Aloha
Contender

September 24th, 2017, 11:59 pm #16

@Jimmy: Lukas and Isra would definitely get along. Admittedly Isra isn't the most morally uptight Muslim, so she doesn't mind his mother's occupation (although she might get a giggle out of it once in a while).

@Kermit: Alison's view of Val would vary depending on exactly how argumentative she is. If Val is generally civil, Alison could view her as a respectable debate partner. If not...so much for the tolerant left.

And Floyd's fairly friendly, so he might at least try to get along with Michael. I'm down for the one-sided rivalry, but I feel like Michael wouldn't talk to him much bc Floyd's very well known as a weeaboo rapper.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald is DEAD and armed with a tire iron (formerly J.R. Rizzolo's) >> "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..."
Current: Left unheard in Dreams Walk on Powerlines

B033: Jason Meyers is DEAD and armed with a Smith & Wesson .357 Revolver >> First one to die is the first one out, even if it's to heaven instead of home.
Current: Went home in In Situ

G049: Natalia "Koala" Kowalski is DEAD and armed with a Tufts 17/23 Dental Explorer, a small metal rod, and an empty syringe >> "J-Joey?"
Current: Dead again in Once Again
[+] Spoiler
G003: Bridgette Sommerfeld is DEAD and armed with a toothbrush & toothpaste >> ""You-y-y-y-y-"
Current: Safer than sorry in In This Starless Night (handled by backslash)

B007: Jasper Bustamante is DEAD and unarmed >> "Don't let me die like this."
Current: All alone in Thanatophobia (handled by Cicada Days)

B031: Samuel Howard is DEAD and armed with a crossbow (20 bolts) >> "Fuck you."
Current: Never stood a chance in Into the Veil

~*~

Haley Juarez is ALIVE >> Living life to the fullest
Current: Being immature in Everything You've Always Wanted to Know
[+] Spoiler
Alison Bernhiesel is ALIVE >> A born leader
Current: In Transit
Mark Nathan "Nate" Malaqui is ALIVE >> Head in the clouds
Theodore "Teddy" Nunes-White is ALIVE >> Recovering pessimist
Robin Mireles is ALIVE >> Grand slam
[+] Spoiler
Karen "Shiloh" Legere >> She's free
[+] Spoiler
wrote:[21:51] Zarina: "and then Naft rode Aloha's large purple crab all night long, in a hypothetical future where Aloha is at the age of consent"
[21:51] Zarina: the end
wrote:[19:06] Aloha: Oh jeez one of my ACNL villagers gave me a shirt they were just wearing
[19:06] Aloha: warning me that it was "still warm"
[19:09] Aloha: My other ACNL villager just gave me his toilet w h a t
[19:09] Skraal: "It's still warm"
wrote:[00:15] Zarina: I think we're pretty lighthearted for a bunch of people writing about mass murder
wrote:Kyoko Sakura-chan - Today at 5:01 PM
In Hawaiian, Aloha means "Hello" and "Goodbye," the latter of which is appropriate considering how fast his V6 cast died
[+] Spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald by Mimi
B033: Jason Meyers by Mimi (now with a dead version courteous of Naft!)
Two sprites of Bridgette Sommerfeld by Fenris
Two sprites of Jasper Bustamante by Fenris
Open to constructive criticism!

Ryuki
Leader
Ryuki
Leader

October 8th, 2017, 8:14 pm #17

Ned likes video games and is a member of drama club, so he and Nate could know each other through that. Ned is also a member of anime club with Floyd.

Yuki likes D&D, so maybe she and Teddy can have a session together. Yuki could teach a bit of Japanese to Floyd if he asks nicely. She could take interest in Isra's crime and horror podcast. Nate and her both have an interest in writing, so they could exchange ideas.

It'd be funny to see Zach and Nate get into a meme war. Teddy could have had some unpleasant history with each other online. Maybe Zach trolled him and Teddy did't take it well. Would Isra be interested in pranking with Zach?
[+] Spoiler
Deviant Art page: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/
[+] Spoiler
V6 Character Portraits 1: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628674956
V6 Character Portraits 2: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628677580
V6 Character Portraits 3: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628707051
V6 Character Portraits 4: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628790712
V6 Character Portraits 5: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628826007
V6 Character Portraits 6: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628872275
V6 Character Portraits 7: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628917002
V6 Character Portraits 8: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629018182
V6 Character Portraits 9: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629104652
V6 Character Portraits 10: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629224217
V6 Character Portraits 11: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -630645292
V6 Character Portraits 12: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -694930675
[+] Spoiler
Ned Jackson Sprite (from Yugikun)
Yuki Hayashibara Sprite (from Yugikun)
Zachary Beck Sprite (from Yugikun)

Ned Jackson (by Mimi)

Yuki Hayashibara (by Mimi)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Mains
Ned Jackson- Voice actor extraordinaire
[+] Spoiler
M1-P1-P2-P3-P4-P5
Yuki Hayashibara- The smart triplet
[+] Spoiler
P1-P2-P3
Zachary Beck- Short, foul-mouthed prankster
[+] Spoiler
P1-P2
Others
Yuko Hayashibara- The tough triplet (to Yugikun)
Yuka Hayashibara- The pretty triplet (to Maraoone)

October 9th, 2017, 3:51 pm #18

Alison Bernhiesel: Sierra would not like her since Alison is a conservative type. Lucas probably wouldn't know her too well since they don't really walk the same circles but could have flirted with her at some point.

Nate Malaqui: Lucas would probably know him since he also works as part of the backstage crew of the drama club, and while not an artist himself (at least traditional art, anyway) he does love talking about it. So I could see them getting along.

Isra Khalili: Probably would get along with Lucas since he is super into horror, and he might try and get her to help out with his film projects because of her talents in audio mixing and music. Maybe they could have gone out at some point? Get back to me on that. She also might get along with Sierra since both are rebelling against their parents out of spite, go to parties, and date people behind their backs (although Sierra tends to date people she knows her parent will hate). So I can see them knowing one another.
[+] Spoiler
Sierra Cook - The rebelling, cynical nature lover
  • Pregame: 1, 2
  • Memories: 1, 2, 3
Lucas Abernathy - The lady loving, film making nightmare fetishist
  • Pregame: 1, 2, 3, 4
  • Memories: 1

Aloha
Contender

October 10th, 2017, 1:40 am #19

@Ryuki: Most of 'em look good, yeah! Only note is that I think both Isra and Nate would be a little offput by his assholeishness, though Nate would be the one to distance himself more often - Isra usually just puts up with it.

@Lord: Seems good! Isra is totes down to helping out with audio stuff from time to time, and a fling definitely could've happened! Their current relationship will depend on how well he handles his exes though.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald is DEAD and armed with a tire iron (formerly J.R. Rizzolo's) >> "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..."

B033: Jason Meyers is DEAD and armed with a Smith & Wesson .357 Revolver >> First one to die is the first one out, even if it's to heaven instead of home.

G049: Natalia "Koala" Kowalski is DEAD and armed with a Tufts 17/23 Dental Explorer, a small metal rod, and an empty syringe >> "J-Joey?"
[+] Spoiler
G003: Bridgette Sommerfeld is DEAD and armed with a toothbrush & toothpaste >> ""You-y-y-y-y-"

~*~

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
wrote:[21:51] Zarina: "and then Naft rode Aloha's large purple crab all night long, in a hypothetical future where Aloha is at the age of consent"
wrote:[19:06] Aloha: Oh jeez one of my ACNL villagers gave me a shirt they were just wearing
wrote:[00:15] Zarina: I think we're pretty lighthearted for a bunch of people writing about mass murder
In Hawaiian, Aloha means "Hello" and "Goodbye," the latter of which is appropriate considering how fast his V6 cast died
[+] Spoiler

October 10th, 2017, 5:38 am #20

Lucas is the kind of guy who tries to be on good terms with his exes, especially since he is self-conscious about his inability to maintain his relationships with them. So unless he did something to get his ex to absolutely hate him, I don't see him being on bad terms with them.
[+] Spoiler

Somersault
Survivor

October 15th, 2017, 12:33 am #21

Oh heyyy again! Just posting bc I don't think I've plotted with you about Janie and Adele.

With Alison, Janie's also on the student council, and I could see Janie trying really hard to be friends with her. However, Janie is the sister of randomness's Jason/Jaclyn, and if you think that would color Alison's opinion of it, I'm all for it!

Adele and Isra probs PARTAY together.

Adele would know Floyd from chorus, and she's v friendly, and bc she's friends with Joanne, would know Teddy? IDK how close they'd be, though.
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Keisha Higgins-Bell - "Sorry, but am I interrupting something?" - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Kelly Nguyen: "Finding the weather nice?" - Up We Go - LIGHTS
Memories:
Pregame: Universe
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Adele Jones: "Bitch, yes!" - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself
[+] Spoiler
Abaynesh Dula: Go away, I'm reading about the Cold War. - Cooking something up. - Raise Your Glass - P!nk
Janie Lyons: I'm the responsible one. Totally. - Keeping it under control. - Cry Me Out - Pixie Lott
[color=33d8568]Cleo Braithwaite[/color]: Fuckboi I know that's not my name in your mouth, or it's comin' back out with some teeth. - Planning her path. - Werkin Girls- Angel Haze
[+] Spoiler
Seema Desai - Striving for success. - "Planning is perfection, and I have many plans."
Melanie Washington - Hoping for happiness. - "Like, don't you think that's the whole point of acting? Getting people involved?
Lavender Lal - Aiming for attention. - "I'm not just her twin."
Sade Kagale - Bracing for burden. - "So, have tennis practice at 4, babysitting at 7, pick up my brother at 10? I can totally do that."
[+] Spoiler
Keisha by Ryuki!
Kelly by Ryuki!
Abaynesh by Ryuki!
Adele by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Candice Banks never had time. ((Given to Muninn!))

Aloha
Contender

October 15th, 2017, 2:27 am #22

@Somer: Everything seems to be in order! I think Teddy and Adele would be friends-of-friends, and whether or not she likes him depends on whether or not she can tolerate his kind of humor.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler

~*~

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Somersault
Survivor

October 15th, 2017, 2:31 am #23

Yayyy! Adele tends to be pretty chill with most shit, so they would be kind-of-friends, but not that close, methinks.
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Keisha Higgins-Bell - "Sorry, but am I interrupting something?" - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Kelly Nguyen: "Finding the weather nice?" - Up We Go - LIGHTS
Memories:
Pregame: Universe
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Adele Jones: "Bitch, yes!" - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself
[+] Spoiler
Abaynesh Dula: Go away, I'm reading about the Cold War. - Cooking something up. - Raise Your Glass - P!nk
Janie Lyons: I'm the responsible one. Totally. - Keeping it under control. - Cry Me Out - Pixie Lott
[color=33d8568]Cleo Braithwaite[/color]: Fuckboi I know that's not my name in your mouth, or it's comin' back out with some teeth. - Planning her path. - Werkin Girls- Angel Haze
[+] Spoiler
Seema Desai - Striving for success. - "Planning is perfection, and I have many plans."
Melanie Washington - Hoping for happiness. - "Like, don't you think that's the whole point of acting? Getting people involved?
Lavender Lal - Aiming for attention. - "I'm not just her twin."
Sade Kagale - Bracing for burden. - "So, have tennis practice at 4, babysitting at 7, pick up my brother at 10? I can totally do that."
[+] Spoiler
Keisha by Ryuki!
Kelly by Ryuki!
Abaynesh by Ryuki!
Adele by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Candice Banks never had time. ((Given to Muninn!))

MaskedMountain
Cannon Fodder
MaskedMountain
Cannon Fodder

January 1st, 2018, 1:33 am #24

Estela Cardoso would almost certainly be a rival to Alison, both in the Debate Club and Student Counxil, as each have major political ambitions but with vastly different ideologies.

Osiris would probably get along with Isra quite well as they are both non-strict Muslims and they both have a passion for journalism and literature.
[+] Spoiler
Altan Ochir - "Botany puts you in control, everything you do is down to you, and I like that."
Estela Cardoso - "You despicable cretin, how could you assume your affluence and privelidge gives you the right to dismiss your smarter colleagues on a racial and wealth basis only?"
Osiris Wesley - "Nice to see another foodie here, wanna try some of my trademark Molokhiya?"

MaskedMountain
Cannon Fodder
MaskedMountain
Cannon Fodder

January 1st, 2018, 1:33 am #25

Estela Cardoso would almost certainly be a rival to Alison, both in the Debate Club and Student Counxil, as each have major political ambitions but with vastly different ideologies.

Osiris would probably get along with Isra quite well as they are both non-strict Muslims and they both have a passion for journalism and literature.
[+] Spoiler
Altan Ochir - "Botany puts you in control, everything you do is down to you, and I like that."
Estela Cardoso - "You despicable cretin, how could you assume your affluence and privelidge gives you the right to dismiss your smarter colleagues on a racial and wealth basis only?"
Osiris Wesley - "Nice to see another foodie here, wanna try some of my trademark Molokhiya?"

Aloha
Contender

February 16th, 2018, 2:41 am #26

Bump for new characters: Teddy 2.0 and Robin!

Isra, Floyd, and Teddy 1.0 have also been canned :c or more accurately, (mostly) triple fused into Teddy 2.0
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler

~*~

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

backslash
Mr. Danya

February 16th, 2018, 2:47 am #27

*cracks knuckles* Alright, let's get this all up to date, since I also have two new kids since I last posted in here.

Mercy is in the art club, cheerleads, and is now a K-Pop fan, so she could be friendly with both Nate and Robin. Siyanda is in the GSA, so ze and Teddy have probably seen each other around. They're also both musically-inclined, but in different ways as Siyanda plays alto sax for the school band. Robin and Myles also run in the same circles and I can see them getting on decently, though he probably considers her a bit overconfident.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
[+] Spoiler
V5:
G063 Natali Greer was just unlucky.
B047 Marcus Leung lost his way. (Adopted from Solomir.)

V6:
B001 Min-jae Parker is locked away.
B021 Crist?bal Morales let his guard down.
G017 Raina Rose got washed away.
G003 Bridgette Sommerfeld got a shock. (Adopted from Aloha.)
G029 Georgia Lee Day went home. (Adopted from frogue.)
Nathan Lovegrove was left behind.

V7 Pregame:
Myles Roux is considering his options.
Dolores Upton is exploring the past.
Andy Silverman is balling out.
Siyanda Nagi is on the run.
Mercy Ames is passing judgment.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler

February 16th, 2018, 3:09 am #28

Right, well, let's get down to brass tacks, shall we?

Teddy: Pessimistic (albeit recovering), sarcastic, loves arguing with conservative types, both know Beryl. Definitely seems like somebody that Sierra would probably be friends with since they are both pretty similar.

Robin: Would probably know both my characters. Sierra is a sporty type that also aspires to be an Olympian (in her case, archery) and is rather proud of her skills, and has a love of animals and would probably share Robin's interests in snakes and turtles. They could just be acquaintances or maybe their interests over lap just enough that maybe they are friends. Lucas meanwhile is part of the popular crowd (is best stat is Charisma) and he is a member of the drama club, so she'd definitely know him. He probably flirted with her ta some point, and maybe they've dated in the past, but that's up to you.
[+] Spoiler

Aloha
Contender

February 16th, 2018, 4:12 am #29

@LordofAwesome: I can see Teddy and Sierra being fairly good friends of friends. Sierra is one person Teddy doesn't have to consciously restrain himself around, since she's the type to take his humor well.

I can also see Robin and Sierra being animal buddies! Not too close, but friends nonetheless!

The problem re: Lucas and Robin is that she only recently joined the drama club (around junior year), and she had most of her flings in her freshman/sophomore years. They'd probably still date though! Probably short-lived since Robin is a weenie for horror but they'd be on good terms, and likely still pals in the drama club!
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler

~*~

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Cicada Days
Winner

February 19th, 2018, 3:21 pm #30

As you redefine your characters so do I! Let's take stock of everything, I guess.

Alison -

Gyu-ri - Is now not a ticking time bomb all the time! Alison might like her more in the grand scheme of things now that Gyu-ri is fairly inoffensive, otherwise everything works about the same.
Demetri - Same. I think I'll be removing his crush on her from his end. He still thinks highly of her demeanor, maybe some points lost for being in Ivy's backpocket, but besides that the same.
Ramsey - Interesting thought here, what about ex-friends? Let's say Ramsey used to be in her crowd when she was ringleading kids around in elementary school, but as they both made their transitions into puberty Ramsey made her uncomfortable with the implications of his more feminine behaviors like wanting to do her makeup and gossip her way. Like, if she'd find that sort of thing a bit too disagreeable?

Nate -
Gyu-ri - Gyu-ri openly finds his hobbies wasteful and laughable but isn't too harsh on him because he and Ji-hyun are close. No lost love between them person to person, but no need for them to get too bothered over one another. Other relationships remain unchanged, p much.

Teddy -
Beryl - Beryl was always the supportive one, I guess! Probably even played along with him during his edgelord phase. They ultimately end up being close enough that their relationship is the genesis of Beyond Human and all the rest of the stuff happens later, if I understood what we hashed out on Discord correctly? Nowadays she's a good person to vent at since she listens in a non-judgmental way. They also both handle mixing duty for band tracks, so I figure within that outfit they're both the closest?
Joanne - Let's bring back that idea where Joanne and Teddy have been friends for a while but they got into spats and drama as Teddy became more vitrolic and irritable? Joanne probably wouldn't be sitting pretty with that negativity in her life, yup. So they have some falling outs and get back togethers over middle school, then their friendship is busy healing in high school as they're both trying to put the work in now that they have a mutual understanding. All clubs shared, more or less.

Robin -
Joanne - Good tea? Good tea, they sup upon. Joanne isn't, like, mainstream popular but she's got that popular veneer about her all the same so they probably sometimes swap stories over lunch or something. Also Joanne has all the right ingredients to get dragged into the K-Pop vortex over the course of Pregame? Joanne might give Robin some stinkeye since K-Pop is derivative from black culture, but still end up in guilty pleasure territory all the same.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
"C'mon! It's just a prank, bro."

- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4
Unofficial Theme : 'When it's clear to everybody I'm always the last to know.'
Extra art by Mimi! (1)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Sprite credit to Yugikun (Beryl Mahelona, Gyu-ri Christensen, and Demetri Fustcher) and Fenris (Charelle Chernyshyova, Ramsey Cortez, and Joanne Coleman).
[+] Spoiler
Character Relationships (no longer updated)
Hero | Swap
[+] Spoiler

B036 - Dead
(Adopted from Yugikun)
[+] Spoiler
"And you were the one looking to pick a fight. Don't complain when you don't get the one you want."
- Memories - 1 2 3 4 5 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 - Sadie Hawkins - 1 2
[+] Spoiler
"Hope that's good enough."
- Arsenal - Bag of dried chipotle chilies (LOST)
- Island - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
- Meanwhile - 1 2
[+] Spoiler

G047 - Dead
[+] Spoiler
"It's Tina."
- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 - Sadie Hawkins -
[+] Spoiler
"You're nothing."
- Arsenal - The 'Man Catcher' (LOST)
- Island - 1 2
- Meanwhile - 1
- ??? - 1
Sprite credit to Fenris (Ben Fields) and Yugikun (Tina Luz).