Fenris
Player

September 10th, 2017, 10:24 pm #31

OP has been updated with relationships and also with some edits because my kids have changed a surprising amount in the three weeks since I made this thread. If I missed your kids in the relationships update please hit me until I remember. :D
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] Spoiler
Dante Luciano Valerio - Looking for penguins.
Then: None Now: [x] [x]
Ivy Langley - Holding hands.
Then: [x] [x] [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x]
Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - Drawing.
Then: [x] Now: [x] [x]
Axel Fontaine - Totally surrounded.
Then: [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Artem Fyodorov - Looking for a story.
Zen Alicea Feliciano - Hanging out with squirrels!
Then: [x] Now: [x]

[+] Spoiler
Gwendolyn "Gwen" Carlisle - Looking for attention.
Moira Bellamy - Looking for help.
Rory Wrona - Looking for some quiet.
Salvador "Sal" Mendoza - Looking for an argument.
Dylan MacKenna - Looking for a revolution.

Malloon
Survivor
Malloon
Survivor

September 10th, 2017, 11:10 pm #32

Ahahaha! That interaction between Chloe and Dante? Perfect! Even if there's never a pregame scene featuring it, I want that to be canon. Chloe does play in a band, now that you mention it - in Bill Dover's (Skraal's character) jazz band. And Joey isn't the type to disrespect, just be more coy with the "one hand washing the other" idea.
V6 Character:
Benjamin "Squirrel" Lichter [ ~ / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / > ] - You'll find him in the clouds.
V7 Characters:
Chloe Bruges [ - ] - You'll find her doing math.
Joseph "Joey" Quintero - You'll find him writing speaches.
Keith Rogers - You'll find him out with his gang.
[+] Spoiler
Putting this here, so people know, if it ever becomes relevant (unlikely, but still): If you want to use my characters for anything non-profit, you may, without contacting me even (though it would be nice regardless). All I want is a small mention that gives me credit for first concieving of them. If you want to use my characters for something for-profit, if it's just a cameo or similar, you also may, under the same terms; if it's a more substantial role, I don't want to chain myself to any statement - then contact me.

Fenris
Player

September 11th, 2017, 4:38 am #33

@Malloon: It MUST happen in pregame. It must. The jazz band doesn't count as far as Ivy is concerned. :p

(also the OP has been updated again! someone send me a girlfriend for nia)
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler

Fenris
Player

October 20th, 2017, 11:07 pm #34

SURPRISE I HAVE A SIXTH KID PLEASE MAKE FRIENDS WITH HIM :D
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler

Ryuki
Leader
Ryuki
Leader

October 21st, 2017, 3:32 am #35

Regarding Artem:

Ned is a member of anime club, so maybe they've met each other there.

Yuki is also a tutor and aspiring writer, so maybe they could have a study/writing session.
[+] Spoiler
Deviant Art page: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/
[+] Spoiler
V6 Character Portraits 1: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628674956
V6 Character Portraits 2: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628677580
V6 Character Portraits 3: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628707051
V6 Character Portraits 4: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628790712
V6 Character Portraits 5: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628826007
V6 Character Portraits 6: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628872275
V6 Character Portraits 7: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628917002
V6 Character Portraits 8: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629018182
V6 Character Portraits 9: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629104652
V6 Character Portraits 10: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629224217
V6 Character Portraits 11: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -630645292
V6 Character Portraits 12: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -694930675
[+] Spoiler
Ned Jackson Sprite (from Yugikun)
Yuki Hayashibara Sprite (from Yugikun)
Zachary Beck Sprite (from Yugikun)

Ned Jackson (by Mimi)

Yuki Hayashibara (by Mimi)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Mains
Ned Jackson- Voice actor extraordinaire
[+] Spoiler
M1-P1-P2-P3-P4-P5
Yuki Hayashibara- The smart triplet
[+] Spoiler
P1-P2-P3
Zachary Beck- Short, foul-mouthed prankster
[+] Spoiler
P1-P2
Others
Yuko Hayashibara- The tough triplet (to Yugikun)
Yuka Hayashibara- The pretty triplet (to Maraoone)

backslash
Mr. Danya

October 21st, 2017, 3:43 am #36

I'll reconsider when I'm not tired but for Artem:

He and Myles have a few similar interests but I doubt their personalities would mesh well, probably acquaintances through hobbies and Myles might crush off and on but little depth to most of their interactions.

I see "morbid" in his personality so that combined with his hobbies and general demeanor makes me think he and Dolly could actually be quite good friends! I think that he would get her sense of humor.

Mercy probably has/had a crush on him and a crisis over whether her writing was too cutesy and juvenile for his tastes.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
[+] Spoiler
V5:
G063 Natali Greer was just unlucky.
B047 Marcus Leung lost his way. (Adopted from Solomir.)

V6:
B001 Min-jae Parker is locked away.
B021 Crist?bal Morales let his guard down.
G017 Raina Rose got washed away.
G003 Bridgette Sommerfeld got a shock. (Adopted from Aloha.)
G029 Georgia Lee Day went home. (Adopted from frogue.)
Nathan Lovegrove was left behind.

V7 Pregame:
Myles Roux is considering his options.
Dolores Upton is exploring the past.
Andy Silverman is balling out.
Siyanda Nagi is on the run.
Mercy Ames is passing judgment.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler

MaskedMountain
Cannon Fodder
MaskedMountain
Cannon Fodder

January 1st, 2018, 1:01 am #37

Estela Cardoso would immediately shut down any flirting from Dante.

Altan Ochir might be friends with Fabian stemming from Art Club.

Osiris Wesley might be friends with Artem based on a shared love for writing, literature and magic/curses.
[+] Spoiler
Altan Ochir - "Botany puts you in control, everything you do is down to you, and I like that."
Estela Cardoso - "You despicable cretin, how could you assume your affluence and privelidge gives you the right to dismiss your smarter colleagues on a racial and wealth basis only?"
Osiris Wesley - "Nice to see another foodie here, wanna try some of my trademark Molokhiya?"

January 1st, 2018, 3:41 pm #38

Dante- I think maybe once Dante tried to hit on Camilla with Yu-Gi-Oh reference, only to anger Camilla, a Magic: The Gathering player. Not that it would have worked either way, but what do you think? He's probably also hit on Meilin at some point, I'm thinking that it just kinda becomes a mutual flirty friends thing.

Ivy- As both a band kid and a party kid, Meilin would definitely know her. They might not even be acquaintances, but she'd know Ivy. Camilla... Ivy's relationship with Camilla can go a few ways, actually. Camilla has lived in Chattanooga all her life, but she isn't the kind to really tolerate fakeness. On the other hand, if they were friends as kids or something, I don't know, Camilla might be one of the few people to see her softer side.

Axel- Meilin would know him from parties. Maybe they dated at some point? Either way, she likes his music.

Ian- Would get along with both of the girls. He's probably acquaintances with Meilin, at the very least. Camilla might have talked to him, and think he's kind of naive, but she'd like him enough.

Artem- Meilin's in the writing club, so they'd know each other from there.

Fenris
Player

February 16th, 2018, 5:52 am #39

HEY I UPDATED MY THREAD (KINDA)

i still need to fix a bunch of relationship stuff, especially since poor artem still doesnt have anything written down, but i did important stuff

1. i got rid of ian. sorry to yall that had vague plans with him, but tbh he was always just kinda "dante without the flirting" by design, since i made him in part to replace dante when i thought i couldn't use him for v7. once i got dante back, i was kinda lost for what to do with him, so here we are.

2. way more importantly: i have a new child theyre cute please love them

hit me up w/ stuff for my new kid, or any of my old kids, just stuff in general pls thanks
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler

backslash
Mr. Danya

February 16th, 2018, 5:53 am #40

Hi I love Zen
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
[+] Spoiler
V5:

V6:

V7 Pregame:
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler

Emprexx Plush
Mr. Danya

February 16th, 2018, 5:54 am #41

backslash wrote:Hi I love Zen
u stole my line
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
[+] Spoiler
B062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
[+] Spoiler
B014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
Isaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars

NPCs:
Jacob Brooks: ... Character Theme: 1812 Overture-Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
[+] Spoiler
Blaise d'Aramitz: Blonde Hair, Black Lungs-Sorority Noise
Helena 'Hel" Fury: Okay, but riddle me this: where in the rulebook does it say it's not a series of automatic critical hits if I Flurry of Blows an ogre's nutsack like a speedbag? Bad Liar-Selena Gomez
Jeremiah Widdlestone: NOT--FOR--YOU 911/Mr. Lonely-Tyler The Creator
Damian Riccardo Maradona Reyes: I'll go all day, all week, all year if I gotta, big guy. Just try and stop me. Years Of War-Porter Robinson
Barbara "Babs" Mulaney: One. Deux. Tres. Vier. Fem. Yug. Haft. Aath. Dyev-yat. Dez. Might Tell You Tonight-Scissor Sisters
Zyzzx Rigs: Last of the first, folks. Light me up.You Know You Like It - DJ Snake ft.
AlunaGeorge
[+] Spoiler
Some Guy Probably: A thing he said? Character Theme: Flyers-Bradio
Alex Darby: Let's weigh what everyone brings to the table, and find a suitable compromise. It's in your best interest. Character theme: Devil's Gift-Shaman's Harvest
[+] Spoiler
Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

backslash
Mr. Danya

February 16th, 2018, 5:55 am #42

Emprexx Plush wrote:
backslash wrote:Hi I love Zen
u stole my line
ur 2 slow
[+] Spoiler
V5:

V6:

V7 Pregame:
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler

February 16th, 2018, 8:22 am #43

Lucas would know Zen since he is in the drama club, and would probably be on good terms with them since he is a nice guy. He would probably be thrown off by their androgynous and would feel unsure if he should flirt with them since they look like a girl, but what if they are just a really cute boy? Would probably appreciate their enthusiasm and would probably bring them into his projects if they showed the interest, but he'll probably have them help with technical work since he probably wouldn't be too impressed by their acting unless he had a role that was specifically tailored for them.

Would definitely know Sierra from parties. Sierra might not like them initially, but I could see Zen possibly worming their way into Sierra's heart with their need to get people to like them. At which point Sierra would be pretty nice to them, and maybe Zen has a crush on her. Sierra for her part would find them adorable and would be a little bit protective of them.
[+] Spoiler
Sierra Cook - The rebelling, cynical nature lover
  • Pregame: 1, 2
  • Memories: 1, 2, 3
Lucas Abernathy - The lady loving, film making nightmare fetishist
  • Pregame: 1, 2, 3, 4
  • Memories: 1

Aloha
Contender

February 16th, 2018, 8:01 pm #44

Hey....new best friend

I think Zen and Robin's friendship would be relatively new. They likely met in the drama club and meshed well due to their bombastic attitudes, and perhaps Robin was the one who introduced them to K-pop. She loves them to death (likely platonically, cause idk if Robin's bi or not) either way.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald is DEAD and armed with a tire iron (formerly J.R. Rizzolo's) >> "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..."
Current: Left unheard in Dreams Walk on Powerlines

B033: Jason Meyers is DEAD and armed with a Smith & Wesson .357 Revolver >> First one to die is the first one out, even if it's to heaven instead of home.
Current: Went home in In Situ

G049: Natalia "Koala" Kowalski is DEAD and armed with a Tufts 17/23 Dental Explorer, a small metal rod, and an empty syringe >> "J-Joey?"
Current: Dead again in Once Again
[+] Spoiler
G003: Bridgette Sommerfeld is DEAD and armed with a toothbrush & toothpaste >> ""You-y-y-y-y-"
Current: Safer than sorry in In This Starless Night (handled by backslash)

B007: Jasper Bustamante is DEAD and unarmed >> "Don't let me die like this."
Current: All alone in Thanatophobia (handled by Cicada Days)

B031: Samuel Howard is DEAD and armed with a crossbow (20 bolts) >> "Fuck you."
Current: Never stood a chance in Into the Veil

~*~

Haley Juarez is ALIVE >> Living life to the fullest
Current: Being immature in Everything You've Always Wanted to Know
[+] Spoiler
Alison Bernhiesel is ALIVE >> A born leader
Current: In Transit
Mark Nathan "Nate" Malaqui is ALIVE >> Head in the clouds
Theodore "Teddy" Nunes-White is ALIVE >> Recovering pessimist
Robin Mireles is ALIVE >> Grand slam
[+] Spoiler
Karen "Shiloh" Legere >> She's free
[+] Spoiler
wrote:[21:51] Zarina: "and then Naft rode Aloha's large purple crab all night long, in a hypothetical future where Aloha is at the age of consent"
[21:51] Zarina: the end
wrote:[19:06] Aloha: Oh jeez one of my ACNL villagers gave me a shirt they were just wearing
[19:06] Aloha: warning me that it was "still warm"
[19:09] Aloha: My other ACNL villager just gave me his toilet w h a t
[19:09] Skraal: "It's still warm"
wrote:[00:15] Zarina: I think we're pretty lighthearted for a bunch of people writing about mass murder
wrote:Kyoko Sakura-chan - Today at 5:01 PM
In Hawaiian, Aloha means "Hello" and "Goodbye," the latter of which is appropriate considering how fast his V6 cast died
[+] Spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald by Mimi
B033: Jason Meyers by Mimi (now with a dead version courteous of Naft!)
Two sprites of Bridgette Sommerfeld by Fenris
Two sprites of Jasper Bustamante by Fenris
Open to constructive criticism!

Frozen Smoke
Leader

April 6th, 2018, 4:42 am #45

Hey Fenris - Boy that's a lot of kids yah got! Let me take some stabs at figuring out where Faith stands against them, and let me know if I hit or miss

Dante and Faith could be a fun one, and Faith would totally take his flirting in good humour and almost certainly fire back a bit, especially if in a party setting where she can let her hair down. Faith wouldn't be interested in taking it into the actual relationship stage though, which he might take personally, but the mutual sly flirting could also be the basis of a pretty cool friendship between them. Depending on what particular religion he falls into, he might also have noted Faith fading out of the congregation, though I'm unsure how he'd take that.

We've talked a bit about Ivy and Faith before, with the general feeling being something along the lines of frenemies, which is probably not helped by Faith having a weird on-and-off sort-of Friends-with-Benefits relationship with Wyatt. Faith makes at least a token effort to stay on her good side, but sees her as someone who earned their position by effectively virtue of being pretty and privileged, and lose a little bit of respect for her over that.

Faith and Axel... Well, a lot is going to hinge on that first meeting at a party. If he can play it well and get on her good side, there's a good chance they both have fond memories of that party, and the night afterwards. He gets bonus points if he can nail something in the rock range. The bad boy image doesn't really sit well with her though, and if he tries to play that up to her, she's going to steer well clear of him in the future. If Faith ain't his type, she'll probably have a neutral opinion of him, but appreciate the tunes at parties at least.

Can't see Artem and Faith really interacting in any capacity, except maybe making a few lazy Dracula jokes at his expense occasionally.

Given that they're both pretty extroverted, I imagine Zen and Faith have at least interacted, though Faith is going to roll her eyes so hard you could power Chattanooga off of it over her dependency issues as someone who thinks of herself as strong and independent. She's really not, but y'know. Doubt she'd be into Faith's aesthetic as it's the least flashy thing in the world, especially at school, and she is openly as straight as a rule so no dice there.
[+] Spoiler
Relationship Thread!

Faith Clementine Marshal-Mackenzie
[+] Spoiler
Memories: Making old enemies
Present Day: Making new friends - Playing childish games
Oneshots: Tidying up - Coming home
Parker Green
[+] Spoiler
Memories: Cheaters never prosper - Except when they do
Present Day: Getting informed - Playing nice - Keeping up appearances
Oneshots: Preparing for battle
Criticism or thoughts on my writing are welcome and appreciated - always looking to improve! Feel free to poke me on Discord or via PM.