- [+] Spoiler
- Half-Russian Half-African American all done with your safety first bullshit. Cerebral Palsy greatly limits the development and usage of their left leg so they move around with forearm crutches or preferably their wheelchair. An adrenaline junkie much in the same way someone might discuss you as an air junkie; for the most part if it's not threatening their life they're not all that interested. They regularly participate in wheelchair racing, motocross, rock climbing, adaptive skiing, and rafting. The only things that usually get them to slow down are work and choir(they've got a beautiful fukn baritone voice lemme tell you), and even work isn't really slowing down so much as accepting your life doesn't have to be in danger all the time. They're always on their hustle looking for odd jobs or other ways to make money; they take after their father as a maintenance worker and have been actively picking up his craft for as long as he would allow. They also work from home with U-haul for low level customer service and data entry. A lot of that need to constantly be on the grind comes with their severe fear of being dependent on others, to the point where they moved out of their family home as soon as they were legally allowed to take up their own residence and regularly refuse help with work, school, or financials from anyone. They struggle with forming close relationships and have repeatedly strained their own with their relatively supportive family over the years due to their need to be independent. In school they're friendly and high energy but it's difficult to get past a surface level with them. They identify as agender and polysexual but don't feel they have to pay anything but some vocal support to activism or the community at large in their area. Academically they're very good at math, hard sciences, and history, decent enough in English, but struggle with many social sciences and arts.
- [+] Spoiler
- Zyzzx measures in at 5'8" tall and weighs 147 lbs. They have tanned, dark skin, brown eyes, a snub nose, and a wide, full-lipped grin full of healthy white teeth. Their jet black hair is almost always worn in a messy bun near back center of their head while their facial hair is groomed into a thin strap that runs from their ears down along the side of their head to the center of their chin.
Zyzzx has wide shoulders with an overall muscular body thanks to their physically intensive lifestyle. The muscles of their arms are well-sculpted from a mixture of weight training and physical activities such as wheelchair racing, kayaking, and rock climbing. Their right leg is similarly well built, though their left is noticeably smaller and less developed due to cerebral palsy. They typically employ a wheelchair to move, though are capable of moving with forearm crutches as well.
Most of the time Zyzzx wears breathable athletic outfits with very little regard for temperature. On the day of the abduction they were wearing a white tanktop featuring a grey, starry-eyed skull splattered with green and black paint in the center, black workout shorts with green stripes along the side, long white socks and pair of grey Nike Air Monarch IVs.
- [+] Spoiler
- [+] Spoiler
- Curious, impulsive, creative, French. First generation immigrant born after her family moved to [V7 Area] for [Probably a Business Thing]. AFAB, but has identified as gender fluid since the age of ten and been uncomfortable with binary gender identity for years prior. Adores experimental fashion, including clothes, jewelry, make-up, and hair. They keep their head shaved bald, but possess a wide variety of wigs, which they are quite proud of. Blaise enjoys accessories or choices that temporarily change their appearance, such as false piercings, make-up decisions, temporary tattoos, or colored contacts. They enjoy drawing, particularly sketching new outfits and possible designs. They also enjoy games involving chance and gambling, particularly games of luck involving dice. They are known as outgoing and social, though somewhat absent-minded. Because of their impulsive nature and short attention span, Blaise can often come off as irresponsible. They are also known for having an extremely nasty vindictive streak when they feel someone has done them wrong, combined with a wildly arbitrary conception of what constitutes "wrong." Pan but relatively uninterested outside of the occasional spark of interest that usually doesn't go far past some leading on and a coffee date. Relationships that get farther than that tend to end...poorly. They staunchly refuse to explain anything about their identity/sexuality/general lifestyle to people who don't understand it or don't like it, viewing it as a waste of time that is beneath them.
Megan Summers - Oh she's something isn't she? What? No, no, I don't recall any of that, you must be confused.
Nick Ogilvie - Hey Daddy
Gaelan Meloy - Half the time I bring him new clothes they just end up on the floor with a couple of tasteful additions from my collection. Not that I'm complaining.
Yuka Hayashibara - On the one hand it's a sin to ruin such beautiful make-up artistry. On the other, there's so many fun ways to spoil it...
Lukas Nielson - He's too good for me. I would only ruin him. At least he keeps me from setting too many fires.
Ivy Langley - I'm sorry, could you repeat that? All I heard was 'Harder Daddy!'
Chloe Bridges - Eh, sometimes I fuck up. What can you do?
Mark Nathan Malaqui - Imagine holding a small, just blooming flower in the shade between your fingers and wondering...do you leave it for the world to discover, or do you pluck it and hold it close to your chest until only you can enjoy its memory? What? Oh, I'm sorry darling, I'm-how you say? Babbling. Show me what you're working on!
Beryl Mahelona - This thing, this life, it's about boundaries and decisions and responsibility and openness. Me? I cannot do it. But you, my love, you might actually pull it off, no?
Kelly Nguyen - You're so close, darling. Let me just give you a little push...
Dante Luciano Valiero - This boy, I swear. To have half his self control, a quarter of his energy, and all of his affection. C'est la vie.
Zachary Beck - I have a very intriguing lead involving Ivy and a certain box of prescription strength deodorant that may or may not bear her name...
Ji-hyun "Jiji" Christensen - Far too curious for her own good, but she does have a talent for brightening a room.
Kayden Brockman - We will burn this motherfucker to the ground and it will be gorgeous.
Teresa Rojas - Same plan as usual? I'll pick up the dry cleaning tab.
Lyra Doyle - Say what you will, but they're rather adorable.
Stepney Cruz - Mm, you think you're clever don't you?
Piet Lick - I think I have to like him by association, no?
Tristan OHara - I do enjoy a good lapdog.
Dorothea Rodriguez - It's a sin to pass up good information, no matter how irritating the source.
Demetri Futscher - As long as the little twat gets me my money, I don't really give a fuck what he says about who to who. Now deal.
Aoi Mishima - Who?
Ivy Langley - It's truly depressing to see someone peak in middle school, no?
Christine "Chris" Bright - Excuseth me thy unwashed trollop, but I hath misplacethed mine tithes and I haveth nary a second to tarry before the Duke arriveth.
Marceline Carlson - Ugh. I'll say this loud and slow so perhaps you get the point. BE. INTERESTING.
Djuradja "Jordan" Miroslava Brankovich - I can't believe you were born in the traditional sense. Rather, someone got a hold of one of those hacky machines that bring media to life from a billion sad comedies, but instead of a doll or a swimsuit magazine they inserted the most pedestrian lesbian porn mankind has to offer,
and POP! There you were.
Ashley Tanner - Do you ever wonder if perhaps the circumstances of your birth were as accidental as the circumstances of your family's ill-gotten wealth?
Yuko Hayashibara - Mm. Yes. Now, opinions from people who actually matter please?
Liibaan 'Lee' Abdikarim - What a giant waste of potential.
Dean Puchero - The lack of effort is almost impressive. It's like you're trying to not try.
Garren Mortimer - Your bigotry is neither amusing or original.
Wyatt Carter - Somehow even more irritating than your typical meathead.
Tony Spicolli - Oh thank the gods, our savior is here.
Hyacinth Eickenhorst - Hyacinth Eickenhorst is my White Whale. You know, Moby Dick, Captain Ahab hated the White Whale but also really wanted to fuck it. Did no one else get that?
Myles Roux - We don't speak that name in this house.
- [+] Spoiler
- Witchy chick, nerd, light stoner, bassist, general mess. AMAB but experienced dysphoria since a young age, finally convincing her parents to look into therapy when she was 10. Parents separated when she was 12 and she blames herself. Post-separation she and her father moved back to his hometown of Chattanooga, finishing middle school there along with socially transitioning to as much of a degree as she was allowed. She's not publicly out to anyone but close friends and maybe bandmates. Way into chaos magic and streaming herself flailing at vidya games. Works at a Starbucks to fund her quest for weird titles, such as being a certified Priestess of Dudeism and Baroness of Sealand. Is generally pretty friendly if socially awkward and likes to get along with people, but defaults to her small trusted friend group over trying to meet new people. Has an online partner of a few months that she's keeping very very private. Possibly had some past disastrous relationships. Her friendship circle is pretty small and I imagine she catches her fair share of bullying even without people knowing much beyond "quiet emo nerd who hangs out with the weirdos."
Axel Fontaine - Don't let him fool you; deep down he's just a big geeky pussycat. That's why he's my Tiger.
Alexander Brooke - I, uh, really fucked this one up I think. He's still pretty nice to me though.
Michaeliea "Mikki" Swift - I swear, it was just this one time at party, she caught me off-guard...well no, I'm not saying I wasn't into it, I'm just saying, y'know?
Heather Klein - Drunken shenanigans got a little out of hand at practice one night...
Violet Schmidt - THE CABAL GROWS
Mark Nathan Malaqui - Oh, him? Yeah, he's fine I guess.
Beryl Mahelona - Oooooooh can we get some dongers flying for my girl Beryl who just walked into the chat? What's good gurl?
Keisha Higgins-Bell - SOUTHERN MOTHERFUCKIN' DEMOCRATIC REPUBLICANS
Abraham "Abe" Watanabe - He's...y'know. He's Abe. That's all there is to it.
Christine "Chris" Bright - YOU CAN'T BE REAL YOU'RE TOO COOL TEACH ME
Russell Fitz Fitzroy - Dude you catch that sighting over Russia this weekend? Any day, man, any day.
Marceline Carlson - Oh gods what's on fire today?
Richard Smith - Good set, catch you next time. Gods below, a sentence above five words wouldn't kill 'im...wait fuck was my mic still on?
Ashlynn Martinek - Okay, like, y'know how you catch more flies with honey than vinegar? All I'm saying is you catch more flies with vinegar than with a fucking flamethrower.
Yuki Hayashibara - CoC one-shot next Saturday! You in or you in?
Ned Jackson - Okay, so I've got this Bleach theory...
Ji-hyun "Jiji" Christensen - Who the fuck needs coffee with her around?
Djuradja "Jordan" Miroslava Brankovich - YEEEEAH JORDAN TAKE HER HEAD OFF!
Kayden Brockman - He's fine. I guess. Yeah. Sure. Whatever.
Jonathan Meyers - Have you heard his pipes?
Anna "Roxanne" Herbert - Jam session later?
Yuka Hayashibara - Got your back girl.
Lyra Doyle - Chicks dig giant robots.
Stepney Cruz - Shut up shut up I don't want to hear how much I've lost I WILL GET THIS
Valerija Bogdanovic - I mean, coolest name in the game, what more is there to say?
Andy Silverman - Hey, watch it. He's family.
Tristan OHara - He seems nice. I just wish he and Axe-nevermind. Not important.
Ariana Simpson - Hello Hi Hello Can I Be You When I Grow Up Please?
Ivy Langley - I swear before the gods collected I spent three weeks weaving sigils to bring internal ruin to this bitch's soul before I realized she doesn't have one.
Dante Luciano Valiero - Oh. That's nice. You wanna just...head back that way now? Thanks.
Zachary Beck - Ugh. He's just...just a turd, y'know?
Teresa Rojas - It's fine. But does it have to be her?
Liibaan 'Lee' Abdikarim - If he opens his mouth one more time I'm gonna fucking scream.
Garren Mortimer - Dude. Not Cool.
Wyatt Carter - One of these days I might take Andy or Axel up on that offer to kick his ass.
Hyacinth Eickenhorst - MADAME I HAVE NO INTEREST IN ANYTHING COMING OUT OF YOUR SIDE OF THE TABLE GOOD DAY
Dorothea Rodriguez - Ugh, nobody cares Dorothea, save it for your priest.
- [+] Spoiler
- The saddest boy. Son of an outdoorsman turned survivalist turned sovereign citizen/doomsday prepper in the face of untreated trauma after the death of his mother to terminal cancer. Among other things his father became obsessed with the physical and spiritual health of Jeremiah and his sisters, with Jeremiah getting it worse. Developed argyria around the time he was 10 due to constant overexposure to colloidal silver. He and his siblings were finally removed from their increasingly unstable father's care when he was 12. Has not seen his sisters or had a stable long term home since. Constantly struggles on the edge of dropping out and has difficulty engaging with school. He stands out at school but usually keeps people at arms length and doesn't like to discuss his situation. Experienced a lot of homophobic/emasculating verbal abuse from a young age as part of his father's paranoid delusions and still struggles with how he feels his sexuality and masculine identity due to a lack of positive role models. Expresses difficulty verbalizing or using written communication, prefers ASL. Has formed a few close relationships over the years and expanded his interests into playing basketball for George Hunter High, studying American Sign Language, writing and performing as a local hip hop artist, and spending large chunks of his time alone or with a couple of close friends exploring abandoned urban areas or interesting natural locations.
Jeremiah is presents a lean figure at 6'11" and 240 lbs. His muscle mass has been cultivated through years of hiking, urban and forest exploration, street and school-sponsored basketball games, and informal exercise routines. His overall body type is slim and gangly with longer than average arms and legs and skinny digits. There are small scars from both acne and minor injuries recieved during his attempts at exploration in a variety of places across his body, though the acne scars are mainly clustered along his upper back and shoulders. Scars from wounds include a diagnol streak through his right eyebrow, a small three inch crescent scratch along the back of his left hand, several marks of varying size along his back from falls and debris, and a five inch long cut along his left bicep. His feet are rough and calloused, as he rarely wears shoes unless required.
He developed argyria at an early age due to overexposure to colloidal silver, leaving his skin a deep bluish purple. Over the course of the last several his hair has turned grey and white due to a stress based onset of alopecia areata, and is progressively thinning and falling out. Facially he has large ears, a hooked nose, dark brown eyes, a yellowed smile with slightly crooked teeth, and a square jaw.
Jeremiah sticks to donated clothing for the most part. On the day of the abduction he was wearing a pair of too large torn cargo pants with a brown and green camo pattern, a green and black baseball cap for a local team from 1977 known as "The Rockets", a black sleeveless shirt, and a very large, white button-up, short sleeved silk shirt showing a rainbow over an island set under a series of messy black kanji characters, as well as a pair of brown sandals.
Gaelan Meloy - What? Nah, I just zoned out for a minute there, that's all.
Lucas Diaz - It's different not being alone out there. Not nice, or bad, or...i'unno. It's just different.
Isra Khalili - She's right. Just. Yeah. Whatever. She's right.
Fabian "Ian" Cortés - He's nice. I dunno why tries though.
Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - NICE--SEE--YOU--YOUR--DAY--GOOD?
Jonathan Meyers - I get it.
Stepney Cruz - Heh.
Demetri Futscher - I don't wanna talk about him.
Ivy Langley - She's sad. In a mean way.
Abraham "Abe" Watanabe - Wish he would learn to shut his mouth.
Zachary Beck - Usually they lose interest after awhile. I'm kinda impressed.
Ji-hyun "Jiji" Christensen - Shut. Up.
Garren Mortimer - I have to go.
Tony Spicolli - Why do you get to be happy?
Hyacinth Eickenhorst - She's right.
- [+] Spoiler
- Twin brother of Z's Astor and they are Real Good Bros(TM). Son of immigrant parents(Argentina on his mother's side and Dominican Republic on his father's) and damn proud of it. An extremely outspoken social activist and involved in the student politics scene. Socially he is fairly liberal but economically conservative which tends to put him at odds with people deeply invested in both sides. Active in the local LGBT community and out as an ace, doesn't really have two fucks to rub together for the opinions of bigots but is genuinely engaged in trying to educate people he views as simply ignorant. He's on the track and field and soccer teams. Worth noting that Damion is ace but not aromantic, so there's definitely still some space for relationships if you have an idea.
Ariana Simpson - Are you kidding? Never in a million years.
Dante Luciano Valiero - What's good, Romeo?
Beryl Mahelona - Oh yeah, I've seen her play a couple times. Nice gal, she's alright by me.
Fabian "Ian" Cortés - That's one of my boys right there. Not like half of these musclehead assholes.
Christine "Chris" Bright - Now there's somebody you can crack some heads with. Metaphorically. Ah fuck it, literally too if we gotta I guess.
Kayden Brockman - Sorry, what was that? All I heard was "some dumb shit that disagrees with Kayden, who is always right." Maybe run it by me again.
Dean Puchero - Dude's a hell of a great detox after you've been around some of his teammates.
Valerija Bogdanovic - I dunno how to tell Astor I found a second twin.
Maxwell Fenster - He's decent, at least.
Piet Lick - Hey, hey, hands off alright?
Astor Maradona - When it comes down to it nobody, and I mean nobody, ever gets priority over Astor. That's just how it is.
Demetri Futscher - Some people are ignorant. Some people are just dead to the suffering. But Demetri? That little fucker comes by all his shittiness honest, no assistance needed
Liibaan 'Lee' Abdikarim - Dude, you have like zero excuse to be this much of an asshole.
Garren Mortimer - News flash: saying it's just a joke doesn't erase the fact that you're a shitty human being.
Wyatt Carter - Yeah, we're gonna fight. Yeah, I'm gonna lose. Yeah, I'm gonna do it at least 50 more times. Now give me my fuckin' tooth..
- [+] Spoiler
- Very shy academically inclined gal. She excels at geography and languages and hopes to become a professional translator someday. Currently she speaks about eleven languages(English, French, Spanish, German, ASL, Norwegian, Korean, Farsi, Hindi, Russian, Portugese) at different levels of fluency and idolizes Tim Doner as a polygot. She often uses music as a way to dip her toes into a language and has become an amateur songwriter over the years, though she's not very good at it. At school she's pretty reserved but has a good reputation. Politics of any sort make her extremely uncomfortable and she tends to excuse herself as quickly as possible whenever they come up; Babs always feels small and unimportant in such big discussions and doesn't think her opinion has any value. Deeply closeted lesbian who hasn't entertained the idea of acknowledging, let alone accepting, her sexuality as of yet and has probably had some awkward relationships.
Beryl Mahelona - Oh. Yes. She's, she's great! I mean, I don't know her that well, but she seems great, and, that's great right? Right...
Christine "Chris" Bright - Excuse me, it's um, getting very loud in here...
Yuka Hayashibara - We haven't, uh, haven't met.
Valerija Bogdanovic - OKAY I MUST BE GOING GOODBYE
Abaynesh Dula - I'm putting together a group for the Physics mid-term! Would you be available?
Alexander Brooke - EEEEEEEEEEEEE NEW MBMBAM TODAY!
Ming Robinson - Oooh, oooh, who are we helping today?
Dorothea Rodriguez - Oh no, no, I really shouldn't say, buuut...
Ariana Simpson - Daddy said to be home by sundown...
Hyacinth Eickenhorst - Oh. I mean. Okay. What's the worst that could happen?