guys i need friends ;)

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

8:08 AM - Jan 20, 2015 #1

so hey I guess I need a relationships thread if I want to get anywhere in pregame

Feel free to post here or send me a PM if you've got any ideas on what your characters might think of mine. I'm fine with any ideas you send me, although I might tweak them if I think it fits better.

So, my three (current) characters are…

Jeremy Frasier: Class Clown sort of type. Has a quick, dry wit, and has a flair for making fun of things that he thinks are stupid or ridiculous. While he's generally friendly and ready to help people if they need it, he is ready to argue with a person if their views clash on something he's passionate about, and he can get angry if they prove him wrong. Tends to hang around the gamer crowd, and can speak objectively about games he likes and doesn't like. He is also a musician, having played both piano and violin for several years now, and is a member of the school band and other musical groups. Is also interested in philosophy, in particular, the teachings of Seneca and some love philosopher I'm forgetting the name of.
[+] Spoiler
Jojo Jo (Crush) - “Who?”
Alessio Rigano (Friends) - “Pretty cool dude, little silent, but that fits both of us fine.”
Joshua Bracewell (Friends) - “We like each other and we’re both in band. Not someone I’d share my secrets with, but I’d happily sit with him in class.”
Scout Pfeiffer (Friends) - “She’s kind of a jerk but I can work past that.”
Abby Floyd (Friends) - “Abbbyyyyyyyyy! She’s pretty cool, don’t get to talk to her much though.”
Jasper Bustamante (Friends) - “Cool dude, we like the same things so it’s hard not to like him.”
Emma Luz (Friends) - "Whatever you say, fearless leader. Wait, you get annoyed if I call you fearless leader, fearless leader?
Candice Banks (Friends) - "She kinda has terrible taste in TV, but she likes Big Brother so it balances out a little bit."
Junko Kurosawa (Friends/Gamers) - "You shouldn't spam fireballs when I have ultra. Psycho Punisher can't get interrupted on the way up, and hits super quickly. If my prediction was correct then I could have ended the match there and then."
Jennifer Wallace (METICULOUS Critic) - "Okay, so try to put physical description in more, right?"
Raina Rose (Friends due to anime) - "NO PLEASE SET ME FREE FROM THIS PINK ROSE HELL."
Irene Djezari (Distant Friends) - “She’s a really cool dude but she basically exists in, like, a totally different social circle than me. Kinda wish we get to talk more.”
BB Gunnerson (Rivals) - “*shakes fist* I’ll win someday.”
Clarice Halwood (Rivals) - “We’re cool, but she’s wrong.”
Oskar Pearce (Friendly) - “He keeps talking to me, dunno why. We’re friendly but I’m not going out of my way to talk to him.”
Juniper Colton (Friendly) - "It's the Princess and the Frog! Well, that or Emperor's New Groove. One of those two."
Jerry Fury (Joke) - "He's fun to watch. Makes maths a little less boring)
James Andrew (Okay enough dude) - “Little mean, but he’s good enough.”
Darius Van Dyke (Eeehhhhh) - “He’s cool for VG talk but he’s kind of a massive fucking jackass and that’s a massive turning off point for me.”
Barry Banks (Boring) - "I mean, he's a good guy, but it's kinda hard to be interested in him when he comes from a completely different circle from you."
Scarlett McAfee (Who?) - “No, really, who? I know she plays piano but like, nothing else.”
Michael Crowe (Bully) - “:/”
Ty Yazzie (No clue) - “We used to hate each other, but we talked a little bit and I don’t think we hate each other anymore? I dunno. I’ll have to check with him on that.”
Jane Madison (Annoyance) - "Can you let me finish my sentence before you shout at me? Please and thank you in advance."
Cadeyn Miller (Don’t ask about it) - “Beauty is only skin deep.”
Adelaide Walker (Total Bitch) - “She thinks that the world’s just going to bow down to her, but I don't know about thatttttt.”
Looking for:
  • More friends!
  • Someone that he could really call a best friend and rely on would be great. They don’t really have to share his hobbies, they just have to have known each other for a long time and they need to have similar personalities No longer needed
  • I can do with more people Jeremy actively shits on and hates, as well.
Alvaro Vacanti: Works at his family's cafe, that students sometimes go to after school. Is extroverted, and generally friendly to most of the school body. However, he is paranoid of what other people think of him, and he tends to get flustered/scared whenever he talks to someone for long periods of time. He is complacent in class, and if someone argues with him, he'll try to slide it off and make sure that the argument doesn't continue. He plays chess (although he isn't any good at it, tending to make bad moves/be unaware of what his opponent does), and is on the soccer team, being a good goalie, striker, and shag. Excels in the commerce courses and maths.
[+] Spoiler
Lily Caldwell (Crush/Customer) - “Hey, uh, what would you like to order today?”
Cadeyn Miller (Co-worker) - “She’s someone I can totally rely on when I have to go off-shift.”
Alessio Rigano (Customer/Friend) - “He’s a loyal customer, although he doesn’t really talk much.”
Jasmine Reed (Friends) - “Jazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy”
Barry Banks (Soccer Buddy) - “Barry’s a nice person, and he’s pretty calm so I feel kinda safe around him.”
Jasper Bustamante (Soccer Buddy) - “Jasper! He’s someone I can always rely on and he goes to the cafe sometimes. What's not to love?”
Irene Djezari (Soccer/Chess Buddies) - “I’ll totally beat you one day!”
Oskar Pearce (Customer) - “Oskarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. He’s totally a nice guy and he comes to the cafe, so what’s not to love about him?”
Juniper Colton (Customer) - "She comes with Oskar and always loves it when I bring her her order!"
Candice Banks (Customer) - "Heya Candice! Just the usual, right?"
Lucily Peterson (Customer) - “She’s a loyal customer and she brings her family along! What’s not to love about her?”
Jane Madison (Classmate) - "I don't really know her that much, but she's probably a good person!"
Haley Luz (Set him off) - “She mocked me.”
Issac Brea (Bully) - “He’s… he… he’s a jerk!”
Looking for:
  • More friends, the more the merrier.
  • Customers. Alvaro kinda builds a social circle around people who go to the cafe, so having more people who go there would be cool.
  • Bullies/People who set him off, Alvaro needs a reason to still be paranoid today, as it’s kinda one of his defining traits.
Jasmine King: Thinks she's smarter and more talented than you, but you likely don't know that. Born into a super rich household, Jasmine struggles to get attention/praise from her parents due to her older brother, Julian, doing everything she does but better. To try to catch up to her older brother and to be seen to be as good as him in her parents eyes, she tries to be perfect in everything she does, from her academics to her performances on the piano and violin. This has resulted in both anger issues and a superiority complex, with the former generally happening when things don't go her way and in a way that's generally destructive to her and the people/things around her. She's also a social media flower and a total gossip queen, and while she has no interest in being popular she loves gaining information about other people (and sharing it, if she feels like it), because she loves the sense of power that she gets from having dirt on people. She's not a total bitch, however, and her circle of friends is filled with people she genuinely likes and respects, even though she tries to associate with people she feels aren't threats. Other hobbies include tennis, poetry, crime fiction, theatre, and posting on a tumblr blog.
[+] Spoiler
Min-Jae Parker (Crush) - "What? No, he hates me, and I hate him too! It's not like that!"
Kiziah Saraki (Friend/Non Threat) - "Heyyyyyy Kizi! How'd you go on the science test?"
Bradley Grant (Entertainment) - "Who is this jackass?"
Maria Cucconata (Mutual Dislike) - "Maybe you'll be there one day, although considering your current audience I highly doubt that that's going to happen."
Looking For:
  • Friends! I'd imagine that she'd be in a close knit circle of girls around her age group, united through similar interests and shared intelligence (but also controllable and less intelligent than Jasmine). She's a pretty loyal friend (and fairly touchy-feely) so long as you fulfil those criteria. She'd also be friends with guys but more in the line of acquaintance rather than close friend.
  • I really want her to have a total dumb guy-crush which she hates since it eclipses her mind at random points and makes her lose focus. So long as a guy's cute enough anybody would be fine here, although I'd like it if they shared a hobby so that she'd have interaction with them outside of her having a crush on them.
  • I'd also super be into her having a former friend that she ended a friendship with either because they became a threat to her and/or they hit on her. She wants to be the best person she knows and while she wouldn't call herself homophobic she's super uncomfortable with the idea that one of her close female friends may like her.
[+] Spoiler

G???: Anna "Roxanne" Herbert - "...It's a god-awful small affair..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3
THEME: Dire Straits - Skateaway

G???: Teresa Rojas - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2
THEME: Tata Young - Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me

B???: Jonathan Meyers - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1
THEME: Kate Miller-Heidke - Caught In The Crowd
[+] Spoiler
Ashley Tanner - The Tattooed Jackass - "We got the music, we got the drinks, I think we have a recipe for some rock n' roll."
Yuko Hayashibara - The Tomboy - "Yo, homeboy, come over here. I wanna play some ball."
[+] Spoiler

B003: Jeremy Frasier - ?Yeah. No regrets.? - 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
THEME: OneRepublic - Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti - ?Thank... you...? - 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
THEME: The Megas - The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King - "I win." - 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6: 1 2 3 4 5
THEME: Luck Ganriki - golden sneer

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

SansaSaver
Player

6:28 PM - Jan 20, 2015 #2

Concerning Jeremy, I think he and Joshua Bracewell might get along well. They’re both music buffs and band members (Joshua plays the piano as well – in addition to being a skilled flautist and being taught drumming by his elder brother) and seem to have personalities that I feel would mesh well together, rather than be polar opposites~ I can’t really see much for either Hazel or Oskar, though Oskar’s a peppy social butterfly whom tries to befriend as many people as he can – so I think he’d at least be on speaking terms with Jeremy and would probably try and start a conversation whenever they saw each other.

With Alvaro, I think he and Oskar Pearce would be a good fit. Oskar has a major sweet tooth, so I can imagine him coming into the café fairly often and downing a couple mugs of something like Ferrero Rocher hot chocolate. He’s also very chatty, though he does worry what others think of him at the same time – although he’s able to keep it all down internally. (I have this image in my head of the two of them getting a tad flustered whilst talking to each other and worrying what the other thinks of them XD) I think Joshua would like him, and might stop in in the morning or after one of his clubs to grab a cappuccino or chai tea, and Hazel likely wouldn’t have much issue with him.

Yay, words! I hope that’s something, Yugi! <3
Version Seven:
Tristan O?Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson
[+] Spoiler
Version Five:
B049 ? Maynard Hurst
G060 ? Mirabella Strong

Version Six:
B004 ? Joshua Bracewell
? Adopted by Ciel
G026 ? Hazel Jung ? Adopted by Ruggahissy
B027 ? Oskar Pearce ? Adopted by NAFT

Espi
Winner

8:04 PM - Jan 20, 2015 #3

Isaac would likely pick on Alvaro since he gets anxious in social situations, and he likes to get rises out of folks. So put one down for enemies/antagonists if you like.
V5: Cut Short
Theodore Fletcher
Nina Clarke
Gwen O'Connor

V6: Broken Down
Alice Baker (->Aura)
Henry Spencer
Blair Moore

V7: Unprepared
Rhonda Lawson[/b
Toby Underwood
Paloma Salt

Bowser
Survivor

9:22 PM - Jan 20, 2015 #4

I could see Janes and Jeremy getting along pretty well considering their shared interest and somewhat senses of humor, though James' humor tends to lean more on the mean side of things so he could also get on Jeremy's nerves a good bit too.

As far as Alvaro goes I could see him and Leo being kind of friendly. Leo would probably head over to the café after school on most days so I'd figure they'd be in good standings with each other, though I doubt their relationship would go much farther than "This guy serves me good/gives my family money" due to both of them being rather shy.

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

1:31 AM - Jan 21, 2015 #5

Added almost everybody's characters to the list in a way I think would work for both characters. If anyone has any objections feel free to voice them.
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler
Ashley Tanner - The Tattooed Jackass - "We got the music, we got the drinks, I think we have a recipe for some rock n' roll."
Yuko Hayashibara - The Tomboy - "Yo, homeboy, come over here. I wanna play some ball."
[+] Spoiler

Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer

Fenris
Player

12:43 AM - Jan 22, 2015 #6

Dante would probably get on with Alvero. He's the sort of chill dude who would hang out in a cafe after school to do absolutely nothing and would strike up a conversation with a classmate there on a whim. He probably wouldn't pick up on Alvero's social discomfort and just end up talking for both of them. Plus they could play chess. Dante would lose every single time and then laugh and say "I thought you said you weren't good at this, man."
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] Spoiler
Dante Luciano Valerio - Looking for penguins.
Then: None Now: [x] [x]
Ivy Langley - Holding hands.
Then: [x] [x] [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x]
Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - Drawing.
Then: [x] Now: [x] [x]
Axel Fontaine - Totally surrounded.
Then: [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Artem Fyodorov - Looking for a story.
Zen Alicea Feliciano - Hanging out with squirrels!
Then: [x] Now: [x]

[+] Spoiler
Gwendolyn "Gwen" Carlisle - Looking for attention.
Moira Bellamy - Looking for help.
Rory Wrona - Looking for some quiet.
Salvador "Sal" Mendoza - Looking for an argument.
Dylan MacKenna - Looking for a revolution.

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

8:53 AM - Jan 22, 2015 #7

Done, but I should probably say that they don't play chess in the cafe. It's more of a school liabary early morning thing.
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Aura
Winner
Aura
Winner

11:36 PM - Jan 22, 2015 #8

I think Barry could be a potential friend for Alvaro. since they're both on the soccer team and would presumably know each other at least decently well as a result. Barry's laid-back, friendly nature could also be a calming influence for Alvaro.

[+] Spoiler
v5 Characters:

B029- Matt Masters- DECEASED (114/152)

B043- Adonis Alba- DECEASED (124/152)

G051- Stacey Mordetsky- DECEASED (136/152)

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

7:59 AM - Feb 04, 2015 #9

Done.

I added another character, by the way (although he doesn't have a profile). He might fit your character, so look at him!!!!!!!!!!
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

10:07 PM - Mar 03, 2015 #10

Added a new character please be friends with him c:
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

The Burned Handler
Mr. Danya

10:17 PM - Mar 03, 2015 #11

If Marco's in anime club he'd know Curtis, let me know if he'd buy anything from him too. Kaylee could be a common/easy target for Jonathan, I can talk to you more on her in chat PM since I haven't finished up a writeup. Since they're both in drama club, they'd know each other.
MurderWeasel getting impatient wrote:Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!
wrote:16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene
[+] Spoiler
wrote:11:55 Zarina turns out I work best with people when most of the people are dead
wrote:18:30 Slam Well we don't really do showers in the UK
wrote:05:57 *** Christian joined #sotf
05:58 shotgunkid oh crap
wrote:05:54 frogue i can be a time consuming process!
wrote:16:47 Irene "let it sit for half an hour, it's better when it's not so cold" he said.
16:47 Irene well...
16:48 Irene it exploaded.
16:48 Irene all over my hands.
Gianni no wrote:15:54 Aloha Leg cramps happened suddenly and i can't move X_X
15:55 Gianni wb :3
wrote:21:20 *** Persy joined #sotf
21:21 Gianni Hey Persy!
21:21 Namira my mutant alchemist
wrote:21:31 Pancapples [The weather] Was beautiful today.
21:33 Solitair oh no
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork Who doesn't want to rape Bro
wrote:17:30 Ohm Sweet, I'm using then
wrote:14:18 Wes 'm so hungry ;c
14:18 Wes :c8
14:18 Wes...
14:18 Wes fuck it
14:18 mib_7zyd33 That's not what you're supposed to do to food.
14:19 Imehal Nah, that's kinda par for the course around here.
14:19--- Ohm is away (Ew)
wrote:14:50Pancapples I kinda miss the Crusades now.
Bad Ohm! wrote:18:51*** RC quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
18:51 Ohmfg Yay!
Laur doesn't like people being in chat wrote:18:33 Laurels Agh, people are here
18:33*** Laurels quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Germany vs. Germany! wrote:18:47 RC I should send my list of ideas to SOTF_Help once I get rid of the dumb ones on the list
18:48 Bikriki so you want to send them an empty list?
wrote:19:40 uyugin taking bets on who will be the big douche in v6
19:40 Kilmarnock Actually I'm going with Laur.
wrote:14:01 Kilmarnock Girl!Slam was cute I guess.
wrote:11:29 Naft Dude uncool
11:29 Naft I was talking about conceptual penises and you made the penises real
wrote:13:59 Solitair I love seeing people get mentally broken

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

5:41 AM - Mar 29, 2015 #12

guys I need relationships for Marco and Jonathan they only have like one each
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

MuseMan
Cannon Fodder
MuseMan
Cannon Fodder

3:26 AM - Mar 30, 2015 #13

Both Marco and Jonathan might know my kid Eri. She could potentially bond with Marco over a mutual interest in anime, though her tastes are less mainstream and she'd be likely to poke fun of his hyperactivity/obsession with Japanese media. As for Jon, he and Eri share similar interests in gaming and forum browsing. On the other hand, Eri doesn't like bullies on account of being an easy target for them herself, so whether or not she'd be willing to tolerate him would depend on which side of him she sees. Hopefully neither of those are too much of a stretch.

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

1:35 AM - Mar 31, 2015 #14

I'm going to say that if she's a common target for bullies, she'd be a target for Jonathan. I'm not entirely sure how she'd react to his bullying to him, but I put her in the red zone.

(also more people should post )
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Privyet
Survivor
Privyet
Survivor

2:11 AM - Mar 31, 2015 #15

Due to Johnathan being something of a dick/bully, my character Jake (a member of the anti-bullying committee) might not like him.