Namira
Mr. Danya

April 25th, 2015, 6:43 pm #31

I have added most stuff. Meryl doesn't like Astrid very much and is casually okay with Mia, mixed feelings on Morgan, kinda like ??? on Bryony. (Meryl is also sort of friendly with Adelaide)

Vinny likes Bryony and is 'eh' on Astrid.

Toby doesn't mind Mia and sort of likes Astrid when she isn't being overbearing.

SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!
[+] Spoiler
13:58 Gianni Oh come on you broke someone's heart
13:59 Gianni you are proud, not embarrassed
13:59 Christian Yes
13:59 Christian Be proud
13:59 Christian Do we not all strive to break a human soul?
[+] Spoiler
Vincenzo/a 'Vinny' 'Enzo' Gatti | DO IT FOR THE VINE.
Toby 'Noodle' Andreasson | :|
[+] Spoiler
G008 - Kammy So'oialo | wants a new script
G062 - Becca Everett | was a damn superstar
G071 - Sunshine Cho Lee | trusted
[+] Spoiler
G026 - Rosalia Fiametta | Found it. | Walkie Talkies
G014 - Yelizaveta 'Bounce' Volkova | Out of here | Gasoline
B060 - Brock Mason | Thump. Thump |
G029 - Kristina 'Kris' Hartmann | Put Down. | Drama Bombs [∞], M79 Grenade Launcher [x6 grenades]
G117 - Jessie Anderson | Still Smiling | Faith

General Goose
Winner

April 26th, 2015, 12:25 am #32

Okay okay okay.

So I'll go for Vincenzo first.

With Bradley...well, let's get the good out of the way first. He's Brady's cousin, which could be important in some manner. They have a few shared interests - they both post videos online and presumably could have some common ground over that. And they're both pretty chilled people. But Bradley...he never goes out of his way to antagonise someone and will definitely do things like calling Vincenza by their preferred pronouns and such, but if an offensive joke comes to mind, he WILL say it, and a poor reaction will only encourage him. So yeah, he'll definitely be cool with Vinny on his end, but it's up to you how Enzo thinks about him on their end.

Kizi, on the other hand, sounds like the sort of girl that would get on famously with Vincenzo - she's an unambiguously nice Chill Girl, to use your terminology (don't sue me). Insulting someone for being a slacker or a special snowflake wouldn't even occur to her. Probably would be very good friends.

And Ashlynn would be an...interesting case. See, she views everything through a political lens, even more than I do. She'd be friendly and kind and supportive to Vincenza, but at the same time mainly think of her as "the genderfluid girl", in a way that means well but kinda can forget they're more than just their gender identity. Ashlynn would be shocked and appalled and (secretly) think Vinny was letting the LGBT cause down if they weren't capable of writing a dissertation about gender or weren't involved in activism or whatever. On the other hand, super-supportive.

And onto Toby.

Bradley would PRESS HER BUTTONS. Like, non-stop. Oh, you're working on a project, Toby? Bradley will be playing loud music. You want alone time? Tough, Bradley will quote memes at you.

Kizi would be friendly with her, but their relationship would either be very loose friends (due to the high strung nature and workaholic attitude kinda contrasting with Kizi - she's definitely a bookworm, but never gets stressed about it) or very close friends (bookworms, and Kizi could be another "EAT WOMAN").

Ashlynn LOVES someone who works hard and is super-serious, but their politics would need to be compatible for a true friendship to work, or else Ashlynn will view her as a respectable rival.

And finally Meryl!

Okay, we discussed Bradley. Bradley is a dick. On a nice day, Hershel Greene joke. On bad day, Oscar Pistorius joke.

And Kizi would be kind and supportive and friendly as she always is because she's just a saint.

And Ashlynn also shares that perfectionism and politics permitting they could bond over that, but we might get the same problem as with Enzo - she might go on TOO much about how great it is that her disability isn't letting her down and all that that it might be quite annoying.
V7 peeps:
Nick Ogilvie
Ashlynn Martinek
Bill Winlock
Camille Bellegarde

V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd

Namira
Mr. Danya

April 26th, 2015, 12:44 pm #33

General Goose wrote:Okay okay okay.

So I'll go for Vincenzo first.

With Bradley...well, let's get the good out of the way first. He's Brady's cousin, which could be important in some manner. They have a few shared interests - they both post videos online and presumably could have some common ground over that. And they're both pretty chilled people. But Bradley...he never goes out of his way to antagonise someone and will definitely do things like calling Vincenza by their preferred pronouns and such, but if an offensive joke comes to mind, he WILL say it, and a poor reaction will only encourage him. So yeah, he'll definitely be cool with Vinny on his end, but it's up to you how Enzo thinks about him on their end.
I think Vinny would make an effort just because Bradley's related to their boyfriend, but there would be a definite like... Enzo would be forcing it, for sure. They don't really like dealing with people who don't deal with them, so on the one hand 'okay cool you are using they' but on the other hand 'haha yes guy in a dress jokes, fuck off'.
wrote: Kizi, on the other hand, sounds like the sort of girl that would get on famously with Vincenzo - she's an unambiguously nice Chill Girl, to use your terminology (don't sue me). Insulting someone for being a slacker or a special snowflake wouldn't even occur to her. Probably would be very good friends.
+1
wrote:And Ashlynn would be an...interesting case. See, she views everything through a political lens, even more than I do. She'd be friendly and kind and supportive to Vincenza, but at the same time mainly think of her as "the genderfluid girl", in a way that means well but kinda can forget they're more than just their gender identity. Ashlynn would be shocked and appalled and (secretly) think Vinny was letting the LGBT cause down if they weren't capable of writing a dissertation about gender or weren't involved in activism or whatever. On the other hand, super-supportive.
As we discussed, Vincenzo is kinda lackadaisical about politics. They do care about LGBT issues but they aren't like, political button wearing campaigner, and they'd definitely think Ashlynn takes things a bit too seriously - I don't doubt Ashlynn would be irritated by how laid back Vinny is about 'the cause'.

wrote: Bradley would PRESS HER BUTTONS. Like, non-stop. Oh, you're working on a project, Toby? Bradley will be playing loud music. You want alone time? Tough, Bradley will quote memes at you.
FUCK. OFF.
wrote:Kizi would be friendly with her, but their relationship would either be very loose friends (due to the high strung nature and workaholic attitude kinda contrasting with Kizi - she's definitely a bookworm, but never gets stressed about it) or very close friends (bookworms, and Kizi could be another "EAT WOMAN").
I think Toby would be fond of Kizi.
wrote:Ashlynn LOVES someone who works hard and is super-serious, but their politics would need to be compatible for a true friendship to work, or else Ashlynn will view her as a respectable rival.
Politics and extra-curriculars are something that Toby just plain doesn't have time for, so it would depend on how Ashlynn considered Toby just being like 'nope I don't want to talk about politics I am busy work work work'.
wrote: And finally Meryl!

Okay, we discussed Bradley. Bradley is a dick. On a nice day, Hershel Greene joke. On bad day, Oscar Pistorius joke.
Meryl tries to take things in good humour, but she certainly wouldn't give him the time of day.
wrote: And Kizi would be kind and supportive and friendly as she always is because she's just a saint.
lol, gotcha.
wrote: And Ashlynn also shares that perfectionism and politics permitting they could bond over that, but we might get the same problem as with Enzo - she might go on TOO much about how great it is that her disability isn't letting her down and all that that it might be quite annoying.
Meryl would be kind of bothered by that because she doesn't like being defined by her disability and would rather just be treated like any other person. however, as we mentioned in chat, Meryl is pretty liberal on account of being, y'know... a gay disabled black girl in a red state, so they're be relatively compatible in that regard.

SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!
[+] Spoiler
13:58 Gianni Oh come on you broke someone's heart
13:59 Gianni you are proud, not embarrassed
13:59 Christian Yes
13:59 Christian Be proud
13:59 Christian Do we not all strive to break a human soul?
[+] Spoiler
Vincenzo/a 'Vinny' 'Enzo' Gatti | DO IT FOR THE VINE.
Toby 'Noodle' Andreasson | :|
[+] Spoiler
G008 - Kammy So'oialo | wants a new script
G062 - Becca Everett | was a damn superstar
G071 - Sunshine Cho Lee | trusted
[+] Spoiler
G026 - Rosalia Fiametta | Found it. | Walkie Talkies
G014 - Yelizaveta 'Bounce' Volkova | Out of here | Gasoline
B060 - Brock Mason | Thump. Thump |
G029 - Kristina 'Kris' Hartmann | Put Down. | Drama Bombs [∞], M79 Grenade Launcher [x6 grenades]
G117 - Jessie Anderson | Still Smiling | Faith

Aloha
Contender

April 28th, 2015, 12:43 am #34

Enzo/Vinny

First and foremost, Jasper would know them from soccer as a teammate. While they might talk frequently out of proximity, Jasper isn't familiar with the concept of genderfluidity and may put them off with his ignorance. If they're close, Jasper would probably skirt around the topic but be generally respectful. Jasper runs a vlog and has experience with camerawork, so he might be one of the friends they ask to help filming. I fell like they could be almost-friends, though it's up to Vinny/Enzo and how much they can tolerate Jasper.

Samuel, on the other hand, is a lot more understanding and similarly chill. He'd know them through Ulysses, though I don't think they have much in common that would make them more than friendly acquaintances.

Toby

Bridgette and Toby are on the same wavelength when it comes to school commitment and business, though Bridgette definitely handles it better than her. I don't think there's much outside this: they might be study buddies but since Bridgette mostly socializes with people from her clubs there's not much else between them.

Samuel is probably one of those slackers who pisses her off, and they might quietly loathe each other from across the room. Samuel doesn't usually confront people, so they'd stay out of each others' way for the most part.

Jasper might show some concern for her, but other than the occasional "Are you okay?" I doubt they'd interact much.

Meryl

Meryl and Samuel probably have a similar relationship to Samuel and Toby, though I think they'd be even more non confrontational.

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald is DEAD and armed with a tire iron (formerly J.R. Rizzolo's) >> "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..."
Current: Left unheard in Dreams Walk on Powerlines

B033: Jason Meyers is DEAD and armed with a Smith & Wesson .357 Revolver >> First one to die is the first one out, even if it's to heaven instead of home.
Current: Went home in In Situ

G049: Natalia "Koala" Kowalski is DEAD and armed with a Tufts 17/23 Dental Explorer, a small metal rod, and an empty syringe >> "J-Joey?"
Current: Dead again in Once Again
[+] Spoiler
G003: Bridgette Sommerfeld is DEAD and armed with a toothbrush & toothpaste >> ""You-y-y-y-y-"
Current: Safer than sorry in In This Starless Night (handled by backslash)

B007: Jasper Bustamante is DEAD and unarmed >> "Don't let me die like this."
Current: All alone in Thanatophobia (handled by Cicada Days)

B031: Samuel Howard is DEAD and armed with a crossbow (20 bolts) >> "Fuck you."
Current: Never stood a chance in Into the Veil

~*~

Haley Juarez is ALIVE >> Living life to the fullest
Current: Being immature in Everything You've Always Wanted to Know
[+] Spoiler
Alison Bernhiesel is ALIVE >> A born leader
Current: In Transit
Mark Nathan "Nate" Malaqui is ALIVE >> Head in the clouds
Theodore "Teddy" Nunes-White is ALIVE >> Recovering pessimist
Robin Mireles is ALIVE >> Grand slam
[+] Spoiler
Karen "Shiloh" Legere >> She's free
[+] Spoiler
wrote:[21:51] Zarina: "and then Naft rode Aloha's large purple crab all night long, in a hypothetical future where Aloha is at the age of consent"
[21:51] Zarina: the end
wrote:[19:06] Aloha: Oh jeez one of my ACNL villagers gave me a shirt they were just wearing
[19:06] Aloha: warning me that it was "still warm"
[19:09] Aloha: My other ACNL villager just gave me his toilet w h a t
[19:09] Skraal: "It's still warm"
wrote:[00:15] Zarina: I think we're pretty lighthearted for a bunch of people writing about mass murder
wrote:Kyoko Sakura-chan - Today at 5:01 PM
In Hawaiian, Aloha means "Hello" and "Goodbye," the latter of which is appropriate considering how fast his V6 cast died
[+] Spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald by Mimi
B033: Jason Meyers by Mimi (now with a dead version courteous of Naft!)
Two sprites of Bridgette Sommerfeld by Fenris
Two sprites of Jasper Bustamante by Fenris
Open to constructive criticism!

Slam
Mr. Danya
Slam
Mr. Danya

May 5th, 2015, 9:38 pm #35

Nate and Enzo should know each other through soccer. Couldn't say exactly what Nate would make of Enzo's uniqueness off the bat but let's work that out in due time.

Vanessa and Meryl may or may not be affiliated through sports, since she plays softball rather than baseball, but if the slight differences between the two aren't an insurmountable obstacle I could imagine a bit of competitive sports comraderie.

Noodle's too much of a nerd to be seen with my kids though.