Aura
Winner
Aura
Winner

November 26th, 2013, 2:24 am #16

I am running about 5 different games of Fallout: New Vegas at the same time, all with different characters and skillsets. Despite that, none of them have made it to New Vegas itself yet.

[+] Spoiler
v5 Characters:

B029- Matt Masters- DECEASED (114/152)

B043- Adonis Alba- DECEASED (124/152)

G051- Stacey Mordetsky- DECEASED (136/152)

Un-Persona
Mr. Danya

November 26th, 2013, 2:43 am #17

wrote:I am running about 5 different games of Fallout: New Vegas at the same time, all with different characters and skillsets. Despite that, none of them have made it to New Vegas itself yet.
Can't tell if doing it right.

In any case, my main thing I'm doing in New Vegas is cutting down on the hoarding problem I get in every game I play ever. I don't need 200 something pounds of guns and clothes.
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & ❤ ❤
[+] Spoiler
V7 - ❤ ❤ ❤ - PV3 - {❤} ❤ ❤ - TV3 - ❤ ❤ - V8 - ❤ ❤ ❤
[+] Spoiler
21:33RattlesnakeIf you can't ninja roll the solution is to get naked until you can ninja roll

Justice for Natali - Today at 4:21 PM
Your adorable face will not save you from the long dick of the law

Gianni - Today at 8:05 PM
Sometimes the big tru tru different than the small tru tru

NotAFlyingToy
Winner

November 26th, 2013, 3:33 am #18

I think the quality of the game in regard to New Vegas declines steeply when you actually get to NV, personally.
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.
[+] Spoiler
We've yet to live and soon will fall.

B027: Oskar Pearce has his shields up -- Step back from it, Jane. (Adopted from SansaSaver!)
[+] Spoiler
We've fought and fought and lost it all.

G063: Natali Greer fell into sadness and couldn't get out -- Everything was going to be alright. (Adopted Posthumously from backslash!)
B067: Brandon Baxter died as he lived -- On his own terms.
B076: Hansel Williams wasn't wrong, in the end -- I wouldn't change anything. Not a goddamn thing.
[+] Spoiler
Here in the wings, we wait for the call.

Jaden Bertelli wants you to be better -- Work harder, no excuses.
Miley Sacramento isn't looking for the long-term -- Like, why are the democrats an elephant, anyway?
Robert Munnings hates your favourite teacher -- We hurt ourselves so that others can't.
Kelsey Hamilton is going to be the best in the world -- Out of my way, dead man.
Asher Glas really admires the way you carry yourself -- Oh, hey - let me get that for you.
"Skinny" Trevor Sharpe would sell the shirt off of your back -- Pick your poison.

CondorTalon
Player

November 26th, 2013, 4:12 am #19

Kantai Collection is a thing ._.
[+] Spoiler
V6:
G009 - Sandra Dyer - Pot lid - [untitled]
G023 - Jennifer Su - Flashlight - Asymptote
G036 - Nancy Kyle - Hatchet - 不安心

V5:
G024 - Yukiko Sakurai - Weed whacker with circular saw attachment - Sunrise
B048 - Corey Esposito - Swedish Made Penis Enhancement Pump - Something Something Movie Reference

V5 Pregame:
Miriam Castille - "U-Um... well, see... I-I seemed to have misplaced m-my books..." - In Transit - It Was Just A Drink
[+] Spoiler
Felix Rees
Camellia "Cammy" Walker-Grimsley
Sachi Kobayakawa
Dane Lennox
Catherine Zier
Malcolm Hong
Victoria Tran
Bethany Sadler

Grim Wolf
Winner

November 26th, 2013, 6:26 am #20

I'm a huge Mass Effect fan, but the ending of the 3rd game is...problematic. I'll let you decide what you think.

I'm currently working my way through KH 1.5
Want to buy my book? See my short stories? Read my fanfiction? Visit my website!

V6 Players

Tara Behzad: "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

Alex Tarquin: "No more masks."
[+] Spoiler

G053 Karen Idel, DECEASED: Game over.

B040 Tyler Lucas, DECEASED: I had fun. You?

B046 Xavier Contel, DECEASED : "G-gotta...trust people, Arthur. G-g-gotta try. C-can't be afraid."
[+] Spoiler

B054 Raidon Naoko (DECEASED): "Dying like this isn't so bad..."

B072 Simon Grey (DECEASED): "I never was a hero, but, God help me, I tried."

B079 David Meramac (DECEASED): "Running towards nothing. Running from nothing."

G072 Mirabelle Nesa (DECEASED): "I'm a weak little girl who couldn't save anyone, even myself, but god damn it I beat you and god damn it you are going to remember that because I am Mirabelle Nesa and I am a hardened goddamn warrior and I am not going to fucking give up now!"

NotAFlyingToy
Winner

November 26th, 2013, 8:23 am #21

(Source: http://imgur.com/gallery/ILr2q)

Worth a look. Some funny stuff.
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.
[+] Spoiler
We've yet to live and soon will fall.

B027: Oskar Pearce has his shields up -- Step back from it, Jane. (Adopted from SansaSaver!)
[+] Spoiler
We've fought and fought and lost it all.

G063: Natali Greer fell into sadness and couldn't get out -- Everything was going to be alright. (Adopted Posthumously from backslash!)
B067: Brandon Baxter died as he lived -- On his own terms.
B076: Hansel Williams wasn't wrong, in the end -- I wouldn't change anything. Not a goddamn thing.
[+] Spoiler
Here in the wings, we wait for the call.

Jaden Bertelli wants you to be better -- Work harder, no excuses.
Miley Sacramento isn't looking for the long-term -- Like, why are the democrats an elephant, anyway?
Robert Munnings hates your favourite teacher -- We hurt ourselves so that others can't.
Kelsey Hamilton is going to be the best in the world -- Out of my way, dead man.
Asher Glas really admires the way you carry yourself -- Oh, hey - let me get that for you.
"Skinny" Trevor Sharpe would sell the shirt off of your back -- Pick your poison.

Deamon
Mr. Danya
Deamon
Mr. Danya

November 26th, 2013, 9:02 am #22

Aura Master Fox wrote:I am running about 5 different games of Fallout: New Vegas at the same time, all with different characters and skillsets. Despite that, none of them have made it to New Vegas itself yet.
Doing it right.
Forrest Quin - At the Zoo
Bret Carter - On a date
Aliya Kimia Nemati - In Training
Arizona - Practicing
[+] Spoiler
Kimiko Kao - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯
Travis "Trav" Lynch - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞
Cameron Herrig - Ω - Ω - Ω
[+] Spoiler
Gray Emerson - "No. We don't follow."
Yasmin "Yaz" Carroll - "I don't really have a plan anymore."
Christopher Harlin - "You can look me in the eyes and shoot me."

Badb
Mr. Danya

November 26th, 2013, 9:05 am #23

NotAFlyingToy wrote:I think the quality of the game in regard to New Vegas declines steeply when you actually get to NV, personally.
Them's fighting words. I love the "courier thrown in WAY OVER HIS/HER FUCKING HEAD HOLY SHIT WHO ARE ALL THESE FACTIONS GIANT ARMY OF LIBERTARIAN ROBOTS, BITCHES" part of the story.

Though I could see why it would suck if you don't put in shitloads of time to do all the sidequests because at that point the game really does go "just fuckin' meet everyone. Or don't. I don't care.".
V5:
B035 - [color=EF98AA]Ray Gilbert[/color] - DECEASED - Guy Fawkes Mask - Too Far Gone
G029 - Zoe Leverett - DECEASED - Machete - To Really Be Alone, To Pick At All the Bones
[/spoiler]
wrote:[18:10] <Laurels> WWJD? Fuck corpses, apparently
wrote:[15:16] <Naft> My college once nearly burned down because someone tried to make a bong out of dollar bills and the fire alarm didn't work

Flare
Contender

November 26th, 2013, 3:12 pm #24

Grim Wolf wrote:I'm a huge Mass Effect fan, but the ending of the 3rd game is...problematic. I'll let you decide what you think.
Oof, the ending. Not really series ruining, or even really game ruining (despite what the "hardcore" fans will tell you), but definitely a really bad way to end all of it.

At the same time, Indoctrination Theory manages to be an even bigger load of BS, IMO.
V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.

Badb
Mr. Danya

November 26th, 2013, 3:24 pm #25

Flare wrote:
Grim Wolf wrote:I'm a huge Mass Effect fan, but the ending of the 3rd game is...problematic. I'll let you decide what you think.
Oof, the ending. Not really series ruining, or even really game ruining (despite what the "hardcore" fans will tell you), but definitely a really bad way to end all of it.

At the same time, Indoctrination Theory manages to be an even bigger load of BS, IMO.
Just download the Extended Cut DLC. The Epilogue cinematics turn the endings from "horseshit" to "actually really good".

Then play Citadel.
V5:
B035 - [color=EF98AA]Ray Gilbert[/color] - DECEASED - Guy Fawkes Mask - Too Far Gone
G029 - Zoe Leverett - DECEASED - Machete - To Really Be Alone, To Pick At All the Bones
[/spoiler]
wrote:[15:16] <Naft> My college once nearly burned down because someone tried to make a bong out of dollar bills and the fire alarm didn't work

Flare
Contender

November 26th, 2013, 3:45 pm #26

I wouldn't go as far as "actually really good", but still a lot better.

Also YES OMG CITADEL IT'S THE BEST THING OF ALL EVER.
V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.

Grim Wolf
Winner

November 26th, 2013, 4:17 pm #27

Yeah. Save it for the end. It makes everything in the world great.

"I like this Zaeed. Though I don't understand why he is always damning his god."
Want to buy my book? See my short stories? Read my fanfiction? Visit my website!

V6 Players

Tara Behzad: "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

Alex Tarquin: "No more masks."
[+] Spoiler

G053 Karen Idel, DECEASED: Game over.

B040 Tyler Lucas, DECEASED: I had fun. You?

B046 Xavier Contel, DECEASED : "G-gotta...trust people, Arthur. G-g-gotta try. C-can't be afraid."
[+] Spoiler

B054 Raidon Naoko (DECEASED): "Dying like this isn't so bad..."

B072 Simon Grey (DECEASED): "I never was a hero, but, God help me, I tried."

B079 David Meramac (DECEASED): "Running towards nothing. Running from nothing."

G072 Mirabelle Nesa (DECEASED): "I'm a weak little girl who couldn't save anyone, even myself, but god damn it I beat you and god damn it you are going to remember that because I am Mirabelle Nesa and I am a hardened goddamn warrior and I am not going to fucking give up now!"

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

November 26th, 2013, 5:06 pm #28

One of these days I'll get back into Rock Band. I'm one of those guys who was all "Yeah, beaten Jordan and TTFAF on expert, I'll take anything you throw at me, blah blah blah."

Rock Band's currently broken me with "Guitars Suck", though.
[+] Spoiler
Jerry Fury - The man, the myth, the legend
Coleen Reagan - The girl who half-loved the world
[+] Spoiler
V5 Roster:
Cody Patton : That bitch.
Sean Mulcahy : The world was kind to reprieve him of his fear...
Jessica Sanders: She hoped it would be quick...
[+] Spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
19:58LaurelsHow does your dick smell like Fritos?
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER

Badb
Mr. Danya

November 26th, 2013, 5:15 pm #29

Grim Wolf wrote:Yeah. Save it for the end. It makes everything in the world great.

"I like this Zaeed. Though I don't understand why he is always damning his god."
"I am convinced your Zaeed human is really a prothean in disguise."
V5:
[/spoiler]

Skraal
Player
Skraal
Player

November 26th, 2013, 5:25 pm #30

NotAFlyingToy wrote:I think the quality of the game in regard to New Vegas declines steeply when you actually get to NV, personally.
Personally, I feel the opposite. To me, the story didn't really become interesting or engaging until the New Vegas portion. The towns on the way to the city didn't really interest me, and the slog through the meandering path on the way to Freeside is what really decreases the replay value in my opinion. Sure, I'd like to be able to try out every possible faction and stat/weapon combinations, but it just isn't worth having to spend a couple hours completing the sidequests on the way to the main story. It would feel like cheating to skip them, but at the same time, I can't bring myself to push through them for the fourth, even though I still haven't played through the House ending.
[+] Spoiler
Cards

Characters:
Timothy Abrams
Weapon: Replica Flamethrower
Current Status: Deceased
Kyle Fitzpatrick
Weapon: Bulletproof Vest
Eliza Patton (Adopted from laZardo)
Weapon: M-1 Garand