Ciel
Mr. Danya

January 23rd, 2017, 4:14 am #11

Audrey's eyes met Alessio. He was coughing and sputtering. Perhaps if he hadn't killed a bunch of people Audrey might have felt pity. She... She really did not want to see Al like that. Al was always good to her. He was a killer, sure, but it was pretty obvious to her that they did not give Alessio much of a choice, coming up here.

She sighed. Okay, compartmentalize. Audrey did not know either Maria or Michael, but she knew Alessio.

"... So you're playing judge, jury and executioner."

One step forward. Her nunchaku was tucked into one of the pockets of her hoodie but they were as good as useless. Audrey pointed towards Alessio.

"Did you even bother to ask him?" Audrey asked. She took another step forward. "Ask him why he killed? Or did you just 'forget' to ask before you knocked him out?" She wagged a finger at Michael. "And don't act dumb; I was here. She was stepping on him before you opened that bottle of water. He was out cold!"

What if Alessio acted in self-defense? What if the terrorists were being hyperbolic, stretching the truth in order to encourage everyone? Because she just could not imagine Alessio as a 'monster'. True, she never thought Alvaro could kill anyone. But Al wasn't like Alvaro.

She was deluding herself.

Audrey glared back at Maria.

"... Or what? You'll kill me?"

January 24th, 2017, 11:42 pm #12

((This isn't so much as a skip as it is swapping places with RC to move things along a little bit. Also GM'ing accepted from RC for Alessio.))

"Okay, okay! Everyone fuckin' relax!"

Michael couldn't believe he was the fuckin' mediator for this shit. How funny was it that he was the calmest in the room? Like for real, what in the fuck is happening?

"Cept you. You ain't got nothin' to be relaxin' about!" Michael grabbed Al's hair, shaking his head back and forth. Audrey and Maria's argument was pissing him off, but it was okay, nobody would mind if he took it out on this sick fuck for a little bit.

"Aight! Audrey, listen up, okay? I get it. You didn't experience even a tenth of the shit we did, that's okay! You don't get it, nothin' wrong with that; BUT Al most certainly does deserve this shit. It's a funny thing you mention askin' him. We did just that yesterday."

Michael wrapped his arms around Al's head. His hands wrapped around Alessio's jaw and cheeks. Michael started opening and closing his mouth like a macabre Kermit. Michael's already high pitched voice warped into an even more grating caricature fusion of Lemon Grab, Tommy Wiseau and Bobcat Goldwaith.

"Hnnnnnnggg! I deed nawt keel anywon Michael CrooOoweeeE! Heurr-durr!, I did naaaaaht! I am tooooooOOOoOOootaaaaAAaAaaallly innocent! 'Dis is just ketchup on my hoodie, nyeh-hurnnnnn~"

Michael let go of Al's head, and watched him fall back down with a comical thump.

"Little bastard lied right to our face, right? We'da got him talkin' earlier, but Alvaro fucked it all up like the shitbag he is. Murderer savin' another one, fancy that... Hell, to start from the beginning, he walked in scarin' the shit out of the Hot Topic crew, and I had to go in to save 'em all, the ungrateful fucks. Back then he had a pickaxe. When me and Maria found him again, he had traded his pickaxe off for a toy gun, and a lot more blood. Motherfucker outright lied to us. He says he didn't do shit, covered in all that blood!"

Michael took the blood stained hoodie and tossed it at Audrey's feet.

"That ain't his."

He looked towards Al. He looked towards the outer edge of the bell tower. He looked back at Al.

"Speakin' a him..."

He grabbed Al by the collar of his straight jacket, hoisting him up on his feet.

He stopped and looked towards Audrey.

"Maria was a... well I'll admit, she was a bit aggressive towards you. No offense, Maria, but you were a real 'see-you-next-tuesday'! Aheheh! But listen to me Audrey, she is kinda right, very much so in fact, even if it was blunt as all hell. Don't try and stop us. We already had to deal with Alvaro's shit; 's why this little piddlefuck got away the first time. Ain't happenin' again..."

What in the hell was a piddlefuck?

"Lil' mofo didn't wanna talk then? Well, he's talkin' now!"

He stopped at the edge, his gaze fixated right on Alessio's eyes.

"I'ma make you a deal, okay?"

He brought his face in close. He paused for dramatic effect.

"When I toss you over, if ya' can fly, we won't hunt you down, okay!?"

That's it. Use a Sopranos quote. Nobody back home would notice too much would they?

He shoved Al over the edge, his hands still hanging onto the straight jacket.

Alessio was now dangling upside down from the bell tower, curled up in what is most likely an uncomfortable position.

"How's the view you shit?! Makin' you wanna talk now, eh? Start talkin' an' maybe I'll let you go, ehehehehehehe!"

Michael raised his left hand, now the only thing keeping Al on the barrier was his own two legs, and Michael's right arm.

"What's wrong Al?! Don't wanna hang out with us anymore?! What? You ain't the type of gettin' high?! Well hang in there, buddy! After all! You aaaallllwaaays had yer' head in the clouds, right?!"

He shook his arm back and forth, Al started swaying left and right.

"This is my baaaad hand Al! Y'know, the one you took a big fuckin' chomp outta? Best start talkin', or I might jus' drop this conversation! AaaaAahaahahehehaaah!"

Aaand this, ladies and gentlemen, is how you interrogate someone! No pointy things needed.

Winner
Winner

January 25th, 2017, 10:37 am #13

What had they done to him, though? Alessio did not know.

He did not know if he wanted to know. He knew that he wanted to not be here anymore.

He knew that 'here' meant 'with Maria and Michael'. Audrey was a cool person to be around, given that she somehow trusted him. Mayhaps not totally, but she wouldn't treat him like Mike.

Him grabbing his jaw. Him throwing him out of the tower. Him making jokes.

He looked down the tower.

Alessio was fully awake now.

He could already imagine falling down. My god, the ground was getting closer the closer he looked. He sometimes thought what it was like to fall down a building. He empathised with people who died at the twin towers by jumping when that was a topic, and he knew that was not an experience he wanted to experience. Feeling air and then just falling on the ground to die.

Alessio did not want to talk. He'd rather die than-

No, he didn't wanna die.

"I'm scared. Please don't kill me."

How long could Michael catch him?

"I had reasons to kill. I had a reason. And I'm done- I'm done with killing."

He blended out the jokes, all he focused on was not dying.

Primrosette
Winner

January 25th, 2017, 8:23 pm #14

Maria didn't get a chance to respond to Audrey's question as Michael started to manhandle Al and it was actually scaring the crap out of her. She thought she was losing it, but it was obvious that Michael was more unstable than her. She didn't even know how to react to the situation.

She lowered her sword to her side as she forgot that she was annoyed by Audrey and all she could do was watch the scene with Michael and Al unfold in front of her. She had to snap Michael out of it. He was going too far. He was actually scaring her a little.

"Hey, Michael, knock it-"

Al suddenly said something. Fucking finally! Maria didn't want Michael to drop him. She didn't want Al to die just yet. They could keep him alive a bit longer. They could use him as a human shield if it came to it. But....

Maria really wanted to know his reason. Just as long as it wasn't going to be a lie.

"Michael, come on. This is going too far. We-We need to calm down...." She moved closer to Michael and placed her free hand on his shoulder gently. "Al, if Michael stops doing this. Can you tell us the reason why you did what you did? And don't even think of lying to us, otherwise I will let Michael do what he wants to you."

She glanced at Al's face, trying not to feel somewhat bad for him. Shit, she couldn't feel sorry for a murderer, right?

".....Why did you kill them? Be honest with us for fuck's sake."
Their Time Is gone wrote:
[+] spoiler
V6
B030 - Brendan Harte: "F-Family..... Thank you, thank you, t-thank.... you, Alba, Jon...."
G014 - Scarlett McAfee: "I always liked you, y-you know...?"
G044 - Maria Cucinotta (Adopted): "Hah..."
[+] spoiler
Emmett Bunnell: Artistic Loner
Violet Quinn: Quiet Goth

[+] spoiler
Travis Levenson: 'Me? Nice? Please! You're being delusional...'
Tia Sullivan: 'This is a complete waste of my time....'
Molly Doe: 'Why don't we just get with the party lovers and have a crazy, wild experience?'
Ravan Sharpe: 'Uh.... H-Hi.'

Ciel
Mr. Danya

January 27th, 2017, 9:53 pm #15

"No. No, this is wrong."

Perhaps it was the possibility that Jasper's shooting could have been an accident. Or the realization that they kidnapped Al going off so little information. Maybe it was the shiteatting grin on Michael Crowe's face. Or maybe, just maybe, it was the gut-churning sensation of seeing a friend in danger. It really did not matter what reason there was. Audrey was going to put her foot down.

"This is sick! What are you even trying to prove by doing this? Do you think that spooking some poor boy who's done nothing to you is going to make anything better? Because it's not, I can tell you that much!I have no idea what the hell happened to you, or Maria, b-but it doesn't matter. Nothing, and I mean nothing, justifies this!"

At least Alvaro had enough humanity in him to put Jasper out of his misery. That did not make what he did any better, but she would have thought far less of him had he just turned tail and left Jasper to bleed out.

At least Alvaro did not dangle his victim over the side of the bell tower, like a cat dangling a mouse by its tail.

At least Alvaro did not laugh.

Of course she was scared. She was scared that Michael was going to drop Al. Audrey could imagine him doing it . The way Michael was acting, it was unnatural. Barbaric. Not sadistic, but clearly deranged. That's the thing about fear though; you can push past it, muscle through it.

Audrey knew very little of Michael Crowe, but she was pretty sure he never acted like this back at school. Michael... wasn't listening. She looked to Maria. who seemed pale in the face.

"Tell him to stop, Maria. Tell him to pull Al back. Please. You'll never get your answers if his grip slips and Al falls."

Primrosette
Winner

January 28th, 2017, 1:05 am #16

Maria gritted her teeth. All of this was some stupid bullshit to her and she was getting sick and tired of dealing with all this crap. She decided that she didn't want to be a part of this anymore. Michael was getting too much for her to handle. All of this with Al and Audrey was giving her a splitting headache.

"I'm.... I'm fucking done. Michael, I'm sorry but you're on your fucking own." She muttered bitterly and she stepped away from the scene. "I need to deal on my own. I.... Damn...."

She then started to make her way down the stairs and she walked pass Barry's body. She needed to be alone and sane. Even if it was only for a little while.

((Maria Cucinotta continued elsewhere))
Their Time Is gone wrote:
[+] spoiler
V6
B030 - Brendan Harte: "F-Family..... Thank you, thank you, t-thank.... you, Alba, Jon...."
G014 - Scarlett McAfee: "I always liked you, y-you know...?"
G044 - Maria Cucinotta (Adopted): "Hah..."
[+] spoiler
Emmett Bunnell: Artistic Loner
Violet Quinn: Quiet Goth

[+] spoiler
Travis Levenson: 'Me? Nice? Please! You're being delusional...'
Tia Sullivan: 'This is a complete waste of my time....'
Molly Doe: 'Why don't we just get with the party lovers and have a crazy, wild experience?'
Ravan Sharpe: 'Uh.... H-Hi.'

January 28th, 2017, 2:23 am #17

"Speak up motherfucker! You ain't sorry! You ain't done until you're dead you shit! Why shouldn't I just drop you now!"

It was a trifecta of fuckery. All because dumbass Audrey had to open her mouth, suddenly he was the bad guy. Y'know, the guy who didn't murder in cold blood.

Michael tried his best to ignore all of it. Then Maria up and left.

Y'know what?

Fuck this.

Michael hoisted Al over the edge then threw him back into the bell tower. They want him alive that bad. Fine. Here he is.

Fine. Fuck 'em. Fuck Maria, fuck Audrey, fuck Alessio. Fuck 'em all.

"Aight Audrey. You can keep it. Michael spit on Alessio while he laid there. "But don't come to me cryin' or bitchin' when he kills all your buddies. I won't do shit. They all died because of idiots like you anyways. Fuckin' apathetic shit-heels. Call me whatever the fuck you want. 'Least I tried to do something besides sit around bitchin' and moanin'. All you cowards wanna do is hole up in a corner with your eyes closed and hope it goes away. Save your high horse, I don't give a fuck what you have to say to me, and I have nothin' left to say to you, neither. I'm done. I don't know who's worse, the killers, or the idiots suckin' their dicks..."

Michael shouldered past Audrey as he moved towards the stairs. From this point on he wasn't doing this vigilante shit. From now on, he's lookin' out for Numero uno. Him and his friends. Let the other retards worship the ones cuttin' 'em up. At this point they all deserved it anyways, they should've known what was up by now anyways.

Hell, maybe he was in the wrong. Maybe it was best to use what time he had left to spend with his friends. Make his peace. Try his best to defend them. Maybe taking the attack to the players wasn't the right way to do it. Maybe the best thing he could do was defend people? Maybe... Maybe he had it all wrong.

He reached the bottom of the stairs, and from this angle it was clear why Barry's corpse had disturbed him besides the obvious.

That shirt. It was Jonathan's. He moved in closer to look at it.

Was it? It was! What was it doing there? Was he with Barry? What happened to him?

Thoughts of what could have happened to Jonathan filled his mind. Thoughts of Larkin's death, Bradley's name on announcements, the corpses in the basement, Alex... People like that running around. How could he defend someone he couldn't even find. Maybe...

Who else was actually trying to do anything? Oh yeah, right. Nobody else gave a rat's ass. Who'd he have left? Jonathan and Darius. Where were they? If someone got to them, then what would he have left? The chances of seeing them ever again were slim if nil. All of that talk about living to the best? It probably wouldn't happen. Someone would just ruin it like they always do. He didn't have a chance in hell for anything to go right for him anyways. It always went wrong. Might as well right the few wrongs he can in the meantime, right?

Fuck it. He was never a quitter. He just needed a change in tactics. No more theatrics, no more words. No more talk. Talk don't get shit done. Actions do. He was fed the fuck up.

He won't be bargained with. He won't be reasoned with; and he absolutely will not stop, ever, until those freaks are all dead.

((Michael Crowe continued elsewhere))

Winner
Winner

January 29th, 2017, 12:30 am #18

The spitted-on killer stood up. Without his arms. It was awkward to not push himself up with his arms. But he might be able to get rid of this weird suit.

"Uh, th-thanks, Audrey."

That was a scary experience.

He inhaled the air of the tower deeply. He had no idea how to process the information of the experience that had happened to him some moments ago. He calmed down. He scaredly looked at Audrey and also went down the stairs. He was free.

He needed to go down, to his freedom. Slowly, to not fall down the stairs. Heights were scary. He should stay low.

Audrey. Audrey could. He did not know what Audrey would do with him. Free him of his suit, perhaps. But no, he needed no one to free him from this suit. He was a grown-up man. He was no baby, he could open it himself. Audrey could not help him. He has to help himself. He's the one responsible for not getting killed by other people.

Audrey probably would want to talk with him.

Alessio did not want to talk with anyone. He just wants to rest, to recover himself and calm himself down. No talking.

Al talked too much today.

((Alessio Rigano continued in Blurry Eyes))

Ciel
Mr. Danya

February 3rd, 2017, 10:54 pm #19

Audrey liked to believe that she was a good person. That, for all of her problems, all of the little hangups that made her cringe and feel awkward, she was a stand up kind of girl. So when Michael got up, spat on Al and walked right past her, she flipped him off and felt absolutely no guilt about it. Of course his back was turned when she did it. Her mother always wanted the last word; Audrey liked to think she inherited her temperament from her.

Her hand fell to her side. She took a deep breath. She definitely felt better about it now, about Michael being a creepy asshole.

Al thanked her. Audrey was -- the thanks was sudden, and at first she was confused. She looked Al in the eye, or where she assumed his eyes were. He had his head tilted down like he was staring at his shoes. Audrey smiled despite herself, despite Alessio, who was a killer.

"It's fine Al. That's what friends are... for..."

Alessio just walked away. Headed to the stairs and went right down. He didn't say goodbye. He did not wish her good luck. He did not say a single thing. He just left Audrey there, alone at the top of the the bell tower.

She just stood there, shellshocked. Al was a shy guy but he was never like that. No way. Who was that guy and what did they do to Alessio Rigano? Maybe he was shocked too. Some jackass did just spit in his face. Audrey could understand that; if that happened to her, she wouldn't want to talk to anyone either. Still, receiving the cold, scared shoulder from a friend after what she did?

It made Audrey fume. Inwardly. It made Audrey want to scream. She did not. Compartmentalize.

(Audrey Reyes continued elsewhere.)