Emprexx Plush
Mr. Danya

January 27th, 2015, 6:25 pm #16

You are a Grade-A boss, I love this. I'll sneak Ulysses in as well, if it's not too much trouble!
[+] Spoiler
Ulysses stands at 5'6” and weighs 113 lbs. He has naturally curly brown hair that hands down around his ears and matching brown eyes when left unattended. His skin is a pale shade of white, with a moderate amount of acne scattered across his oval-shaped face and red, irritated patch of skin spread across his nose that deepens under periods of prolonged stress. A thin layer of facial hair grows around the cleft of his chin and his upper lip.. His eyebrows grow thick and curve upwards slightly at the tips.

Ulysses possesses a large collection of band memorabilia, which he wears nearly every day. On the day of the abduction, Ulysses was wearing a Theory of a Deadman t-shirt depicting a Frankenwoman in heavy make-up and jewelry in the middleground, a pile of roses in the foreground, and the band's name in the background, as well as a beanie with the band's name across the brim. He was wearing two wristbands, one on each arm, promoting the bands Buckcherry and Sick Puppies. Below his shirt, he wore beige cargo shorts with a black canvas belt, black socks, and a pair of black Vans, depicting on the left shoe the logo and name of the band Rise Against, and on the right its lead guitarist.
I went way too detailed with his clothes so feel free to ignore just about any of it, just copying from his profile XD
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
[+] Spoiler
B062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
[+] Spoiler
B014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
Isaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars

NPCs:
Jacob Brooks: ... Character Theme: 1812 Overture-Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
[+] Spoiler
Blaise d'Aramitz: Blonde Hair, Black Lungs-Sorority Noise
Helena 'Hel" Fury: Okay, but riddle me this: where in the rulebook does it say it's not a series of automatic critical hits if I Flurry of Blows an ogre's nutsack like a speedbag? Bad Liar-Selena Gomez
Jeremiah Widdlestone: NOT--FOR--YOU 911/Mr. Lonely-Tyler The Creator
Damian Riccardo Maradona Reyes: I'll go all day, all week, all year if I gotta, big guy. Just try and stop me. Years Of War-Porter Robinson
Barbara "Babs" Mulaney: One. Deux. Tres. Vier. Fem. Yug. Haft. Aath. Dyev-yat. Dez. Might Tell You Tonight-Scissor Sisters
Zyzzx Rigs: Last of the first, folks. Light me up.You Know You Like It - DJ Snake ft.
AlunaGeorge
[+] Spoiler
Some Guy Probably: A thing he said? Character Theme: Flyers-Bradio
Alex Darby: Let's weigh what everyone brings to the table, and find a suitable compromise. It's in your best interest. Character theme: Devil's Gift-Shaman's Harvest
[+] Spoiler
Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Pippin
Winner

January 27th, 2015, 7:33 pm #17

These are super cool and I want them in my life. Could you draw a Bryony for me, pretty please?
[+] Spoiler
Bryony is a small, thin Caucasian girl with pale skin, thanks to spending so much time insde. Her blonde hair reaches her upper back, although she almost always has it tied into pigtails, a habit she’s had since a young age. The fringe of Bryony’s hair is a little messy, and generally brushed towards the left, stopping just above her eye. On the subject of eyes, Bryony’s are grey in colour, and framed by a pair of rectangular black glasses, religiously cleaned of dust and dirt. Her nose is small, rounded, and dusted with freckles. Bryony has both of her ears pierced, and her favourite earrings are a golden triangular pair, with an Ancient Egyptian design engraved on them. Bryony generally wears a friendship bracelet on her right wrist.

Bryony’s style of clothing is casual and generally conservative. She normally wears t-shirts and hoodies, and her tops generally have something to do with one of her favourite video games, internet series or TV shows, although a couple feature pieces of famous artwork. Bryony's favourite outfit is a black hoody with the words “Property of Grifball Athletic Department Est. 2554” written in orange in the centre over one of her many, reference-heavy t-shirts. She also frequently wears a pair of grey sweatpants with two red stripes down the right side, and a pair of light blue Converse.
[+] Spoiler
Lyra Doyle-Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky Land Ho
Current Thread: Lo Mein Event - ?Whatever you need, I've got you covered!?
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one Bastille
Current Thread: he let me set fire to a fleet of ships when no-one else would - ?Maybe we can trade. I get to watch you dance, you get to watch me work out.?
Stepney Cruz-I'm taking back the crown, I'm all dressed up and naked, I see what's mine and take it Memes
Current Thread: Clinging to Loss - ?Didja know this place is supposed to be haunted??
Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money Keane
Current Thread: Generation Loss - ?Oh, and hey, don?t worry ?bout earlier, it?s all cool. I think you?d probably have been hurt worse than me if we?d collided, anyways.?
Aurelien Valter-It's deep in their bones, they'll run into smoke when the fire is fierce Football
Current Thread: I'M A SHARK, I'M A SHAAARK, SUCK MY DIIIIICK, I'M A SHAAARK - ?Goodbye, friend. I will miss you.?
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
V4!
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus)
Current location-Paint it Black-DECEASED-Neck broken by Maxwell Lombardi
Weapons-Wallet with German marks, Yatagan, guitar, Savage Model 1907 (.32 ACP)

V5!
B004-Owen Kay-?I don?t... don?t want to die...?-Weapons: Table Leg, Rusty Golf Club-Never Truly Had A Chance

G041-Amy Bachelor-Mike, I... I don?t want to--Weapon: Blackjack-Can't Live On Hope Alone

B024-Francis St. Ledger-?Megan, just... just fuckin? listen to me.?-Weapon: Insulated Blanket-Crossed The Line

V6!

G021-Mia Rose-You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong
Died in: Elapsam Semel Occasionem Non Ipse Potest Iuppiter Reprehendere
Weapon: Uzi-Pro

G034-Astrid Tate-So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Died in: End of the Line
Weapon: Pickaxe

G006-Bryony Adams-Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Died in: eternitybox
Current Weapon: Deck of playing cards, broken easel leg.
[+] Spoiler

Owen, Francis and Amy, all by Mimi

Amy Bachelor, by Violent-Medic

Owen Kay, by Un-Persona

Amy Bachelor, by Mimi

Amy Bachelor, by TurtleTyrant
[+] Spoiler
Garren Mortimer-Now you can't get mad, I'm only getting started, I won't blackout
[+] Spoiler
Beatrice Briggs and Timothy "Tim" Karim
Nothing In My Way Pippi Fontaine-I'll float on endlessly, senses eluding me, this long horizon to this open sea.
Jamie Mittelman-We will meet you where the lights are, the defenders, of the faith we are
Clover Crescent-Why would I waste another day whilst life just passes by?
Castlevania Ada Bentley-Save your cheers and my applause, I never was worth fighting for
Richard Potter-But if I had one chance to freeze time, and stand still and soak in everything, I'd choose right now
Kerry Gray-We'll finish what we started, so promise me that we'll be the Lionhearted
Marshall Nichols-Maybe that's how books get written, maybe that's why songs get sung, maybe we are the unlucky ones
Gregory "Greg" Gateshead-Built an empire of sound, as the bridges were falling down
Candice Bailey-I feel I can fly, I'm on 678 cloud 9, and ain't nothin gonna stop me
Patty English-We're all in the same boat, staying afloat for the moment
Ophelia Wright-If you're dreaming what I'm dreaming, close your eyes and feel at home
Marina-Cassandra Gro?-And we will never be alone again, 'cause it doesn't happen every day
Boyd Adkinson - And the lights, they glow, like I just lost the world war, and the scene slips away to the evenness I fake
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

Deamon
Mr. Danya
Deamon
Mr. Danya

January 27th, 2015, 7:42 pm #18

I am so getting in on this. Could you do Cameron? Appearance below and all that good stuff
[+] Spoiler
Cameron is 5'8” and weighs 134lbs her weight evenly distributed over her body. Her face is round with a flat nose and small thin eyes with eyebrows to match. Her mouth is small and has a noticeable cupids bow and she has a small rounded chin and jawline. Cameron’s hair is a light copper red in colour and is kept long down past her shoulders although part of this length is through extensions. Cameron accentuates her fair complexion by wearing dark eye shadow. Cameron typically wears band t-shirts or tank tops with either skinny jeans or shorts depending on the weather. She also wears multiple festival bands and band wristbands on her right arm.

On the day of her abduction Cameron was wearing a sky blue A Day to Remember Unicorn Killing Spree t-shirt that she's cut into a tank top with a Mastodon creature bandanna tied around her left wrist. On her lower body she was wearing a pair of blue distressed low cut jeans with dark blue floral pattern sneakers.
Forrest Quin - At the Zoo
Bret Carter - On a date
Aliya Kimia Nemati - In Training
Arizona - Practicing
[+] Spoiler
Kimiko Kao - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯
Travis "Trav" Lynch - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞
Cameron Herrig - Ω - Ω - Ω
[+] Spoiler
Gray Emerson - "No. We don't follow."
Yasmin "Yaz" Carroll - "I don't really have a plan anymore."
Christopher Harlin - "You can look me in the eyes and shoot me."

Espi
Winner

January 27th, 2015, 9:02 pm #19

Hiya Fenris! I like these a lot. Mind doing one of my kids?

V5: Cut Short
Theodore Fletcher
Nina Clarke
Gwen O'Connor

V6: Broken Down
Alice Baker (->Aura)
Henry Spencer
Blair Moore

V7: Unprepared
Rhonda Lawson[/b
Toby Underwood
Paloma Salt

Espi
Winner

January 27th, 2015, 10:15 pm #20

Double post so you see this, but apparently I screwed up my post somehow. I was going to request Alice in particular.
[+] Spoiler
A petite, waiflike girl, Alice’s age is belied by her youthful appearance. She is only 5 feet tall, and weighs about 100 pounds. She is slender, with long, bony arms and legs and graceful fingers. She has a flat stomach and chest, and isn’t very curvy. Alice’s hair is a light blonde, styled in a somewhat unkempt pixie cut with long bangs. Her eyes are large and round, with dark blue irises. Her skin is pale and clear of blemishes. Her face is childlike; a large forehead, small button nose, thin light eyebrows, apple round cheeks and small ears. Her lips are full and pouty, and the slope of her eyes give her a sad-looking resting face. Alice never wears makeup or piercings, but has excellent personal care; her teeth are straight and white after years of braces, and she takes good care of her hair, though she often forgets to brush it.

Alice dresses modestly, preferring pastel colors such as pink and blue, as well as skirts, blouses and tees. She often wears a black plastic hairband to keep her bangs out of her face. On the abduction, Alice wore a pastel pink blouse, a red pleated skirt and black Mary Jane shoes with white socks, as well as her hairband.
Theodore Fletcher
Nina Clarke
Gwen O'Connor

Alice Baker (->Aura)
Henry Spencer
Blair Moore

Rhonda Lawson[/b
Toby Underwood
Paloma Salt

Fenris
Player

January 28th, 2015, 1:38 am #21

Three more down! I'll probably do the rest tomorrow, unless I really can't sleep tonight. ^^;

Danny Brooks:

Cassie Venus:

(I had a hard time w/ the dress, I hope it looks okay!)

Ulysses Fury:
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] Spoiler
Dante Luciano Valerio - Looking for penguins.
Then: None Now: [x] [x]
Ivy Langley - Holding hands.
Then: [x] [x] [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x]
Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - Drawing.
Then: [x] Now: [x] [x]
Axel Fontaine - Totally surrounded.
Then: [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Artem Fyodorov - Looking for a story.
Zen Alicea Feliciano - Hanging out with squirrels!
Then: [x] Now: [x]

[+] Spoiler
Gwendolyn "Gwen" Carlisle - Looking for attention.
Moira Bellamy - Looking for help.
Rory Wrona - Looking for some quiet.
Salvador "Sal" Mendoza - Looking for an argument.
Dylan MacKenna - Looking for a revolution.

SansaSaver
Player

January 28th, 2015, 2:01 am #22

OHMIGOSH HE’S SO WIDDLE AND CUTE I WUVS HIMMMM!!! Thank you so much, Fenris! <3 <3 <3

I hate to add to you queue, but I really can’t resist XD Could you pretty please make a Hazel toooo? c:
[+] Spoiler
Hazel is a slight girl, standing at 5’3” and weighing a little over 127 pounds, with an hourglass figure and noticeably strong legs that she’s acquired through years of practicing dancing and track. Her features are a reflection of her Korean heritage; with a lightly tanned complexion, high cheekbones, and charcoal black hair. Hazel is distinctly pretty, possessing an ovular face punctuated with full, upturned lips; an aquiline nose that doubles as one of the few gripes she has with her appearance; and angular eyes that are a rich hazel in colour and favour the flecks of green adequately dispersed throughout. She was prescribed glasses at the age of thirteen to correct her moderate myopic vision, though she usually eschews them in favour of contact lenses. Hazel’s hair is thick and arrow straight and reaches just below her shoulder blades, its perpetual sleekness and healthy nature a testament to the care with which she treats it. Stylistically, she keeps her perfectly symmetrical bangs hovering just above her meticulously-sculpted eyebrows, and tends to alternate between leaving it down or alternatively pulling it up in a messy bun. Hazel applies make-up on a daily basis, though she tries to keep it subtle and generally limits herself to a light amount of foundation, eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss, with any exceptions being reserved for special occasions or when she wishes to make an impression. Additionally, her ears are pierced and are typically adorned with simple diamond studs or golden hoops.

Though Hazel’s wardrobe is far less revealing than it was previously, it does retain a fair amount of form fitting outfits which she wears with semi regularity - she’s rather proud of her figure and the effort she puts into maintaing it, and feels that she deserves to show it off in some way. Otherwise, her clothing is fairly conservative, consisting mostly of sensible pants, blouses, and jackets; a far cry from the mini-skirts and tight-fitting tank-tops that once lined her closet walls. Hazel has a soft spot for shoes and has accumulated a modest collection of them over the years, typically favouring a variety of different boots. Whenever she works shifts at her mother’s restaurant she dons the uniform there: a plain white blouse; an ankle-length black skirt; and black ballet flats. When abducted, Hazel was wearing a peach denim jacket atop a simple white Henley shirt, powder blue jeans accented with a thin leather belt, and closed-toed tan suede ankle boots.
Version Seven:
Tristan O?Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson
[+] Spoiler
Version Five:
B049 ? Maynard Hurst
G060 ? Mirabella Strong

Version Six:
B004 ? Joshua Bracewell
? Adopted by Ciel
G026 ? Hazel Jung ? Adopted by Ruggahissy
B027 ? Oskar Pearce ? Adopted by NAFT

Will
Player

January 28th, 2015, 6:04 pm #23

Thank you Fenris, she looks great!

I feel bad for clogging up your queue, but could you do Elle for me please? :3
[+] Spoiler
Elle is 5’6” and weighs 121 pounds, the bulk of which is made up of muscle. She has a slim build due to keeping fit through dance and a healthy diet to keep her in shape. Elle has tousled medium-blonde hair that reaches down to just pass her shoulder blades which she wears in a middle parting. She has a fair skin tone and a diamond shaped face – giving her quite a defined and angular bone structure. Her rounded, deep-set eyes are light blue in colour and are framed by soft arching eyebrows which balance out her otherwise highly angular face. Elle’s nose is straight, with slightly flared nostrils, and has plump lips with a prominent cupid’s bow. The corners of her mouth rest naturally in a faintly up-turned way, giving her a somewhat invitational look.

Elle’s favourite colour is pink, which is reflected in her wardrobe and the makeup she wears. Makeup wise, Elle usually wears mascara, pale pink eye shadow and a shade of pink lipstick or lip-gloss. Elle is into fashion and keeps up to date with the current looks and trends. As such, her wardrobe is full up with the latest styles. Due to her favourite colour being pink, many of Elle’s clothes are a variety of shades of pink, although she prefers the lighter, pastel colours over the brighter, hot pinks. She has both of her lobes pierced and wears a variety of studs in them. On the day of abduction Elle was wearing an off shoulder pastel pink knitted jumper (leaving her left shoulder exposed) and pale blue skinny jeans. With these she wore white converses, her signature pale pink eye shadow and lipstick, mascara, and a pair of pale pink rose stud earrings.
V6 Characters:
------------------
----Cassandra "Cassie" Venus--------------------------------Eleanor "Elle" Duval----------
[+] Spoiler
------------------
--------B011: Finn Grant ------------------------------------- G020: Stacy Ramsey------
----------Weapon: Megaphone--------------------------Weapon: Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12
---------------------------Multishot---------------------------------------------- Caught in a Moment-------------------
[+] Spoiler
Finn Grant: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Stacy Ramsey: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Emprexx Plush
Mr. Danya

January 28th, 2015, 6:44 pm #24

That is perfect! I'll sneak Alex in because I absolutely adore these, if you don't mind.
[+] Spoiler
Alex is an English Korean with a firm, square jawline, hazel, almond-shaped eyes, and chestnut brown hair slicked back into a modern pompadour style. He has a tan, smooth complexion with high cheekbones and no facial hair. He is about 5'7" with a lean, toned build, long arms, and muscular legs. His nails are kept trimmed and manicured.

Alex is wearing a red, button-up polo shirt with a white handkerchief tucked into the front pocket, white blazer, white khaki pants, white, slip-on TOMS, and a pair of Rayban Round sunglasses.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
[+] Spoiler
B062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
[+] Spoiler
B014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
Isaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars

NPCs:
Jacob Brooks: ... Character Theme: 1812 Overture-Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
[+] Spoiler
Blaise d'Aramitz: Blonde Hair, Black Lungs-Sorority Noise
Helena 'Hel" Fury: Okay, but riddle me this: where in the rulebook does it say it's not a series of automatic critical hits if I Flurry of Blows an ogre's nutsack like a speedbag? Bad Liar-Selena Gomez
Jeremiah Widdlestone: NOT--FOR--YOU 911/Mr. Lonely-Tyler The Creator
Damian Riccardo Maradona Reyes: I'll go all day, all week, all year if I gotta, big guy. Just try and stop me. Years Of War-Porter Robinson
Barbara "Babs" Mulaney: One. Deux. Tres. Vier. Fem. Yug. Haft. Aath. Dyev-yat. Dez. Might Tell You Tonight-Scissor Sisters
Zyzzx Rigs: Last of the first, folks. Light me up.You Know You Like It - DJ Snake ft.
AlunaGeorge
[+] Spoiler
Some Guy Probably: A thing he said? Character Theme: Flyers-Bradio
Alex Darby: Let's weigh what everyone brings to the table, and find a suitable compromise. It's in your best interest. Character theme: Devil's Gift-Shaman's Harvest
[+] Spoiler
Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Imehal
Leader

January 29th, 2015, 12:11 am #25

Not nearly a new character, but I was wondering if I could add Carlon Wheeler to the list of 'sprites to be made' if that's alright?
[+] Spoiler
The most obvious of Carlon's physical attributes is his small frame. Standing around 5'5" and weighing in at 115 pounds, Carlon is one of the smallest guys in his senior class. He can best be described as scrawny; while he does have some strength in his legs due to his cross country and track experience, his upper body is almost completely undeveloped. He has poor posture and frequently slouches, making him seem even smaller than he already is.

Carlon's face is clear and relatively unblemished by acne, and he is almost completely unable to grow facial hair. He keeps his dark brown hair short so that it requires very little maintenance. Perhaps his most prominent facial features are his bright green eyes and his straight, white smile, which comes easily to his face and lends him an air of approachability. Carlon's face is roughly diamond shaped and narrow, and he has small dimples in his cheeks that are especially noticeable when he smiles. Thanks to his youthful features and his small size, he is easily mistaken for being several years younger than he actually is.

Carlon has almost no sense of fashion and keeps his clothing choices simple. His T-shirts tend to be plain, solid colors without much in the way of graphics or logos, but he does make an exception for T-shirts that have the name of a favorite band or music artist. In the summer, he usually wears cargo shorts or athletic shirts, and in cold weather he is rarely seen without jeans and a dark hooded sweatshirt. He normally wears a watch on his left hand, a small cross necklace tucked behind his collar, and tennis shoes, although he sometimes wears sandals during the summer. Carlon's skin is quite pale and doesn't tan easily; while he does have a bit of a farmer's tan due to his cross country and track practices, it is not significantly darker than his usual skin tone. On the day of the abduction, Carlon was wearing a black Led Zeppelin T-shirt, gray cargo shorts, and white tennis shoes.
[No claims on the avatar image]
v6 Relationship Thread Here!
[+] Spoiler
[Bernadette Thomas] is reading trashy romance novels in the park.
"Some days I'm built of metal, I can't be broken. But not when I'm with you."
Beginning to End: M1-M2-I-II-G1

[Oliver "Olly" Walton]
"They see what's on the surface, but not what's on my mind."

[Jennifer Miller]
"Give me all you've got, don't hold nothing back. I promise you you're gonna need it."
[+] Spoiler
B052: Carlon Wheeler is dead. [Originally belonged to white lancer]
Beginning to End:- ~*~*~*~*~*~
[+] Spoiler
Ohm attempts an dropkick at RC
19:00 Zarina throws Ohm off a cliff
19:00 RC turns into a horse
19:01 Ohm crashes to the ground, perplexed by the sudden horse
19:01 Zarina: SOTF in a nutshell
19:01 *** Espi quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

Fenris
Player

January 29th, 2015, 3:19 am #26

*very deep breath* Allllllll caught up! ^^

Bryony Adams:

With and without her glasses.

Cameron Herrig:

Alice Baker:

Hazel Jung:

Hair down vs hair up.

Eleanor "Elle" Duval:

Alex Darby:

With and without sunglasses.

Carlon Wheeler:

Keep 'em coming! And again, if any of y'all want something changed, let me know and I'll fix it up for ya.
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] Spoiler
Dante Luciano Valerio - Looking for penguins.
Then: None Now: [x] [x]
Ivy Langley - Holding hands.
Then: [x] [x] [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x]
Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - Drawing.
Then: [x] Now: [x] [x]
Axel Fontaine - Totally surrounded.
Then: [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Artem Fyodorov - Looking for a story.
Zen Alicea Feliciano - Hanging out with squirrels!
Then: [x] Now: [x]

[+] Spoiler
Gwendolyn "Gwen" Carlisle - Looking for attention.
Moira Bellamy - Looking for help.
Rory Wrona - Looking for some quiet.
Salvador "Sal" Mendoza - Looking for an argument.
Dylan MacKenna - Looking for a revolution.

Aura
Winner
Aura
Winner

January 29th, 2015, 4:35 am #27

This looks cool! Do you think it would be all right if I requested Bart Cappotelli?
[+] Spoiler
Bart is obese, carrying a significant amount of weight around the middle. He has a olive complexion, but is a bit pale due to spending the vast majority of his time indoors. Statistically, he stands around 6'0 and weighs somewhere around 260 pounds.

He has a rather rounded face, carrying a good bit of fat around the chin in particular. Higher up on his face, he has large, thick eyebrows over brown eyes. His hair is black, curly, and a bit of a mess due to the fact that he regularly forgets to comb it. In addition, he has tiny acne scars scattered all over his face as a result of an old habit of messing with zits and pimples.

Bart's sense of fashion consists almost entirely of shirts featuring his favorite cartoons. At the time of the abduction, He was wearing a gray Steven Universe shirt, dark green cargo shorts, and orange sneakers.

[+] Spoiler
v5 Characters:

B029- Matt Masters- DECEASED (114/152)

B043- Adonis Alba- DECEASED (124/152)

G051- Stacey Mordetsky- DECEASED (136/152)

Violent-Medic
Winner

January 29th, 2015, 5:35 am #28

Askhghuahgghh they're so tinyyy.

I'm going to be an asshole and ask for a third one to complete the set. xD (Sorryyyyy I could maybe draw a little portrait of one of your peeps in return or something?) THEY'RE JUST SO ADORABLE I'M SORRY.

Anyway, if you have time, could you draw Clarice Halwood? Same as usual, picture underneath the spoiler. Clothes being a light blue t-shirt, knee length dark short things and white sneakers. She's also pretty bulky and muscular but that's probably impossible to portray in a tiny sprite.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

(Sprites courtesy of the awesome Fenris.)

B020 - Daniel "Danny" Brooks | Weapon: Portable CD player with batteries | DECEASED
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: N/A
V6 - 1 2 3 4

G002 - Lillian "Lily" Caldwell | Weapon: Army Helmet | DECEASED
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

G043 - Clarice Halwood | Weapon: Can of Air Freshener | ALIVE
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[+] Spoiler
B020 - Joe Carrasco | Weapon: Dressage Whip | DECEASED - "All the wishes... impossible. Gun's enough."
PREGAME - Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Prom: 1 2 3 4
V5 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

G003 - Naomi Bell | Weapon: Electric Hedge Trimmers | DECEASED - "S-s-stop."
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Prom: 1
V5 - 1 2 | Meanwhile - 1

G043 - Mallory McCormick | Weapon: Flathead Screwdriver | DECEASED - "Okay... Hospital... Then tennis..."
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
V5 - 1 2 3 4 5 | Meanwhile - 1

VysePresident
Mr. Danya

January 29th, 2015, 6:00 am #29

Oh, this is amazing.

Could I get you to do Ian Williams for me, please?
Constructive criticism is always welcome! Feel free to send me a PM if you have any pointers or feedback you'd like to share!
Character #1: Boy #37 Ian Williams - Now with 55% less self-insert.
Designated Weapon: Polaroid Instant Camera With Film (Enough for 8 photographs)

Past - | 1 | 2 | (Current thread - Birds of a Feather)
Pregame - None
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (Final Thread - Glass
)
Character #2: Boy #66 Chase Rodriguez - Adopted from Pippin.
Designated Weapon: Silver Pill Box Containing Three Cyanide Capsules

Past - None
Pregame - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (Last seen in - Diversions)
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (Final Thread - Drawing to an End)

Espi
Winner

January 29th, 2015, 12:10 pm #30

Aaaaaaaa, Alice is so cute! Thanks!

Mind doing Henry for me?
[+] Spoiler
Henry is of average height, roughly 5’8”, but appears lanky when not wearing baggy clothes, and is only 132 lbs. Henry is slender and lithe; he has a fast metabolism, but is only of average fitness and isn’t lean so much as just thin. Henry is naturally fair-skinned, and tends to burn easily in long periods of sunlight; his face is marked by a number of freckles across his nose. His hair is naturally dark brown, but for several years now he’s been dyeing it black. It is very straight and fine, and worn with emo bangs, being short in the back and with long bangs sideswept over his right eye. Henry’s eyes are large, round, and dark blue. His features are mostly unremarkable; a somewhat upturned nose, thick eyebrows, thin lips and a round face. He is by no means ugly, but isn’t especially handsome either. Aside from his unique style, he would not stand out much. Henry’s hygiene is usually good, though occasionally he neglects it; his teeth are fairly white and his hair is usually washed, and he is clean shaven.

Aside from his hairstyle, Henry has a few other specific stylistic choices that are somewhat eye-catching. He often wears a small amount of black eyeliner, more because he likes the aesthetic than to make a statement. He also has a gold stud in his left ear.When abducted, Henry was wearing a black jacket over a white undershirt, black jeans, and red converse.
Theodore Fletcher
Nina Clarke
Gwen O'Connor

Alice Baker (->Aura)
Henry Spencer
Blair Moore

Rhonda Lawson[/b
Toby Underwood
Paloma Salt