Guilty Gear Mafia: Game Thread

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

1:14 AM - Nov 12, 2012 #1

Alright, so welcome to Guilty Gear Mafia! Before we get this show on the road, I need to cover the usual: 'Da Rules'.

Things are being run this time pretty much the way they always have. There are day phases and night phases, and discussion in this thread is only allowed during the day. As usual, all talk concerning mafia must be done here, and NO OUTSIDE DISCUSSION. At night, mafia members are able to communicate in order to achieve their ends. The town remains in the dark.

Also during night phases, I will request that everybody with a night action PM me informing me of their actions. Should I not receive a night action PM from somebody, they will be warned and I will NOT randomize their action; none will simply be taken. Should I have to warn you twice, I will deem you inactive and find a suitable replacement for you.

Day phase and night phase start times/end times will be clearly marked in Eastern Standard Time (EST). This will, of course, be noted in the time postings (ex. 8:00 PM EST)

Voting works the same way it always has. During day phases, you mark your vote in red and bolded, like so:

VOTE: MK KILMARNOCK
Unvoting works similarly. Just make it look like this:
UNVOTE

I'm copying my brother here in omitting 'no vote' votes. If there are not enough votes to lynch by the end of the day period, there is no vote. Simple as that.

Again, I'm going to be a super stickler on the format. If you mess up on either one, I will not count it. This means if you do a vote properly but mess up your unvote, well... guess what, you're still voting for that person until it's fixed.

Speaking of fixing, also as usual, posts may not be edited in-forum. All edits must be made by posting again with the prefix 'EBWOP:'. If anybody is confused by this, you can find plenty of suitable examples in other games. I'm pretty sure we don't have that many (if any) new players in this game, so I imagine it's not much cause for concern. Keep in mind that I reserve the right to remove players who can't quite be arsed to remember this, though, so... on your toes.

Once again, as usual, you get a single 'bah' post when killed. This post is not allowed to have any game-relevance (revealing roles, insinuations of guilt and the like) and is merely fluff.

Finally, the only real change of note here is that quoting your role PMs is NOT allowed. You may make a roleclaim at any point in the game, but all claims of your role and character must be from your own words. Quote the role PM directly in any fashion and I shank you. Also, I immediately kill your silly ass off.

Yeah, that just about covers everything. I guess... let the game begin!

Player list:

1. Murderweasel
2. BROtoro
3. Alko boom
4. Mimi
5. Aura Master Fox
6. The Sickness
7. Deamon
8. Bikriki
9. Pippin
10. Moonlight Drive
11. Decoy73
12. Penguin_alien
13. Will
14. Skraal
15. Whirlpool531
16. TDS
17. Flare (replacing Zabriel)
18. Dmboogie
19. Un-Persona
20. Jimmydalad
21. Rocky
22. Slamexo (replacing JamesRenard)
23. Zabriel (replacing Maraoone, who replaced T-Fox. Wow.)
24. Bacon
25. Laurels
[+] Spoiler
Jerry Fury - The man, the myth, the legend
Coleen Reagan - The girl who half-loved the world
[+] Spoiler
V5 Roster:
Cody Patton : That bitch.
Sean Mulcahy : The world was kind to reprieve him of his fear...
Jessica Sanders: She hoped it would be quick...
[+] Spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
19:58LaurelsHow does your dick smell like Fritos?
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

1:14 AM - Nov 12, 2012 #2

The year is 2180.

One hundred and seventy years ago, mankind discovered a powerful force, quickly dubbed 'magic'. In tandem with a wealthy supply of technological knowledge, it was hoped that the apparent solution to end all energy crises would bring peace to the war. Instead, war escalated. In an effort to create the ultimate weapon to suppress all war, the power of magic was combined with humans (as well as some other creatures) to create living weapons called Gears.

Eventually, Gears turned on humankind, casting off their shackles as weapons and striking back against those who controlled them. Many areas were devastated, most notably Japan which had its population decimated and its foundation collapsed. The world spiraled into a century long conflict between the Gears and the last force that could possibly stand up to them: The Sacred Order of Holy Knights. These conflicts were called the Crusades. The Gears were led by a commander Gear known as Justice. Her supreme might alone was enough to level entire countries, let alone the fact that she controlled an army of her brethren. The order was led by a knight named Kliff Undersn, who sought peace. The two clashed an unprecedented seventeen times, where no other man had stood before Justice but once before being slain. With neither warrior able to best the other, the war continued, and Kliff passed on in his age.

A little more than six years ago, the war finally came to an end. Justice was defeated by what remained of the Sacred Order and was locked away in an interdimensional prison. Once sealed, other gears simply ceased to function. All seemed to be in order, until five years later a man by the name of Testament attempted to release Justice from her prison. While he was successful, he was defeated (but his life spared) and Justice was destroyed, ending the last remaining fragment of the 'Crusades'.

Not too long after Justice's defeat, reports surfaced of a still-functioning Gear. The United Nations offered a reward for the Gear's destruction. However, it was revealed that the Gear, Dizzy, harbored no ill-will towards humanity... or anything, for that matter, being revealed to be an extremely peaceful creature. While reports say that she was destroyed by a bounty hunter, her body was never found.

A mysterious organization known as the Post-War Administration Bureau began investigating the missing Dizzy, other Gears and the various fighters who entered tournaments to defeat Testament and Justice. Many powers involved with the P.W.A.B. began to vy for control of the world using this research for their own ambitions. It is said that among these powers is the being known only as 'That Man'... the creator of the Gears. This is the world in which we find our struggle, to defeat That Man and his various servants of the P.W.A.B. in an attempt to reclaim the world.

So, what are you waiting for?

HEAVEN OR HELL

DUEL 1

LET'S ROCK!
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
V5 Roster:
[+] Spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

1:17 AM - Nov 12, 2012 #3

In all of the conflict hanging over her head, there remained a single beacon of purity begging for the fighting to stop. It is quite clear that if somebody is connected with That Man, it is most certainly not her. Dizzy may be a Gear, but she is far from a guilty soul.

[Skraal has informed me that he would like to be revealed as DIZZY - INNOCENT CHILD ]
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
V5 Roster:
[+] Spoiler

Courtography
Leader

1:25 AM - Nov 12, 2012 #4

So umm yeah hi. No joke vote yet because I'm bad at jokes today. :c

Deamon
Mr. Danya
Deamon
Mr. Danya

1:26 AM - Nov 12, 2012 #5

Since I appear to be the first person here.

VOTE: Murderweasel

Because I'm lazy and he was first on the list.
Forrest Quin - At the Zoo
Bret Carter - On a date
Aliya Kimia Nemati - In Training
Arizona - Practicing
[+] Spoiler
Kimiko Kao - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯
Travis "Trav" Lynch - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞
Cameron Herrig - Ω - Ω - Ω
[+] Spoiler
Gray Emerson - "No. We don't follow."
Yasmin "Yaz" Carroll - "I don't really have a plan anymore."
Christopher Harlin - "You can look me in the eyes and shoot me."

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

1:26 AM - Nov 12, 2012 #6

Also, because I am a derp and somehow missed this, Day 1 Day Phase begins now and extends until 11/15, 9 PM EST. Hopefully that's not too short a time, but I'll be in the middle of a move so... yeah. Note that even if I don't close the phase in a post right on the hour, the phase still ends AT THAT TIME. Have fun!
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
V5 Roster:
[+] Spoiler

Deamon
Mr. Danya
Deamon
Mr. Danya

1:27 AM - Nov 12, 2012 #7

EBWOP: Dammit bacon!
Forrest Quin - At the Zoo
Bret Carter - On a date
Aliya Kimia Nemati - In Training
Arizona - Practicing
[+] Spoiler
Kimiko Kao - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯
Travis "Trav" Lynch - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞
Cameron Herrig - Ω - Ω - Ω
[+] Spoiler
Gray Emerson - "No. We don't follow."
Yasmin "Yaz" Carroll - "I don't really have a plan anymore."
Christopher Harlin - "You can look me in the eyes and shoot me."

Laurels
Mr. Danya

1:29 AM - Nov 12, 2012 #8

VOTE: BACON

Because I've puked and dealt with stomach cramps all day and I am still able to make a joke post.
[+] Spoiler
Nadia Riva
"You don't think I'm pretty enough to be a model? And you're telling me while wearing that face?"

Noah Whitley
"You look like you could use a laugh, and I have just the joke for that."

Alba Reyes
"Woo hoo! Three holes in one! That's a new record!"
[+] Spoiler
Girl #007-Rachael Langdon
"I really am going to die, aren't I? Oh god, what am I going to do?"

Armed with a Solar Powered Scientific Calculator
Stabbed with a sword by Marcus Leung.
Girl #018-Claire Monaghan
"You know, I always thought I'd be seen by millions. Fuck Murphy's Law."

Armed with a Shotgun Flashlight (1 Bullet) and a bulletproof vest

Girl #035-Sophie McDowell
"People often find inspiration in the darkest times. I guess I can too."
Killed by a grenade thrown by Summer Simms

Armed with a lead pipe.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

19:10 Laurelena: When octopi eat hamsters, the resulting laughter is a mix of colorful idiocy and dainty ice skating

18:10 Mimi: "how many nipples does Miss Piggy REALLY have?"

16:57 Mimi play Fergaliscious
16:58 Mimi IF YOU EVER WANT FANS
16:58 Mimi YOU NEED FERALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi FERGALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi Omg
16:58 Mimi feral-liscious
16:58 Mimi that's
16:58 Mimi blowing my mind

16:57 KamiKaze Laurie, if you ever become a mod, let it be known that one day you will critique someone's profile who had a girl killing her family friend because he raped her, and the person will insult you by calling you a talking Oshawott doll.

21:42Acidic i AM ANAL WART MAN

00:19Delroy.... I HAVE AN IMAGE OF HANSEL FUCKING TRAVIS WITH A CHAINSAW STUCK IN MY HEAD. HOW IS THIS IN ANY WAY GOOD!?

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon and Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon

Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank

1:31 AM - Nov 12, 2012 #9

VOTE: Un-Persona for being the only person in the game with a hyphen in his username.

BROseidon
Winner

1:32 AM - Nov 12, 2012 #10

Vote: Murderweasel

For being first on the list WHEN IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The Living:

Matt Vartoogian -- Weapon: Unarmed -- "This isn't a game. This is evil." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Cassandra Black -- Weapon: Kama -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Virgil Jefferson-Davis -- Weapon: Saiga-12 -- "Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

BROseidon
Winner

1:33 AM - Nov 12, 2012 #11

EBWOP:

Vote: Murderweasel

Because apparently I am fail with formatting
The Living:

Matt Vartoogian -- Weapon: Unarmed -- "This isn't a game. This is evil." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Cassandra Black -- Weapon: Kama -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Virgil Jefferson-Davis -- Weapon: Saiga-12 -- "Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

jimmydalad
Leader

1:34 AM - Nov 12, 2012 #12

VOTE: Bacon

For being the first person to post in this thread. Plus bacon sucks :P.
[+] Spoiler
Jimmydalad's Relationship Thread: Click here
[+] Spoiler
Aria Samuels - "I-I'm sorry..."
Pregame: o -> o -> o
Prom: o
Island: o -> o -> o
[+] Spoiler
Camilla "Cammy" Davidson - "I'll see you around, ok?"
Prom: o -> o
Island: o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o
[+] Spoiler
Sharon Elizabeth Austin - "I know how long this could take, so I'll make this quick."
Island: o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o
[+] Spoiler
Relationship Thread: http://s10.zetaboards.com/SOTF_V2/topic/9032799/1/

Lukas Nielson - "Yes, Tina Dominica is my mom. No, my life isn't as interesting as you think it is." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o -> o -> o
Memories: o

Millicent "Milly" Rosenberg - "As much as I hate them, at least they make my life interesting." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o
Memories: o
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Alko Boom
Cannon Fodder
Alko Boom
Cannon Fodder

1:36 AM - Nov 12, 2012 #13

VOTE: Moonlight Drive

Why? Cause I can.
Characters for V5
[+] Spoiler
Michael Halle- waiting to see if he passed the class
Chat Randomness
[+] Spoiler
18:54 Kilmarnock: We bring them in from time to time. We have a sub-group into cannibalism.
18:54 AlkoBoom:I've had an arm and a leg of a baby, does that count?
18:55 awesomenamehere:Oh, that. Yeah, I may have given you a grill plastic doll...
18:55 awesomenamehere:Im keeping the 3 dollars
18:56 AlkoBoom:You bastard!!! You're next
18:56 awesomenamehere:Lol, nice job finding me in an undisclosed bunker at the core of the Earth!
18:57 AlkoBoom:Too bad I have the power to remind time. I just go back to when you sold me that doll.
18:57 awesomenamehere:Noooooo, my 3 dollars!
18:58 AlkoBoom:Oh, I may eat you, just a heads up
18:58 awesomenamehere:Aaaaaaahhhh my toes!

Skraal
Player
Skraal
Player

1:37 AM - Nov 12, 2012 #14

VOTE: Whirlpool531 for screwing me over last game.
[+] Spoiler
Cards

Characters:
Timothy Abrams
Weapon: Replica Flamethrower
Current Status: Deceased
Kyle Fitzpatrick
Weapon: Bulletproof Vest
Eliza Patton (Adopted from laZardo)
Weapon: M-1 Garand
[+] Spoiler
Cards

Characters:
Oliver Lacroix Current Status: Alive
William "Bill" Dover Current Status: Alive
Salvatore "Sal" Bonaventura Current Status: Alive
Scott Fischer Current Status: Alive

decoy73
Winner

1:41 AM - Nov 12, 2012 #15

VOTE: AIKO BOOM

Because your name was up as "posting" when I was about to vote.
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

[+] Spoiler
Male #9 - Zubin Wadia; Status: ACTIVE, "... and for those three reasons, good fences make good neighbors."(-5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10)
Female #32 - Katarin "Kat" Tolstoff; Status: #70 ELIMINATED, "How's Miles? He must really be in a lot of pain right now."(-2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5)
Male #53 - Michael Whaley - Status: #9 ELIMINATED; "Just ... wanted ...help." (-1 0 1)
[+] Spoiler
Male #16 - Jason Clarke; Status: #111 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Instinct - "Bollocks ..."
Male #28 - James "Jimmy" Robertson; Status: #97 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Darken Your Clothes and Strike a Violent Pose - "Stay strong ..."
Male #41 - Simon Telamon; Status: #213 RESCUED, Final Location: A Slight Change of Plans - ??? ?????????, ? ?????????, ? ???? ??? ???????? ?????, ? ????, ?? ????? ??? ????????? ???????? ???????, ??? ?????? ?????. ?? ?????????? ?? ??????? ????? ??? ?? ????.
Female #31 - Charlene Norris; Status: #189 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Everyday is like Sunday - ""You're my ... BFF. You ... were the best ..."
Female #50 - Tiffany Chanders; Status: #161 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Legoland Empire - What is she going to do with that now? It's not like (Adopted from selphie_trabia)
[+] Spoiler
Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Gandhi Tribe

Female #17: Jaquilyn Locke WINNER
Female #9: Cassidy Kant SECOND PLACE
Female #16: Venice Pennington-Johannes THIRD PLACE
Male #9: Zubin Wadia JURY MEMBER #10
Male #14: Joachim Lovelace JURY MEMBER #9
Male #4: Owen Kay JURY MEMBER #8
Female #57: Cammy Davidson JURY MEMBER #7
Female #39:Lana Torres JURY MEMBER #6
Female #12: Cassandra Black JURY MEMBER #5