Friends and stuff

Deamon
Mr. Danya
Deamon
Mr. Danya

January 21st, 2015, 12:45 am #1

I'm game for any form of relationship so just post in here with your idea and I'll see what we can sort out. So with that out the way here are the kids.

Kimiko Kao: A mute girl from Taiwan who moved to Kingman halfway through middle school after her dad got a job at Praxair/IBM (job pending). She communicates using sign language, body language or notes out of a refusal to use electronic assistance. Typically friendly around most people but she is very outspoken about her views on politics and doesn't tolerate bullying. However she can be very quiet, withdrawn and grumpy due to not wanting to have to deal with her disability or just wanting to be able to sit and sign with someone else and can get frustrated when people don't understand her. Kimiko's main interests are politics, gymnastics, comic books and basketball. She's also pretty interested in Taiwanese Independence so there's that. So if you want to be friends with a really friendly mute Asian girl who does gymnastics and reads comics hit Kimiko up.
[+] Spoiler
Kimiko is 5'3½" and weighs 110lbs her weight evenly distributed over her lean body. Kimiko's face is circular with a thin nose and wide eyes. Kimiko originally had long black hair but she had it cut into an A-line bob and bleached it light blonde after moving to America. Normally Kimiko wears form-fitting t-shirts of either the long-sleeved or short sleeved variety or tank-tops, with either skinny jeans or skirts depending on the weather. She also wears a red Taoist charm necklace and two bracelets. One with regular beads and a small carved piece of wood with freedom written on in Taiwanese and another made of jade beads.
Relationships
Walt Esiason - Close friends due to a love of basketball, Kimiko's attends as many games as she can.
Conrad Harrison - Friends due to a shared interest in languages and politics.
Charity Evans - Acquaintances. Is curious towards her, nothing more.
Dante Valiero - Flirted with her once, didn't seem to quite get the whole mute thing, friendly enough though.
Ivy Langley - Thinks Ivy is a bitch for no reason, has a problem with that.
Gary Kwan - Alright they're friends but their aren't really close, he's a bit antisocial really.
Clarice Halwood - Known each other since middle school, actually learned a bit of sign language. Hate bullies together.
Roderick Kanuho - Nice guy, used to go out with Clarice. Shame he also went out with Ivy.
Crisanto Luz - Bit of a downer but is genuinely friendly and intelligent when he tries. Has flirted with her, possibly something there.
Kaylee Lytton - Saved her from bullies and they get on well.
Kelsey Hamilton - Hate each other. Nothing but sheer hate.
Asher Glas - Friends, very nice to talk to.
Shane Noelson - Gymnastics friends, Kimiko stands up for him. Has a crush on her. She does not know this.
Toby 'Noodle' Andreasson - Tries to make sure she doesn't overwork herself, can be somewhat impatient with the whole mute thing though.
Caleb Haden - Good to talk comics with, pretty smart and cool, when he's not being a grump.

Travis "Trav" Lynch: Trav is a first-generation Jamaican-American who's lived in Kingman his whole life. Trav's main passion is MMA, to the point that he drives down to Glendale most Saturdays to train at the MMA Lab as well as trains locally at the Kingman Combat Club. He's also known for his dreads, doing parkour and being a total goof. He's rarely serious and prefers to hang out and have a good time rather than worry. Although he takes MMA pretty damn seriously when he's training.
[+] Spoiler
Trav stands at 6'2" and weighs 170lbs. This gives him an extremely lean and toned body where most of it is muscle. Trav's hair long brown hair is done in dreadlocks that he typically keeps tied back.
Relationships
Helen Cruz - Doesn't like Trav because he's a "slacker", Trav doesn't care.
Roderick Kanuho - Basically training partners at KCC and close friends outside of that.
Harold Fury - Hang out together.
Ivy Langley - Fairly sure Ivy looks down on him, couldn't even try to care.
Daniel Brooks - Cool guys together, don't really argue just hang out.
Clarice Halwood - Friends of friends, not close.
Calvin Anderson - Alright guy, needs to stop getting into fights though it's stupid.
Crisanto Luz - Chill guy, seems down a lot but he's cool to be around.
Kaylee Lytton - Nice girl to be around, supportive, good-looking too. Recently started going out.
Asher Glas - Friends, sometimes train together.
Toby 'Noodle' Andreasson - Other KCC training partner, shared dreams, train hard together.

Faith-Hope Micheals: A tall chubby girl who likes gaming, mixing music and D&D. Thinks her name is dumb, blames her parents. While Faith-Hope is close with people who are her friends her attitude and personality tend to rub people the wrong way. This is mainly due to her being very deadpan and blunt when people talk to her. Get her talking about something she likes though she's a lot more animated and friendly. Pretty much hates exercise in all its forms but won't hate you if you take part in it. Probably viewed as a little bit weird due to the whole emo/scene thing she has going but y'know these things happen.
[+] Spoiler
Faith-Hope is 6’5” and weighs 230lbs with most of her weight around her waist and hips. Faith-Hope's face is round with small brown eyes and a thin nose. Faith-Hope has long black hair that reaches down to her shoulders; she keeps it in a deliberately messy style. Her original hair colour was blonde but she’s been dying it black since she was fourteen. For day-to-day wear Faith-Hope prefers hoodies over band or movie t-shirts, with skinny jeans. She also wears many different coloured wristbands on her right arm.
Relationships
Oswald Howell - They get on alright until he says something that makes her want to kill him.
Alessio "Al" Rigano - Shared interest in music.
Seth Dunn - Shared hobbies and both being pretty crap at the whole social thing.
Dante Valiero - Flirted with her, doesn't know why, thinks he's a fuck.
Ivy Langley - Fuck that bitch's shit.
Roderick Kanuho - The way he dumped Ivy was the fucking best. Don't hate talking to him either.
Vincenzo/Vincenza Gatti - Fellow gamer, also streams. Gender-fluid thing is weird but I can dig it.

Cameron Herrig: Cameron's a pretty chill and amiable person but when she speaks she has no filter at all and will say whatever comes into her head. Her main hobby is playing music with her band and body paint. Something she combines for shows. She's a pretty talented guitar player who got into it through her parents. She's also big into wildlife/nature photography, painting cycling, and dinosaurs. Her home life is a mess though since her parents are getting divorced and she's becoming more distant from them, not that she'll tell you that. Already BFFs with Slam's Vanessa. Cameron is relaxed and chill so as long as you can deal with her spouting whatever comes into her head and her weirdness when it comes to art you should be fine. She's also bisexual (but only out to a few close friends) if that matters to you at all.
[+] Spoiler
Cameron is 5'8” and weighs 134lbs her weight evenly distributed over her body. Her face is round with a flat nose and small thin eyes with eyebrows to match. Her mouth is small and has a noticeable cupids bow and she has a small rounded chin and jawline. Cameron’s hair is a light copper red in colour and is kept long down past her shoulders although part of this length is through extensions. Cameron accentuates her fair complexion by wearing dark eye shadow. Cameron typically wears band t-shirts or tank tops with either skinny jeans or shorts depending on the weather. She also wears multiple festival bands and band wristbands on her right arm.
Relationships
Henry Spencer - Get on well and talk about weird and out there things, probably helps give her inspiration without realizing.
Oswald Howell - Acquaintances, sometimes annoys her.
Scarlett ??? - Friends with and hangs out with Cameron a lot. Need more info from RC on that one.
Charity Evans - Dating, Cameron isn't fully out yet so if anyone asks they're friends. <_< >_>
Abby Floyd - Finds Cameron's body paint interesting, both like animals and music. Doesn't seem bothered by some of the things Cameron says.
Dante Valiero - Flirted with her, she found it pretty funny actually, doesn't mind returning the favor. They're friends.
Ivy Langley - Thinks she's better than Cameron, Cameron doesn't really notice.
Lily Caldwell - Handles some of the stuff Cameron says well, chill enough and fun to be around. Not really close though.
Roderick Kanuho - Insulted him recently, he's made at her.
Curtis ??? - Chill guy, finds what she does interesting, enjoys talking to him.
Crisanto Luz - Not a bad guy but the downer attitude is boring.
Kaylee Lytton - She's friendly but ahhhhhhhhh always awkward.
Vincenzo/Vincenza Gatti - Brady's boyfriend, good girlguy, always down to talk music with.
Kat Zorra - It's like talking to another me. O_O
Forrest Quin - At the Zoo
Bret Carter - On a date
Aliya Kimia Nemati - In Training
Arizona - Practicing
[+] Spoiler
Kimiko Kao - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775;
Travis "Trav" Lynch - &#9822; - &#9822; - &#9822; - &#9822; - &#9822; - &#9822; - &#9822;
Cameron Herrig - &#937; - &#937; - &#937;
[+] Spoiler
Gray Emerson - "No. We don't follow."
Yasmin "Yaz" Carroll - "I don't really have a plan anymore."
Christopher Harlin - "You can look me in the eyes and shoot me."

Espi
Winner

January 21st, 2015, 1:06 am #2

Henry and Cameron would likely get along. Both are somewhat odd and talkative so I can see them chatting up a storm.

Helen and Trav would probably not get along, since Helen would likely think he's a lazy bum and a slacker.
V5: Cut Short
Theodore Fletcher
Nina Clarke
Gwen O'Connor

V6: Broken Down
Alice Baker (->Aura)
Henry Spencer
Blair Moore

V7: Unprepared
Rhonda Lawson[/b
Toby Underwood
Paloma Salt

Un-Persona
Mr. Danya

January 21st, 2015, 2:02 am #3

Depending on how far her fanfare for Basketball goes, I think she and Walt could get along, if she goes to the highschool games. They could be 2k buddies. Alternatively, her and Jojo could be in a fantasy league together for Basketball.
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
&#10084; &#10084; &#10084; &#10084; & &#10084; &#10084;
[+] Spoiler
V7 - &#10084; &#10084; &#10084; - PV3 - {&#10084;} &#10084; &#10084; - TV3 - &#10084; &#10084; - V8 - &#10084; &#10084; &#10084;
[+] Spoiler
21:33RattlesnakeIf you can't ninja roll the solution is to get naked until you can ninja roll

Justice for Natali - Today at 4:21 PM
Your adorable face will not save you from the long dick of the law

Gianni - Today at 8:05 PM
Sometimes the big tru tru different than the small tru tru

Polibyss
Leader

January 21st, 2015, 2:34 am #4

Trav or Cameron could be friends with Eddie, he'd get along with either of them.

Dr. Adjective
Cannon Fodder

January 21st, 2015, 3:53 pm #5

Probably pretty indifferent to Kimiko and Travis (maybe amicable acquaintances for Travis? Laid back and has an unusual hobby he loves, sort of thing Oswald would at least respect a lot), but I can certainly see Os getting on with Faith-Hope and Cameron. A bit of music overlap with Cameron as long as her taste isn't "too mainstream", misfit solidarity and maybe D&D with Faith-Hope? I can't help imagining Oswald to be That Guy when it comes to RPGs though, so maybe they could be 'friends', but his in-game manner annoys her no end?
[+] Spoiler
Shipping Thread!

Heather Klein is channelling her aggression into constructive outlets.
  • Seems a bit of a neat-freak, seemingly needs everything of hers to be "perfect"
  • Does wrestling, good at grappling... but she's got a mean right hook too
  • Produces aggrowave music, releases it anonymously, never speaks of it; idolises Klayton, Bret Autrey and Daniel Graves
  • Plays keys and drums pretty good, dabbles in guitar
  • Speaks pretty good German, no comprend? romance languages
  • Budding interest in fashion/design
  • Liberal, leaning libertarian, no love for the Democrats or for the Republicans, likes her news sources "alternative"
  • Atheist too; avoids saying so, being a Chicagoan down South and all
Akiem Hampton is keeping cleaner than clean so he can chase the dream.
  • Chattanooga Owls' premier nose tackle, he's a Big Guy (...for you)
  • At church in his best every Sunday
  • Surprisingly bright, likes to study literature, maybe on the debate team, maybe not?
  • Hits like a truck; but wouldn't hurt a fly off the gridiron
  • 10/10 BBQ master, the manliest form of cooking... not bad in an actual kitchen either
  • Lives and lets live, but he still thinks y'all LGBTerrific folks are sinners
  • Politically apathetic, gets his news from the proverbial grapevine, would err on the side of Democrats if pushed
Robert "Don't Call Me Bobby" Briggs was this close to making Top 8 this time, he swears. (tentative)
  • Competitive grinder at Magic the Gathering, goes to every tournament he can get to
  • Tops the more casual events, still hasn't managed to day 2 at a GP or qualify for a PT
  • Nominally Christian, conservative background, apathetic enough to just roll with what his parents say
  • A general-purpose nerd in terms of interests and school performance; not top of the class but not far off either, likes traditional games

No no no, you're shakin' it all wrong!

The Burned Handler
Mr. Danya

January 21st, 2015, 7:00 pm #6

I'll come back to your others but before his sidelining injury my unnamed Navajo wrestler dude (I guess for bookkeeping purposes call him Hashké for now) was an incredibly good grappler, like "two consecutive State championships" good. We talked about them knowing each other and being friends from Travis coming to open mats and/or Hash coming to the Kingman MMA gym for them to roll together, since his wrestling skills would be great practise for Travis' groundwork. I think they'd still hang out too, though Trav might have to put up with Hash's occasional bitterness.
MurderWeasel getting impatient wrote:Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!
wrote:16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene
[+] Spoiler
wrote:11:55 Zarina turns out I work best with people when most of the people are dead
wrote:18:30 Slam Well we don't really do showers in the UK
wrote:05:57 *** Christian joined #sotf
05:58 shotgunkid oh crap
wrote:05:54 frogue i can be a time consuming process!
wrote:16:47 Irene "let it sit for half an hour, it's better when it's not so cold" he said.
16:47 Irene well...
16:48 Irene it exploaded.
16:48 Irene all over my hands.
Gianni no wrote:15:54 Aloha Leg cramps happened suddenly and i can't move X_X
15:55 Gianni wb :3
wrote:21:20 *** Persy joined #sotf
21:21 Gianni Hey Persy!
21:21 Namira my mutant alchemist
wrote:21:31 Pancapples [The weather] Was beautiful today.
21:33 Solitair oh no
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork Who doesn't want to rape Bro
wrote:17:30 Ohm Sweet, I'm using then
wrote:14:18 Wes 'm so hungry ;c
14:18 Wes :c8
14:18 Wes...
14:18 Wes fuck it
14:18 mib_7zyd33 That's not what you're supposed to do to food.
14:19 Imehal Nah, that's kinda par for the course around here.
14:19--- Ohm is away (Ew)
wrote:14:50Pancapples I kinda miss the Crusades now.
Bad Ohm! wrote:18:51*** RC quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
18:51 Ohmfg Yay!
Laur doesn't like people being in chat wrote:18:33 Laurels Agh, people are here
18:33*** Laurels quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Germany vs. Germany! wrote:18:47 RC I should send my list of ideas to SOTF_Help once I get rid of the dumb ones on the list
18:48 Bikriki so you want to send them an empty list?
wrote:19:40 uyugin taking bets on who will be the big douche in v6
19:40 Kilmarnock Actually I'm going with Laur.
wrote:14:01 Kilmarnock Girl!Slam was cute I guess.
wrote:11:29 Naft Dude uncool
11:29 Naft I was talking about conceptual penises and you made the penises real
wrote:13:59 Solitair I love seeing people get mentally broken

Deamon
Mr. Danya
Deamon
Mr. Danya

January 21st, 2015, 8:18 pm #7

Espi: Cameron and Henry would probably get on well yeah she'd find the conspiracy and cryptid stuff interesting so its not like they'd have nothing to talk about. Plus he'd probably inspire her without realizing it.

I can see Helen not liking Trav due to his outward personality yeah, her fault if she doesn't know about his hobby.

Unpy: I don't know what 2k friends (means but I'm veering towards the games?) but anyway Kimiko would attend every game she feasibly could so they'd probably be really close friends. She could still be in a fantasy league with Jojo but I can understand if you don't want too many relationships with the same person.

Poly: Eddie and Trav look like they'd get on great.

Adjective: I think he might be friends with Faith-Hope but he'd get on her nerves. Cameron may know of him and they might be acquaintances but she may also get annoyed with him.

TBH: Yeah we've talked about this and Trav and Hash would get on like gangbusters.

Bret Carter - On a date
Arizona - Practicing
[+] Spoiler
Kimiko Kao - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775;
Travis "Trav" Lynch - &#9822; - &#9822; - &#9822; - &#9822; - &#9822; - &#9822; - &#9822;
[+] Spoiler

Flare
Contender

January 22nd, 2015, 12:21 am #8

Charity and Kimiko might be passing acquaintances, since Charity would probably be curious and friendly enough to her but not necessarily devoted enough to form many real bonds. Charity and Cameron would probably be fairly close, what with them both being bi guitar players and all.
V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.

Inge
Player
Inge
Player

January 23rd, 2015, 11:36 am #9

Seth would prboably hang out with Faith Hope due to their similar hobbies and interests, and that both are pretty blunt when talking to other people.
[+] Spoiler
Serena Waters
Will Mckinley
[+] Spoiler
Seth Dunn
Sean Leibowitz
I do let's plays on my youtube channel here.

Emprexx Plush
Mr. Danya

January 23rd, 2015, 8:27 pm #10

I think there could be something with Trav and Ulysses. They're both goofy as shit slackers and Ulysses would be casually interested in his MMA and parkour background.

Cameron and Abby could get along as well. Abby would be fascinated by her body paint and they have shared interests in animals and music. No-filter chattiness fits right in with Abby's bubbly enthusiasm!
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
[+] Spoiler
B062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
[+] Spoiler
B014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
Isaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars

NPCs:
Jacob Brooks: ... Character Theme: 1812 Overture-Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
[+] Spoiler
Blaise d'Aramitz: Blonde Hair, Black Lungs-Sorority Noise
Helena 'Hel" Fury: Okay, but riddle me this: where in the rulebook does it say it's not a series of automatic critical hits if I Flurry of Blows an ogre's nutsack like a speedbag? Bad Liar-Selena Gomez
Jeremiah Widdlestone: NOT--FOR--YOU 911/Mr. Lonely-Tyler The Creator
Damian Riccardo Maradona Reyes: I'll go all day, all week, all year if I gotta, big guy. Just try and stop me. Years Of War-Porter Robinson
Barbara "Babs" Mulaney: One. Deux. Tres. Vier. Fem. Yug. Haft. Aath. Dyev-yat. Dez. Might Tell You Tonight-Scissor Sisters
Zyzzx Rigs: Last of the first, folks. Light me up.You Know You Like It - DJ Snake ft.
AlunaGeorge
[+] Spoiler
Some Guy Probably: A thing he said? Character Theme: Flyers-Bradio
Alex Darby: Let's weigh what everyone brings to the table, and find a suitable compromise. It's in your best interest. Character theme: Devil's Gift-Shaman's Harvest
[+] Spoiler
Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Fenris
Player

January 23rd, 2015, 10:33 pm #11

As usual:

You have female characters. I have Dante Valiero. Bio here, he's at least known to every girl in the school, since he's flirted with all of them at least once over the years. How they respond to that is totally up to you, but yes, at least once a tall handsome Italian boy has swanned up to them, handed them a rose and called them beautiful. It's what he does.

... Dante would probably say something kind of insensitive, but innocently so, toward Kimiko when he realizes she's mute ("Oh, right! You're the one who can't talk. Mio dio, isn't that difficult?") He might get on with Cameron as friends (as long as she's okay w/ a lot of casual flirting), being the chill type who doesn't exactly understand art, but would probably be pretty impressed by anything she did anyway.

Ivy would probably be casually snobbish toward all of your characters, but Faith-Hope would be the most likely to be actually targeted by her, since I think Faith-Hope would be the least likely to put up with Ivy's shit. Conversely I think Moira might befriend Faith-Hope, as long as she can put up with her anger, since they're both outspoken and probably have similar musical tastes (plus they're both counterculture kids).
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] Spoiler
Dante Luciano Valerio - Looking for penguins.
Then: None Now: [x] [x]
Ivy Langley - Holding hands.
Then: [x] [x] [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x]
Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - Drawing.
Then: [x] Now: [x] [x]
Axel Fontaine - Totally surrounded.
Then: [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Artem Fyodorov - Looking for a story.
Zen Alicea Feliciano - Hanging out with squirrels!
Then: [x] Now: [x]

[+] Spoiler
Gwendolyn "Gwen" Carlisle - Looking for attention.
Moira Bellamy - Looking for help.
Rory Wrona - Looking for some quiet.
Salvador "Sal" Mendoza - Looking for an argument.
Dylan MacKenna - Looking for a revolution.

Pancapples
Cannon Fodder
Pancapples
Cannon Fodder

January 23rd, 2015, 10:55 pm #12

Gary might take an interest in Kimiko due to a shared interest of reading and not speaking. He might find her silence to be refreshing compared to others at the school!
Song currently stuck in my head: UNLIMITS - Shinkir&#333;

Characters

V6 (Pregame)

Gary Kwan - "Fuck you." - I-II

Deamon
Mr. Danya
Deamon
Mr. Danya

January 23rd, 2015, 11:54 pm #13

Flare: Kimiko and Charity being acquaintances is cool as for Charity and Cameron they're a lock for being close friends but maybe there's something more between them, your choice.

Seth: Seth and Faith-Hope sound like they'd get on well together since they'd both be straight with other and do have the same hobbies.

Doc: Trav and Ulysses would probably chill some yeah. Cameron and Abby sound like they'd get on well yeah, maybe they'd hang out together after school.
Bret Carter - On a date
Arizona - Practicing
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Flare
Contender

January 24th, 2015, 1:11 am #14

I'd be fine with maybe a little something more. We can work out the details if you'd like.
V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.

Violent-Medic
Winner

January 25th, 2015, 2:14 am #15

I reckon Kimiko and Clarice would get along well, due to their mutual disdain for bullies and while not into politics specifically Clarice would get how important that stuff is and be interested in hearing about it. If they met in middle school when Kimiko first turned up and became friends, Clarice would probably have at least tried to learn some sign language. Wouldn't be fluent in it, but maybe at least know enough of it to help contribute to the conversation because, y'know, important to know that stuff anyway.

In the case of Trav, I think Danny would like him due to mutual goofiness. So probably friends.

While there's no real similar interests there, Lily could probably deal pretty easily with Cameron spouting out weird stuff and has a similar chill personality. So maybe friends or at least aquaintances.
[+] Spoiler

(Sprites courtesy of the awesome Fenris.)

B020 - Daniel "Danny" Brooks | Weapon: Portable CD player with batteries | DECEASED
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: N/A
V6 - 1 2 3 4

G002 - Lillian "Lily" Caldwell | Weapon: Army Helmet | DECEASED
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

G043 - Clarice Halwood | Weapon: Can of Air Freshener | ALIVE
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[+] Spoiler
B020 - Joe Carrasco | Weapon: Dressage Whip | DECEASED - "All the wishes... impossible. Gun's enough."
PREGAME - Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Prom: 1 2 3 4
V5 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

G003 - Naomi Bell | Weapon: Electric Hedge Trimmers | DECEASED - "S-s-stop."
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Prom: 1
V5 - 1 2 | Meanwhile - 1

G043 - Mallory McCormick | Weapon: Flathead Screwdriver | DECEASED - "Okay... Hospital... Then tennis..."
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
V5 - 1 2 3 4 5 | Meanwhile - 1