Primrosette
Winner

July 22nd, 2016, 6:01 pm #46

Brendan had just stood there for a while. He just watched Maxim walk away and he wished he could have stopped him. Maybe try to talk it out. But what could he have said? Brendan wasn't good at conversations. He and Maxim just needed some space. He had decided on that already himself. But he still felt awful. He couldn't bare losing Maxim as a friend. He wished he could take back the kiss. But it was too late now.

Then he thought of Alba who was still waiting for them to come back. He couldn't tell her about what happened here. He didn't want to ruin her night. So he had to pretend that everything was alright. Nothing happened....

Brendan felt a bit hurt but he knew that was normal to feel. He didn't want to feel down. He turned to look at himself in the mirror. Just smile. He forced a small smile on his face and then he left to go back to where Alba was. His heart was feeling heavy as he approached the table, sitting down beside her.

"Hey, Alba. I'm back. Maxim couldn't stay long because he wanted to go home." Brendan said as casually as he could. He also felt a little guilty as Alba is his date. "Sorry to keep you waiting. So how are you liking the dance so far?"
Their Time Is gone wrote:
[+] Spoiler
V6
B030 - Brendan Harte: "F-Family..... Thank you, thank you, t-thank.... you, Alba, Jon...."
G014 - Scarlett McAfee: "I always liked you, y-you know...?"
G044 - Maria Cucinotta (Adopted): "Hah..."
[+] Spoiler
Emmett Bunnell: Artistic Loner
Violet Quinn: Quiet Goth

[+] Spoiler
Travis Levenson: 'Me? Nice? Please! You're being delusional...'
Tia Sullivan: 'This is a complete waste of my time....'
Molly Doe: 'Why don't we just get with the party lovers and have a crazy, wild experience?'
Ravan Sharpe: 'Uh.... H-Hi.'

Laurels
Mr. Danya

July 23rd, 2016, 7:14 pm #47

Alba smiled when Brendan appeared. She greeted him, then noticed the Maxim-shaped gap of air next to him. Brendan explained that Maxim wanted to go home and left.

"Aw, that's a shame," Alba said.

Brendan asked how she was doing.

"I'm doing great, but better now that you're here," she said, standing out of her seat.

Alba put a hand on Brendan's back.

"C'mon, the night is young," she said. "Let's get back out there."
[+] Spoiler
Nadia Riva
"You don't think I'm pretty enough to be a model? And you're telling me while wearing that face?"

Noah Whitley
"You look like you could use a laugh, and I have just the joke for that."

Alba Reyes
"Woo hoo! Three holes in one! That's a new record!"
[+] Spoiler
Girl #007-Rachael Langdon
"I really am going to die, aren't I? Oh god, what am I going to do?"

Armed with a Solar Powered Scientific Calculator
Stabbed with a sword by Marcus Leung.
Girl #018-Claire Monaghan
"You know, I always thought I'd be seen by millions. Fuck Murphy's Law."

Armed with a Shotgun Flashlight (1 Bullet) and a bulletproof vest

Girl #035-Sophie McDowell
"People often find inspiration in the darkest times. I guess I can too."
Killed by a grenade thrown by Summer Simms

Armed with a lead pipe.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

19:10 Laurelena: When octopi eat hamsters, the resulting laughter is a mix of colorful idiocy and dainty ice skating

18:10 Mimi: "how many nipples does Miss Piggy REALLY have?"

16:57 Mimi play Fergaliscious
16:58 Mimi IF YOU EVER WANT FANS
16:58 Mimi YOU NEED FERALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi FERGALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi Omg
16:58 Mimi feral-liscious
16:58 Mimi that's
16:58 Mimi blowing my mind

16:57 KamiKaze Laurie, if you ever become a mod, let it be known that one day you will critique someone's profile who had a girl killing her family friend because he raped her, and the person will insult you by calling you a talking Oshawott doll.

21:42Acidic i AM ANAL WART MAN

00:19Delroy.... I HAVE AN IMAGE OF HANSEL FUCKING TRAVIS WITH A CHAINSAW STUCK IN MY HEAD. HOW IS THIS IN ANY WAY GOOD!?

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon and Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon

Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

Primrosette
Winner

July 24th, 2016, 6:37 pm #48

Brendan was relieved that Alba was at least doing fine. He didn't want to do anything to ruin her night with him. He wanted Alba to have the best night of her life. She wanted to go back on the dance floor. It felt like it would be a great idea as it would help him take his mind off of what he did to Maxim. He just needed to enjoy the rest of the night with Alba and he could worry about Maxim another day.

Brendan glanced at Alba and he couldn't help but feel a bit better in her company. "I'm glad that you are alright, Alba. S-Sure! I can't wait to have more of a fun time with you." Brendan said, as he reached out to her and he held onto her hand gently. "I want to make this the best dance of your life."

And he started to lead her back to where many of the other students were dancing.

((Brendan Harte continued elsewhere))
Their Time Is gone wrote:
[+] Spoiler
V6
B030 - Brendan Harte: "F-Family..... Thank you, thank you, t-thank.... you, Alba, Jon...."
G014 - Scarlett McAfee: "I always liked you, y-you know...?"
G044 - Maria Cucinotta (Adopted): "Hah..."
[+] Spoiler
Emmett Bunnell: Artistic Loner
Violet Quinn: Quiet Goth

[+] Spoiler
Travis Levenson: 'Me? Nice? Please! You're being delusional...'
Tia Sullivan: 'This is a complete waste of my time....'
Molly Doe: 'Why don't we just get with the party lovers and have a crazy, wild experience?'
Ravan Sharpe: 'Uh.... H-Hi.'

Laurels
Mr. Danya

July 24th, 2016, 6:52 pm #49

Alba was slightly taken aback when Brendan took her hand and led her out to the dance floor. She had never been led anywhere by a guy by the hand. She had seen cases like that in movies and TV shows, but never experienced it herself. She was sure it was just to go along with the Sadie Hawkins atmosphere. It was pretty cool.

They made their way back to the dance floor right when the song changed from "Counting Stars" to "Shake It Off." A large smile appeared on Alba's face.

"Oh, this is my jam!" Alba shouted to Brendan.

Alba began to dance along to the song. It was a perfect song to just dance like an idiot and have fun, and she was sure she and Brendan could have tons of fun dancing along to it.

((Alba Reyes continued elsewhere))
[+] Spoiler
Nadia Riva
"You don't think I'm pretty enough to be a model? And you're telling me while wearing that face?"

Noah Whitley
"You look like you could use a laugh, and I have just the joke for that."

Alba Reyes
"Woo hoo! Three holes in one! That's a new record!"
[+] Spoiler
Girl #007-Rachael Langdon
"I really am going to die, aren't I? Oh god, what am I going to do?"

Armed with a Solar Powered Scientific Calculator
Stabbed with a sword by Marcus Leung.
Girl #018-Claire Monaghan
"You know, I always thought I'd be seen by millions. Fuck Murphy's Law."

Armed with a Shotgun Flashlight (1 Bullet) and a bulletproof vest

Girl #035-Sophie McDowell
"People often find inspiration in the darkest times. I guess I can too."
Killed by a grenade thrown by Summer Simms

Armed with a lead pipe.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

19:10 Laurelena: When octopi eat hamsters, the resulting laughter is a mix of colorful idiocy and dainty ice skating

18:10 Mimi: "how many nipples does Miss Piggy REALLY have?"

16:57 Mimi play Fergaliscious
16:58 Mimi IF YOU EVER WANT FANS
16:58 Mimi YOU NEED FERALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi FERGALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi Omg
16:58 Mimi feral-liscious
16:58 Mimi that's
16:58 Mimi blowing my mind

16:57 KamiKaze Laurie, if you ever become a mod, let it be known that one day you will critique someone's profile who had a girl killing her family friend because he raped her, and the person will insult you by calling you a talking Oshawott doll.

21:42Acidic i AM ANAL WART MAN

00:19Delroy.... I HAVE AN IMAGE OF HANSEL FUCKING TRAVIS WITH A CHAINSAW STUCK IN MY HEAD. HOW IS THIS IN ANY WAY GOOD!?

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon and Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon

Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler