylen is a good person at heart though and she's very protective of those closest to her.

Looking for Student Council, people who are good with animals, students she can be momma bear for, blackmail victims

Relations
  • Scout Pfeiffer: Acquaintance; bonded when Scout moved to Kingman.
  • Jasmine Reed: Girl ain't right.
Piers Klebold

Who dat? Piers is such a sore thumb in that you'd be surprised to learn that he's lived in Kingman his entire life. He doesn't 'seem' like a Kingmanian; he has a bit of a French-Canadian accent and he looks like some surfer dude from SoCal. But you better be rubbing shoulders with him because he's a bit of a . Candy; energy drinks; books; games; if it's legal, he'll find a way to slip it over to you in the cafeteria. Where does he get this shit? S'got connections. Connections involving a huge employee discount at Sam's Club. He plays saxophone for a band called Mad Grannies. He also fucking hates this town. He is also gay.

Looking for Customers, also people he can bum smokes off of. 420 friendly.

Relations
  • Ashley Quinn: Childhood Friends
WHY HAVEN'T WE MADE FRIENDS YET. (ʘ ‿ ʘ✿)

Espi
Winner

January 30th, 2015, 5:47 pm #2

Henry and Scout for BFFS

EDIT: Vanessa hates Jazzy because she's a weirdo.
V5: Cut Short
Theodore Fletcher
Nina Clarke
Gwen O'Connor

V6: Broken Down
Alice Baker (->Aura)
Henry Spencer
Blair Moore

V7: Unprepared
Rhonda Lawson[/b
Toby Underwood
Paloma Salt

Dr. Adjective
Cannon Fodder

January 30th, 2015, 6:25 pm #3

Oswald and Jazz have being tumblrites in common, I imagine she wants to be friends, he finds her kind of annoying? Could be fun. Maybe roleplays with him and Faith-Hope, if she's into the tabletop/pen&paper flavour of RP?

He and Scout probably don't get along. Unless they bond over niche literature.
[+] spoiler
Shipping Thread!

Heather Klein is channelling her aggression into constructive outlets.
  • Seems a bit of a neat-freak, seemingly needs everything of hers to be "perfect"
  • Does wrestling, good at grappling... but she's got a mean right hook too
  • Produces aggrowave music, releases it anonymously, never speaks of it; idolises Klayton, Bret Autrey and Daniel Graves
  • Plays keys and drums pretty good, dabbles in guitar
  • Speaks pretty good German, no comprend? romance languages
  • Budding interest in fashion/design
  • Liberal, leaning libertarian, no love for the Democrats or for the Republicans, likes her news sources "alternative"
  • Atheist too; avoids saying so, being a Chicagoan down South and all
Akiem Hampton is keeping cleaner than clean so he can chase the dream.
  • Chattanooga Owls' premier nose tackle, he's a Big Guy (...for you)
  • At church in his best every Sunday
  • Surprisingly bright, likes to study literature, maybe on the debate team, maybe not?
  • Hits like a truck; but wouldn't hurt a fly off the gridiron
  • 10/10 BBQ master, the manliest form of cooking... not bad in an actual kitchen either
  • Lives and lets live, but he still thinks y'all LGBTerrific folks are sinners
  • Politically apathetic, gets his news from the proverbial grapevine, would err on the side of Democrats if pushed
Robert "Don't Call Me Bobby" Briggs was this close to making Top 8 this time, he swears. (tentative)
  • Competitive grinder at Magic the Gathering, goes to every tournament he can get to
  • Tops the more casual events, still hasn't managed to day 2 at a GP or qualify for a PT
  • Nominally Christian, conservative background, apathetic enough to just roll with what his parents say
  • A general-purpose nerd in terms of interests and school performance; not top of the class but not far off either, likes traditional games

No no no, you're shakin' it all wrong!

The Burned Handler
Mr. Danya

January 30th, 2015, 6:38 pm #4

Going to hash out ideas I have in PM with you once there's the chance.
MurderWeasel getting impatient wrote:Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!
wrote:16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene
[+] spoiler
wrote:11:55 Zarina turns out I work best with people when most of the people are dead
wrote:18:30 Slam Well we don't really do showers in the UK
wrote:05:57 *** Christian joined #sotf
05:58 shotgunkid oh crap
wrote:05:54 frogue i can be a time consuming process!
wrote:16:47 Irene "let it sit for half an hour, it's better when it's not so cold" he said.
16:47 Irene well...
16:48 Irene it exploaded.
16:48 Irene all over my hands.
Gianni no wrote:15:54 Aloha Leg cramps happened suddenly and i can't move X_X
15:55 Gianni wb :3
wrote:21:20 *** Persy joined #sotf
21:21 Gianni Hey Persy!
21:21 Namira my mutant alchemist
wrote:21:31 Pancapples [The weather] Was beautiful today.
21:33 Solitair oh no
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork Who doesn't want to rape Bro
wrote:17:30 Ohm Sweet, I'm using then
wrote:14:18 Wes 'm so hungry ;c
14:18 Wes :c8
14:18 Wes...
14:18 Wes fuck it
14:18 mib_7zyd33 That's not what you're supposed to do to food.
14:19 Imehal Nah, that's kinda par for the course around here.
14:19--- Ohm is away (Ew)
wrote:14:50Pancapples I kinda miss the Crusades now.
Bad Ohm! wrote:18:51*** RC quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
18:51 Ohmfg Yay!
Laur doesn't like people being in chat wrote:18:33 Laurels Agh, people are here
18:33*** Laurels quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Germany vs. Germany! wrote:18:47 RC I should send my list of ideas to SOTF_Help once I get rid of the dumb ones on the list
18:48 Bikriki so you want to send them an empty list?
wrote:19:40 uyugin taking bets on who will be the big douche in v6
19:40 Kilmarnock Actually I'm going with Laur.
wrote:14:01 Kilmarnock Girl!Slam was cute I guess.
wrote:11:29 Naft Dude uncool
11:29 Naft I was talking about conceptual penises and you made the penises real
wrote:13:59 Solitair I love seeing people get mentally broken

Aloha
Contender

January 30th, 2015, 8:57 pm #5

What happens when you put two people with zero social boundaries together? Jazz and Jasper probably. Jasper might be slightly unnerved by her behavior but nonetheless enjoy talking to her! As for Scout...Jasper may have tried talking to her once too, but I'm not sure that she'd enjoy his rambling all too much!
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald is DEAD and armed with a tire iron (formerly J.R. Rizzolo's) >> "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..."
Current: Left unheard in Dreams Walk on Powerlines

B033: Jason Meyers is DEAD and armed with a Smith & Wesson .357 Revolver >> First one to die is the first one out, even if it's to heaven instead of home.
Current: Went home in In Situ

G049: Natalia "Koala" Kowalski is DEAD and armed with a Tufts 17/23 Dental Explorer, a small metal rod, and an empty syringe >> "J-Joey?"
Current: Dead again in Once Again
[+] spoiler
G003: Bridgette Sommerfeld is DEAD and armed with a toothbrush & toothpaste >> ""You-y-y-y-y-"
Current: Safer than sorry in In This Starless Night (handled by backslash)

B007: Jasper Bustamante is DEAD and unarmed >> "Don't let me die like this."
Current: All alone in Thanatophobia (handled by Cicada Days)

B031: Samuel Howard is DEAD and armed with a crossbow (20 bolts) >> "Fuck you."
Current: Never stood a chance in Into the Veil

~*~

Haley Juarez is ALIVE >> Living life to the fullest
Current: Being immature in Everything You've Always Wanted to Know
[+] spoiler
Alison Bernhiesel is ALIVE >> A born leader
Current: In Transit
Mark Nathan "Nate" Malaqui is ALIVE >> Head in the clouds
Theodore "Teddy" Nunes-White is ALIVE >> Recovering pessimist
Robin Mireles is ALIVE >> Grand slam
[+] spoiler
Karen "Shiloh" Legere >> She's free
[+] spoiler
wrote:[21:51] Zarina: "and then Naft rode Aloha's large purple crab all night long, in a hypothetical future where Aloha is at the age of consent"
[21:51] Zarina: the end
wrote:[19:06] Aloha: Oh jeez one of my ACNL villagers gave me a shirt they were just wearing
[19:06] Aloha: warning me that it was "still warm"
[19:09] Aloha: My other ACNL villager just gave me his toilet w h a t
[19:09] Skraal: "It's still warm"
wrote:[00:15] Zarina: I think we're pretty lighthearted for a bunch of people writing about mass murder
wrote:Kyoko Sakura-chan - Today at 5:01 PM
In Hawaiian, Aloha means "Hello" and "Goodbye," the latter of which is appropriate considering how fast his V6 cast died
[+] spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald by Mimi
B033: Jason Meyers by Mimi (now with a dead version courteous of Naft!)
Two sprites of Bridgette Sommerfeld by Fenris
Two sprites of Jasper Bustamante by Fenris
Open to constructive criticism!

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

January 31st, 2015, 5:33 am #6

Hey.

Here are my two characters. Off of the top of my head, I think Jeremy and Scout might know each other due to being video game people, and Alvaro and Jazz might like each other due to being peppy social types.
[+] spoiler

G???: Anna "Roxanne" Herbert - "...It's a god-awful small affair..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3
THEME: Dire Straits - Skateaway

G???: Teresa Rojas - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2
THEME: Tata Young - Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me

B???: Jonathan Meyers - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1
THEME: Kate Miller-Heidke - Caught In The Crowd
[+] spoiler
Ashley Tanner - The Tattooed Jackass - "We got the music, we got the drinks, I think we have a recipe for some rock n' roll."
Yuko Hayashibara - The Tomboy - "Yo, homeboy, come over here. I wanna play some ball."
[+] spoiler

B003: Jeremy Frasier - ?Yeah. No regrets.? - 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
THEME: OneRepublic - Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti - ?Thank... you...? - 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
THEME: The Megas - The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King - "I win." - 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6: 1 2 3 4 5
THEME: Luck Ganriki - golden sneer

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

CondorTalon
Player

February 2nd, 2015, 5:58 am #7

Weeabuddies!
[+] spoiler
V6:
G009 - Sandra Dyer - Pot lid - [untitled]
G023 - Jennifer Su - Flashlight - Asymptote
G036 - Nancy Kyle - Hatchet - 不安心

V5:
G024 - Yukiko Sakurai - Weed whacker with circular saw attachment - Sunrise
B048 - Corey Esposito - Swedish Made Penis Enhancement Pump - Something Something Movie Reference

V5 Pregame:
Miriam Castille - "U-Um... well, see... I-I seemed to have misplaced m-my books..." - In Transit - It Was Just A Drink
[+] spoiler
Felix Rees
Camellia "Cammy" Walker-Grimsley
Sachi Kobayakawa
Dane Lennox
Catherine Zier
Malcolm Hong
Victoria Tran
Bethany Sadler

backslash
Mr. Danya

February 2nd, 2015, 8:18 pm #8

Jae and Jazz for arch-enemies 5eva.

Sasha and Scout have a few things in common and might game together also.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
[+] spoiler
V5:
G063 Natali Greer was just unlucky.
B047 Marcus Leung lost his way. (Adopted from Solomir.)

V6:
B001 Min-jae Parker is locked away.
B021 Crist?bal Morales let his guard down.
G017 Raina Rose got washed away.
G003 Bridgette Sommerfeld got a shock. (Adopted from Aloha.)
G029 Georgia Lee Day went home. (Adopted from frogue.)
Nathan Lovegrove was left behind.

V7 Pregame:
Myles Roux is considering his options.
Dolores Upton is exploring the past.
Andy Silverman is balling out.
Siyanda Nagi is on the run.
Mercy Ames is passing judgment.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

[+] spoiler

Fenris
Player

February 4th, 2015, 4:59 am #9

I'm not gonna paste the spiel this time- I'm just gonna say I'm sure Dante flirted with Jasmine once and was probably subsequently terrified by her energy and clinginess. (He probably did kiss her on the mouth, though. Dante doesn't discriminate.)

Oh yeah and he's flirted with Scout too. How that went down's up to you! ^^
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] spoiler
Dante Luciano Valerio - Looking for penguins.
Then: None Now: [x] [x]
Ivy Langley - Holding hands.
Then: [x] [x] [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x]
Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - Drawing.
Then: [x] Now: [x] [x]
Axel Fontaine - Totally surrounded.
Then: [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Artem Fyodorov - Looking for a story.
Zen Alicea Feliciano - Hanging out with squirrels!
Then: [x] Now: [x]

[+] spoiler
Gwendolyn "Gwen" Carlisle - Looking for attention.
Moira Bellamy - Looking for help.
Rory Wrona - Looking for some quiet.
Salvador "Sal" Mendoza - Looking for an argument.
Dylan MacKenna - Looking for a revolution.

Inge
Player
Inge
Player

February 5th, 2015, 5:35 pm #10

Since Seth's very big on gaming, he would get along well with Scout, that and their similar in the social aspect. Though he would get very annoyed with Jazmine (as he has big problems with racism, unintentional or not).

Sean would find it hilarious though ( he finds it funny when people make fools out of themselves). He would try and make fun of her as well as Scout.

Emily would avoid Jazmine as much as she can, though she would try to interact with Scout (though she would be weirded out by her).

[+] spoiler
Serena Waters
Will Mckinley
[+] spoiler
Seth Dunn
Sean Leibowitz
I do let's plays on my youtube channel here.