F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Cicada Days
Winner

April 11th, 2015, 3:57 am #1

No longer being updated.

Table of Color Codes:

- Vivid Pink, a current romantic prospect/involvement or crush.
- Less Vivid Pink Or Something, ex-romantic involvement and postmortem.
- Green, some level of good friend.
- Blue, some level of acquaintance or working relationship.
- Yellow, ambivalent feelings. Can tolerate but on some level really dislikes or is put off by.
- Red, BITCH PLEASE

Irene Djezari, world-class derp
An Italian girl with exotic hints of Arabic linage, naturally quite cute though usually not the most well-put together look. She's incredibly energetic and active and has a burgeoning talent for athletics, but she usually chooses to waste her energy on social affairs and being a complete nerd, most of her free times is spent on video games and tabletops. She's the sort who doesn't need to try hard to get perfect grades in AP classes, and casually reads collage level texts for fun instead of paying attention to her teachers. Sweet and kind but completely oblivious and has some issues with properly speaking her thoughts, along with a stubborn streak a mile wide and radical counterculture tendencies she has a tendency to be as off-putting as she can be charming depending on the individual in question.

- A Junior as of Pregame.
- Is a League streamer, with ambitions of going pro and taking a gap year from collage.
- Has an older sister Asimah who was more universally popular than Irene herself was before going off to collage, a druggie and party girl who racked up a number of casual boyfriends and girlfriends.
- Associations with Drama Club, Anime Club, and most sports teams even if she's not officially a member of any of them.
- Currently a reliever for Cochise's Baseball Team.
- Very immature when it comes to relationships and not even remotely sure of her sexuality (she's inherently bisexual).
- Family is in an upper bracket for Cochise's wealth distribution.
- Is notably anti-theistic and very opinionated about being so when the opportunity comes up.
[+] spoiler
  • Crisanto Luz (The Burned Handler) - Could Irene be any more embarassing to bear witness to than when she's around this guy? Even the remotest tease will send her into a sputtering and blushing shock. He knows she's into him, which probably makes things all the stranger.
  • Kaylee Lytton (The Burned Handler) - She thinks Kaylee is just a popular clique kiss ass and disrespects her openly on those grounds... But Irene does kind of appreciate her in a very... physical sense.
  • Gary Merlino (MurderWeasel) - 'I... fuck, why does every cute boy like flirting with me?! Geez!! Geez... at least he's just my favorite resident douchebag now...'
  • Dante Luciano Valiero (Fenris) - He was so hot steam looked cool. To Dante's credit or Irene's lack thereof, nothing happened here because Irene's a dork and a half.
  • Oskar D. Pearce (SensaSaver) - Remind Irene about this one and she'll be redder than a fire truck in record time. Two romantically awkward dorks? Karaoke? Beautiful things result, beautiful things.
  • Curtis Weldon (The Burned Handler) - 'The master bar none of anime club. A total fuckass. In a good way, I mean!'
  • Meryl Weaver (Namira) - Irene is one of Meryl's sources of venting, and Irene's quite good at being a stress-relieving goof.
  • Isabella "Izzy" Gutierrez (Tagabasa) - One of her closest friends who she has a long history with. They do fight very frequently, but they always make up and can always have interesting conversations with their shared academic leanings. Irene was there for some of Izzy's darkest moments in life, and thus the two are probably inseparable.
  • 'Vinny' Gatti (Namira) - 'Bitch hold up- shut up- hold on! I'm getting this sweet ass face prepped, aight?!'
  • Claudio Ryans (Glitch) - Irene thinks he's a stubborn fuck, which is why they like one another. Middle school friends.
  • Harold "Ulysses" Fury (DuckyB) - The two are two of the premiere kids in Kingman's extensive video game scene and often help one another in hosting various one off events, LAN parties, and the like. Sometimes joins in on his crazy road trips as well. She's used to dealing with druggies because of her older sis, so all is good and then some on that front.
  • Kimiko Kao (Deamon) - A middle school friend that Irene made through sheer bullheadedness. Irene knows just enough sign language to sort of communicate with her, and is often decent enough to mostly avoid annoying her beloved mute friend.
  • Kiziah Saraki (General Goose) - As weird as it may seem that Irene would want friends to talk math with that's totally what this is. They don't study together but they're similar kinds of people personality wise so they find it easy to stick together and all.
  • Clarice Halwood (Violent-Medic) - A friend who sometimes gets on Irene's nerves and vice versa, but they have a long history dating back to middle school along with Kimiko Kao, so they ultimately make up.
  • Shane Harold Noelson (BCTheEntity) - One of the social fringe that Irene protects in concert with Kimiko... as much as she can protect anyone, considering what she herself is like.
  • Haley Juarez (Aloha) - Part of the 'gonna die from being way too awesome before they're 20' crew.
  • Candice Banks (Somersault) - Another musical girl to sing along to stuffs with. Theater girls.
  • Jeremiah "Jerry" Larkin (Remote Control) - Former martial arts rivals, current chill buddies.
  • Darius Van Dyke (Remote Control) - Vitriolic best buds, we dem gamers boys.
  • Frederick "Rick-roll" Brea (MrMissMrs Random) - Used to be B-Ball buds, they'll still play the occasional game. Now Irene is one of the few kids the yung Rick-roll can discuss his nerdy hobbies with freely.
  • Sasha Fury (Backslash) - 'I can never really remember what we get down to at her house? I wonder what's happening there...'
  • Jeremy Frasier (Yugikun) - 'Stop teasing me you little fuck! Never mind what Seneca said, my suffering is not a learning experience.'
  • Penelope Fitzgerald (VoltTurtle) - Another of Irene's pre-high school friends, one of the neeeeeerds now.
  • John "Jack" McBride (Pancapples) - Good voice, musical buddies, what's not to like? He's one of the few that responds when Irene'll sing-song 'Gravity' in the middle of class~
  • Barbara Gunnerson (MurderWeasel) - Another relationship where Irene's natural propensity to come off as a complete idiot in most of her day to day interactions really helps her friendships grow.
  • Sandra Dyer (CondorTalon) - Skate(board because that is an important distinction to make) buddies!
  • Jasper Bustamante (Aloha) - Mutually annoying. Irene's possibly gateway into becoming furry trash.
  • Nathan Lovegrove (Backslash) - Is just enough of a derp and failure to require his slight motherly intervention.
  • Oliver "Olly" Walton (Imehal) - One of her many sources of contact high in the video games group.
  • Seth Dunn (Seth Crimson) - One of the good old video game boys.
  • Blair Moore (Espi) - A primarily online relationship. Irene's slightly too derp for this one IRL, but on the web she's coherent enough to be a good conversational buddy.
  • Alex Darby (DuckyB) - In typical Irene fashion she totally bites into his charm hook line and sinker. It's a mutually beneficial relationship as each has strong connections in different social circles.
  • Georgia Lee Day (Frogue) - Friends since forever. Georgia's a bit too busy to see too often nowadays, but Irene still thinks fondly of her.
  • Alba Reyes (Laurels) - Kind of a 'senpai' to Irene, since Alba's specialties are both subjects Irene has not managed to dabble in yet, and Irene tags around Alba when she's at the shelter or on the range.
  • Faith-Hope Micheals (Deamon) - Assoication through #FaggotsClub and tabletop nights. Yet another person who has the wherewithal and wit to totally troll Irene, who Irene likes in spire of that fact.
  • Alexander Virtannen (Bikriki) - A bit of a quiet friendship, but Irene managed to not scare him off and they have each other's loyalty.
  • Matthew Moradi (Privyet) - Pretty big asshole, but Irene is one as well, so they're on very good terms, watch anime together and play DnD and all that jazz.
  • Nancy Kyle (CondorTalon) - 'Shit she's such a weeb. I mean I like her and we can hang, but dang girl, life is not a crappy harem series! ... If it was I'd so be the quiet and demure option, riiiight?'
  • Rene Wolfe (Aura of Misfortune) - (I)Rene never thought she'd find someone else who genuinely loves spiders. When they can hang together Irene totally gushes over Rene's cute pet tarantula.
  • Scarlett McAfee (Remote Control) - Nerd acquaintance.
  • Johan Frederick Mattheas (BCTheEntity) - Internet friends. May have designed Irene's current rig for her, in some form of exchange or lack thereof.
  • Marco Adams (Yugikun) - Acquaintances by way of anime.
  • Bernadette Thomas (Imehal) - They were close once upon a time, but over time drifted apart into a more casual relationship due to differing hobbies.
  • Jake Berkowitz (Privyet) - Just a casual friend, you respect what he does with the anti-bullying committee but you're not really one to get involved yourself.
  • Tabitha "Tabby" Valenzuela (Pancapples) - She's cool (and Irene loves the cats) but not the closest of friends.
  • Barry Banks (Aura of Misfortune) - They were not a couple, as much as the soccer team would troll them since they were easy targets. She still supports him even though she's no longer on the team.
  • Gwendolyn "Gwen" Carlisle (Fenris) - Theater buddies, and they'll hook up to play vidya every now and then.
  • Alvano Vacanti (Yugikun) - Friends through both soccer and chess. They split wins about 50/50 in the latter.
  • Noah Whitely (Laurels) - Irene totally read him wrong first time around, and she's still trying to not arbitrarily call him out for his drag habits nowadays. An improving relationship, but still a bit iffy from her end because she's a stubborn idiot.
  • Jonathan Meyers (Yugikun) - Just some asshole theater jerk.
  • Toby 'Noodle' Andreasson (Namira) - A girl that's too busy to really care about Irene, but they've been cold for a while due to mutually disagreeable personalities.
  • Hazel L. Jung (SensaSaver) - 'Ugh, talking to this girl is so annoying. You say just one wrong thing and suddenly you're the bad guy! ... Okay maybe a few wrong things, but still!'
  • Moira Bellamy (Fenris) - Irene doesn't know what happened here but she does know that she dislikes traitors... Does Moira even count as one? It challenges Irene greatly, and the poor girl doesn't know how to handle this ex-friend.
  • Cristobal Morales (Backslash) - She thinks he's a creep and actively avoids him on the field.
  • Ryuunosuke Yoshida (Firedog) - Fellow theater kid who can see and doesn't appreciate Irene for some of her (many) outstanding social hypocrisies. She doesn't take kindly to being treated coldly and responds in kind.
  • Ashlynn Martinek (General Goose) - Irene sometimes offends Ashlynn by misspeaking on social issues, and as a result the girls can get pretty snappy with one another and argumentative.
  • Dorothea M. Rodriguez (SensaSaver) - Gossip rivals, mostly bitching one another out through the interwebz. Irene's anti-theism, as one can imagine, doesn't sit well with a girl like Dodo.
  • Adelaide Walker (MrMissMrs Random) - Just another popular bitch.
  • Roderick Kanuho (The Burned Handled) - Irene was rude to him because of preconceptions, he responded in kind, ice cold relations right here.
  • Ty Yazzie (DuckyB) - Bad terms due to incompatable social spheres and outlooks. Irene offends him, and his responses to her as a result naturally distanced her and caused her to become cold.
  • Martin Carmichael (Tagabasa) - He had the balls to try and bully her, and Irene responded in kind. She thinks he's a coward and she's glad he avoids her so she can save the breath for more important things.
  • Bridgette Sommerfeld (Aloha) - Do not have the time for one another and are mutually incompatible as personalities.
  • Benjamin "Ben" Fields (Yugikun) - 'Ew ew ew, fucking homophobe.'
  • Ivy Langley (Fenris) - Is at the very bottom of this list for a reason, even though I said the ordering of the lists has no particular meaning.
For Irene I'm still looking for...
  • EVEN MORE FRIENDS/ENEMIES - Seriously, one of the points of Irene's character is how inherently social she is. Though by no means quantifiable as a member of the popular crowd, she should be one of the girls most in the school have at least heard of in passing. Bonus points if your character and Irene have been friends (or enemies) since middle school or earlier, since Irene clings onto a lot of her old friends very closely.
Lucilly Peterson, probably actually holier-than-thou-art
A heavy but cheerful and polite young Senior. Exceedingly polite, probably one of the most well spoken girls your character may or may not ever meet. A supremely devout LDS parishioner whose father lectures in the local LDS church, who has memorized more scripture at a given moment than whatever is going to be on the test next week. She's the last person to lecture or preach though. She always has other's interests at heart to a fault, and it's easy to criticize her for being something of a walking example of what people are talking about when they say 'sheeple'. She always wants to get along, to be helpful and wholesome as she can be, and she's somewhat easy to take advantage of provided you don't overtly come across as morally suspect. Outside of school she's very active in her community, and is especially interested in volunteering with children. It's her well stated goal to be a teacher someday, and she can come off as something of a teacher's pet because she really looks up to her elders in general.

- A practiced sewer, and close friends often receive fairly well crafted little trinkets from her at odd intervals.
- Her favorite subject in school was Psych. She doesn't especially care for the sciences due to how devout she is, but she's quiet about her misgivings.
- She's a lesbian, but it's never ever happening. She still personally believes she can 'force herself to love a man' with the help of her church.
- She has a large family, but she's the only one of her siblings currently attending Cochise.
- Lucilly has a fair bit school spirit compared to your average apathetic peer, but her extracurricular keep her busy and away from sporting events and the like.
- She's godawful with technology and it's hard to reach her by either text or email.
- She's also pretty poor with her reference pool. Most things she knows she knows secondhand through friends more aware of pop culture.
[+] spoiler
  • Candice Banks (Somersault) - Lucilly babysits for her younger sister, and thus gets along well with Candice in school.
  • Alvaro Vacanti (the spooky mirror) - She and her family eat in his cafe regularly and know him fairly well as a result.
  • Benjamin "Ben" Fields (the spooky mirror) - Knows of his work in the bullying committee and highly respects him as a result, they converse fairly well.
For Lucilly I'm still looking for...
  • Fellow Folk of Faith - The people she'd interact with most often, conditional on their being very involved in church-related community service. Denomination doesn't matter too much, though Lucilly is strictly LDS and it's easiest to see her often through that avenue, she respects all who put aside time to be involved with helping others equally and is always willing to chat on friendly terms. Indeed she's typically something of a subordinate in most of her community service roles and an ambitious character may well count her as a lackey.
  • Kids with Younger Siblings - Build up a babysitting clientele? Lucilly's a popular babysitter because she's permissive and just makes sure her youthful charges don't get caught while she does her best to play 'weary mother' to them. However that may influence reputation with your particular kid. But whatever the case, Lucilly would definitely get to know you in school if she's over often enough to help with your kids. She doesn't even necessarily need to be paid, she just enjoys doing the job.
  • People to take advantage of how easy she is - She's a bit too forgiving and understanding, and I think some more unsavory characters to take advantage of that would be good. It would have to be subtle since Lucilly is a moral character, she can't outright be tricked into doing cruel things or whatever, she's not that dumb. But using her for gifts and favors is well within bounds.
The following character and her relationships are mostly noted for personal usage, but she can be used by others in pregame if they feel the need.

Asimah Djezari, world-class act
No Profile Will Ever Exist
A former social princess of Cochise who has since moved on to community college, currently a drug and alcohol suffused freshman whose grades remain adequate despite extensive partying. Returns to Kingman with her car on weekends, where her makeup talent will get her some odd jobs but she mostly just parties with her old crowd and blows the money from her job on campus. A fairly loose girl, quite well put together and probably even more talented than Irene, but quite the hedonist despite a strong and solo adherence among the members of her family to the ancestral Islamic faith.
- Irene tries her hardest to downplay the influence of her sister in her life to her friends in Cochise, and often underrepresented Asimah's role even when Asimah was still attending Cochise.
- When Irene looks especially good on a given day she was likely visited by Asimah at some point that day, as Asimah's skill at looking good far surpasses Irene's own and she makes Irene's natural beauty absolutely pop with her touch.
[+] spoiler
  • Crisanto Luz (The Burned Handler) - They get along very well, as Asimah's naturally miscible self-esteem meshes very well with a pessimist as strong as Cris. Whenever the other person needs a booty call they can both hit up, or they'll smoke together when Cris is off season.
  • Oliver "Olly" Walton (Imehal) - Ex tutee... and still on speed dial, both ways.
  • Gwendolyn "Gwen" Carlisle (Fenris) - 'Am I going a bit too far here? In my defense she's very good at getting me in the mood. Man, it's probably not excusable, is it? As Rene says though, "worth".'
  • Tabitha "Tabby" Valenzuela (Pancapples) - Asimah was the JC Penny girl. ;D
  • Dante Luciano Valiero (Fenris) - A total sweetie, one Asimah was not able to get into the pants of, but they still had fun.
  • Constantine Dewir (Bikriki) - 'He came to me for advice once. I think I weirded him out at first but he seemed to be alright with me after a while... heh." ;D
  • Charity Evans (Flare) - Ex-girlfriend and lover. She was fun while it lasted, and they're still totes on good terms and meet up at parties occasionally.
  • Roderick Kanuho (The Burned Handler) - 'A casual hookup back in the day. He's a good kid and I think he'll go far! I wonder what he thinks of little old me...? Probably nothing good.' D:
  • Daniel Brooks (Violent-Medic) - 'Reeeeally briefly a boy toy of mine. Man he got cold feet fast! I still like him though.'
  • Curtis Weldon (The Burned Handler) - Casually 'dates' him to help him out with his business, and helps him build connections beyond Cochise High into the greater expanse of Kingman's drug world.
  • Moira Bellamy (Fenris) - An old friend who Asimah still keeps. Asimah gets that something might be up with the image shift, but it's not her business to pry unless Moira brings it up.
  • Ivy Langley (Fenris) - 'Ah, high school and all it's drama and politics! I hope Rene and Ivy can move beyond their quarrels someday and find room to agree to disagree.'
  • Cameron Herrig (Deamon) - A party friend and familiar through both having dated (or being in the process of dating) Charity.
  • Martin Carmichael (Tagabasa) - Briefly flirted with back in the day, and she has a more genuine relationship with him than most manage. They help each other out.
  • Nathan Lovegrove (Backslash) - One of her more stand out tutees, at least back in the day.
  • Harold "Ulysses" Fury (DuckyB) - Drug buddies, the two get high together and play tabletops and video games and stuff even though Asimah functionally isn't that much of a nerd. She's also always on board with his stupid schemes in general, with how easygoing Asimah is with her time and money.
  • Hazel L. Jung (SensaSaver) - A cool friend and they used to parade around for boys together when Hazel was into that sort of thing. Hazel berates Asimah a bit for staying the course after she made a recovery from the 'easy' life, but that's what friends do for friends.
  • 'Vinny' Gatti (Namira) - 'This is never actually going anywhere but they seem to enjoy the attention as much as I enjoy giving it!'
  • Kaylee Lytton (The Burned Handler) - Another rejectee. Well, sans the one incident Kaylee doesn't like talking about. They were both more than a bit drunk. Asimah makes it a point to keep Kaylee safe when she's been coerced into being at a party that might be a bit too intense for Miss Lytton.
  • Jake Berkowitz (Privyet) - 'Another rejectee, but I'm totally alright with that! He's a cool guy. One of my smoke buddies whenever we manage to meet up.'
  • Toby 'Noodle' Andreasson (Namira) - 'Oh, of course! I just love these little guys!' (Babysitter)
  • Darius Van Dyke (Remote Control) - Flirted with, probably not as well received. They're both druggies though, and they're cool on those terms.
  • Conrad Timothy Harrod (Remote Control) - Flirted with back when he was a Junior and she was a Senior. Fairly well received but nothing came of it.
  • Scarlett McAfee (Remote Control) - Flirted with, in a pseudo joking but not really manner. The poem that came of this is a thing of legend in the school's nerdy community.
  • Gary Kwan (Pancapples) - 'Another no return, oh well! Such a quiet man, I never really heard much from him after he turned me down...'
  • Sasha Fury (Backslash) - 'Uh... well, as far as I can tell, she was so high whenever I tried that she never even noticed I was flirting? I kind of just had to stop after a while!'
  • Shane Harold Noelson - Very brief flirtations that weren't reciprocated.
For Asimah I'm looking for...
  • Nothing, really - She's essentially as set as she needs to be, so unless you have any ideas somehow directly pertinent to Irene that need to involve Asimah this is more or less set. I've learned my lesson about being too involved with family members when they're mostly relegated to a side role.
So yeah, that's everything I got so far. Criticism and death threats welcome, beyond that lets get characters together. :3
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
"C'mon! It's just a prank, bro."

- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4
Unofficial Theme : 'When it's clear to everybody I'm always the last to know.'
Extra art by Mimi! (1)
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Sprite credit to Yugikun (Beryl Mahelona, Gyu-ri Christensen, and Demetri Fustcher) and Fenris (Charelle Chernyshyova, Ramsey Cortez, and Joanne Coleman).
[+] spoiler
Character Relationships (no longer updated)
Hero | Swap
[+] spoiler

B036 - Dead
(Adopted from Yugikun)
[+] spoiler
"And you were the one looking to pick a fight. Don't complain when you don't get the one you want."
- Memories - 1 2 3 4 5 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 - Sadie Hawkins - 1 2
[+] spoiler
"Hope that's good enough."
- Arsenal - Bag of dried chipotle chilies (LOST)
- Island - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
- Meanwhile - 1 2
[+] spoiler

G047 - Dead
[+] spoiler
"It's Tina."
- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 - Sadie Hawkins -
[+] spoiler
"You're nothing."
- Arsenal - The 'Man Catcher' (LOST)
- Island - 1 2
- Meanwhile - 1
- ??? - 1
Sprite credit to Fenris (Ben Fields) and Yugikun (Tina Luz).

The Burned Handler
Mr. Danya

April 11th, 2015, 8:53 am #2

MurderWeasel getting impatient wrote:Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!
wrote:16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene
[+] spoiler
wrote:11:55 Zarina turns out I work best with people when most of the people are dead
wrote:18:30 Slam Well we don't really do showers in the UK
wrote:05:57 *** Christian joined #sotf
05:58 shotgunkid oh crap
wrote:05:54 frogue i can be a time consuming process!
wrote:16:47 Irene "let it sit for half an hour, it's better when it's not so cold" he said.
16:47 Irene well...
16:48 Irene it exploaded.
16:48 Irene all over my hands.
Gianni no wrote:15:54 Aloha Leg cramps happened suddenly and i can't move X_X
15:55 Gianni wb :3
wrote:21:20 *** Persy joined #sotf
21:21 Gianni Hey Persy!
21:21 Namira my mutant alchemist
wrote:21:31 Pancapples [The weather] Was beautiful today.
21:33 Solitair oh no
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork Who doesn't want to rape Bro
wrote:17:30 Ohm Sweet, I'm using then
wrote:14:18 Wes 'm so hungry ;c
14:18 Wes :c8
14:18 Wes...
14:18 Wes fuck it
14:18 mib_7zyd33 That's not what you're supposed to do to food.
14:19 Imehal Nah, that's kinda par for the course around here.
14:19--- Ohm is away (Ew)
wrote:14:50Pancapples I kinda miss the Crusades now.
Bad Ohm! wrote:18:51*** RC quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
18:51 Ohmfg Yay!
Laur doesn't like people being in chat wrote:18:33 Laurels Agh, people are here
18:33*** Laurels quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Germany vs. Germany! wrote:18:47 RC I should send my list of ideas to SOTF_Help once I get rid of the dumb ones on the list
18:48 Bikriki so you want to send them an empty list?
wrote:19:40 uyugin taking bets on who will be the big douche in v6
19:40 Kilmarnock Actually I'm going with Laur.
wrote:14:01 Kilmarnock Girl!Slam was cute I guess.
wrote:11:29 Naft Dude uncool
11:29 Naft I was talking about conceptual penises and you made the penises real
wrote:13:59 Solitair I love seeing people get mentally broken

Winner
Winner

April 11th, 2015, 9:10 am #3

The questionmark sets a difference!

Cicada Days
Winner

April 11th, 2015, 12:29 pm #4

OP Archive for my own reference.
[+] spoiler
The very perfectly chiseled image of a polite and academically efficient young Korean woman. Seo-Hyeon is a Senior who studies hard under the weight of parental supervision, gets good grades, formally addresses all her peers in class in a manner that's more charming than stiff and contrived. Her appearance is carefully tamed and conservative as she is in outlook, she's the sort that doesn't begrudge those who are different but is a bit put off by them, but she's capable of smoothly talking to those who discomfort her, without skipping a beat. She's very very good at keeping up appearances, discipline is her key study and practice above all else and she wields it as a weapon sharp as any sword.

The thing about Seo is that her behaviors are learned to the point of being naturally occurring to her, but in the end they are just that, learned behaviors. Seo's been cowed by filial loyalty, but the naturally anxious girl kind of resents a lot of things and people. She was never naturally nice or kind, having a naturally caustic sense of humor and being very judgmental and petty with others. But all these things are kept bottled up inside, concealed behind a wood finish veneer that portrays the model of societal nicety. Seo doesn't have the creativity or will to really express herself, to flip off people as she naturally would want to. She's independent and self-sufficient by nature, handling herself very well and having administrative positions in some of the school clubs (in an attempt to flatter her mom, who was a former Korean missionary, Seo is theoretically all about volunteer work and charity service). But she doesn't really like people. She has no patience, no time for the little flaws her extremely critical eye picks up in everyone.

But she has to have the time. At her absolute core Seo is an utter coward, fenced in by everything including societal pressure and others perceptions. She doesn't want to be embarrassed, and as often as she is alone with her thoughts even in the midst of busy crowds she very easily envisions all sorts of consequences for truth and honesty. Maybe sometimes being true to yourself isn't the most prudent course of action; when 'yourself' derives pleasure from imagining punching the living daylights out of others and all other manner of petty revenge fantasies for real, imagined, and exaggerated slights.

Seo has quite a bit of envy for others as well. She has a naturally delicate superiority complex based on her inherent academic ability and talents that were programmed into her from a young age, such as piano and ballet. However she's not the sort of girl who can get by on natural talent, and she gets extremely infuriated when shown up by those who can both work as hard as her and who have the natural spark of genius that she lacks. Since she can't allow herself to express herself in the violent and ugly ways she feverishly longs to while dreaming in the dead hours of the night she instead buckles down, works ever harder. She pushes herself very hard, burns the midnight oil often to keep in the game. Seo's a bit physically compromised, suffering from regular joint and chest pains as a result of massively overloading herself on caffeine and other stimulants. That aren't drugs. She wouldn't go that far. Not for any moral reasons, but just because she's afraid as hell of being punished.

But in the end, Seo plays her assumed role very well, and very few people really know the sort of mental self-flagellation that goes on inside. Cordial, with an interest in all manner of tasteful and classic forms of expression and plenty of avenues to express herself. If only she could relax inside a little so she could genuinely enjoy her hobbies... Maybe she alienates the LGBT scene on campus a bit with her obvious distaste for that sort of 'affair', but that's about it... Oh, and she's a repressed lesbian as well. Funny how those things work sometimes, isn't it?

TL;DR - would totally go full bitch on you if she wasn't scared of you

Looking for most kinds of relationships, as per usual. I feel Seo would align more with the 'classic' popular crowd than Irene would, but maybe more of a fringe girl considering how utterly serious and out of the party scene she'd be. Specifically I'd be interested in a handful of people who get the inkling that something's up with Seo and that she's totally faking and forcing her demeanor. Not too many, but just enough to make the pregame a little more intriguing. Beyond that, the standard retinue of club related friends since she'd have quite a few, close friends... Not really enemies though, though if you can justify it I'd be down. Maybe a few boyfriends she broke up with or is in the process of doing so because closeted lesbian trying too hard to compensate.
  • Kaylee Lytton (The Burned Handler) - Seo likes hanging out at her cafe, and harbors/represses an annoying crush for the quiet but rather affectionate young woman. She tries to keep their relationship cordial and low key.
  • Toby 'Noodle' Andreasson (Namira) - 'Of course! ... She's just a study buddy. That's all she is.'
  • Adelaide Walker (MrMissMrs Random) - Love is such a curious thing. Or at least, unadulterated repressed lust is.
  • Roderick Kanuho (The Burned Handled) - A very fascinating relationship for Miss Park. Possibly the closest thing to actually unconditionally loving a male she's ever come, his way of handling her while they were together exposed her vulnerabilities in a way even her actual crushes couldn't manage. She's painfully devoted to him, which confuses and scares her tremendously.
  • Gary Merlino (MurderWeasel) - Another of her freshman mistakes. Neither side probably cares that much. Or even remembers the other.
  • Frederick "Rick-roll" Brea (MrMissMrs Random) - Used to date. Whatever, you can tolerate him for brief amounts of time now.
  • Dante Luciano Valiero (Fenris) - He was easier to get rid of than most of the others, which is the only points the Italian simpleton scores with Miss Park.
  • Daniel Brooks (Violent-Medic) - 'Does he really feel the need to avoid me? It's just Ivy. Why can nothing these men do make any sense?"
  • Jennifer Su (CondorTalon) - Studdy budies. One of the few people that Seo actually genuinely likes rather than arbitrarily getting internally angsty over.
  • Cole Santos (Cake) - Pious and inoffensive. She can find it in her heart to enjoy his presence.
  • Bernadette James (Imehal) - 'I... she's a nice girl. Perhaps she has bad taste, but I guess I can overlook that? I do like hanging out with her...'
  • Alvano Vacanti (Yugikun) - Seo loves the food in his family's cafe. She has no need to talk to him or think of him besides their interactions as customer and server.
  • Jacob Brooks (DuckyB) - Fellow Dance Mafia member. They don't really talk, so she can at least mostly ignore him while she's doing her thing.
  • Nathan Lovegrove (Backslash) - Literally just another Jacob Brooks, as far as she's concerned.
  • Crisanto Luz (The Burned Handler) - A general acquaintance, Seo doesn't have much to think about him despite how similar they are in some aspects.
  • Alex Darby (DuckyB) - Helpfully has taken Adelaide so Seo can pretend the feelings aren't there to an even harder degree than she already does. Associates via student council and they work well together.
  • Dorothea M. Rodriguez (SensaSaver) - Fellow church goer she may be, but Seo judges her harshly all the same.
  • Conrad Timothy Harrod (Remote Control) - Similar focuses and thus acquaintances, though as one can guess Seo will find ways to be aggravated with him behind her 'cool' facade.
  • Jeremiah "Jerry" Larkin (Remote Control) - Way too relaxed about things, teases her too much for her liking.
  • Ivy Langley (Fenris) - One of Seo's primary friends in Cochise, Seo is an excellent lackey who keeps her mouth shut and does what she's told. Of course Seo finds Ivy detestable for the most part, but she affords Seo safety and comfort, so it's all tolerated...
  • Hazel L. Jung (SensaSaver) - Korean Mafia. What Seo thinks would be along the lines of... 'Try to escape your past darling, in the end it's as they say: "Once a slut, always a slut."' (Never mind that Seo did something ironically similar when she was around the same age).
  • Ryuunosuke Yoshida (Firedog) - Some party kid or whatever. Surely respects her, she doesn't really do the same beyond her act.
  • Martin Carmichael (Tagabasa) - She thinks he's a coward and a loser, like most seem to, and only deals with him as much as she must to keep up appearances.
  • Lucas Padilla (Tagabasa) - Another church goer. She finds him detestable for his lack of motivation and direction, and again only puts up with him when necessary.
  • Ashlynn Martinek (General Goose) - 'Pfffft.'
  • Constantine Dewir (Bikriki) - 'A good man, in so far as the purpose he serves. I suppose I must respect him, though in the end our associations end the moment we are both beyond school grounds. I'm glad for it.'
  • Curtis Weldon (The Burned Handler) - She's met him and spoken with him on occasion. No more nor less redeeming factors than the rest of the rubbish of the school.
  • Jake Berkowitz (Privyet) - Dedicated to the committee, which you're part of the running of. Ah, how beautifully ironic. But very few people can tell what she really is behind the closed doors of her own mind, so...
  • Nadia Riva (Laurels) - 'Such annoying opinions...'
  • Joshua E. Bracewell (SensaSaver) - They work together in some of the schools volunteering clubs and Seo is bemused by his general personality.
  • Tabitha "Tabby" Valenzuela (Pancapples) - 'Dear god, the way she looks at me... She fucking knows, doesn't she? Good that she does. She's nothing. Nothing.'
  • Barbara Gunnerson (MurderWeasel) - Seo doesn't betray her hatred of this talented little douchebag in public, but dear god does she loathe the need to rub it in people's faces about how smart she is and how good her grades are.
  • Bart Cappotelli (Aura of Misfortune) - His unfortunate combination of traits gets her absolutely livid, much to her terror (and the fear only further aggravates her without a safety valve), and she singles him out and bullies him through the internet or whenever they're alone. Not like she can't get away with it.
-> To be partially recycled into Seol-Jin Sun (v7)
[+] spoiler
Hye-Jin, Seo's younger sister still in middle school, is a brash and bold young girl who wears her orange dyed hair in an Ellie Jackson esque style. She's bold, brash, and outrageous, in a manner her sister would balk at even daring of dreaming to be. She's also the darling of the family, so there's an extra level of passive sisterly competition where Hye-Jin seems to get away with far more than Seo is ever allowed to. That said, Hye-Jin's genuinely nice (very much unlike her elder sister) and has a natural head for mathematics. She loves computers especially and is trying to form a circle of like-minded people in the town, a team for hacker competitions and the like. She's young but her future seems bright, her math is collage level already and she intends to start taking extra classes in the local community collage once summer hits.

Hye-Jin and Seo go to church together a lot and both are fairly religious. What few insecurities Hye-Jin will openly share are shared with her elder sister, and they're mostly faith based. The younger girl's in a bit of a more precarious place in life in some ways, but perhaps ironically she's probably a lot more stable mentally than her elder sister is. Hye-Jin runs around with a lot of the mavericks of town by her very nature, with a very strong liberal and progressive leaning that brutally flies in the face of both her elder sister and mother. Seo and Jin are darling for one another though, in a rare case of a meeting of completely different worlds. Jin spends a fair amount of time around the high school playing in it's computer labs during off hours, and quite a few people know her through Seo or just incidentally, since Jin is quite the character with a unique manner of speaking and tends to attract attention easily.

TL;DR - The last person you'd expect to be nice and socially responsible, but she totally is.

I dunno how many people she'd know off the bat in the high school, given that she's a bit young to have really rolled with that crowd. People close with Seo or people somehow into the computer or hacktivism game would be the most likely candidates.
  • Dante Luciano Valiero (Fenris) - Jinny's thirsty.
  • Roderick Kanuho (The Burned Handler) - 'Sis is so... ratchet around him. As ratchet as the Ice Queen of Seoul can poss. be. A bit more yet a bit less relaxed at the same time. Daaaayumn that's some weird shit. Hah, I figure he cool anyways tho.'
  • Jeremiah "Jerry" Larkin (Remote Control) - Knows via Seo. She think's he's pretty cool and easy to talk to.
  • Lucas Padilla (Tagabasa) - Programming posse swag.
  • Johan Frederick Mattheas (BCTheEntity) - A fellow coder. Completely internet buddies only, they don't even really know each other IRL.
  • Kaylee Lytton (The Burned Handler) - Jin likes Kaylee because she's far healthier a crush to keep than Adelaide, in her opinion. While Jin is predictably sometimes a bit of a handful, the two do get along.
  • Alvano Vacanti (Yugikun) - 'Yo I work in that cafe someday. I shall become the fetishy meido of my dreams. Shit's written in the stars yo.'
  • Dorothea M. Rodriguez (SensaSaver) - Serves as a mentor for Hye-Jin almost, since the young girl struggles with issues of her faith and needs older and wiser church goers to come to for advice.
  • Ashlynn Martinek (General Goose) - Social activism senpai.
  • Joshua E. Bracewell (SensaSaver) - Doesn't know him but she does know his little brother in school and they're good friends.
  • Conrad Timothy Harrod (Remote Control) - Casually knows via Seo.
  • Adelaide Walker (MrMissMrs Random) - 'Sis totally likes this chick, gg. Never really did approve of her crowd though.'
[+] spoiler
Ariana 'Yoyo' Luz, speaks softly and carries a big stick
No Profile Yet
Senior Ariana Luz is a virtual nobody in Cochise's social sphere, a stocky and muscular Hispanic girl most wouldn't glance twice at. She likes it this way, though she's by no means socially incompetent she simply doesn't have too much need for others. She's content with her own thoughts, being engaged by the outdoors and by music, hobbies for her that very nicely go hand in hand since MP3 players work fine when out on hikes or camping trips. She most closely maintains the Luz familial stock of emergency supplies, is trained in first aid and CPR, and in general she is very safety and survival oriented, both in personality and in training. The few who are her friends however, she is loyal to, almost too much so as they can often boss her around in almost anyway and she'll happily comply. She's conflict avoidant naturally, and perhaps a mite dependent.
- Has no intention of going on to collage, for her working and maintaining the Luz main household is her most important goal.
- A practicing Methodist, though a quiet one who does not zealously attend church, and she often participates in volunteer groups on the side.
- Her favorite genres of music are rap and hip-hop, her favorite artists range from Biggie and LL Cool J to Pusha and CyHi.
- She wants to be a music producer, at least for a hobby, but doesn't quite have the funding to put together a studio for herself, even a bare bones one, so she's working hard on that.
- A part-time lifeguard.
[+] spoiler
  • Dante Luciano Valiero (Fenris) - He couldn't even get the headphones off.
  • Barbara Gunnerson (MurderWeasel) - 'She's nice, and we hike together and stuff. Yeah. Cool girl, and I like her band.'
  • Haley Juarez (Aloha) - 'I'll always be there for ya, hermana... No matter how dumb the request, mmhm.'
  • Oliver "Olly" Walton (Imehal) - Similar interests and styles, they get along handsomely, especially since they both give-and-take equally.
  • Cristobal Morales (Backslash) - A friendship where neither side really needs to say anything for both sides to know they're cool.
  • Lucas Padilla (Tagabasa) - One of Ariana's closer friends, and they both are fairly unguarded around one another in contrast to how they both interact usually. They hike together, work together.
  • Lillian "Lily" Caldwell (Violent-Medic) - Another child of the Luz family, and one Ariana has been close with since childhood. The moment Lily gets sick Ariana will drop everything and be by her side. Even if Lily herself isn't so keen on that.
  • Crisanto Luz (The Burned Handler) - Another family member Ariana cares deeply for, they hang out together outdoors whenever possible, and they're conversationally compatible. She'll try to motivate him when she can but of course she'll lay off whenever he asks. Also attends his games religiously.
  • Alex Darby (DuckyB) - A fairly good acquaintance she does spare some time for since Cris and Alex seem to have a good relationship and they would thus often meet up at games and talk shop. She doesn't really spare any time for his politicking.
  • Georgia Lee Day (Frogue) - Her leader in their church youth group, more or less. Ariana gets the sense that Georgia isn't completely there for the right reasons, but a leader is a leader.
  • Gary Merlino (MurderWeasel) - 'Who...? He's in Cris' team or something, yeah?'
For Ariana I'm looking for...
  • A few more really close friends - Peeps who would have had some reason to seek out or run into this naturally avoidant and quiet girl and make her acquaintance. They'll be rewarded with a very loyal friend who often adopts some of their habits to produce even more common ground. Most likely those who get along with her have a similarly independent outlook on life and outdoorsy bends, or are close friends with her close family or the like. Emphasis here is on a 'few', Ariana is supposed to have a 'disconnected' feel about her so I need to make sure it shows.
  • A boy crush - I'd prefer they not be together, but some guy who might naturally appeal to her would be interesting. She'd be pretty obvious and overt about trying to win her boy over, so it might make for some fun pregame stuffs. She is a relationship virgin.
-> Was partially recycled into Florentina 'Tina' Luz (v6)
[+] spoiler
Jenihfer Peterson, M.D
No Profile Yet
Senior. An incredibly hardworking and kind- though not necessarily sweet or easy-going- LDS practitioner whose family moved down from Utah in her middle school years. She's open minded, has to be because she openly identifies as a lesbian, and is very interested in philosophical and practical debate as a means of reconciling her faith and her progressive identity, both of which are important to her. She's far from argumentative, though she has no qualms about being opinionated when discussions allow for it. Her academics are a mix of AP and CP classes, her APs focused in the sciences, as she has a strong affiliation with a future career in medicine. A lot of her idle entertainment is somehow medically themed, including shows like Scrubs and House and CSI. She's heavily pursued extracurricular work, has attended prestigious summer programs and workshops on scholarship. She's also built up a wealth of awarded scholarships that she can apply for within relevant schools, as her family is fairly large and only tenuously middle class, with two kids already in collage mostly on debt.
- She's quite spiritual and superstitious but also strongly scientific, and she believes it is perfectly possible to reconcile these two manners of thought.
- She works part time jobs as well to make her own spending money. In general her schedule is absolutely booked between study and friends and job, and she's developed a severe caffeine addiction and some questionable drug habits just for keeping herself afloat.
- Jenihfer is a bit vindictive, when people give her an excuse to get nasty she can go all out verbally and she has little patience or mercy for those who cross her. An enemy she makes is an enemy for life, she doesn't let go of grudges well.
- She wears a variety of roles well, her speech can alternate between very casual and affected to super formal and articulate depending on the crowd she's hanging out with.
- Naturally has a taste for a somewhat 'trashy' style, because of a casual dress style and a love of cheesy pop music, and might be prejudged by some on that note.
[+] spoiler
  • Jeremy Frasier (Yugikun) - 'An intelligent speaker. Almost too much, hah!'
  • Georgia Lee Day (Frogue) - A fellow driven academic, one who seems to benefit from Jen's naturally introspective manner of speaking. Used to work together.
  • Scarlett McAfee (RemoteControl) - Bonded together by being Cochise's students an an extracurricular chem conference. They both have the same shit taste in music.
  • Samuel Howard (Aloha) - One of the best debaters in the school. Maybe she puts him off with her views sometimes, but she still thinks highly of him and he seems to at least entertain her.
  • Kaylee Lytton (The Burned Handler) - 'Oh, she's just adorable!'
  • Adelaide Walker (MrMissMrs Random) - 'I hope she comes to terms with it soon. She could do with one less thing to be wound up over.'
  • Curtis Weldon (The Burned Handler) - Her dealer, and a source of pretty interesting conversation when she can spare the time. Served as a gateway into a very casual anime interest.
  • Roderick Kanuho (The Burned Handler) - Study buddy, one whose ambition she greatly respects.
  • Conrad Timothy Harrod (RemoteControl) - One of many study buddies. Neither side has much time for each other, but they both seem to be cool with that.
  • Bridgette Sommerfeld (Aloha) - They're both way too busy to really meet much if at all, but they at least think well of one another.
  • Alvaro Vacanti (Yugikun) - She enjoys his cafe, and he's at least a decent conversationalist when not busy.
For Jenihfer I'm looking for...
  • Close friends she can debate with - Friends who share her academically inclined mind and curiosity about the meaning of her life and her place in the world. A touch of spirituality will probably help greatly here. These folk would be her closest friends, and maybe she'd have pulled a girlfriend or two from this group. She's especially prone to thought concerning LGBT issues, especially considering her unique take on it considering her parish, so she'll also closely affiliate with this group.
  • More casual friends for fun - Jenihfer also gets free time. Sometimes. Here friends who can be patient with how often she's unavailable due to her work would work best. Jenihfer is big on watching TV and following series, and she fangirls hard over certain female actresses and even saves a bit for affiliated merch. She's not that easy to get along with without some shared interests however, so a lot of social circles are out of her reach. She also has a decent amount of popularity due to her agreeable attitude, so a good amount of casual acquaintances would also be likely.
  • Ex-girlfriends - SHE DROWNS IN GIRLS. But seriously, she's quite content with relationships, even to a sexual degree. Only issue that comes up with her is in a long term relationship, as same-sex marriage is mostly frowned upon by the LDS. Jenihfer is a cool girlfriend, dotes on her girl as best she can and is often creative about finding ways to have fun together and share little moments.
-> Was partially recycled into Lucilly Peterson (v6, adopted by Bikriki)
[+] spoiler
Eliza Reed, classic egotistic musician
No Profile Yet
An economically low class Caucasian girl from a large family who has a tendency to passively mooch off those she thinks will allow her to get away with it and get angry and destroy bridges with those who dare to call her out on it. She's not completely socially unaware or anything, but she's a tad awkward and struggles with being a good friend due to her egocentric and selfish tendencies. A talented bassist who has a shitty setup mostly built of hand me downs, she has some definite talent despite being involved in her share of drama with the music scene in Cochise, and she's at least tolerable to those she favors on top of being a damn good mixer through pure hearing ability. Despite being a Senior she has no real designs for collage since she knows there's no way she can afford it, she just hopes to hold down some job that will get her out of her toxic household and allow her to start pursuing her real dream of music.
- Bass playing style similar to ex-New Order's Peter Hook, she derives a lot of her artistic inspiration from New Age and Synthpop as genres and tends to be disparaging towards modern music.
- Her biggest short term goal is to be able to afford old school synths or at least emulations- she doesn't have especially practical long term plans, as one can tell- she has been fired from a string of part time jobs due to behavior so she currently has no personal cash flow.
- Casually does drugs when she can convince a friend to hook her up with some for free. She also tends to weasel her way into parties where she knows people.
- Has a twin sister Victoria, who is significantly more likable and intelligent than Eliza is through being quiet and amiable, along with an older sister Lucille who already graduated and was one of the sleazier popular girls in her time.
- Eliza struggles with making friends due to her outlook, she often resorts to harping on shared interests or using a poor life story to win sympathy points, and she usually passively dominates conversations with gossip.
- She's asexual and her dialog with others never has any sort of flirtatious or romantic tinge to it, but she's not aware of her own sexuality and thus never makes it clear to others.
- Freakishly good at chess for no discernible reason, and occasionally plays in the school's associated club.
[+] spoiler
  • Alessio "Al" Rigano (RemoteControl) - As far as she's aware he still respects her, so she has no reason to have a beef here.
  • Crisanto Luz (The Burned Handler) - Someone she has the time to try and be decent towards, because he was patient enough to put up with her at her worst.
  • Darius Van Dyke (RemoteControl) - 'That went nowhere fast.'
  • Kaylee Lytton (The Burned Handler) - Doesn't know how this one possibly turned cold. Couldn't have been the borrowing stuff and never returning it, or the shitty jokes at Kaylee's expense, no sir.
  • Seth Dunn (Seth Crimson) - She thinks he has potential as a drummer, but he gets so cold and pissy at her so fast for what she perceives as no reason.
  • Alvaro Vacanti (Yugikun) - 'I won that game. Fair and square.'
  • Frederick "Rick-roll" Brea (MrMissMrs Random) - He was a good singer, she burned the bridge, end of story.
For Eliza I'm looking for...
  • Ex-music mates (or mates in general) she's proceeded to royally piss off - She has one too many IOU's, there were hurtful comments exchanged under the influence of drugs... Eliza is the kind of girl that can draw a lot of hatred and deserve it because of how scummy she acts sometimes. She's very self-assured and writes off people the moment they write her off, for the most part. Maybe an ex-boyfriend or two might fall here as well, having gotten too intimate with her and having been burned hard for it?
  • A few actually genuine friends - Probably a few who have the patience and a bit of the passiveness needed to accept Eliza despite her toxic nature. She's definitely a mooch and temper-driven prick even to this group, but she still has some redeeming qualities and is actually a decent and loyal friend if one can find it possible to stomach her at her worst. Maybe a few nerds, I could see her casually gaming or whatever despite not taking nerd culture too seriously.
  • Currently affiliated musicians - Eliza is still talented and musically ambitious and is at least a hard worker on that particular front, so she may still be trying to get together projects with some of Cochise's members... This takes secondary importance to the ex-affiliates, if there aren't enough musicians to generally go around. She works with most people who can actually play an instrument, which is her primary qualification for actually being a musician.
-> To be partially recycled into Heather Birmingham (v7)
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

Extra art by Mimi! (1)
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Sprite credit to Yugikun (Beryl Mahelona, Gyu-ri Christensen, and Demetri Fustcher) and Fenris (Charelle Chernyshyova, Ramsey Cortez, and Joanne Coleman).
[+] spoiler
Hero | Swap
[+] spoiler

B036 - Dead
(Adopted from Yugikun)
[+] spoiler
"And you were the one looking to pick a fight. Don't complain when you don't get the one you want."
[+] spoiler
- Meanwhile - 1 2
[+] spoiler

G047 - Dead
[+] spoiler
"It's Tina."
[+] spoiler
"You're nothing."
- Island - 1 2
- Meanwhile - 1
- ??? - 1

CondorTalon
Player

April 12th, 2015, 11:47 pm #5

I have seen your PM, and I approve of all of the things.
[+] spoiler
V6:
G009 - Sandra Dyer - Pot lid - [untitled]
G023 - Jennifer Su - Flashlight - Asymptote
G036 - Nancy Kyle - Hatchet - 不安心

V5:
G024 - Yukiko Sakurai - Weed whacker with circular saw attachment - Sunrise
B048 - Corey Esposito - Swedish Made Penis Enhancement Pump - Something Something Movie Reference

V5 Pregame:
Miriam Castille - "U-Um... well, see... I-I seemed to have misplaced m-my books..." - In Transit - It Was Just A Drink
[+] spoiler
Felix Rees
Camellia "Cammy" Walker-Grimsley
Sachi Kobayakawa
Dane Lennox
Catherine Zier
Malcolm Hong
Victoria Tran
Bethany Sadler

The Burned Handler
Mr. Danya

April 13th, 2015, 12:40 am #6

Next time I see you in chat let's hash stuff out.
MurderWeasel getting impatient wrote:Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.
[+] spoiler
wrote:11:55 Zarina turns out I work best with people when most of the people are dead
wrote:16:47 Irene "let it sit for half an hour, it's better when it's not so cold" he said.
Germany vs. Germany! wrote:18:47 RC I should send my list of ideas to SOTF_Help once I get rid of the dumb ones on the list

Cicada Days
Winner

April 13th, 2015, 4:26 am #7

Note to everyone I've PMed (the entire damn board who has concepts up at this point, most likely). I'm reevaluating Hye-Jin's role in my character cast due to advice from chat about me drastically trumping her up beyond reason. Kindly ignore anything I've said about her in my PMs while I work it out!
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

Extra art by Mimi! (1)
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Hero | Swap
[+] spoiler

B036 - Dead
(Adopted from Yugikun)
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
- Meanwhile - 1 2
[+] spoiler

G047 - Dead
[+] spoiler
"It's Tina."
[+] spoiler
"You're nothing."
- Island - 1 2
- Meanwhile - 1
- ??? - 1

The Burned Handler
Mr. Danya

April 14th, 2015, 1:04 am #8

Sent you the PM!
[+] spoiler

Cicada Days
Winner

April 15th, 2015, 8:56 pm #9

So yep, there is the new final character. Maybe. I hope. The nature of the character makes relationships far more selective, so don't expect another round of PMs to flood everyone's inboxes this time around! I'll do a few where I feel they're pertinent in a few days.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

Extra art by Mimi! (1)
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Hero | Swap
[+] spoiler

B036 - Dead
(Adopted from Yugikun)
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
- Meanwhile - 1 2
[+] spoiler

G047 - Dead
[+] spoiler
"It's Tina."
[+] spoiler
"You're nothing."
- Island - 1 2
- Meanwhile - 1
- ??? - 1

Emprexx Plush
Mr. Danya

April 22nd, 2015, 3:00 pm #10

We already did a bunch of great PM stuff, but I thought I'd throw some folks out for Yo-yo!

Alex and Ariana: If she's at games pretty often, Alex and Ariana have probably met. He works pretty closely with Cris, since they're pitcher/catcher, and they're decent friends, so they might know each other through that. Alex might be someone she can tag with to try and motivate/perk up Cris at times, since they think along similar lines there, it seems?

Ty and Ariana: In a similar vein, Cris and Ty know each other and share viewpoints, so she might know of him, at least. She might not take much of a shine to him because he could be seen as encouraging Cris's more negative view points?
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
G056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
[+] spoiler
B062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
[+] spoiler
B014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
Isaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars

NPCs:
Jacob Brooks: ... Character Theme: 1812 Overture-Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
[+] spoiler
Blaise d'Aramitz: Blonde Hair, Black Lungs-Sorority Noise
Helena 'Hel" Fury: Okay, but riddle me this: where in the rulebook does it say it's not a series of automatic critical hits if I Flurry of Blows an ogre's nutsack like a speedbag? Bad Liar-Selena Gomez
Jeremiah Widdlestone: NOT--FOR--YOU 911/Mr. Lonely-Tyler The Creator
Damian Riccardo Maradona Reyes: I'll go all day, all week, all year if I gotta, big guy. Just try and stop me. Years Of War-Porter Robinson
Barbara "Babs" Mulaney: One. Deux. Tres. Vier. Fem. Yug. Haft. Aath. Dyev-yat. Dez. Might Tell You Tonight-Scissor Sisters
Zyzzx Rigs: Last of the first, folks. Light me up.You Know You Like It - DJ Snake ft.
AlunaGeorge
[+] spoiler
Some Guy Probably: A thing he said? Character Theme: Flyers-Bradio
Alex Darby: Let's weigh what everyone brings to the table, and find a suitable compromise. It's in your best interest. Character theme: Devil's Gift-Shaman's Harvest
[+] spoiler
Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!