Feeding Coals To The Fire

Un-Persona
Mr. Danya

September 23rd, 2017, 1:10 am #1

Rough ideas ahead. Color coding is as follows: Romantic Interest of some sort, Friends, Acquintaces, Adversaries, and then some free styling.

Asante Esiason: Big man on campus...in a more literal sense. While he is the starting center for Hunter High's highly ranked basketball team, he doesn't really use that to play into popularity politics. Asante is more likely to come off as either cold and/or weird, depending on who you talk to, barring some of his teammates of course. He's been a big fan of the Dragon Ball franchise since he was a kid, and generally wears that on his sleeve, and will explain why he feels GT isn't that bad (it is tho). He's into streetwear fashion, even a lot of the stuff on the more "out-there" side of things, and spends a lot of time on how he looks to fit his ideal image.

Scanning for teammates, people who can ask him about power levels, and fans of designer surgical masks. Straight, if you have any romantic ideas.
[+] spoiler
Name: Asante Walt Esiason
Grade: 12th
School: George Hunter High School
Hobbies and Interests: Basketball, Dragon Ball, Fashion

Appearance: 6'11" and 210 pounds, Asante cuts out a noticeable figure. He's black and dark-skinned, with noticeable muscle tone from playing basketball for many years. Asante's face is noticeably angular, having a square jawline with high cheekbones and a pointed nose. His eyes are colored a very dark brown and his curly hair is black, braided into dreads and colored a dark blonde color at the tips which just graze the back of his shoulders. His hair is usually worn to cover up his ears that stick out, often styled into an up-do during games and a snapback cap otherwise.

Asante's fashion choices ranges from flashy to what some call gawdy. This is due to the influence of street-wear fashion trends that he has submerged himself in. While he has the usual jeans and t-shirts, he prefers to go all out when he can express himself through his clothes. He takes good care of his clothing, especially his shoes. He’ll often carry a second pair of shoes in his backpack just in case he thinks the pair he’s wearing might get tarnished in some way.

On the day of the abduction Asante was wearing the following: A tiger print track jacket over a bright orange cut-off shirt with the Dragon Ball “Turtle School” emblem designed on the left side of the chest and on the back, blue hip-hop style harem pants that are tightened with black laces seamed in place of belt loops, and deep blue Nike basketball shoes with a red trim. For his accessories, Asante was wearing a blue triangle scarf that has a skull on it when pulled up to the face and feathery tendrils, scarlet colored contact lenses, and a Fiesta themed San Antonio Spurs snapback hat.

Biography: Abe and Tabitha Eliason were high school sweethearts who had managed to to stay together throughout college and ended up married by the time they graduated. On the first of August, Asante was born in Chattanooga and would become the couple's first and only child.

Unfortunately, the reason Asante would remain an only child was because Tabitha suffered dearly from complication during the birth, and passed away soon after it was over. Heartbroken without his other half, Abe found himself in a difficult situation of having to raise a child by himself and without a lot of financial help. This led to Abe working long hours as a data entry clerk, while Asante spent most of his time at a youth center until he was deemed mature enough to stay home by himself. This continued until he got to middle school, and was considered mature enough to take care of himself at the house. However, during this time, both Asante and Abe developed poor diets consisting of mostly microwave dinners and fast food due to Abe being too tired and untrained to cook proper food, leading to them both becoming overweight and unhealthy.

Asante's weight issues led to him becoming sensitive about his body, especially as he often compared himself to the basketball players on TV that he became enamored with during his nights alone at the house. This led to Asante having to deal with some bullying, mostly of the verbal and emotional kind, as he was still big and strong enough his bullies would most physical confrontations. Abe was aware of his son’s problems, but went a long time unsure how to help, since he was dealing with the same weight issues.

Having to grow up without his biological mother, Asante often wondered about what she was really like, only asking his father and grandparents occasionally knowing it was a sore spot for them. Due to this, Asante often distanced himself from older female figures in his life, such as his teachers, his friend’s moms, and any potential girlfriends of his Dad’s with the exception being his grandmothers due to familiarity. Since most of his teachers in Elementary school were in fact female, he didn’t have too many he could talk to about his school issues. While this has mitigated some as he’s grown older, he does have a natural instinct to keep authoritative females at an arm’s length.

Deciding that something needed to be done, Abe decided to play games with him at the basketball court and change their diet. It was difficult for a while, as Asante felt embarrassed being outside, not being very skilled at the game and his insecurities making him feel like everybody was looking at him. Abe had to carry his son through a lot of the pain, having to talk to him out of quitting numerous times, telling him to look towards the men on TV that he looked up to so much, using them as inspiration to keep on going. It wasn't till middle school that Walt was able to shake off his worries to make some real progress and got the courage to sign up for the school team. Even though he was still hefty and slow, he was also very tall, and all his games with his father gave him enough know-how to compete. Finally, Asante had managed to lose all his weight, and was beginning to look more like how he wanted to. His father also benefited from this new stage in life, earning a promotion soon after the fact and a bigger paycheck to make their home life easier.

With his new popularity came a rather cold attitude. Being in shape gave Asante some assurance about his image, but he was still embarrassed about his past self and some of the ridicule he had faced. This led to him challenging varsity players even while he was still only a freshman and getting into fights, physical and verbal, with some of the other students who made fun of him. Still though, he has proven to be a talented Center for the varsity basketball team, and is especially proud of his dunking ability. While not being very flexible or having the most graceful footwork, Asante is great on defense and uses his size to his advantage. He’s also developed thick skin towards any trash talk or mind games that might come his way, preferring to use his skills on the court to make a point.

Besides his love for basketball, Asante all loves the Dragon Ball series, a franchise that he grew up with around the same time. It started when he was in Elementary, with Dragon Ball Z being shown on Cartoon Network’s Toonami time slot. To him, DBZ stood out in comparison to other shows on the block. It had its own unique art style, even compared to most other anime shows at the time, and the power shown in the anime was above anything he had seen, nearly iconic to him. It was one of the other things besides basketball he had found that he could connect to people with, and so he delved into it’s history and found himself as a fan. This continues into his high school days, and he’s stuck to being open about, getting minor jests about his interest from time to time. Asante doesn’t mind this, since it’s not a part of him that he’s ever disliked like with body image.

In part of both wanting to change who he is physically and stay true to himself emotionally, Asante has grown an interest in fashion, namely in that of “street-wear”, with an emphasis on the 90’s retro and hip-hop culture subdivision. His range of experimentation can go anywhere from simple skater mimicry to lose and baggy hoodies with eight zippers and 80’s anime filters. It mostly depends on what he thinks would look the coolest that day. Not only at school, but Asante has taken to sharing his style on social media, namely Instagram and Twitter. He’s built a loyal following on these sites, which has encouraged him to stick with his fashion choices. Asante generally makeshifts his own style with thrift shops and sales, often saving up his allowance to spend it all on a particularly expensive item.

Right now, Asante is feeling alright with how his life is going. He’s been accepted to the University of Tennessee on a scholarship, planning to play basketball there while he figures out what to major in. His grades span from C’s to A’s, just managing to keep a 3.0 GPA. His core class skills are all average, mostly boosting his GPA through his electives. The only source of consistent friction in his life comes from the introduction of his step-mother, Britney, into his household. It’s mostly a case of boundaries, as Asante has pulled up a bigger wall between himself and her than when she was just his father’s girlfriend. Britney does want Asante to see her as a mother figure in his life, and it’s apparent that he’s against the idea. Abe has been unsure of how to deal with this, given that he assumed Asante would welcome a mother in his life. Dinners at home have had tension in the air for a while now, even with the news of Britney’s recent pregnancy. Asante has been spending more time going out, as a result.

Advantages: Asante is athletic, being strong and tall. His cold attitude could help in that he wouldn’t be as easily manipulated or get too attached too any potential allies he didn’t know before hand, especially any girls. He also won’t be easily riled by any choice words thrown at him.
Disadvantages: His cold attitude would be a double-edged sword, and might hinder him in the early parts of the game. His inflexibility, size, and clothes could also make him an easier target to hit than most. Asante also has strong opinions on his own image, which would come into conflict with taking part in the game and having it change him, with potential cause for emotional and mental stress.
[+] spoiler
Dolly Upton: 2. ?. 3. 5. 5.

Andy Silverman: 4. 1. 3. 4. 4.

Cheridene Williams: 3. 3. 3. 4. 3.

Ned Jackson: 2. 1. 3. 2. 3.

Fabian "Ian" Cortés: 4. 1. 5. 2. 2.

Akiem Hampton: 5. 1. 4. 3. 1.

Keisha Higgins-Bell: 3. 4. 2. 1. 2.

Astor Maradona: 3. 1. 3. 2. 1.

Floyd Adkinson: 2. 1. 3. 2. 2.

Phillip Ovares: 1.5. 1. 4. 5. 2.

Ron Kiser: 4. 1. 2. 1. X.

Ivy Langley: 3. 5. 1. 1. 1.

Heather Klein: 4. 2. 2. 1. 1.

Myles Roux: 2. 1. 1. 1. 2.

Wyatt Carter: 5. 1. 0. 2. 1.
Mitzi Vanhanen: Charm! Cross! Uh-Huh, Yeah! Comes from the days of future past to bring back the f u n k/w a v e/l o f i/s w i n g/etc. with her trusty keytar. She likes "aesthetic" music basically. Is a bit of slow learner, which led to her getting held back a grade in her younger years, something which still eats at her anytime she's reminded of it. I'm also thinking of making her a fan of Tabletop games like D&D and Warhammer 40000, though more of something she is introduced and poked to play with her by her friends.

Searching for people who enjoy the same type of music she does and possibly band members, maybe a tutor, and a tabletop party. Lesbian.
[+] spoiler
Leslie Smith: "Do you think she'd like this playlist I made for her?"

Charelle Chernyshyova: "What can you do, ya know? It wasn't a good fit."

Yuki Hayashibara: "She helps me out a lot, so I try to do the same."

Rueben Walters: "I'm the Alan-a-Dale to his Robin Hood."

Andy Silverman: "Dude is a total banger in a power jam."

Isra Khalili: "Best keytar rival!"

Justin Greene: "We're like two peas in a pod, if one of us was a berry!"

Demetri Fuscher: "A quiet sorta guy who holds onto what he thinks. I can admire that."

Keisha Higgins-Bell: "I feel like she's always shooting daggers at me..."

Dante Valiero: "He likes girls, I like girls, that's close to a match made in heaven."

Abaynesh Dula: "I get extra food for doing my homework, this is the best deal ever."

Heather Klein: "I have this strange feeling like I've talked to her before..."
Yuri Kim: Yuri has grown up pretty sheltered. While not overly strict, her parents have generally decided her future for her. As such, they kept a keen eye on her academics and nudged her into becoming part of the student council. Her parents make a lot of money and she generally gets a pretty hefty allowance, more then she knows what to do with. So she gambles with most of it and uses it to help out her with her part-time hobby as a bookie for a circle of sports enthusiasts at school.

Filing for student council members/upper class peeps, poker players, and people who want to say "I have a bookie". Wants to see if she's gay by secretly dating another girl. Biromantic, maybe.
[+] spoiler
Mackenzie Baker: "Call me when you're rich and famous, we'll play poker! ( ˘ ³˘)♥"

Ivy Langley: "Well Wishes ✿✿✿."

Kelly Nguyen: "You're a great friend! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ"

Gyu-Ri Christense: "I believe in you!"

Juliette Sargent: "Don't let anything hold you back!"

Joey Quintero: "Don't forget me at your inauguration!"

Janie Lyons: "Wishing you the best!"

Alison Bernheisel: "Follow your path!"

Lavender Ripley: "Shoot for the stars!"

Alton Gerow: ?

Dante Valiero: ಠ_ಠ

Myles Roux: _____
[+] spoiler
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & ❤ ❤
[+] spoiler
V7 - ❤ ❤ ❤ - PV3 - {❤} ❤ ❤ - TV3 - ❤ ❤ - V8 - ❤ ❤ ❤
[+] spoiler
21:33RattlesnakeIf you can't ninja roll the solution is to get naked until you can ninja roll

Justice for Natali - Today at 4:21 PM
Your adorable face will not save you from the long dick of the law

Gianni - Today at 8:05 PM
Sometimes the big tru tru different than the small tru tru

Ryuki
Leader
Ryuki
Leader

September 23rd, 2017, 3:56 am #2

If Mitzi is going to be a fan of D&D, maybe she and Yuki can play together. Yuki also offers tutoring if she needs it.

Ned is a fan of anime, including Dragonball, so maybe he and Asante will have something to talk about.

It'd be fun to see Yuri and Yuki play a card game and gamble some money.

Mitzi wouldn't appreciate Zach reminding her she got held back, for sure.
[+] spoiler
Deviant Art page: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/
[+] spoiler
V6 Character Portraits 1: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628674956
V6 Character Portraits 2: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628677580
V6 Character Portraits 3: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628707051
V6 Character Portraits 4: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628790712
V6 Character Portraits 5: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628826007
V6 Character Portraits 6: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628872275
V6 Character Portraits 7: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628917002
V6 Character Portraits 8: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629018182
V6 Character Portraits 9: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629104652
V6 Character Portraits 10: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629224217
V6 Character Portraits 11: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -630645292
V6 Character Portraits 12: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -694930675
[+] spoiler
Ned Jackson Sprite (from Yugikun)
Yuki Hayashibara Sprite (from Yugikun)
Zachary Beck Sprite (from Yugikun)

Ned Jackson (by Mimi)

Yuki Hayashibara (by Mimi)
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Mains
Ned Jackson- Voice actor extraordinaire
[+] spoiler
M1-P1-P2-P3-P4-P5
Yuki Hayashibara- The smart triplet
[+] spoiler
P1-P2-P3
Zachary Beck- Short, foul-mouthed prankster
[+] spoiler
P1-P2
Others
Yuko Hayashibara- The tough triplet (to Yugikun)
Yuka Hayashibara- The pretty triplet (to Maraoone)

Blastinus
Player

September 23rd, 2017, 7:05 am #3

Reuben Walters would probably want to get in on Mitzi's DnD train as well, so long as the group doesn't mind a guy who's mostly just in it for the plot and wants to run a rogue every game.

Mackenzie Baker would probably get along with Yuri. Not really a card player by nature, but she's got the "life planned out for her" aspect in common, and she also comes from wealth. Besides, Kenzie is the sort to try anything once, so if the card games are fun enough, she's a-okay with checking it out and probably being cheated immensely.

Fenris
Player

September 23rd, 2017, 8:45 am #4

(picks up your children and my children and smashes them together like rag dolls)

Asante: I feel like Ivy would think he's a tragic waste of a cute guy. I don't have any baseball kids but if Asante spends any time with the general Sports Crowd he might know Ian.

Mitzi: (waves Dante vaguely in her direction) (he'd back off easy once he learned she was gay though) Axel's taste in music is pretty far from hers but I've played with the idea of him winding up in a tabletop campaign somewhere so maybe we'll end up somewhere with that.

Yuri: (waves Dante vaguely in her direction, again) Ivy would probably dig her; money goes a long way in her book. Your call on whether or not Yuri tolerates Ivy in return.

it's almost 5 AM so the chances of me missing a good character interaction are high, let me know if you have anything else!
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] spoiler
Dante Luciano Valerio - Looking for penguins.
Then: None Now: [x] [x]
Ivy Langley - Holding hands.
Then: [x] [x] [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x]
Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - Drawing.
Then: [x] Now: [x] [x]
Axel Fontaine - Totally surrounded.
Then: [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Artem Fyodorov - Looking for a story.
Zen Alicea Feliciano - Hanging out with squirrels!
Then: [x] Now: [x]

[+] spoiler
Gwendolyn "Gwen" Carlisle - Looking for attention.
Moira Bellamy - Looking for help.
Rory Wrona - Looking for some quiet.
Salvador "Sal" Mendoza - Looking for an argument.
Dylan MacKenna - Looking for a revolution.

Un-Persona
Mr. Danya

September 23rd, 2017, 7:55 pm #5

@Ryuki: Ned and Asante sound cool. They probably wouldn't be super close since Asante doesn't really watch any other anime or tv shows. Would Zach intentionally or unintentionally bring up the fact Mitzi got held back? Cause that could change some things. I like the idea of Yuki tutoring Mitzi, and maybe she felt like returning the favor by going with her to D&D stuff.

@Blast: Noted. Hopefully Rueben doesn't mind a minstrel going along with them. Yuri probably wouldn't try to take all of Mackenzie's money all at once, but it sounds like it could be interesting since they're both from rich families.

@Fenris: Your kids relationship with Asante sounds good, and Mitzi and Yuri react accordingly to Dante's flirting. I think with Yuri and Ivy, Yuri would try to play sweet, but distant. She might feel a bit suffocated having to deal with her "motherly" attributes and having to see her around all the time (same neighborhood, being forced to go to the country club, etc.), but wouldn't say or do anything about it really if they've known each other since they were kids.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & ❤ ❤
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
21:33RattlesnakeIf you can't ninja roll the solution is to get naked until you can ninja roll

Dr. Adjective
Cannon Fodder

September 23rd, 2017, 8:14 pm #6

It is I! Me!

So both my kids are athletic, Akiem would probably get on reasonably well with Asante since he's just generally a friendly and accommodating guy. Sure he thinks he's a little weird, but that's no reason not to be buds! Heather less so, she's working on being less abrasive but Asante seems like the sort of guy she'd have gotten off entirely on the wrong foot with from day one and been on bad terms from then onwards.

Regarding Mitzi, Heather's music might be her style, but she doesn't openly link her real life with her online music persona, so maybe Mitzi's a fan and if so they might communicate quasi-anonymously? I dunno. I've also got a third concept kicking about in my head that might know her via tabletop stuff, may have to get back to you on that one.

Yuri I don't really have much for, unfortunately. Heather does seem to be gathering a lot of admirers lately though, so she might be the target of Yuri's experimental affections? Wouldn't be very well reciprocated though.
[+] spoiler
Shipping Thread!

Heather Klein is channelling her aggression into constructive outlets.
  • Seems a bit of a neat-freak, seemingly needs everything of hers to be "perfect"
  • Does wrestling, good at grappling... but she's got a mean right hook too
  • Produces aggrowave music, releases it anonymously, never speaks of it; idolises Klayton, Bret Autrey and Daniel Graves
  • Plays keys and drums pretty good, dabbles in guitar
  • Speaks pretty good German, no comprend? romance languages
  • Budding interest in fashion/design
  • Liberal, leaning libertarian, no love for the Democrats or for the Republicans, likes her news sources "alternative"
  • Atheist too; avoids saying so, being a Chicagoan down South and all
Akiem Hampton is keeping cleaner than clean so he can chase the dream.
  • Chattanooga Owls' premier nose tackle, he's a Big Guy (...for you)
  • At church in his best every Sunday
  • Surprisingly bright, likes to study literature, maybe on the debate team, maybe not?
  • Hits like a truck; but wouldn't hurt a fly off the gridiron
  • 10/10 BBQ master, the manliest form of cooking... not bad in an actual kitchen either
  • Lives and lets live, but he still thinks y'all LGBTerrific folks are sinners
  • Politically apathetic, gets his news from the proverbial grapevine, would err on the side of Democrats if pushed
Robert "Don't Call Me Bobby" Briggs was this close to making Top 8 this time, he swears. (tentative)
  • Competitive grinder at Magic the Gathering, goes to every tournament he can get to
  • Tops the more casual events, still hasn't managed to day 2 at a GP or qualify for a PT
  • Nominally Christian, conservative background, apathetic enough to just roll with what his parents say
  • A general-purpose nerd in terms of interests and school performance; not top of the class but not far off either, likes traditional games

No no no, you're shakin' it all wrong!

Malloon
Survivor
Malloon
Survivor

September 24th, 2017, 1:29 am #7

Joey's on the school council, but he'll find Yuri more interesting for being a bookie, I think. As Trading Places showed, being a bookie is just a step down from working in the stock market, after all (wink wink). He wouldn't gamble himself, but he might poke around, get a handle on her talent, see if he can't find a way to introduce her to the world of finance, all for the sake of being able to call in a few favours in the future.
V6 Character:
Benjamin "Squirrel" Lichter [ ~ / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / > ] - You'll find him in the clouds.
V7 Characters:
Chloe Bruges [ - ] - You'll find her doing math.
Joseph "Joey" Quintero - You'll find him writing speaches.
Keith Rogers - You'll find him out with his gang.
[+] spoiler
Putting this here, so people know, if it ever becomes relevant (unlikely, but still): If you want to use my characters for anything non-profit, you may, without contacting me even (though it would be nice regardless). All I want is a small mention that gives me credit for first concieving of them. If you want to use my characters for something for-profit, if it's just a cameo or similar, you also may, under the same terms; if it's a more substantial role, I don't want to chain myself to any statement - then contact me.

Somersault
Survivor

September 24th, 2017, 2:14 am #8

Well, hello!

Asante:
  • So, Keisha probably thinks he's kinda weird, but probably vaguely know each other because sports.
Mitzi:
  • Abaynesh might help tutor her and stuff? She also offers food and shit as motivation.
Yuri:
  • Janie's also on Student Council, so they might be on okay terms. Yuri might vaguely get the sense that Janie is eventually going to dissolve into a puddle of anger or smth?
  • Kelly and Yuri are both rich Asian girls whose parents try to guide most of their lives, so perhaps they'd be friends? She isn't really into card games, but she might join in on a few because she's like lol why not. She needs a country club squad.
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Keisha Higgins-Bell - "Sorry, but am I interrupting something?" - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
[+] spoiler
Kelly Nguyen: "Finding the weather nice?" - Up We Go - LIGHTS
Memories:
Pregame: Universe
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] spoiler
Adele Jones: "Bitch, yes!" - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself
[+] spoiler
Abaynesh Dula: Go away, I'm reading about the Cold War. - Cooking something up. - Raise Your Glass - P!nk
Janie Lyons: I'm the responsible one. Totally. - Keeping it under control. - Cry Me Out - Pixie Lott
[color=33d8568]Cleo Braithwaite[/color]: Fuckboi I know that's not my name in your mouth, or it's comin' back out with some teeth. - Planning her path. - Werkin Girls- Angel Haze
[+] spoiler
Seema Desai - Striving for success. - "Planning is perfection, and I have many plans."
Melanie Washington - Hoping for happiness. - "Like, don't you think that's the whole point of acting? Getting people involved?
Lavender Lal - Aiming for attention. - "I'm not just her twin."
Sade Kagale - Bracing for burden. - "So, have tennis practice at 4, babysitting at 7, pick up my brother at 10? I can totally do that."
[+] spoiler
Keisha by Ryuki!
Kelly by Ryuki!
Abaynesh by Ryuki!
Adele by Ryuki!
[+] spoiler
Candice Banks never had time. ((Given to Muninn!))

Un-Persona
Mr. Danya

September 24th, 2017, 3:58 pm #9

@Malloon: That could be interesting. I forget to mention this in the post (my b), but Yuri is already looking into finances and wants to study that further in college. But it's still definitely something they can talk about.

@Somersault: For Keisha and Asante, noted! Mitzi would definitely be tempted by the prospect of both getting food and her homework done at the same time. Yuri will scooch away from Janie if she feels she's about to burst, for sure. I think Kelly and Yuri sound like they'd get along just fine, specially to make going to the country club that much easier.

Edit:

@Dr. Adjective (Sorry, I dunno how I missed you): Akiem and Heather's relationship to Asante sounds about right, maybe we could discuss how he and Heather got off on the wrong foot. And that could also be an interesting thing with Heather and Mitzi, though I guess it wouldn't have any effect in the real world.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & ❤ ❤
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

backslash
Mr. Danya

September 24th, 2017, 4:13 pm #10

Asante - Andy Silverman is a member of the basketball team (shooting guard) and would be willing to entertain Dragon Ball rambles at times, so buds? Myles Roux is vaguely into anime and doesn't mind out-there fashion but I'm suspecting clashing personalities and social circles here (maybe former weeb friends before Myles ditched the otaku crowd). He and Dolly Upton might appreciate each other's aesthetics from afar from time to time. Astor Maradona would be friendly to him but they don't have a lot of overlapping interests so they're probably not close.

Mitzi - Andy is also a musician and also had to repeat a year of school, so there's some solidarity there even if they're not close. If Mitzi does stuff with miniatures for D&D and 40K, there's another shared hobby. Don't see much for my other three at this point in time, unfortunately hmu in pregame bby

Yuri - Myles probably dislikes Yuri just because she's wealthy and does well in school. An idea with the two of them has actually just struck me, I'll PM you about it. All the rest vary from friendly-but-distant to indifferent right now, probably.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
[+] spoiler
V5:
G063 Natali Greer was just unlucky.
B047 Marcus Leung lost his way. (Adopted from Solomir.)

V6:
B001 Min-jae Parker is locked away.
B021 Crist?bal Morales let his guard down.
G017 Raina Rose got washed away.
G003 Bridgette Sommerfeld got a shock. (Adopted from Aloha.)
G029 Georgia Lee Day went home. (Adopted from frogue.)
Nathan Lovegrove was left behind.

V7 Pregame:
Myles Roux is considering his options.
Dolores Upton is exploring the past.
Andy Silverman is balling out.
Siyanda Nagi is on the run.
Mercy Ames is passing judgment.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

[+] spoiler