BROseidon
Winner

September 12th, 2012, 4:43 pm #16

Virgil would probably be friends with Harry, given that Virgil would appreciate the source of alcohol for parties.

As strange as this is for me to say, I feel like Cassandra would have at least a mutual respect thing going Lor. They could get along from their mutual respect for hard work and discipline, as well as mutual disregard of their peers.
The Living:

Matt Vartoogian -- Weapon: Unarmed -- "This isn't a game. This is evil." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Cassandra Black -- Weapon: Kama -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Virgil Jefferson-Davis -- Weapon: Saiga-12 -- "Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Un-Persona
Mr. Danya

September 13th, 2012, 1:10 am #17

Hmm...I can see R.J. and Lor getting along well. They're both military brats and have a history with illness, so they might have that in common. He's a little laid back, occasionally partaking in the casual beer(though he's no heavy partier) and has low-self esteem, so that might put her off. His girlfriend is on the track team (Veronica McDonald), so he comes to watch the meets whenever he can.

Venice will probably get along with Harry and Phoebe, due to all of hem liking having a bunch of friends and such.

My characters profiles are in the sig if you want to check them out. You can also pm me if you have anything else you need.
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & ❤ ❤
[+] Spoiler
V7 - ❤ ❤ ❤ - PV3 - {❤} ❤ ❤ - TV3 - ❤ ❤ - V8 - ❤ ❤ ❤
[+] Spoiler
21:33RattlesnakeIf you can't ninja roll the solution is to get naked until you can ninja roll

Justice for Natali - Today at 4:21 PM
Your adorable face will not save you from the long dick of the law

Gianni - Today at 8:05 PM
Sometimes the big tru tru different than the small tru tru