Yugikun
Mr. Danya

November 15th, 2015, 9:02 am #31

Hey Kami!

I think Emma wouldn’t mind Jeremy. His more sarcastic moments only come towards people he hates or in a totally meta sarcastic way (fake mocking, for the most part). I can also personally promise that he won’t say anything in the vein of his cock steaming comment, so that should be good enough for her.

Junko seems fine, I’m actually pretty sure at one point we considered making a thread where Jeremy beats the shit out of her in SF4, or something.

And Jeremy would be totally down for getting critique. She’d need to do it over a digital medium because Jeremy finds it hard to take criticism until like five minutes after he’s first seen it but I’m pretty sure the two would be cool with each other.

Vacanti’s makes p.good coffee, so I’d imagine that she’d come a few times. Would she talk to Alvaro while she’s there?

BLOOD. BLOOD AND CAKE. But yeah, I’m down for even a totally one-sided rivalry, depending on how much Junko cares about her mom’s restaurant

Would Ems talk to Alvaro while she’s there?

How open would Junko be about her thinking Ben’s a hypocrite?

Ems and Jennifer would work fine, but would Ems hold a grudge if he comments against the Luzzes?
[+] Spoiler

G???: Anna "Roxanne" Herbert - "...It's a god-awful small affair..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3
THEME: Dire Straits - Skateaway

G???: Teresa Rojas - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2
THEME: Tata Young - Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me

B???: Jonathan Meyers - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1
THEME: Kate Miller-Heidke - Caught In The Crowd
[+] Spoiler
Ashley Tanner - The Tattooed Jackass - "We got the music, we got the drinks, I think we have a recipe for some rock n' roll."
Yuko Hayashibara - The Tomboy - "Yo, homeboy, come over here. I wanna play some ball."
[+] Spoiler

B003: Jeremy Frasier - ?Yeah. No regrets.? - 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
THEME: OneRepublic - Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti - ?Thank... you...? - 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
THEME: The Megas - The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King - "I win." - 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6: 1 2 3 4 5
THEME: Luck Ganriki - golden sneer

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

KamiKaze
Winner

December 8th, 2015, 1:00 pm #32

I think Ems and Jennifer would talk to Alvaro while he's there! Jennifer's not a super-chatty person, but she would probably speak up if she, say, recognizes him from school. And sweet, she appreciates good coffee. As for Ems, she's more chatty.

And I guess that means Ems and Jeremy wouldn't mind each other that much, then? Sweet.

Sounds good re:Jennifer and Jeremy. I kind of forgot about the SF4 thing with Junko though, but now I remember! Yay!

Junko doesn't work at her mom's restaurant, but she has a lot of appreciation for it. I don't see her hugely pursuing a rivalry, but I think she'd acknowledge that Vacanti's is a competitor and react accordingly. Maybe a bit of "Ew, Vacanti's" each time it comes up? And... hm, what would Alvaro's thoughts be?

I think that for the most part, Junko would be simply ":/" towards Ben. She wouldn't be too outspoken about her opinion unless he said something blatantly homophobic. Then she'd tear him a new one. I think otherwise, though, she'd be sarcastic and generally give off "Don't like you" signs.

I think if Ben ever does end up saying something inappropriate about any of the other Luz kids, Ems would go "Hey, cut that out". She'd try to be polite about it, but it would leave a sour taste in her mouth. How much so would depend on how bad it was and whether or not it was that hurtful.

(sorry about the late reply)
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."
[+] Spoiler
In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2008 SOTF
Carol Burke- Female Student #015- A good friend.
Remy Kim- Male Student #080- Yet another victim of the system.
Aileen Borden- Female Student #022- It's going to be okay.

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2012 SOTF
Alexandria "Alex" Ripley- Female Student #002- Sometimes your life is meant to be a warning to others.
Lana Torres- Female Student #039- Technically, she died happy.
Miranda Millers- Female Student #019- Doomed by self-fulfilling prophecy.

In Loving Memory of Those Killed in the 2015 SOTF
Jennifer Wallace- Female Student #055- Good night, and good luck.
Junko Kurosawa- Female Student #041- Experienced a thrill to die for.
Emma Luz- Female Student #022- Sweet dreams.

....?
Anna Chase- Female Student #010- And then she lived happily ever after.
[+] Spoiler
For v6, I have come to a decision. To help lessen character pimping, I have vowed not to talk about my characters, any characters closely related to mine, or any threads I've been involved in, in any of the following places:

- Chat
- General Discussion thread
- TV Tropes
- Random Thoughts

I am not allowing myself to talk about anything relating to my characters or scenes I'm in unless they are brought up in conversation by another handler. I am not allowed to use my characters' names OOC or mention anything relating to that character until another handler mentions them. This is not currently in effect for pre-game; these self-imposed rules do not apply until v6 starts. However, they will be in effect the second v6 is announced. When one of my characters die, escape, or are otherwise removed from the game, these rules are lifted for that character, and I am free to talk about that character as much as I want. However, the others will have to wait until they too are out of the game.

This is a personal promise I'm keeping to myself for v6. If I break it, please feel free to bitch me out.

-KamiKaze

Addendum as of v6: I may ask for critiques while a character's arc is ongoing, as long as someone has offered to do so.
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

December 9th, 2015, 9:42 pm #33

Okay, those are cool. I'll update the OP with them.
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler
Ashley Tanner - The Tattooed Jackass - "We got the music, we got the drinks, I think we have a recipe for some rock n' roll."
Yuko Hayashibara - The Tomboy - "Yo, homeboy, come over here. I wanna play some ball."
[+] Spoiler

Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer

Primrosette
Winner

January 29th, 2016, 12:55 pm #34

I need more friends for my kids if you don't mind. : )

Jeremy:

Brendan would possibly like how friendly he is. Although Brendan may not understand some of Jeremy's jokes. And if they got into an argument, Brendan will back down immediately and he would apologize to Jeremy. Brendan might be okay friends with him?

Scarlett is already on there. And I'm okay with it being like that.

Jonathan is best friends with Michael Crowe. So there a chance that he and Jeremy might not get along. Jonathan isn't really a bully, he's just the type of guy who hangs out with bullies. He also sensitive so he might take one of Jeremy's jokes the wrong way. What do you think?

Alvaro:

Brendan would really like Alvaro as he like nice people and Brendan really likes the food at the café. So there's a chance that he may have talk with Alvaro there. Brendan would be happy to know that Alvaro is into sports as well as he is on the Track team. So they might talk about that with each other. Brendan is always interested to learn about other people's hobbies.

Scarlett would definitely like him as she likes to be friendly to most people. She might also occasionally visit his family's café to see him or have some food there. She wouldn't have a problem with hanging out with him.

Ben:

Brendan will on one hand be thankful that Ben does not tolerate any bullies and he may look up to him a little for that. However on the other hand, he will be hurt with Ben being homophobic since Brendan is bi. Although, Brendan might be too uncomfortable with calling Ben out on using slurs so he will stay quiet about it. So I think they would have a shaky relationship with each other.

Scarlett will like how reliable and nice Ben is. She may be a bit uncomfortable with how he acts towards gay people. Other than that, they may get along fine with each other.

Jonathan is the best friend of Michael Crowe, he is gay and has a crush on his best friend. He knows that Ben and Michael do not get along at all. So he will try to play the peacemaker as he doesn't really like bullying other people (it's complicated) and he likes to try to be friendly to everyone. Although, if Jonathan is in a bad mood and he gets too sensitive to Ben's slurs, he will lash out at Ben verbally and he will need time to cool down before he will give an apology to Ben. However, he would want an apology from Ben for being such a homophobe. So they might have a slight dislike for each other. Jonathan doesn't really think Ben is a bad person, he just feels really disappointed with how he acts towards people who are gay.

What do you think? I'm not very good at this. So I would like your opinion. : )

Their Time Is gone wrote:
[+] Spoiler
V6
B030 - Brendan Harte: "F-Family..... Thank you, thank you, t-thank.... you, Alba, Jon...."
G014 - Scarlett McAfee: "I always liked you, y-you know...?"
G044 - Maria Cucinotta (Adopted): "Hah..."
[+] Spoiler
Emmett Bunnell: Artistic Loner
Violet Quinn: Quiet Goth

[+] Spoiler
Travis Levenson: 'Me? Nice? Please! You're being delusional...'
Tia Sullivan: 'This is a complete waste of my time....'
Molly Doe: 'Why don't we just get with the party lovers and have a crazy, wild experience?'
Ravan Sharpe: 'Uh.... H-Hi.'

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

January 30th, 2016, 1:45 am #35

Thoughts:

I can see the Jeremy/Brendan relationship working, although I doubt that Jeremy would actively try to seek him out to talk to him. The way you described Brendan backing down and some of the stuff I read of him makes me think that he'd be the type of person that annoys him. They'd be decent friends, though.

Jeremy would be okay with Jonathan being friends with Michael, so long as Jonathan wasn't a bully himself. He'd note that Jonathan doesn't keep that cool company, but I see them being friends.

Is Brendan closeted or not? Ben's only really uncomfortable around people he knows are gay and he doesn't attempt to put slurs into every sentence (only using them as a derogatory/insulting term), so if Brendan keeps quiet about his discomfort with slurs they could be okay friends so long as Brendan's not openly bi? Ben's a pretty cool/calm dude so he can deal with Brendan acting weirdly around him in response to slurs.

Same goes for Scarlett, except I think Scarlett's straight so there's no question grounds.

Ben's not liking Jonathan. He keeps bad company in the form of Ben's mortal enemy and if Jonathan's open that seals the deal.
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Somersault
Survivor

January 30th, 2016, 7:14 am #36

Candice would probably know Jeremy from band, and they could be friends for that. She's also the type who's brutally honest, and they could be friends because of that. She may know Alvaro from the cafe, as I'd imagine she'd probably visit it sometimes. Candice would probably be fairly okay with Ben, although she does disagree with him on the homophobia part, as she kinda doesn't really care.

Jane probably wouldn't get along with Jeremy, because Jane tends to be really aggressive, although she's working on trying to be calmer. Jane would probably only really know Alvaro if they're in the same classes, but probably not outside of that. I'm not sure about Ben though for Jane.

Both of them would also know Ben from theater.
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Keisha Higgins-Bell - "Sorry, but am I interrupting something?" - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Kelly Nguyen: "Finding the weather nice?" - Up We Go - LIGHTS
Memories:
Pregame: Universe
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Adele Jones: "Bitch, yes!" - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself
[+] Spoiler
Abaynesh Dula: Go away, I'm reading about the Cold War. - Cooking something up. - Raise Your Glass - P!nk
Janie Lyons: I'm the responsible one. Totally. - Keeping it under control. - Cry Me Out - Pixie Lott
[color=33d8568]Cleo Braithwaite[/color]: Fuckboi I know that's not my name in your mouth, or it's comin' back out with some teeth. - Planning her path. - Werkin Girls- Angel Haze
[+] Spoiler
Seema Desai - Striving for success. - "Planning is perfection, and I have many plans."
Melanie Washington - Hoping for happiness. - "Like, don't you think that's the whole point of acting? Getting people involved?
Lavender Lal - Aiming for attention. - "I'm not just her twin."
Sade Kagale - Bracing for burden. - "So, have tennis practice at 4, babysitting at 7, pick up my brother at 10? I can totally do that."
[+] Spoiler
Keisha by Ryuki!
Kelly by Ryuki!
Abaynesh by Ryuki!
Adele by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Candice Banks never had time. ((Given to Muninn!))

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

January 31st, 2016, 1:55 am #37

Thoughts:

I can see Jeremy and Candice being friends, although he's not too fond of the Kardashians which could be a little separating point. If she watches any of the main shows he watches though (Survivor/The Amazing Race/Big Brother) it could even out.

Ben and Candice can be friends, since aside from the homophobia part he's pretty cool/calm/friendly. Same with Jane/Ben. So long as they're not openly homosexual, he's fine with most people (plus, they know each other from theatre so they'd at least know each other)
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Somersault
Survivor

January 31st, 2016, 4:10 am #38

Yugikun wrote:Thoughts:

I can see Jeremy and Candice being friends, although he's not too fond of the Kardashians which could be a little separating point. If she watches any of the main shows he watches though (Survivor/The Amazing Race/Big Brother) it could even out.

Ben and Candice can be friends, since aside from the homophobia part he's pretty cool/calm/friendly. Same with Jane/Ben. So long as they're not openly homosexual, he's fine with most people (plus, they know each other from theatre so they'd at least know each other)
For the most part, I agree with you! Candice watches Bog Brother, but she's not all that invested into it. For the other relationships though, I agree with you. Although what are your thoughts on Jane's relationships with Albaro and Jeremy, and Candice's relationship with Alvaro?
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Keisha Higgins-Bell - "Sorry, but am I interrupting something?" - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Kelly Nguyen: "Finding the weather nice?" - Up We Go - LIGHTS
Memories:
Pregame: Universe
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Adele Jones: "Bitch, yes!" - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself
[+] Spoiler
Abaynesh Dula: Go away, I'm reading about the Cold War. - Cooking something up. - Raise Your Glass - P!nk
Janie Lyons: I'm the responsible one. Totally. - Keeping it under control. - Cry Me Out - Pixie Lott
[color=33d8568]Cleo Braithwaite[/color]: Fuckboi I know that's not my name in your mouth, or it's comin' back out with some teeth. - Planning her path. - Werkin Girls- Angel Haze
[+] Spoiler
Seema Desai - Striving for success. - "Planning is perfection, and I have many plans."
Melanie Washington - Hoping for happiness. - "Like, don't you think that's the whole point of acting? Getting people involved?
Lavender Lal - Aiming for attention. - "I'm not just her twin."
Sade Kagale - Bracing for burden. - "So, have tennis practice at 4, babysitting at 7, pick up my brother at 10? I can totally do that."
[+] Spoiler
Keisha by Ryuki!
Kelly by Ryuki!
Abaynesh by Ryuki!
Adele by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Candice Banks never had time. ((Given to Muninn!))

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

January 31st, 2016, 7:17 am #39

Okay, I'll add those to the OP then.

(reason I didn't respond to some of those was because I was fine with them and then forgot to say so)
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

February 20th, 2016, 11:56 pm #40

Hi this is me bumping my relationship thread again since I have a new character now. Say hi to her, she's nice.
wrote:Jasmine King: Thinks she's smarter and more talented than you, but you likely don't know that. Born into a super rich household, Jasmine struggles to get attention/praise from her parents due to her older brother, Julian, doing everything she does but better. To try to catch up to her older brother and to be seen to be as good as him in her parents eyes, she tries to be perfect in everything she does, from her academics to her performances on the piano and violin. This has resulted in both anger issues and a superiority complex, with the former generally happening when things don't go her way and in a way that's generally destructive to her and the people/things around her. She's also a social media flower and a total gossip queen, and while she has no interest in being popular she loves gaining information about other people (and sharing it, if she feels like it), because she loves the sense of power that she gets from having dirt on people. She's not a total bitch, however, and her circle of friends is filled with people she genuinely likes and respects, even though she tries to associate with people she feels aren't threats. Other hobbies include tennis, poetry, crime fiction, theatre, and posting on a tumblr blog.
[+] Spoiler
None Yet!
Looking For:
  • Friends! I'd imagine that she'd be in a close knit circle of girls around her age group, united through similar interests and shared intelligence (but also controllable and less intelligent than Jasmine). She's a pretty loyal friend (and fairly touchy-feely) so long as you fulfil those criteria. She'd also be friends with guys but more in the line of acquaintance rather than close friend.
  • I really want her to have a total dumb guy-crush which she hates since it eclipses her mind at random points and makes her lose focus. So long as a guy's cute enough anybody would be fine here, although I'd like it if they shared a hobby so that she'd have interaction with them outside of her having a crush on them.
  • I'd also super be into her having a former friend that she ended a friendship with either because they became a threat to her and/or they hit on her. She wants to be the best person she knows and while she wouldn't call herself homophobic she's super uncomfortable with the idea that one of her close female friends may like her.
If you think that your characters could be friends with her please post or PM me! I think I might be set for Jeremy and Alvaro but if you haven't relationshipped with me you can check them out too!
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

KamiKaze
Winner

February 28th, 2016, 11:54 pm #41

Hmmmm...

I do see some friction between Jasmine and Ems. Ems, as we all know, is also a bit of a go-getter type, but I get the feeling that, in this case, they'd only just piss each other off. Ems isn't the type to pick a fight, but I can imagine she'd get pretty exasperated after a while if she has to deal with her at her worst.

I also volunteer Jennifer as an ex-friend, if you're still looking for one. I can see them somewhat liking each other, but I can imagine something just making Jennifer just snap. I don't know if she'd hit on her (I currently headcanon Jennifer and Emma as hetero, but I'm not boxing myself in on that so it may change), so maybe it was something that made Jasmine feel threatened in a different way?

Of course, there's Junko, if you need someone to piss her off who's a little more... chaotic. She'd find Jasmine both infuriating and hilarious (in that "fun to make cruel jokes about" sort of way).

Thoughts?
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."
[+] Spoiler
In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2008 SOTF
Carol Burke- Female Student #015- A good friend.
Remy Kim- Male Student #080- Yet another victim of the system.
Aileen Borden- Female Student #022- It's going to be okay.

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2012 SOTF
Alexandria "Alex" Ripley- Female Student #002- Sometimes your life is meant to be a warning to others.
Lana Torres- Female Student #039- Technically, she died happy.
Miranda Millers- Female Student #019- Doomed by self-fulfilling prophecy.

In Loving Memory of Those Killed in the 2015 SOTF
Jennifer Wallace- Female Student #055- Good night, and good luck.
Junko Kurosawa- Female Student #041- Experienced a thrill to die for.
Emma Luz- Female Student #022- Sweet dreams.

....?
Anna Chase- Female Student #010- And then she lived happily ever after.
[+] Spoiler
For v6, I have come to a decision. To help lessen character pimping, I have vowed not to talk about my characters, any characters closely related to mine, or any threads I've been involved in, in any of the following places:

- Chat
- General Discussion thread
- TV Tropes
- Random Thoughts

I am not allowing myself to talk about anything relating to my characters or scenes I'm in unless they are brought up in conversation by another handler. I am not allowed to use my characters' names OOC or mention anything relating to that character until another handler mentions them. This is not currently in effect for pre-game; these self-imposed rules do not apply until v6 starts. However, they will be in effect the second v6 is announced. When one of my characters die, escape, or are otherwise removed from the game, these rules are lifted for that character, and I am free to talk about that character as much as I want. However, the others will have to wait until they too are out of the game.

This is a personal promise I'm keeping to myself for v6. If I break it, please feel free to bitch me out.

-KamiKaze

Addendum as of v6: I may ask for critiques while a character's arc is ongoing, as long as someone has offered to do so.
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

March 12th, 2016, 10:44 am #42

And you thought you took a long time.

Agree with Jasmine/Junko. I see Jasmine finding Junko to be kind of a jackass, but not in an entertaining way like she finds Bradley, for example. She especially wouldn't like her if she got in her face too many times.

I already have someone filling the "ex-friend" role, so I feel like her and Jennifer could be friends!

And I actually completely disagree with Emma! I'm not sure if they'd be quite "friends" level but I don't see them hating each other, at least! Generally Jasmine's anger issues only come out at other people if they surprise her in a bad way or if they repeatedly do things she doesn't like. I could see them on being on friendly terms with one another, with a little bit of silent resentment on Jasmine's part due to Emma's role as school president.

What do you think about these?
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Spinnentier
Cannon Fodder

July 26th, 2016, 11:30 am #43

If you're looking for someone Jeremy actively hates, then look no further than Rea Adams! She'd grow rapidly annoyed with him, being the class clown sort of type, and they've already had an altercation with each other before. Pretty sure it was "The Library is the Powerhouse of the Student", where he noted that she'd have to be completely delusional to think he was hitting on her. Which, to be fair, she is. Well, not completely delusional, but more of an entitled snob.

Jasmine, on the other hand, would definitely have both criteria filled for a friend who would have drifted away from her. Rea, being one of the most intelligent students in the school (something she'll tell you about at length) would definitely make Jasmine see her as a threat.

Then there's Alvaro Vacanti. Rea is a naturally judging person; someone who looks down on people she believes are "below her", and I'm thinking one of these people might be Alvaro. While not being outright hostile, she might be someone who makes him paranoid about what other people think of him. She's a lot less of the stereotypical confrontational bully, but more of someone who'd be silently judging him from across the room. I'm pretty sure she'd be someone he at the very least somewhat dislikes.

I'm still here, just lurking though for the most part.