fenris's (not-yet-)dead kids

Fenris
Player

August 18th, 2017, 10:09 pm #1

hey yall im updating my relationship thread!! also i'm gay!! wow!!

(color coding: dating, past hookups/exes/etc, best friends, friends, neutral (vaguely friendly-to-vaguely antagonistic), dislike (one-sided or otherwise), enemies)
[+] Spoiler
Dante Luciano Valiero (the return of my idiot son)
TL;DR: 18 charisma, 7 wisdom.

Activities/hobbies: Track team, skateboarding, parties, volunteers at an animal shelter
Personality: The world's biggest flirt, laid-back, airheaded, strongly religious, reckless, sweet, lacking in common sense, oblivious
[+] Spoiler
Dante is tall, tan, handsome, an incurable flirt, and a complete airhead. Generally people like him, but generally no one takes him seriously, which suits him just fine. He has flirted with every girl at school, and I am talking every girl, regardless of appearance or social standing (he's of the opinion that there's no such thing as an ugly girl anyway), though he'll back off quickly with no hard feelings when he's shut down. The thing is he's actually quite religious and pretty damn chaste; he's a massive romantic but he leaves his dates with a kiss at the door. (he'll make out with people at parties on occasion but that's as far as he's ever willing to go) His general lack of interest in commitment or physicality adds to the whole "no one takes him seriously" thing, but it also means people generally find his flirting pretty harmless. He's a sweet guy generally and is very willing to spend an entire dinner date listening to a girl he barely knows talk about her problems (his advice is probably bad advice, but it's the thought that counts, right?) (Dante's probs demisexual but has never heard that word in his life so as far as he's concerned sex just sounds kinda complicated and not worth the effort)

Dante skateboards, mostly just because it's a more fun way to travel than walking or driving, though he does know a few basic tricks and is way more daring than his skill level warrants when it comes to doing jumps and the like. He absolutely loves animals and cries like a baby at those ASCPA commercials; he loves visiting zoos and wildlife reserves more than most things and volunteers at a local shelter on the weekends. He runs on the track team and is naturally pretty good but isn't particularly committed to it and under-performs as a result.. He's notoriously reckless and does basically everything without thinking even two minutes ahead and has a number of scars on his person as a result. He has undiagnosed ADHD and is constantly moving and constantly forgetting things that happened thirty seconds ago. He's in fact generally oblivious to things happening around him until someone points them out.

Dante is absolutely terrible at school in general and is basically unbothered by that, but has recently started getting tutoring at his parent's insistence. His parents are both Italian- his father is Italian-American and his mother is Italian proper, with a very thick accent which he occasionally imitates when he thinks it sounds good. He was raised bilingual and speaks Italian well but tends to mix it into his Spanish in his Spanish classes (he is unsurprisingly not doing well in Spanish). He has four younger sisters - Venetia, Allegra, Adriana and Beatrice - whom he loves with all his heart. He's a very social person and loves going to parties, though he doesn't smoke and only drinks occasionally; he's basically the same person at parties that he is at school, and he ends up wrangled into designated driving a lot as a result (not that Dante's particularly coordinated behind the wheel). In general, Dante's carefree to a fault and doesn't give any thought to anything beyond the moment.
Things I'm looking for:
  • A couple of really close friends, male or female
  • Girls he's had interactions with (that would be... every girl, but it's up to you how that interaction went- girls who are flattered but don't really respond, girls who shut him down immediately and think he's a weirdo, girls who flirt back and it just kinda becomes a mutual thing, girls who have actually been on dates with him, girls girls girls)
  • Chill party friends
  • Fellow animal lovers
  • Basically anyone who's similarly cheery and laid-back would probably at least be friendly with Dante
  • Maybe an ex-girlfriend from a relationship that didn't work out because Dante's terrible at Not Flirting With Other People
[+] Spoiler
Damion Maradona (Empress Plush) - Not sure how we got here, Dames. Not that I'm complaining.
Isra Khalili (Aloha) - Good times, amore, good times.
Yuko Hayashibara (Yugikun) - A tough girl, mia amica. Not as tough as she acts, though.
Kelly Nguyen (Somersault) - She's seriously amazing. The animals love her, too.
Teresa Rojas (Yugikun) - She loves fun, I love fun, it all works out.
Katja Dietrich (Espi) - And I was afraid you weren't gonna give me a chance.
Alaina Laurens (Mallow) - Tutte ragazze sono bellissime.
Mercy Ames (backslash) - You don't get enough compliments, mia amica. I can tell.
Sierra Cook (TheLordOfAwesome) - You could almost make a guy worry, you know?
Lyra Doyle (Pippin) - Was it something I said?
Charelle Chernyshyova (Cicada Days) - Best person I could ask for to fall off my board with.
Beryl Mahelona (Cicada Days) - The sweetest girl I've ever met.
Blaise d'Aramitz (Empress Plush) - Blaise is... Blaise, capiche?
Scotch Wiggum (RedAstaire) - She sure knows how to have a good time.
Forrest Quin (Deamon) - Kind of exhausting. But, like, in an awesome way?
Adele Jones (Somersault) It's a hard job, but someone's gotta do it, and we do it real well.
Billy Trevino (Polybius) - He's a cool dude. Good with a board, too.
Astor Maradona (backslash) - Just, like, the chillest dude.
Dean Puchero (Pippin) - Like, also the chillest dude?
Franky Scot (Bowser) - I can relate, mio amico.
Keisha Higgins-Bell (Somersault) - She's real cool. We run into each other a whole lot.
Jeff Greene (Blastinus) - No one with a dog that cute can be a bad person.
Sarah Burnhart (Blastinus) Always down for something crazy.
Chloe Bridges (Malloon) - All work and no play makes someone dull or something, mia amica.
Ashley Tanner (Yugikun) - That dude? Yeah, he's at, like, every party! He's awesome.
Ariana Simpson (SansaSaver) - I don't see her that often, but she seems happy, no?
Alison Bernhiesel (Aloha) - Sweet girl. A little intense, isn't she?
Megan Summers (Zetsumodernista) - She's very... quiet. Hope I didn't scare her.
Jiji Christensen (Brackie) - A lovely flower passing in the wind. Or something.
Mikki Swift (Brackie) - Oh, her. I don't really know what happened with her?
Joanne Coleman (Cicada Days) - She looks real familiar...
Jonathan Meyers (Yugikun) - Who's that again? Oh, that guy? I dunno.
Jordan Brankovic (Brackie) - Did I say something weird?
Mitzi Vanhanen (Un-Persona) - Haha, honest mistake, mia amica.
Emily Sharp (Randomness) - Uh, maybe I overdid it?
Blake Colvine (Mallow) - Uh... not ringing any bells.
Janie Lyons (Somersault) - Swing and a miss.
Anna "Roxanne" Herbert (Yugikun) - Probably shouldn't try that again.
Yuri Kim (Un-Persona) - Let's just, uh, take a step back...
Gyu-ri Christensen (Cicada Days) - Ouch.
Aoi Mishima (Zetsumodernista) - Haha, wow, I mean... dude. Chill a little.
Alexis Nowak (Bowser) - Hey, uh, I'm gonna go literally anywhere else now, okay, goodbye-
Caitlyn 'Katie' Agustien (Pippin) - I don't have a literal death wish, so I'll just...
[+] Spoiler
Ivy Vivienne Langley
TL;DR: Victoria Chase and Cersei Lannister, rolled into one.

Activities/hobbies: Cheerleading, choir (at school & church), band (violin), fashion, gossip, being richer than you
Personality: Proud, manipulative, cynical, controlling, a huge gossip, motherly and caring toward her close friends
[+] Spoiler
Ivy is rich, spoiled, manipulative, gossipy and proud- a Queen Bee with pink hair and a whole lot of money. The Langley family is a big deal in the area and Ivy uses and abuses the social power she has. She's super controlling and essentially makes it her business to know what's going on with as much of student body as possible- she has all of the freshest gossip and uses it to her advantage when she wants something. Her style changes completely every year or so- she comes back to school every fall looking completely different. Right now she's doing fairy kei, and spends a Lot of money on clothing and pricey accessories. She's very pretty, and super aware of it. Besides her social clout, she uses her wealth to get her way; she doesn't literally bribe people, but people on her good side can expect expensive birthday gifts and access to the local country club. She is, of course, a cheerleader, though she resents being told what to do and constantly tries to be in charge.

Her family situation is a special kind of disaster- her father is a controlling, very religious and very cutthroat businessman who spends most of his time out of the state, and her mother is a barely-functional alcoholic Stepford Wife with a pill problem. Since her mother is the one that's around most of the time Ivy and her younger brother Cyril have basically no supervision. Ivy started leeching off her mother's wine when she was 14 and has kept up the habit since; her drinking is a major problem for her and will likely only become more of one as she gets older. She doesn't respect her mother at all but she adores her father- who taught her everything she knows about social callousness- and she dotes on her brother.

Ivy does have a soft side, though not many people see it; mostly just friends she's had since she's a kid. She generally assumes most other people only want to get to know her for her money, so she never really lets them in. But she's a big softie when it comes to her old friends- she worries over them like a mother hen and will not hesitate to destroy anyone who hurts them. She's been playing violin in band at school since she was little, and will not suffer fools who think band is "lame". She has a beautiful voice, as well, and sings in the school choir. She's not overly religious, but she does consider her Christian (specifically Southern Baptist) faith to be important to her- she goes to church every Sunday and sings in the church choir.

Oh, and she throws the BEST parties.
Things I'm looking for:
  • Two or three close friends (girls who've lived in Chattanooga their whole lives and can at least tolerate how fake Ivy is in front of others)
  • Fellow gossip hounds/popular kids
  • A large group of "friends" - people who deal with Ivy because they want the latest gossip, or sycophants who are hoping to improve their own social position, or those wanting to take advantage of her connections or her wealth, or who just talk to her because she's Popular
  • Fellow rich kids she knows from the country club
  • Fellow band kids, choir kids, cheerleaders and churchgoers
  • Some male admirers
  • An ex-boyfriend or two
  • Enemies. A lot of them.
[+] Spoiler
Bret Carter (Deamon) - He's a sweetheart. You know, to me. Which is what matters.
Wyatt Carter (MK Kilmarnock) - Let's call it... complicated.
Lucas Abernathy (TheLordOfAwesome) - I suppose we're on better terms than we have any right to be.
Blaise d'Aramitz (Empress Plush) - ... I refuse to give these ridiculous rumors any credence.
Keisha Higgins-Bell (Somersault) - Such a sweet girl. Truly, despite everything, I do like her quite a lot.
Dorothea Rodriguez (SansaSaver) - She's fascinating. And brutal. It's wonderful.
Gyu-ri Christensen (Cicada Days) - She's terrible. I adore her.
Alison Bernhiesel (Aloha) - I get the feeling she disapproves of me, but I don't throw away old friendships so quickly.
Jeff Greene (Blastinus) - ... Hm? Oh, sorry. I was... distracted.
Myles Roux (backslash) - He's... he's convenient to have around, if nothing else.
Yuri Kim (Un-Persona) - I don't make a habit of forgetting old friends.
Alaina Laurens (Mallow) - She's... an interesting... person. Look, I'm trying, okay?
Max Rudolph (CrossbowPig) - A bit boring, perhaps, but certainly well-bred. I wonder why he's so serious?
Ashley Tanner (Yugikun) - We're on good terms. At the moment.
Joseph "Joey" Quintero (Malloon) - What a painfully blunt individual. Refreshing, actually.
Ron Kiser (Polybius) - Ahahaha. How precious.
Dolly Upton (backslash) - Not my usual sort of person, but I do like her.
Teresa Rojas (Yugikun) - A bit pathetic, isn't she? Oh, well. Works out well for me.
Violet Schmidt (CrossbowPig) - Odd, but I could hardly insult anyone who plays the violin so beautifully.
Kenzie Baker (Blastinus) She is impossibly melodramatic, but entertainingly so.
Anna "Roxanne" Herbert (Yugikun) - A shame how she wastes her talent on that sort of music.
Adele Jones (Somersault) - We're friendly enough. She has a decent voice.
Beryl Mahelona (Cicada Days) - ... What a strange girl.
Demetri Futscher (Cicada Days) - Mm. He's tolerable.
Tristan O'Hara (SansaSaver) - ... Get back to me later. I haven't decided.
Elijah "Eli" Lincoln (Randomness) - Tch. Whatever.
Akiem Hampton (Dr. Adjective) - He's cute and all, but honestly, some of these guys are impossible.
Dean Puchero (Pippin) - Contractual politeness is EXHAUSTING, honestly.
Jonathan Meyers (Yugikun) - He can sing, at least. Which is good, seeing as otherwise he'd be completely worthless.
Spencer Buckley (Yugikun) - Not worth discussing.
Garren Mortimer (Pippin) - I'm just waiting for the inevitable, honestly.
Zachary Beck (Ryuki) - Irritating, but potentially useful.
Andy Silverman (backslash) - What a waste.
Lucas Diaz (CrossbowPig) - Whatever.
Mercy Ames (backslash) - Our standards are really slipping.
Asante Esiason (Un-Persona) - He'd be pretty cute if he wasn't such a loser.
Quentin Wythe (RedAstaire) - Yet another dork.
Thomas B. Skinner (RedAstaire) - Sometimes it's just too easy.
Jason "Jaclyn" Lyons (Randomness) - Gross.
Janie Lyons (Somersault) - A package deal, I suppose.
Yuko Hayashibara (Yugikun) - An eyesore, at best.
Jeremiah Widdlestone (Empress Plush) - Hahahahahaha. Are you serious?
Malik Jameson (Namira) - Oh my god, just SHUT. UP.
Lyra Doyle (Pippin) - It's like looking into a mirror that shows you the lamest possible version of yourself.
Ned _____ (RedAstaire) - Hardly even worth the effort.
Helena 'Hel' Fury (Empress Plush) - What a weirdo.
Katja Dietrich (Espi) - Ew, don't look at me.
Caitlyn 'Katie' Agustien (Pippin) - Mm, let's call this... "treading lightly."
Blake Colvine (Mallow) - How boring.
Tanisha Abbey (Laurels) - Basically worthless.
Forrest Quin (Deamon) - I swear, if she disrespects me again-
Kelly Nguyen (Somersault) - Traitor.
Blaise d'Aramitz (Empress Plush) - Freak.
Joanne Coleman (Cicada Days) - A waste of a considerable amount of space.
Billy Trevino (Polybius) - It would have been so easy to ignore him if he didn't insist on pissing me off.
Emeka "Meka" Gibson (Laurels) - So much squandered potential in him. It would be sad if it weren't so irritating.
Ariana Simpson (SansaSaver) - She was obnoxious even BEFORE she started dating that piece of shit.
Aoi Mishima (Zetsumodernista) - God, he's a special level of pathetic. I almost feel sorry for him. Almost.
Heather Klein (Dr. Adjective) - A complete disaster. Not that I'd tell her that to her face. I'm far too fond of mine.
Gaelan Meloy (Brackie) - Do NOT. Say that name. In front of me.
[+] Spoiler
Apollonia "Nia" Cassia Karahalios
TL;DR: Mute actress and walking encyclopedia.

Activities/hobbies: Acting (drama club), divination (currently), inhaling any and all knowledge
Personality: Clever, opinionated, nonjudgmental, impersonal, autodidact, expressive
[+] Spoiler
Nia is mute and has been since she was very young as a result of an accident that irreparably damaged her vocal cords. She's fluent in self-taught ASL and prefers to use it to communicate, but with most people she suffers writing things down in a sketchpad she carries around everywhere (she keeps her old sketchpads; she likes remembering old conversations, plus she uses it to take notes and draw little diagrams for/of things she's learning). Ever since she was little, even before the accident, Nia has wanted to be an actress, and acting is still her greatest passion despite her inability to perform in regular school shows. She greatly admires deaf theater troupes and watches performances by them on Youtube as inspiration.

Nia is a sponge for information- she loves to learn things, regardless of the applicability of those things. She's constantly reading articles and how-to books and watching science and other informational videos just for the sake of learning new things. In pretty much any conversation she'll pop in with a "Did you know..." or a "The other day I read..." about the topic at hand. Occasionally she'll pick a new subject she feels like learning more about and ends up obsessed with that thing for a few months before losing interest. Her current thing of interest is divination- tarot cards, astrology charts and the like. She doesn't believe in any of it but finds it intellectually fascinating and knows a lot about the history of the subject.

She's generally a nice girl with strong feelings about a lot of topics, but she has a tendency to treat other people more like subjects than friends; her interest in a lot of people is just in what she can learn from them. She makes an effort to spend time around people who are different from her so she can learn about different perspectives, but she doesn't take them very seriously. She does make a good therapist though, in terms of being someone who'll listen to anything you tell her without being judgmental and without revealing anything. She does a lot of listening, as she tends to resent having to write down everything she wants to say, and she can be a very invisible presence when she wants to be, being the obviously quiet girl as she is. She has few true friends and doesn't make much of an effort to get closer to people, but those few true friends are very important to her. Nia's a grey-a lesbian who believed for a very long time that she was ace/aro and has only very recently realized she's interested in girls.
Things I'm looking for:
  • Anyone who knows ASL, deaf/HoH individuals especially
  • A couple of close friends (knowing ASL is preferred here but not definitely necessary)
  • Lots of acquaintances- people she's read tarot for, people who like her weird trivia, etc
  • Basically anyone with unique interests or skillsets who could have interacted with Nia at some point (she will glom onto you for your knowledge)
  • Anyone up for a good debate/exchange of ideas
  • People who find her irritating
  • Maybe a girlfriend???? or just someone for her to have a crush on that's fine too
[+] Spoiler
Aoi Mishima (Zetsumodernista) - ... What gave you that idea?
Jeremiah Widdlestone (Empress Plush) - GOOD-MORNING--BLUE-J.
Abaynesh Dula (Somersault) She's the best.
Dolly Upton (backslash) - I like her.
Stepney Cruz (Pippin) - He's a lot. Good a lot.
Jason "Jaclyn" Lyons (Randomness) - She's trying.
Janie Lyons (Somersault) - She seems stressed.
Lyra Doyle (Pippin) - She does her best.
Yuki Hayashibara (Ryuki) - A good teacher.
Yuko Hayashibara (Yugikun) - She's tough.
Gyu-ri Christensen (Cicada Days) - A new perspective.
Jonathan Meyers (Yugikun) - I think we're friends now.
Jiji Christensen (Brackie) - She's...interesting.
Billy Trevino (Polybius) - Good stories.
Ariana Simpson (SansaSaver) - A good debater.
Beryl Mahelona (Cicada Days) - She's different.
Sung Brown (Bowser) - I like his stuff.
Keisha Higgins-Bell (Somersault) - Gossip is strange.
Lucas Diaz (CrossbowPig) - He seems nice.
Joanne Coleman (Cicada Days) - I wonder...
Kelly Nguyen (Somersault) - She's fine.
Alaina Laurens (Mallow) - ...Loud.
Kenzie Baker (Blastinus) ...REALLY loud.
Ashley Tanner (Yugikun) - He's okay.
Violet Schmidt (CrossbowPig) - Mad at me?
Max Rudolph (CrossbowPig)- Doesn't like me. Oh well.
Zachary Beck (Ryuki) - Annoying.
[+] Spoiler
Axel Jae-hyun Fontaine
TL;DR: The Guitar Guy At The Party.

Activities/hobbies: Singing, guitar, his band, parties, drinking/casual drugs, video games, fantasy novels (secretly)
Personality: Showoff, flirt (not as much as that other guy), obsessive, troubled, angry, pretty decent sometimes I swear
[+] Spoiler
Axel is That Guy. You know that guy- the one that plays acoustic guitar and sings at parties until girls start falling all over him? Yeah, that guy. Axel always keeps his guitar near and performs at every possible opportunity, especially at parties. He's actually pretty talented, not that that makes him less obnoxious. His musical tastes are pretty wide-ranging, though they skew toward the softer side- his favorite band is Fleetwood Mac but he'll listen to anything from Peter Gabriel to Bastille. But he ends up playing a whole lot of Ed Sheeran, since that's what teenage girls seem to fall for.

He's a foster kid who's spent time with a number of different families in different parts of the country; he ended up in Chattanooga with his current family when he was 12. Axel is definitely a troubled kid who acts out at every opportunity; he spends many nights sleeping in his car so he doesn't have to deal with his foster parents and siblings. He parties hard, drinks, smokes weed, and has smoked cigarettes since he was 14 (I haven't decided if he's ever tried anything harder than weed but if he has it was a one-time experimental thing). He spends a lot of his free time busking, primarily because it's pretty much the only stage he has to perform on and secondarily because he doesn't get enough pocket money from his parents to support his bad habits. He's got a lot of anger in him because of his family situation and because of his struggles with his sexuality; he has a bit of a violent temper and has been known to break things (and occasionally noses) when he's pissed off. He got in a lot of fights when he was younger, especially in middle school, and while he's cooled off some he's still got a reputation as a bad guy to cross.

(Also he's in a band, currently with Andy Silverman and Helena Fury! More details on That to come.)

Axel's a mess of complexes, but there's a good kid hiding in there somewhere. He's definitely a bit of a flirt, especially at parties, and he doesn't take rejection particularly well. He's bisexual and has a huge complex about it; he's hooked up with guys but tends to shut down around those same guys after the fact, and he hasn't actually told anyone he's bi outside of a few really close friends. He's half white and half Korean, though he has literally no connection to his ethnicity since he has very little memory of his birth parents. He likes to be seen as a bad boy and that's the face he puts forward, though he's a big nerd at heart- outside of music and partying, his favorite things are fantasy novels and video games, and he plays League of Legends, Overwatch and (World of Warcraft/Final Fantasy XIV) (haven't decided which yet) regularly. Not that he's eager to let people know about that.
Things I'm looking for:
  • Past hookups (mostly female, some male)
  • Fellow party kids and possibly fellow musicians
  • Girls he's successfully or unsuccessfully hit on (probably mostly party girls)
  • Girls with crushes on him
  • People who think he's a pretentious douchebag
  • People who hate him (because he's a pretentious douchebag, because he's mixed, because he's kind of a prettyboy, because he's punched them in the face)
  • Possibly a couple of gamer friends
[+] Spoiler
Helena 'Hel' Fury (Empress Plush) - ... Hey, kitten.
Tristan O'Hara (SansaSaver) - He's... he's really cool. And, uh... yeah.
Mikki Swift (Brackie) - Damn, she's hot. ...We're just friends now, which is also cool.
Alaina Laurens (Mallow) - See, sometimes the dumb shit I do when I'm drunk works out.
Charelle Chernyshyova (Cicada Days) - Carry you any time, babe.
Sierra Cook (TheLordOfAwesome) - Nothing like teen rebellion, eh?
Scotch Wiggum (RedAstaire) - Super cute, y'know? We're still on good terms.
Forrest Quin (Deamon) - Okay, so... what the fuck happened?
Myles Roux (backslash) - ... Think he's told the whole school that we hooked up yet?
Kayden Brockman (Brackie) - Don't want to talk about it.
Andy Silverman (backslash) - My guy. Kickass guitarist. We're going places, man.
Skinny Trevor (NotAFlyingToy) - I fucking hate him, but like, in a friends kinda way?
Jonathan Meyers (Yugikun) - Who knew the dude who never talked would turn out to be cool?
Ashley Tanner (Yugikun) - I only see him at parties, but the dude knows how to have a good time.
Billy Trevino (Polybius) - He's cool. Fun to smoke with. Plus it's fun watching him get pissed at people.
Lucas Abernathy (TheLordOfAwesome) - Dude can really put it away.
Cleo Braithwaite (Empress Plush) - She's real cool. Not my usual type, but hey.
Joanne Coleman (Cicada Days) - Not bad for a casual.
Franky Scot (Bowser) - He's chill. Kind of exhausting, but chill.
Dean Puchero (Pippin) - Yeah, he's pretty cool.
Keisha Higgins-Bell (Somersault) - We're... like, kinda friends, but I get the feeling I forgot doing something real stupid.
Beryl Mahelona (Cicada Days) - Girl speaks her own language, I swear.
Violet Schmidt (CrossbowPig) - Cute. Good taste in music. Way too tall for me, though.
Isra Khalili (Aloha) - Her? ... Hey, she's cute, isn't she?
Anna "Roxanne" Herbert (Yugikun) - She's good. Probably shouldn't tell her that, she's already competition.
Lucas Diaz (CrossbowPig) - Who?
Adele Jones (Somersault) - Booooring.
Aoi Mishima (Zetsumodernista) - Gross, dude. I don't need your pity.
Heather Klein (Dr. Adjective) - How the fuck did I get stuck with you.
Max Rudolph (CrossbowPig) - Holy shit. Don't get me started.
Garren Mortimer (Pippin) - Does this school just attract douchebags, or...
Demetri Futscher (Cicada Days) - Just give me a reason, motherfucker.
[+] Spoiler
Artem Sergeyevich Fyodorov
TL;DR: Not a real vampire, he swears.

Activities/hobbies: Writing, reading, anime, gothic rock, horror movies & games, paranormal/occult stuff, weed, yearbook committee
Personality: Quiet, avoidant, creative, studious, pessimistic, morbid, appears standoffish
[+] Spoiler
To people who don't know him, Artem can seem a bit intimidating. Not physically so much (he's 5'6" and possibly best described as "weedy"), but his constant stony silence and gothic style of dress can make him come across aloof. Nothing could be further from the truth; Artem is a painfully shy kid whose facade is easily broken by anyone willing to give him a shot. He tends to avoid situations where he can't escape talking to others and will often make excuses to leave social situations when possible. He's an involved if quiet member of several school clubs, and is far more comfortable in them than he is in any other social situation, and he tends to treat club members as friends even if they barely personally interact. Around his few close friends, though, he can be real talkative about his varied and often out-there interests.

Artem is the second son of first-generation Russian immigrants, who have very high expectations for him academically, expectations which he works very hard to meet. He prioritizes studying over pretty much everything and can be extremely hard on himself when he doesn't live up to his own high standards. He volunteers his services as a peer tutor, believing that the best way to practice what he's learned is by teaching. His parents are pressuring him to pursue a career in engineering, but Artem badly wants to pursue a career as an author. He's been a big reader his whole life and has always gravitated toward mysteries and gothic horror, the latter of which is the genre he primarily writes in. His natural pessimism has led him to applying for college for engineering anyway, though, as he figures he's doomed to failure on the writing front. Even so, he carries a notebook with him at all times, and is constantly writing down ideas and idle thoughts. Between his academics and all the clubs he's in Artem can get himself stressed pretty badly and smokes quite a bit of weed in his downtime to relax.

Even when he was a kid Artem had a taste for the gothic aesthetic, as his older brother was always fond of gothic rock and vampire novels. His wardrobe is limited, as his parents don't really approve of his fashions and he buys his own clothes with his pocket money and summer job wages, but he pretty much always wears all black and a pair of steel-toed boots. He tends to be pretty morbid and will happily discuss things most teenagers would consider uncomfortably dark. He considers himself "kind of straight"; more honestly he's bi w/ a leaning toward girls, not that he's ever had the courage to say anything to a crush, ever. He's a bit of a gamer with a strong preference for horror games, the more atmospheric the better, though he plays some darker RPGs as well. He became interested in anime early in high school when he was invited to check out the anime club; he obviously tends to gravitate toward darker seinen stuff but he has a soft spot for a good slice-of-life show.
Things I'm looking for:
  • Fellow goth kids
  • Anyone with similar interests who might get him talking
  • Anime/book/writing/yearbook club members- ones who would actually be friends with him and ones who wouldn't but who he'd consider friends anyway
  • Fellow writers in general
  • Someone who needs a tutor
  • Someone he has a crush on??? could be a girl, could be a real cute boy
  • Maybe someone who has a crush on him that he'll never ever pick up on
  • Probably someone who will shove him in a locker tbh
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Zoe "Zen" Sofia Alicea Feliciano
TL;DR: Entirely made of love (and ruffles).

Activities/hobbies: Kodona fashion, making clothes, anime, k-pop, drama club, gaming, GSA, parties
Personality: Energetic, loving, physically affectionate, talkative, eager to please, dependent on others, easily infatuated
[+] Spoiler
Zen is a tiny irrepressible whirlwind of affectionate energy constantly threatening to crash into people. They have basically no sense of personal space whatsoever and have no qualms about suddenly appearing in your bubble and giving you a hug. Being their friend is a totally exhausting experience unless you too have a seemingly endless supply of energy or, at least, an endless supply of patience. But you'll be rewarded in your endeavor by Zen's constant quests to help and care for the people they love. Regardless of difficulty or feasibility, if someone Zen's fond of needs help with anything at all, they'll always be there. They also have a habit of glomming onto the interests of the people around them, as they're constantly looking for an inroads to friendship with everyone they meet. The idea that anyone could dislike them for any reason is anathema to them; the very thought of them makes them severely upset, to a degree where they'll change themselves fairly significantly in order to get along with others.

Their gender is a matter to which they give almost no thought, and they make a point of balancing their androgynous appearance as perfectly as possible, though occasionally they'll mix things up and present slightly more femininely. Zen's preferred style is kodona/boystyle, paired with a variety of wigs and circle lenses, and they own a wide variety of pieces that they'll mix and match on a near-daily basis, though they'll simplify their outfits slightly on school days as opposed to on weekends. They'll also dress down a bit at parties for the sake of ease of movement, cause they'll inevitably be dancing all night, and probably going home with someone on the other side; they have a propensity for casual hookups for fun. They're attracted primarily to girls and feminine-ish enbies, though they'll make exceptions for particularly pretty boys. They tend to become smitten with people they find attractive very quickly and easily, though it often passes just as easily and they almost never act on it.

Zen is a big anime fan, with a preference for big epic shounen series, though they'll watch anything if a friend recommends it; they got into k-pop more recently and are still dipping their toes into the fandom. They don't have as much time for video games as they'd like, but they generally play fighting games and MOBAs, almost always with friends. In general Zen has a hard time getting anything done without people around to help them and tends to rely on others to make important decisions for them; they attend therapy regularly and have officially been diagnosed with dependent personality disorder. They have also been diagnosed with ADHD, which they keep in check with medication. They joined drama club in their junior year on their therapist's recommendation they find an artistic outlet; they don't have any particular talent for acting or singing, but they do have fun on stage.
Things I'm looking for:
  • A few close friends who appreciate or at least tolerate Zen's energy levels and dependency issues
  • Fellow anime, k-pop and gaming nerds
  • Fellow drama kids
  • A w i d e net of acquaintances; Zen tries to befriend basically everyone they meet, after all, and they're kinda hard to escape, especially if you're in a club with them
  • A whole lot of one-sided crushes and/or hookups theyre into girls and enbies and pretty boys mostly but like sometimes an aesthetic just captures their heart or like ur friends with them and they feel like kissing you idk theyre like that
  • I dunno if theyve ever dated someone seriously but like if you have an idea hit me up???
  • They are Terrified of other people disliking them and will try really Really hard to make you like them if you do but like if you wanna make my child suffer (make my child suffer)
[+] Spoiler
Myles Roux (backslash) - Boys aren't, like, my thing, usually?? But have you SEEN him?????
Blaise d'Aramitz (Emprexx Plush) - They're so cute and so cool and they have the coolest outfits and they always let me borrow their wigs and also they're great and I love them!!
Tristan O'Hara (SansaSaver) - HIS HAIR IS SO PERFECT HOW DOES HE MAKE REAL LIFE ACTUAL HUMAN HAIR DO THAT THING
Robin Mireles (Aloha) - Like T-B-H I have no idea how I went this long in my life without Robin she's amazing and basically we should just get married???
Lyra Doyle (Pippin) - WAIT I take it back I wanna marry Lyra can I marry both of them they're like so good??? And like talented and super super cute and good??? I think I said good already but whatever they're like double good!!!
Dolly Upton (backslash) - Her clothes?? Are amazing????? I could learn SO MUCH from her like wow wow wow she's talented and also really pretty and cool???
Helena "Hel" Fury (Emprexx Plush) - HEL HEL HEL do you wanna watch Mob Psycho 100 with me you do right I know you do right yes right okay :3
Barbara "Babs" Mulaney (Emprexx Plush) - I love hugging Babs more than like anything like she melts into a puddle its so cute she's so cute I want to pick her up and put her in my pocket and keep her forever???
Sierra Cook (TheLordOfAwesome) - ohmygodohmygod she's SO PRETTY????
Lucas Abernathy (TheLordOfAwesome) - He's pretty cool yeah!! He's like really good at like movie stuff I don't really know what he's doing mostly but it's cool???
Mercy Ames (backslash) - HEY MERCY HEY MERCY I've got a video to show you and I SWEAR it isn't Abracadabra again FOR REAL this time-
Christine "Chris" Bright (dmboogie) - Oh wow she's SO COOL?? Like ridiculously kickass??? I wonder if I can get her to carry me around????
Damion Riccardo Maradona Reyes (Emprexx Plush) - He's really sweet?? Like really really sweet??? And he just seems to, like. Know things??? I dunno! I like him!!
Siyanda Nagi (backslash) - I'll crack zem yet, you'll see!!! Zen's on the case!!!!
Jeremiah Widdlestone (Emprexx Plush) - I... don't know what I did wrong...
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] Spoiler
Dante Luciano Valerio - Looking for penguins.
Then: None Now: [x] [x]
Ivy Langley - Holding hands.
Then: [x] [x] [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x]
Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - Drawing.
Then: [x] Now: [x] [x]
Axel Fontaine - Totally surrounded.
Then: [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Artem Fyodorov - Looking for a story.
Zen Alicea Feliciano - Hanging out with squirrels!
Then: [x] Now: [x]

[+] Spoiler
Gwendolyn "Gwen" Carlisle - Looking for attention.
Moira Bellamy - Looking for help.
Rory Wrona - Looking for some quiet.
Salvador "Sal" Mendoza - Looking for an argument.
Dylan MacKenna - Looking for a revolution.

CrossbowPig
Contender

August 18th, 2017, 11:47 pm #2

Violet is another Violinist, so the two would at the very least know each other through that. Violet's also a gentle and nice kid who's lived in Chattanooga her whole life, but as far as interests go and how things are I think something like this is up to you as far as closeness goes, though I definitely see Violet at the very least in the outer circle of friends. Lucas probably resents her for some banal reason or another, likely something about her being some popular faker kid, though he acts nice enough around her because of her influence. Max is conservative - maybe a little too far conservative - and one of the more well-off kids financially, and though he probably disapproves of some of her habits I can't exactly see the two being on the worst terms relative to some of his relations with other kids. If something else speaks to you here I'm open to exploring it.

Speaking of Max's relations with other kids, I'm pretty more-than-sure that Max doesn't like Nia. Could have been something early on in childhood where they were "friends" but she kept bugging him with trivia so much that he got annoyed, or just now that he decides that her being shown kindness for being disabled is holding everyone else back, not entirely sure yet. Nia also falls into the small category of people Violet likes very little, since she charges for Tarot readings while also detesting it, an act she considers one of the things bringing down the craft as a whole. Violet probably started offering Tarot readings to her classmates for free for this very reason. If you want a peace-treaty worked out then that could be arranged, but for the time being this is how Violet would respond to this action. Lucas doesn't really mind her though. She's just a mute girl who doesn't harm anyone to him. Might have bought a Tarot reading, maybe vents around her, but he doesn't mind her all the same.

Lucas is very confused about Axel. On the one hand, he's probably given him a dollar or two when he's walked by him busking, but on the other hand, he resents how playing top 40 music gets him so many hookups. While Lucas doesn't have strong musical preferences of his own, popular stuff makes his head hurt. Violet may have come across him, listened to a song, and then asked naively if he knew In The Aeroplane Over The Sea or Fake Plastic Trees, and walked away disappointed when he didn't/gave extra when he did. Max just hears another pretentious lute-playing degenerate and gives him fake Christian dollar bills when he walks past.
~~~~~ Creativity's Burning Pyre ~~~~~
[+] Spoiler
- Violet Schmidt: "Well, sure, I guess I can try and help with that. Ever read Corpus Hermetica? It'll make understanding this easier." Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2, Pregame-3

- Lucas Diaz: "I'd apologize, but I don't want to dig things up all over again, y'know?" Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Max Rudolph: "What the people need is a common banner under which to unite. It might not be what you want, but the fact of the matter is..." Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Liberty "Bert" Wren: "At eight? Let me see if that fits into my schedule. Been real busy lately." Facebook, Pregame-1
[+] Spoiler
/ - G051: Lili Williams: "Stop..." Memory-1, Pregame-1, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Island-8, Island-9, Island-10, Island-11, Island-12, Island-13, Island-14, Island-15, Island-16, Island-17, Island-18, Island-19.

/ - B043: Arthur Bernstein: "I...I'll...I'll..." Memory-1, Meanwhile-2, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Meanwhile-1
[+] Spoiler
- insert of lucky br8k!!!!!!!!
- insert of O.B. - white kid who is involved in politics and has divorced rich parents and issues with feeling emotions
- self-styled detective
- normie
- lou reed doing a gay voice
- insert of F.G.D. - black kid who wears a pizza hat and plays trumpet
- cute thing
- Darl from As I Lay Dying
- insert of A.B. my dorkass little brother who fancies himself a linguist and gets on my nerves
- good lives make bad stories
- insert of N.T. another floutist because I havent done one of those already
- hillbilly
- someone who doesnt "have a good time making allies" as an advantage
- pine barrens monster from the family that has a ghost butler
- David Foster Wallace
- furry
- myself again
- insert of K.D. a pianist and if you thought bert was smol, hohohohoho

Ryuki
Leader
Ryuki
Leader

August 19th, 2017, 2:16 am #3

I think Yuki would get along with Nia. It'd be nice for her have someone to have intellectual conversations with, even if that someone happens to be mute. They could have a tutoring session, one where she teaches Nia math, social studies, or even fantasy writing, while Nia teaches her ASL. Zach would definitely get on her nerves. Nia probably wouldn't like him making fun of her for being mute.

Axel and Yuki share a common interest in fantasy novels, also she's tolerant of LGBT individuals, because her sister is also bisexual. Ned and Axel could find common ground on video games.

Ivy's opinions on my characters might range from annoying to mildly entertaining. What would probably be interesting is that she'd find Zach amusing, in a courtroom jester sort of way. She wouldn't like him as a person, but she could feed him some gossip that he could use to prank others. I bet she wouldn't be a big fan of Ned's voice acting, especially his goofier voices.
[+] Spoiler
Deviant Art page: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/
[+] Spoiler
V6 Character Portraits 1: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628674956
V6 Character Portraits 2: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628677580
V6 Character Portraits 3: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628707051
V6 Character Portraits 4: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628790712
V6 Character Portraits 5: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628826007
V6 Character Portraits 6: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628872275
V6 Character Portraits 7: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628917002
V6 Character Portraits 8: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629018182
V6 Character Portraits 9: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629104652
V6 Character Portraits 10: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629224217
V6 Character Portraits 11: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -630645292
V6 Character Portraits 12: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -694930675
[+] Spoiler
Ned Jackson Sprite (from Yugikun)
Yuki Hayashibara Sprite (from Yugikun)
Zachary Beck Sprite (from Yugikun)

Ned Jackson (by Mimi)

Yuki Hayashibara (by Mimi)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Mains
Ned Jackson- Voice actor extraordinaire
[+] Spoiler
M1-P1-P2-P3-P4-P5
Yuki Hayashibara- The smart triplet
[+] Spoiler
P1-P2-P3
Zachary Beck- Short, foul-mouthed prankster
[+] Spoiler
P1-P2
Others
Yuko Hayashibara- The tough triplet (to Yugikun)
Yuka Hayashibara- The pretty triplet (to Maraoone)

Somersault
Survivor

August 19th, 2017, 2:49 pm #4

Keisha and Ivy probably gossip a lot, and if Ivy needs a token poor friend so she can pretend she isn't completely classist, Keisha's down for it! Also, Keisha would probably be on okay terms with Nia and Axel, especially Axel so she can pretend she's straight. Meeep.

Kelly might actually know Ivy from way way back, so they might be old friends who don't talk so much anymore? Bc Kelly's also quite rich, and has lived in Chattanooga for like forever. But not rlly old money, sooooo?

Abaynesh and Nia would def be friends! They could just have a lot of academic discussions and stuff, and Abaynesh would gladly offer Nia her amazing blueberry muffins.
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Keisha Higgins-Bell - "Sorry, but am I interrupting something?" - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Kelly Nguyen: "Finding the weather nice?" - Up We Go - LIGHTS
Memories:
Pregame: Universe
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Adele Jones: "Bitch, yes!" - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself
[+] Spoiler
Abaynesh Dula: Go away, I'm reading about the Cold War. - Cooking something up. - Raise Your Glass - P!nk
Janie Lyons: I'm the responsible one. Totally. - Keeping it under control. - Cry Me Out - Pixie Lott
[color=33d8568]Cleo Braithwaite[/color]: Fuckboi I know that's not my name in your mouth, or it's comin' back out with some teeth. - Planning her path. - Werkin Girls- Angel Haze
[+] Spoiler
Seema Desai - Striving for success. - "Planning is perfection, and I have many plans."
Melanie Washington - Hoping for happiness. - "Like, don't you think that's the whole point of acting? Getting people involved?
Lavender Lal - Aiming for attention. - "I'm not just her twin."
Sade Kagale - Bracing for burden. - "So, have tennis practice at 4, babysitting at 7, pick up my brother at 10? I can totally do that."
[+] Spoiler
Keisha by Ryuki!
Kelly by Ryuki!
Abaynesh by Ryuki!
Adele by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Candice Banks never had time. ((Given to Muninn!))

Fenris
Player

August 19th, 2017, 11:36 pm #5

Added a couple of things I forgot about Ivy, particularly that she's in church choir and possibly in school choir as well.
[+] Spoiler
I actually like the idea of Max and Ivy basically ignoring each other at school but knowing each other outside of it because their parents know each other. They probably go to church together; depending on how upper-crust you were planning on making Max they might go to the local country club together. So I kind of picture them as being in different social circles at school but they get along well outside of it (even though I'm sure Max judges her quietly for being a gossip hound and a lush and Ivy judges him quietly for being boring). I feel like Ivy respects her fellow bandmates even if she isn't really friends with them otherwise; Violet isn't someone she'd normally be friends with but she'd never be a bitch to a fellow violinist. If they've known each other for a long time they might actually be good friends, if Violet can tolerate how fake Ivy can be in front of other people. Up to you! (And of course I'm always down for people hating on Ivy but being nice to her face. That's pretty much the default Ivy Relationship.)

Nia's nothing if not observant (and reasonable), if she noticed Violet giving free tarot readings when she starts charging for hers she'd probably go and talk to her about it, if only to clear the air. (She doesn't need the pocket money so much that she'd risk pissing people off in order to make money off of it. ... She'd probably just do it online instead.) Nia'd actually probably want to be at least friendly with Violet, since she knows so much more about occult things than she does, though whether or not Violet would be insulted by that is up to you. On the other hand Max isn't nearly as interesting to Nia, so she'd probably be happy to ignore him once she senses he doesn't like her.

I see Axel as having a pretty neutral relationship with Lucas and Violet: not friends, but not Not friends either? Acquaintances, I guess. Max is exactly the kind of guy who Axel's group of friends would mock mercilessly. (Neutral Milk Hotel is totally up Axel's musical alley, though, so he's gonna take that extra money.)
[+] Spoiler
Nia adores any opportunity to learn new things and adores any opportunity to teach others things she knows even more, so yeah I can totally see her and Yuki being friends! (Nia actually has trouble in school because she has trouble engaging with the way teachers teach; she'd probably have an easier time studying with a friend). And yeah, she's generally is very accepting of people and prefers to either clear the air with people she has problems with or just ignore them, but mocking her muteness would get Zach directly on her shitlist.

Axel stays pretty quiet about his nerdier interests at school, so Yuki and Ned wouldn't know they had anything in common with Axel. If Ned plays Overwatch or League, though, Axel might know him online without actually knowing who he is. Up to you.

Ivy would probably find Ned harmlessly nice enough; maybe he's on the outskirts of her friend circle or something. Not close enough that she actually cares about him at all, but close enough that she doesn't target him. Yuki seems like someone she'd ignore entirely. Zach seems like someone she'd totally hate unless she needed him for some scheme or another against a classmate.
[+] Spoiler
Gossip capability > wealth in Ivy's Hierarchy Of Friendship Needs, so Keisha's totally in. Maybe Ivy decides to make her her Project and lends her needlessly expensive clothing to make her "presentable". She probably still condescends to her quite a bit, if Keisha can tolerate that (for the sake of the sweet, sweet gossip). Nia doesn't exactly value gossip as an intellectual pursuit but hey, knowledge is knowledge and she's always willing to listen. (If Nia was willing to spill other's secrets she would be a gossip Terror, I'm telling you...) And Axel is always looking for girls to have crushes on him even if, y'know, they don't actually. Feeds his ego either way.

Ivy's not suuuper picky about old versus new money, though she's gonna be a tiny bit prejudiced against new. Either way, I can see them as being old friends who don't run in the same circles anymore. I really need to make a thread about the Chattanooga Golf & Country Club; anyway if their parents are members they presumably know each other and they might run into each other there, so they might still be friendly if not really still friends.

And Nia is always delighted to have intellectual discussions.
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler

Dr. Adjective
Cannon Fodder

August 19th, 2017, 11:55 pm #6

I think we spoke about this briefly before but some thoughts;

Ivy: Heather's friends with Gaelan, who I'm reasonably sure detests Ivy, so she's no big fan either. The feeling's probably mutual. Akiem likely doesn't interact with her much, but if she is on his radar he's probably not too fond of her either; he's humble and kind and none too keen on her brand of toxic bitchiness.

Nia: Probably not on either of my kids' aforementioned radars. Heather's probably inadvertently upset her at some point in the past, but wouldn't mean any harm intentionally, so there's that. If Akiem ever saw her getting picked on he'd intervene, but may be pretty intimidating, so make of him what you will.

Axel: Hoo boy. Again Akiem probably doesn't cross paths with him much, probably pretty neutral. Heather though... depends on how he approaches her. Chances are she's snapped at and/or taken a swing at him at some point if he got too amorous, not sure how forward you intend for him to be.
[+] Spoiler
Shipping Thread!

Heather Klein is channelling her aggression into constructive outlets.
  • Seems a bit of a neat-freak, seemingly needs everything of hers to be "perfect"
  • Does wrestling, good at grappling... but she's got a mean right hook too
  • Produces aggrowave music, releases it anonymously, never speaks of it; idolises Klayton, Bret Autrey and Daniel Graves
  • Plays keys and drums pretty good, dabbles in guitar
  • Speaks pretty good German, no comprend? romance languages
  • Budding interest in fashion/design
  • Liberal, leaning libertarian, no love for the Democrats or for the Republicans, likes her news sources "alternative"
  • Atheist too; avoids saying so, being a Chicagoan down South and all
Akiem Hampton is keeping cleaner than clean so he can chase the dream.
  • Chattanooga Owls' premier nose tackle, he's a Big Guy (...for you)
  • At church in his best every Sunday
  • Surprisingly bright, likes to study literature, maybe on the debate team, maybe not?
  • Hits like a truck; but wouldn't hurt a fly off the gridiron
  • 10/10 BBQ master, the manliest form of cooking... not bad in an actual kitchen either
  • Lives and lets live, but he still thinks y'all LGBTerrific folks are sinners
  • Politically apathetic, gets his news from the proverbial grapevine, would err on the side of Democrats if pushed
Robert "Don't Call Me Bobby" Briggs was this close to making Top 8 this time, he swears. (tentative)
  • Competitive grinder at Magic the Gathering, goes to every tournament he can get to
  • Tops the more casual events, still hasn't managed to day 2 at a GP or qualify for a PT
  • Nominally Christian, conservative background, apathetic enough to just roll with what his parents say
  • A general-purpose nerd in terms of interests and school performance; not top of the class but not far off either, likes traditional games

No no no, you're shakin' it all wrong!

Somersault
Survivor

August 20th, 2017, 12:37 am #7

Ok, great Fenris! Everything seems like it's in order.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Keisha Higgins-Bell - "Sorry, but am I interrupting something?" - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Memories:
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
[+] Spoiler
Abaynesh Dula: Go away, I'm reading about the Cold War. - Cooking something up. - Raise Your Glass - P!nk
Janie Lyons: I'm the responsible one. Totally. - Keeping it under control. - Cry Me Out - Pixie Lott
[color=33d8568]Cleo Braithwaite[/color]: Fuckboi I know that's not my name in your mouth, or it's comin' back out with some teeth. - Planning her path. - Werkin Girls- Angel Haze
[+] Spoiler
Seema Desai - Striving for success. - "Planning is perfection, and I have many plans."
Melanie Washington - Hoping for happiness. - "Like, don't you think that's the whole point of acting? Getting people involved?
Sade Kagale - Bracing for burden. - "So, have tennis practice at 4, babysitting at 7, pick up my brother at 10? I can totally do that."
[+] Spoiler
Keisha by Ryuki!
Kelly by Ryuki!
Abaynesh by Ryuki!
Adele by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler

backslash
Mr. Danya

August 20th, 2017, 3:05 am #8

Ivy... I can see her and Myles Roux possibly having a complicated relationship. He's a big gossip and hangs around with the popular crowd, but his family is lower class and he's pretty envious and resentful of rich kids. There could be some love-hate or mutual disdain going on here. Dolly Upton is from a pretty well-off family and as mentioned in the country club thread, the Uptons and the Langleys probably encounter each other just by virtue of moving in the same circles. She and Ivy could possibly chat about fashion or similar things but I don't imagine they'd be close. Astor and Andy probably don't interact with her much at all; Andy might be on Ivy's radar by virtue of being a fairly attractive athlete but he's pretty bad with girls and runs with a crowd that Ivy's not part of.

Nia: Now Nia I can see possibly being pretty close to Dolly! They have mutual interests and Dolly, like Nia, doesn't have many super close friends. Astor Maradona would be nice and friendly to her when they cross paths as well. She probably wouldn't interact much with Myles or Andy.

Axel: Axel and Andy could be buddies, since they're both guitarists, enjoy socializing and parties, video games and smoking pot. Depending on Axel's taste in dudes, Myles might possibly be a past fling (or even a recurring one since iirc Myles' current Thing is not exclusive). He and Astor I don't necessarily see being close, but they'd be friendly with each other, and idk if he and Dolly would even be on each other's radars.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
[+] Spoiler
V5:
G063 Natali Greer was just unlucky.
B047 Marcus Leung lost his way. (Adopted from Solomir.)

V6:
B001 Min-jae Parker is locked away.
B021 Crist?bal Morales let his guard down.
G017 Raina Rose got washed away.
G003 Bridgette Sommerfeld got a shock. (Adopted from Aloha.)
G029 Georgia Lee Day went home. (Adopted from frogue.)
Nathan Lovegrove was left behind.

V7 Pregame:
Myles Roux is considering his options.
Dolores Upton is exploring the past.
Andy Silverman is balling out.
Siyanda Nagi is on the run.
Mercy Ames is passing judgment.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler

Fenris
Player

August 20th, 2017, 3:18 am #9

I JUST edited the OP to clear up the things I'm looking for section, add some things I forgot (how the hell did I forget that Ivy's a cheerleader), and to add Ian! I'll get to y'all's posts in just a sec ;w;
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler

Somersault
Survivor

August 20th, 2017, 3:25 am #10

ALSO ALSO Keisha's a cheerleader, so maybe she and Ivy also know each other through that?
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Memories:
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Keisha by Ryuki!
Kelly by Ryuki!
Abaynesh by Ryuki!
Adele by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler

backslash
Mr. Danya

August 20th, 2017, 3:47 am #11

Scooting in here to say that Astor and Ian should be BFFs (after Bucky, nobody can replace Bucky)
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
[+] Spoiler
V5:

V6:

V7 Pregame:
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler

Fenris
Player

August 20th, 2017, 4:08 am #12

@Dr. Adjective: Ivy'd be openly disdainful of Heather for sure (though probably not to her face; she doesn't want to get hit). Less so of Akiem; they wouldn't get along but she's too socially conscious to hate on someone so well-liked. If they ever interacted for some reason she'd be perfectly cordial toward him. Nia's not easily upset nor easily intimidated, but I don't think she'd have much of a relation with either, yeah. As for Axel, he generally backs off pretty quickly (for all his flaws he can at least take a hint), but I'd totally be down for him having gotten drunk one time and been a little too slow to leave her be. Also, now that I've finished Ian, I imagine he'd absolutely be a friend of Akiem's, being a sweet, church-going athlete and all. I haven't decided if he's a football player and would be his teammate yet, but even if not I'm sure they run in the same circles.

@backslash: I popped over to your thread and I think we're on the same page! I think Myles and Ivy would be friends of convenience, friendly with each other so long as they're in the same friend circles and have gossip to share (with some hidden resentment on Myles' part; Ivy would be pretty indifferent to him). Ivy'd definitely be friendly toward Dolly for familial reasons alone, plus she's officially a choir kid now, so they'd know each other through that. They wouldn't be close necessarily but they could definitely be friends (and yeah, talk about fashion). She probably ignores Andy and Astor for the most part, though she quietly thinks Andy's pretty cute.

Nia and Dolly would totally get along, for occulty things and because Nia loves befriending people who are into niche stuff. And Axel and Andy could totally be guitar bros/party friends. Is Andy's garage band already all set up? Cause if he needs a singer, Axel's got nothing better to do. I could see Myles being one of his past hookups; he keeps it casual in all things and he's still pretty much closeted so he probably wouldn't openly acknowledge Myles at all. And I'm absolutely down for Astor and Ian being best friends. Maybe Astor could help get the poor kid to take some more risks. :p

@Somersault: Yeah, definitely! More reasons for them to get along.
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler

backslash
Mr. Danya

August 20th, 2017, 4:13 am #13

Fenris wrote:@backslash: I popped over to your thread and I think we're on the same page! I think Myles and Ivy would be friends of convenience, friendly with each other so long as they're in the same friend circles and have gossip to share (with some hidden resentment on Myles' part; Ivy would be pretty indifferent to him). Ivy'd definitely be friendly toward Dolly for familial reasons alone, plus she's officially a choir kid now, so they'd know each other through that. They wouldn't be close necessarily but they could definitely be friends (and yeah, talk about fashion). She probably ignores Andy and Astor for the most part, though she quietly thinks Andy's pretty cute.

Nia and Dolly would totally get along, for occulty things and because Nia loves befriending people who are into niche stuff. And Axel and Andy could totally be guitar bros/party friends. Is Andy's garage band already all set up? Cause if he needs a singer, Axel's got nothing better to do. I could see Myles being one of his past hookups; he keeps it casual in all things and he's still pretty much closeted so he probably wouldn't openly acknowledge Myles at all. And I'm absolutely down for Astor and Ian being best friends. Maybe Astor could help get the poor kid to take some more risks. :p
Garage band is in fact looking for more members currently and I don't believe we've got a confirmed singer! Andy and Empress Plush's Helena Fury are confirmed members and they're lead guitarist and bassist, respectively.
[+] Spoiler
V5:

V6:

V7 Pregame:
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler

Fenris
Player

August 20th, 2017, 4:18 am #14

backslash wrote:
Fenris wrote:@backslash: I popped over to your thread and I think we're on the same page! I think Myles and Ivy would be friends of convenience, friendly with each other so long as they're in the same friend circles and have gossip to share (with some hidden resentment on Myles' part; Ivy would be pretty indifferent to him). Ivy'd definitely be friendly toward Dolly for familial reasons alone, plus she's officially a choir kid now, so they'd know each other through that. They wouldn't be close necessarily but they could definitely be friends (and yeah, talk about fashion). She probably ignores Andy and Astor for the most part, though she quietly thinks Andy's pretty cute.

Garage band is in fact looking for more members currently and I don't believe we've got a confirmed singer! Andy and Empress Plush's Helena Fury are confirmed members and they're lead guitarist and bassist, respectively.
Awesome! Axel would absolutely be down. We should probably discuss Band Things in another thread or PMs. :D
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

August 21st, 2017, 2:56 am #15

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[+] Spoiler
STADIUM STATUS
null
Ivy
Appolonia
Axel
Ian
JonathanSo I think the thoughts towards Ivy on Jonathan’s side are “oh wow, popular kids like that really exist? Huh,” and he probably wouldn’t really engage with her all that much. Ivy’s thoughts towards him might make him like, a shittalking target of her? He’s in the vocal ensemble but he essentially barely talked to anyone up until grade 11, acts super antisocial at times, and tends to hang around one particular girl all the time, so it’d be pretty easy for her to talk about him behind his back if she’s the type to single people out like that.The both of them are in drama club? Not a lot here but maybe they could be friends after Jonathan actually started trying to make friends?Yeah so I’m seeing these guys getting along super well - maybe not before year 11 where Jonathan actually started trying to get friends but after that yeah. They both game, they’re both foster kids, and they both do singing stuff, so I’d see them being pretty good friends.Don’t have anything here, although maybe he tried to be friendly to Jonathan at one point back in year 9/10 and Jonathan pushed him away?
RoxanneSo I’m seeing actual respect coming from Roxanne’s way! Not really about the whole rich people thing - although they’d know each other because of that, Roxanne’s country drags her to the local country club - but due to musical talent - Roxanne would see her as good at the violin/singing and would appreciate her due to that. I’m not really seeing them as best friends or anything (given Roxanne exclusively hangs out with her band) but yeah, I’d imagine they’d get on well.Don’t have anything here.Hey, someone else who does busking! She’d see him as pretty good but she wouldn’t think of him much more than that, though. Maybe he tried flirting with her and she shut it down?Don’t have anything here.
AshleyThey’re both pretty popular, and they both host parties, so I imagine that they’d get on pretty well. He wouldn’t be all too enthused about her acting like a binch to people but he can look past that.Don’t have anything here. Maybe he bought tarot stuff off of her one time since he sees tarot to be pretty cool?He’s a party person, Ashley’s a party person, so yeah, I’d see them getting on pretty good together, although maybe more as acquaintances though than anything.Yeah these guys would do pretty good together. Bro down and do sports and all that sorta stuff.
SpencerYeah I’m not seeing much here. He’s a nerd but I don’t think that would really mean anything to Ivy?Don’t have anything here.Spencer would probably think ‘wow, this guy’s a tool’ from what he would have heard of him but I don’t think either of them would really have talked to one another. Totally different social stratosphere. Maybe just like, passing friendliness to each other if they’re in class/walking by each other in the halls? Spencer would appreciate that.
TeresaSo yeah I’m seeing some stuff here. Teresa’s a massive party girl and she’d probably go to Ivy as a source of gossip - she’s been in a bunch of relationships and is okay with talking shit about people if need be - and to get gossip from her in kind. Ivy might look down her for being poor/being honestly sorta trashy but if Teresa knew about that she honestly wouldn’t care that much - so long as she wasn’t like, a bitch to her face.Probably bought tarot stuff from her as a joke/out of interest at some point. Other than that don’t really have anything.Yeah these two probably hooked up with each other at some point. They’re both party people, they both do vidya, and although the guitar stuff wouldn’t have been much of a deal for her if he flirted with her she would have been more than happy to respond to it. She’d still be friendly with him after they did the dirty as well - mostly hanging out with him whenever she feels like it and casually flirting, maybe?Don’t have anything here.
YukoIf Ivy’s populargirlness reaches towards actual bullying of other people then yeah Yuko wouldn’t appreciate her all that much. She’s sorta massively against bullying like that.Probably knows her due to her being friends with her sister, probably also looks out for her since she’s mute and stuff.Don’t have anything here.Pretty sure these two would get on good with each other. She’s a tomboy, he’s a bro, and they both do sports, so they have that in common. Yuko might have had a crush on him at some point which adds awkwardness to the dynamic but other than that yeah, I see these two as friends.
[+] Spoiler

G???: Anna "Roxanne" Herbert - "...It's a god-awful small affair..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3
THEME: Dire Straits - Skateaway

G???: Teresa Rojas - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2
THEME: Tata Young - Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me

B???: Jonathan Meyers - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1
THEME: Kate Miller-Heidke - Caught In The Crowd
[+] Spoiler
Ashley Tanner - The Tattooed Jackass - "We got the music, we got the drinks, I think we have a recipe for some rock n' roll."
Yuko Hayashibara - The Tomboy - "Yo, homeboy, come over here. I wanna play some ball."
[+] Spoiler

B003: Jeremy Frasier - ?Yeah. No regrets.? - 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
THEME: OneRepublic - Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti - ?Thank... you...? - 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
THEME: The Megas - The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King - "I win." - 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6: 1 2 3 4 5
THEME: Luck Ganriki - golden sneer

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!