Player

September 19th, 2017, 4:03 am #61

dead sprites are my favorite

Jeremiah "Jerry" Fury (deadsprite):

Lili Williams (deadsprite):

Arthur Bernstein (deadsprite):

"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] Spoiler
Dante Luciano Valerio - Looking for penguins.
Then: None Now: [x] [x]
Ivy Langley - Holding hands.
Then: [x] [x] [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x]
Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - Drawing.
Then: [x] Now: [x] [x]
Axel Fontaine - Totally surrounded.
Then: [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Artem Fyodorov - Looking for a story.
Zen Alicea Feliciano - Hanging out with squirrels!
Then: [x] Now: [x]

[+] Spoiler
Gwendolyn "Gwen" Carlisle - Looking for attention.
Moira Bellamy - Looking for help.
Rory Wrona - Looking for some quiet.
Salvador "Sal" Mendoza - Looking for an argument.
Dylan MacKenna - Looking for a revolution.

CrossbowPig
Contender

September 19th, 2017, 11:09 pm #62

I very much appreciate being able to have my kids be dead, in visual form! I should have another request soon enough, but it needs some cooking before it's ready. You'll understand once you see it.
~~~~~ Creativity's Burning Pyre ~~~~~
[+] Spoiler
- Violet Schmidt: "Well, sure, I guess I can try and help with that. Ever read Corpus Hermetica? It'll make understanding this easier." Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2, Pregame-3

- Lucas Diaz: "I'd apologize, but I don't want to dig things up all over again, y'know?" Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Max Rudolph: "What the people need is a common banner under which to unite. It might not be what you want, but the fact of the matter is..." Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Liberty "Bert" Wren: "At eight? Let me see if that fits into my schedule. Been real busy lately." Facebook, Pregame-1
[+] Spoiler
/ - G051: Lili Williams: "Stop..." Memory-1, Pregame-1, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Island-8, Island-9, Island-10, Island-11, Island-12, Island-13, Island-14, Island-15, Island-16, Island-17, Island-18, Island-19.

/ - B043: Arthur Bernstein: "I...I'll...I'll..." Memory-1, Meanwhile-2, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Meanwhile-1
[+] Spoiler
- insert of lucky br8k!!!!!!!!
- insert of O.B. - white kid who is involved in politics and has divorced rich parents and issues with feeling emotions
- self-styled detective
- normie
- lou reed doing a gay voice
- insert of F.G.D. - black kid who wears a pizza hat and plays trumpet
- cute thing
- Darl from As I Lay Dying
- insert of A.B. my dorkass little brother who fancies himself a linguist and gets on my nerves
- good lives make bad stories
- insert of N.T. another floutist because I havent done one of those already
- hillbilly
- someone who doesnt "have a good time making allies" as an advantage
- pine barrens monster from the family that has a ghost butler
- David Foster Wallace
- furry
- myself again
- insert of K.D. a pianist and if you thought bert was smol, hohohohoho

Kermit
Contender

September 20th, 2017, 3:30 am #63

weugh im here. I decided to do August Masbeth and Terry Woodard in one go, 'cus the spent their whole game together. (WHY ARE THERE SO MANY COLLARSPLOSIONS AAAAAAAAAAARGHHHH)

Terry Woodard:

August Masbeth:

dedTerry:

dedAugust
"Kermit you are the guy in the horror movie that finds a book bound in human skin and decides to read out loud what is inside for fun" - some mean lady named Ruggahissy
[+] Spoiler
V1 art!

v2 art ;~;
Sadly kermit looked at a mariavel. It was so sad... such a sad mariavel... like him... he only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?

Kermit
Contender

September 22nd, 2017, 9:02 pm #64

Cole Hudson, my hometown boy, is finally done argh

Cole Hudson:

dedCole:
"Kermit you are the guy in the horror movie that finds a book bound in human skin and decides to read out loud what is inside for fun" - some mean lady named Ruggahissy
[+] Spoiler
V1 art!

v2 art ;~;
Sadly kermit looked at a mariavel. It was so sad... such a sad mariavel... like him... he only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?

Kermit
Contender

September 23rd, 2017, 1:48 am #65

P R A I S E
K O T O R I K U N

Declyn Grayson-Anthis:
[+] Spoiler
V1 art!

v2 art ;~;

Kermit
Contender

September 23rd, 2017, 2:46 am #66

u thought I was done for today.

u were wrong

Venka Rapler:

ded:
[+] Spoiler
V1 art!

v2 art ;~;

Kotorikun
Survivor
Kotorikun
Survivor

September 23rd, 2017, 7:21 am #67

yeeeeeeeeeee

Thank you, Kermit! <3

Kermit
Contender

September 24th, 2017, 4:31 pm #68

Good ol' Alan Angrylegs

Alan Shinwrath:

Alan Shindead:
[+] Spoiler
V1 art!

v2 art ;~;

Fenris
Player

September 24th, 2017, 10:30 pm #69

incoming kids:

Damian Reyes:

Skater "Skate" Knight:

Yvonne:

also i made another version of declyn grayson-anthis just as thanks to kotorikun for being such a blessing in our hearts and lives ;_;

also also I updated the OP w/ these and all of Kermit's awesome sprites! sometime soon I'm gonna go back through the OP and credit each sprite individually to whoever made them
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] Spoiler
Dante Luciano Valerio - Looking for penguins.
Then: None Now: [x] [x]
Ivy Langley - Holding hands.
Then: [x] [x] [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x]
Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - Drawing.
Then: [x] Now: [x] [x]
Axel Fontaine - Totally surrounded.
Then: [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Artem Fyodorov - Looking for a story.
Zen Alicea Feliciano - Hanging out with squirrels!
Then: [x] Now: [x]

[+] Spoiler
Gwendolyn "Gwen" Carlisle - Looking for attention.
Moira Bellamy - Looking for help.
Rory Wrona - Looking for some quiet.
Salvador "Sal" Mendoza - Looking for an argument.
Dylan MacKenna - Looking for a revolution.

CrossbowPig
Contender

September 27th, 2017, 3:58 am #70

Right now I'm phoneposting so if i fuck the formatting up then that's rip but I have a request for my PV2.5 survivor named
[+] Spoiler
Name: Cybil Price
Height: 5'5"
Weight 116 Lbs
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blond

Appearance: Cybil has a rounded, small face. His hair is straight, styled in a swept back manner, and is clean cut all around though faded in the back. Most of his weight is in his upper body, tense with lean muscle due to personal training. He has a skinny figure, and most of the clothes he wears is form fitting. His skin is a pale white color due to a combination of his lineage and much time spent inside. The rest of his body is well-proportioned, aside from his hands, which are small and delicate. On the day of the abduction, he was wearing a short black soft shell coat over a forest green knitted undershirt, and black track pants. In addition, he was also wearing dark blue mittens.
~~~~~ Creativity's Burning Pyre ~~~~~
[+] Spoiler
- Violet Schmidt: "Well, sure, I guess I can try and help with that. Ever read Corpus Hermetica? It'll make understanding this easier." Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2, Pregame-3

- Lucas Diaz: "I'd apologize, but I don't want to dig things up all over again, y'know?" Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Max Rudolph: "What the people need is a common banner under which to unite. It might not be what you want, but the fact of the matter is..." Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Liberty "Bert" Wren: "At eight? Let me see if that fits into my schedule. Been real busy lately." Facebook, Pregame-1
[+] Spoiler
/ - G051: Lili Williams: "Stop..." Memory-1, Pregame-1, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Island-8, Island-9, Island-10, Island-11, Island-12, Island-13, Island-14, Island-15, Island-16, Island-17, Island-18, Island-19.

/ - B043: Arthur Bernstein: "I...I'll...I'll..." Memory-1, Meanwhile-2, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Meanwhile-1
[+] Spoiler
- insert of lucky br8k!!!!!!!!
- insert of O.B. - white kid who is involved in politics and has divorced rich parents and issues with feeling emotions
- self-styled detective
- normie
- lou reed doing a gay voice
- insert of F.G.D. - black kid who wears a pizza hat and plays trumpet
- cute thing
- Darl from As I Lay Dying
- insert of A.B. my dorkass little brother who fancies himself a linguist and gets on my nerves
- good lives make bad stories
- insert of N.T. another floutist because I havent done one of those already
- hillbilly
- someone who doesnt "have a good time making allies" as an advantage
- pine barrens monster from the family that has a ghost butler
- David Foster Wallace
- furry
- myself again
- insert of K.D. a pianist and if you thought bert was smol, hohohohoho

Kotorikun
Survivor
Kotorikun
Survivor

September 27th, 2017, 12:00 pm #71

AHHHHH I didn't see your version of Declyn until now, Fenris T__T So adorable. Look at those lil cat(?) ears.

Thank you, I am in Love.

Somersault
Survivor

October 3rd, 2017, 1:50 pm #72

Also guys idk but I want to complete my SCDos set so here's Natali Greer?
[+] Spoiler
Natali is African-American, and her love of the outdoors has resulted in her naturally dark skin being tanned enough that she stands out next to her own family members. She is a bit on the short side and is lean and streamlined without many curves to speak of, standing at 5'6” and weighing 120 pounds. Her arms and back have a bit of muscle tone from swimming casually. Her jaw is square, her dark brown eyes are wide-set, and her nose is a little crooked and slightly squashed-looking due to being broken in the past. Her black hair is styled in cornrow braids with plastic beads on the end of each braid and has braces that are easily visible when she smiles.

Natali loves to dress in bright colors and patterns and has a habit of wearing a swimsuit underneath her clothes in order to save time when she is in the mood to swim. She dresses very casually, preferring shorts and a tank top or t-shirt in warm weather and a sweater with leggings when it is cold. The beads in her hair and brackets on her braces are all in various neon colors. She usually goes without jewelery due to her swimming; the only accessory that she wears constantly is her silver charm bracelet. Her love of bright colors extends to her makeup, which she enjoys experimenting with, particularly differently-colored eyeshadows and lipsticks.

On the day of her abduction, Natali was wearing white board shorts with a bright blue hibiscus pattern and a matching tank top with a navy blue zip-up hoodie in case she got cold on the plane, and a pair of blue Hawaiian-patterned foam flip-flops. She was carrying a canvas messenger bag that held her favorite green one-piece swimsuit a pair of tennis shoes and a clean pair of socks, sunglasses, a disposable waterproof camera, sunscreen, and a bottle of water. She decided to skip makeup that morning and wait until she was in a hotel room to fix herself up.
I guess having one with and one without hoodie would make sense?
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Keisha Higgins-Bell - "Sorry, but am I interrupting something?" - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Kelly Nguyen: "Finding the weather nice?" - Up We Go - LIGHTS
Memories:
Pregame: Universe
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Adele Jones: "Bitch, yes!" - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself
[+] Spoiler
Abaynesh Dula: Go away, I'm reading about the Cold War. - Cooking something up. - Raise Your Glass - P!nk
Janie Lyons: I'm the responsible one. Totally. - Keeping it under control. - Cry Me Out - Pixie Lott
[color=33d8568]Cleo Braithwaite[/color]: Fuckboi I know that's not my name in your mouth, or it's comin' back out with some teeth. - Planning her path. - Werkin Girls- Angel Haze
[+] Spoiler
Seema Desai - Striving for success. - "Planning is perfection, and I have many plans."
Melanie Washington - Hoping for happiness. - "Like, don't you think that's the whole point of acting? Getting people involved?
Lavender Lal - Aiming for attention. - "I'm not just her twin."
Sade Kagale - Bracing for burden. - "So, have tennis practice at 4, babysitting at 7, pick up my brother at 10? I can totally do that."
[+] Spoiler
Keisha by Ryuki!
Kelly by Ryuki!
Abaynesh by Ryuki!
Adele by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Candice Banks never had time. ((Given to Muninn!))

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

October 4th, 2017, 12:08 am #73

Naft's favourite TV2 Character:
[+] Spoiler

G???: Anna "Roxanne" Herbert - "...It's a god-awful small affair..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3
THEME: Dire Straits - Skateaway

G???: Teresa Rojas - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2
THEME: Tata Young - Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me

B???: Jonathan Meyers - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1
THEME: Kate Miller-Heidke - Caught In The Crowd
[+] Spoiler
Ashley Tanner - The Tattooed Jackass - "We got the music, we got the drinks, I think we have a recipe for some rock n' roll."
Yuko Hayashibara - The Tomboy - "Yo, homeboy, come over here. I wanna play some ball."
[+] Spoiler

B003: Jeremy Frasier - ?Yeah. No regrets.? - 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
THEME: OneRepublic - Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti - ?Thank... you...? - 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
THEME: The Megas - The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King - "I win." - 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6: 1 2 3 4 5
THEME: Luck Ganriki - golden sneer

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

Somersault
Survivor

October 23rd, 2017, 9:30 am #74

Oh heyyyyy here's one for Janie?
[+] Spoiler
Thanks to her Caucasian heritage, Janie’s skin is naturally somewhat pale, and she takes great care to ensure it does not burn, including copious amounts of sunscreen. She is somewhat short at 5’4, but is fairly slender as well, at 110 pounds. While quite lithe, she does have noticeable muscle in her legs thanks to kickboxing, although this is not nearly as evident in other parts of her body, leaving her to have a somewhat delicate appearance. Her face is somewhat narrow and gaunt, with cheeks devoid of fat for the most part. She has a fairly small and narrow nose, and her lips are thin, with a lack of makeup covering them. While Janie’s hair is naturally a light auburn, it is also naturally somewhat wavy, and it is only through the extensive use of hair-care products that she has managed to somewhat tame it, often leaving it in a bun so it doesn’t get in her face. Additionally, as she is nearsighted, she wears black cat’s eye glasses, seeing contact lenses as a bit of a hassle.

Her clothing sense is fairly modest, with jeans and long-skirts being a long standing favorite of hers, as well as cardigans paired with tank tops, sweaters, or plain shirts. Usually, her clothes tend towards somewhat cooler and more subdued colors, with greens, blues, and dark purples often being found in her daily wardrobe. Janie also prefers to wear sneakers and flats rather than heels, not liking the ache they often leave her within her feet.

On the day of the abduction, Janie was wearing a mint-green polka dotted long-sleeved cardigan with a matching t-shirt, plain blue jeans, as well as white slip-on shoes. She was also wearing her glasses, and had been wearing a black belt to hold her pants up.
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Keisha Higgins-Bell - "Sorry, but am I interrupting something?" - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Kelly Nguyen: "Finding the weather nice?" - Up We Go - LIGHTS
Memories:
Pregame: Universe
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Adele Jones: "Bitch, yes!" - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself
[+] Spoiler
Abaynesh Dula: Go away, I'm reading about the Cold War. - Cooking something up. - Raise Your Glass - P!nk
Janie Lyons: I'm the responsible one. Totally. - Keeping it under control. - Cry Me Out - Pixie Lott
[color=33d8568]Cleo Braithwaite[/color]: Fuckboi I know that's not my name in your mouth, or it's comin' back out with some teeth. - Planning her path. - Werkin Girls- Angel Haze
[+] Spoiler
Seema Desai - Striving for success. - "Planning is perfection, and I have many plans."
Melanie Washington - Hoping for happiness. - "Like, don't you think that's the whole point of acting? Getting people involved?
Lavender Lal - Aiming for attention. - "I'm not just her twin."
Sade Kagale - Bracing for burden. - "So, have tennis practice at 4, babysitting at 7, pick up my brother at 10? I can totally do that."
[+] Spoiler
Keisha by Ryuki!
Kelly by Ryuki!
Abaynesh by Ryuki!
Adele by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Candice Banks never had time. ((Given to Muninn!))

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

November 26th, 2017, 10:18 am #75

Adam Dodd (V1):

I figure I'm gonna try and see if I can make sprites for all the winners, here's part one of the project. In addition:

Kimberly Nguyen:

Because I don't think I've posted this yet.

Haven't forgotten about the requests, by the way. I'll cover them (+ Slam's Nellie, who he requested in private) at some point. You can do Brooks' corpse and Natali though, Fenris.
[+] Spoiler

G???: Anna "Roxanne" Herbert - "...It's a god-awful small affair..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3
THEME: Dire Straits - Skateaway

G???: Teresa Rojas - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2
THEME: Tata Young - Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me

B???: Jonathan Meyers - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1
THEME: Kate Miller-Heidke - Caught In The Crowd
[+] Spoiler
Ashley Tanner - The Tattooed Jackass - "We got the music, we got the drinks, I think we have a recipe for some rock n' roll."
Yuko Hayashibara - The Tomboy - "Yo, homeboy, come over here. I wanna play some ball."
[+] Spoiler

B003: Jeremy Frasier - ?Yeah. No regrets.? - 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
THEME: OneRepublic - Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti - ?Thank... you...? - 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
THEME: The Megas - The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King - "I win." - 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6: 1 2 3 4 5
THEME: Luck Ganriki - golden sneer

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!