Feel free to post here or send me a PM if you've got any ideas on what your characters might think of mine. I'm fine with any ideas you send me, although I might tweak them if I think it fits better.
So, my three (current) characters are
Jeremy Frasier: Class Clown sort of type. Has a quick, dry wit, and has a flair for making fun of things that he thinks are stupid or ridiculous. While he's generally friendly and ready to help people if they need it, he is ready to argue with a person if their views clash on something he's passionate about, and he can get angry if they prove him wrong. Tends to hang around the gamer crowd, and can speak objectively about games he likes and doesn't like. He is also a musician, having played both piano and violin for several years now, and is a member of the school band and other musical groups. Is also interested in philosophy, in particular, the teachings of Seneca and some love philosopher I'm forgetting the name of.
- [+] spoiler
- Jojo Jo (Crush) - Who?
Alessio Rigano (Friends) - Pretty cool dude, little silent, but that fits both of us fine.
Joshua Bracewell (Friends) - We like each other and were both in band. Not someone Id share my secrets with, but Id happily sit with him in class.
Scout Pfeiffer (Friends) - Shes kind of a jerk but I can work past that.
Abby Floyd (Friends) - Abbbyyyyyyyyy! Shes pretty cool, dont get to talk to her much though.
Jasper Bustamante (Friends) - Cool dude, we like the same things so its hard not to like him.
Emma Luz (Friends) - "Whatever you say, fearless leader. Wait, you get annoyed if I call you fearless leader, fearless leader?
Candice Banks (Friends) - "She kinda has terrible taste in TV, but she likes Big Brother so it balances out a little bit."
Junko Kurosawa (Friends/Gamers) - "You shouldn't spam fireballs when I have ultra. Psycho Punisher can't get interrupted on the way up, and hits super quickly. If my prediction was correct then I could have ended the match there and then."
Jennifer Wallace (METICULOUS Critic) - "Okay, so try to put physical description in more, right?"
Raina Rose (Friends due to anime) - "NO PLEASE SET ME FREE FROM THIS PINK ROSE HELL."
Irene Djezari (Distant Friends) - Shes a really cool dude but she basically exists in, like, a totally different social circle than me. Kinda wish we get to talk more.
BB Gunnerson (Rivals) - *shakes fist* Ill win someday.
Clarice Halwood (Rivals) - Were cool, but shes wrong.
Oskar Pearce (Friendly) - He keeps talking to me, dunno why. Were friendly but Im not going out of my way to talk to him.
Juniper Colton (Friendly) - "It's the Princess and the Frog! Well, that or Emperor's New Groove. One of those two."
Jerry Fury (Joke) - "He's fun to watch. Makes maths a little less boring)
James Andrew (Okay enough dude) - Little mean, but hes good enough.
Darius Van Dyke (Eeehhhhh) - Hes cool for VG talk but hes kind of a massive fucking jackass and thats a massive turning off point for me.
Barry Banks (Boring) - "I mean, he's a good guy, but it's kinda hard to be interested in him when he comes from a completely different circle from you."
Scarlett McAfee (Who?) - No, really, who? I know she plays piano but like, nothing else.
Michael Crowe (Bully) - :/
Ty Yazzie (No clue) - We used to hate each other, but we talked a little bit and I dont think we hate each other anymore? I dunno. Ill have to check with him on that.
Jane Madison (Annoyance) - "Can you let me finish my sentence before you shout at me? Please and thank you in advance."
Cadeyn Miller (Dont ask about it) - Beauty is only skin deep.
Adelaide Walker (Total Bitch) - She thinks that the worlds just going to bow down to her, but I don't know about thatttttt.
- More friends!
- Someone that he could really call a best friend and rely on would be great. They dont really have to share his hobbies, they just have to have known each other for a long time and they need to have similar personalities No longer needed
- I can do with more people Jeremy actively shits on and hates, as well.
- [+] spoiler
- Lily Caldwell (Crush/Customer) - Hey, uh, what would you like to order today?
Cadeyn Miller (Co-worker) - Shes someone I can totally rely on when I have to go off-shift.
Alessio Rigano (Customer/Friend) - Hes a loyal customer, although he doesnt really talk much.
Jasmine Reed (Friends) - Jazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Barry Banks (Soccer Buddy) - Barrys a nice person, and hes pretty calm so I feel kinda safe around him.
Jasper Bustamante (Soccer Buddy) - Jasper! Hes someone I can always rely on and he goes to the cafe sometimes. What's not to love?
Irene Djezari (Soccer/Chess Buddies) - Ill totally beat you one day!
Oskar Pearce (Customer) - Oskarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Hes totally a nice guy and he comes to the cafe, so whats not to love about him?
Juniper Colton (Customer) - "She comes with Oskar and always loves it when I bring her her order!"
Candice Banks (Customer) - "Heya Candice! Just the usual, right?"
Lucily Peterson (Customer) - Shes a loyal customer and she brings her family along! Whats not to love about her?
Jane Madison (Classmate) - "I don't really know her that much, but she's probably a good person!"
Haley Luz (Set him off) - She mocked me.
Issac Brea (Bully) - Hes he hes a jerk!
- More friends, the more the merrier.
- Customers. Alvaro kinda builds a social circle around people who go to the cafe, so having more people who go there would be cool.
- Bullies/People who set him off, Alvaro needs a reason to still be paranoid today, as its kinda one of his defining traits.
- [+] spoiler
- Min-Jae Parker (Crush) - "What? No, he hates me, and I hate him too! It's not like that!"
Kiziah Saraki (Friend/Non Threat) - "Heyyyyyy Kizi! How'd you go on the science test?"
Bradley Grant (Entertainment) - "Who is this jackass?"
Maria Cucconata (Mutual Dislike) - "Maybe you'll be there one day, although considering your current audience I highly doubt that that's going to happen."
- Friends! I'd imagine that she'd be in a close knit circle of girls around her age group, united through similar interests and shared intelligence (but also controllable and less intelligent than Jasmine). She's a pretty loyal friend (and fairly touchy-feely) so long as you fulfil those criteria. She'd also be friends with guys but more in the line of acquaintance rather than close friend.
- I really want her to have a total dumb guy-crush which she hates since it eclipses her mind at random points and makes her lose focus. So long as a guy's cute enough anybody would be fine here, although I'd like it if they shared a hobby so that she'd have interaction with them outside of her having a crush on them.
- I'd also super be into her having a former friend that she ended a friendship with either because they became a threat to her and/or they hit on her. She wants to be the best person she knows and while she wouldn't call herself homophobic she's super uncomfortable with the idea that one of her close female friends may like her.