Somersault
Survivor

August 29th, 2017, 11:06 pm #16

OMG YES YES YES TO ALL OF THIS.

Cleo and Keisha being secret lovers would be AMAZING, but I'd also be up for them just being friends if Keisha interviewed her for the paper or something. PARTAY. Hel and Keisha could be debate partners, bc Keisha just wants to shit on all of the conservative people who do debate.

But, Abaynesh and Cleo memory thread involving them going to watch a live WWE taping. WOOOOO! Great!

But yeah, everything sounds cool to me!

here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Keisha Higgins-Bell - "Sorry, but am I interrupting something?" - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Kelly Nguyen: "Finding the weather nice?" - Up We Go - LIGHTS
Memories:
Pregame: Universe
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Adele Jones: "Bitch, yes!" - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself
[+] Spoiler
Abaynesh Dula: Go away, I'm reading about the Cold War. - Cooking something up. - Raise Your Glass - P!nk
Janie Lyons: I'm the responsible one. Totally. - Keeping it under control. - Cry Me Out - Pixie Lott
[color=33d8568]Cleo Braithwaite[/color]: Fuckboi I know that's not my name in your mouth, or it's comin' back out with some teeth. - Planning her path. - Werkin Girls- Angel Haze
[+] Spoiler
Seema Desai - Striving for success. - "Planning is perfection, and I have many plans."
Melanie Washington - Hoping for happiness. - "Like, don't you think that's the whole point of acting? Getting people involved?
Lavender Lal - Aiming for attention. - "I'm not just her twin."
Sade Kagale - Bracing for burden. - "So, have tennis practice at 4, babysitting at 7, pick up my brother at 10? I can totally do that."
[+] Spoiler
Keisha by Ryuki!
Kelly by Ryuki!
Abaynesh by Ryuki!
Adele by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Candice Banks never had time. ((Given to Muninn!))

Fenris
Player

August 30th, 2017, 8:03 am #17

i am so in love with so many of these things!! if i don't mention something you said it's because i'm in Complete agreement

Ivy: nothing to say here I just wanted to mention I giggled at the thought of Hel cursing her non-existent soul

Dante: Dante doesn't really do hooking up because he's a Romantic™ (okay more because he's probably on the ace spectrum somewhere) but he'd totally take Blaise out somewhere. The real question is what the living hell they would talk about because there's like zero mutual points of interest there. xD So maybe that wouldn't happen after all. Or maybe it would and it would just be the Most awkward. (on Blaise's side, anyway. Dante's not smart enough for shame. :D)

And also I keep forgetting I put him on the track team?? Him and Damion would absolutely be bros. Just guys being dudes.

Axel: I am so looking forward to how this plays out in pregame. (also Cleo isn't Axel's type but the boy is a glutton for attention and flirts back when flirted with pretty much with no exception So)

Ian: Yesss. It'll be hard for Ian because he is very bad at sticking up for himself but he'll want to try his darndest to protect his friend from the Wrath of the Football Guys. He'll do his best.

Nia: TOTALLY DOWN FOR THAT MEMORY THREAD, Nia loves teaching people stuff just as much as she loves learning things, so she'd totally be down. If he's willing to learn ASL he'll be one of Nia's closest friends pretty much immediately, honestly.
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] Spoiler
Dante Luciano Valerio - Looking for penguins.
Then: None Now: [x] [x]
Ivy Langley - Holding hands.
Then: [x] [x] [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x]
Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - Drawing.
Then: [x] Now: [x] [x]
Axel Fontaine - Totally surrounded.
Then: [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Artem Fyodorov - Looking for a story.
Zen Alicea Feliciano - Hanging out with squirrels!
Then: [x] Now: [x]

[+] Spoiler
Gwendolyn "Gwen" Carlisle - Looking for attention.
Moira Bellamy - Looking for help.
Rory Wrona - Looking for some quiet.
Salvador "Sal" Mendoza - Looking for an argument.
Dylan MacKenna - Looking for a revolution.

Emprexx Plush
Mr. Danya

October 21st, 2017, 4:24 am #18

Cleo has been adopted off to the fabulous Somersault and Zyzzx has taken her place, come be their friend pls :3
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
[+] Spoiler
B062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
[+] Spoiler
B014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
Isaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars

NPCs:
Jacob Brooks: ... Character Theme: 1812 Overture-Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
[+] Spoiler
Blaise d'Aramitz: Blonde Hair, Black Lungs-Sorority Noise
Helena 'Hel" Fury: Okay, but riddle me this: where in the rulebook does it say it's not a series of automatic critical hits if I Flurry of Blows an ogre's nutsack like a speedbag? Bad Liar-Selena Gomez
Jeremiah Widdlestone: NOT--FOR--YOU 911/Mr. Lonely-Tyler The Creator
Damian Riccardo Maradona Reyes: I'll go all day, all week, all year if I gotta, big guy. Just try and stop me. Years Of War-Porter Robinson
Barbara "Babs" Mulaney: One. Deux. Tres. Vier. Fem. Yug. Haft. Aath. Dyev-yat. Dez. Might Tell You Tonight-Scissor Sisters
Zyzzx Rigs: Last of the first, folks. Light me up.You Know You Like It - DJ Snake ft.
AlunaGeorge
[+] Spoiler
Some Guy Probably: A thing he said? Character Theme: Flyers-Bradio
Alex Darby: Let's weigh what everyone brings to the table, and find a suitable compromise. It's in your best interest. Character theme: Devil's Gift-Shaman's Harvest
[+] Spoiler
Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Un-Persona
Mr. Danya

November 10th, 2017, 6:16 am #19

Blaise: Asante would appreciate their "extra" sense of fashion and would probably talk to them about it, but personality wise he would be pretty turned off by their vindictive streak, even if it was against people they mutually disliked. Similarly, while Yuri would feel much the same, she'd never turn down a game of chance, especially if Blaise is the type to throw some serious dosh around.

Blu-J: I think these two would get along pretty smoothly. Asante wouldn't mind his verbal problems at all, and would even be willing to pick up minor pieces of ASL that they could use during basketball games and passing in the halls.

If you see anything else that might be cool, let me know~
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & ❤ ❤
[+] Spoiler
V7 - ❤ ❤ ❤ - PV3 - {❤} ❤ ❤ - TV3 - ❤ ❤ - V8 - ❤ ❤ ❤
[+] Spoiler
21:33RattlesnakeIf you can't ninja roll the solution is to get naked until you can ninja roll

Justice for Natali - Today at 4:21 PM
Your adorable face will not save you from the long dick of the law

Gianni - Today at 8:05 PM
Sometimes the big tru tru different than the small tru tru

MaskedMountain
Cannon Fodder
MaskedMountain
Cannon Fodder

January 1st, 2018, 12:34 am #20

Osiris Wesley could be friends with Babs based on a similar love of languages (He speaks , and Osiris is very much the supportive friend type so he could aid her in coming out. He speaks English, Arabic, French, German, Italian and ASL so they have a shared interest that way.
[+] Spoiler
Altan Ochir - "Botany puts you in control, everything you do is down to you, and I like that."
Estela Cardoso - "You despicable cretin, how could you assume your affluence and privelidge gives you the right to dismiss your smarter colleagues on a racial and wealth basis only?"
Osiris Wesley - "Nice to see another foodie here, wanna try some of my trademark Molokhiya?"