Violent-Medic
Winner

January 6th, 2016, 7:57 am #16

Aw ye relationship time:

Lani:
- Danny is also huge on hip-hop and dancing. He'd probably like that social media stuff, too. He's pretty friendly and chatty, so maybe they'd get along.

Jupiter:
- Clarice is also part of theater, although she does backstage work. She also likes making little film projects when she can, so maybe if she ever needs actresses she might ask Jupiter. I think she would also very much like Jupiter's enthusiasm and such, being similarly enthusiastic and also having kind of a divisive personality (in Clarice's case because she can get very arguey and doesn't know how to let things drop.)
[+] Spoiler

(Sprites courtesy of the awesome Fenris.)

B020 - Daniel "Danny" Brooks | Weapon: Portable CD player with batteries | DECEASED
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: N/A
V6 - 1 2 3 4

G002 - Lillian "Lily" Caldwell | Weapon: Army Helmet | DECEASED
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

G043 - Clarice Halwood | Weapon: Can of Air Freshener | ALIVE
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[+] Spoiler
B020 - Joe Carrasco | Weapon: Dressage Whip | DECEASED - "All the wishes... impossible. Gun's enough."
PREGAME - Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Prom: 1 2 3 4
V5 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

G003 - Naomi Bell | Weapon: Electric Hedge Trimmers | DECEASED - "S-s-stop."
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Prom: 1
V5 - 1 2 | Meanwhile - 1

G043 - Mallory McCormick | Weapon: Flathead Screwdriver | DECEASED - "Okay... Hospital... Then tennis..."
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
V5 - 1 2 3 4 5 | Meanwhile - 1

CoreyImperia
Cannon Fodder
CoreyImperia
Cannon Fodder

January 6th, 2016, 8:49 am #17

Yaaaas! :D

Danny: Lani would have been initially quite quiet coming into the hip-hop dance group at Cochise, so it's cool that both Danny and Noah are welcoming; it'd help her ease in and help her to get along with the pair of you quite well. From that simple connection, they'd already be Facebook friends, and if he's an avid social media user, Lani would find further appeal in being his friend. She'd probably let him lead many of their conversations, simply because she's a bit docile sometimes. I think they'd get along well, and with the extent of their shared interests, they'd probably be friends by now.

Clarice: Yay! Juniper definitely needs to know more people; Juniper also appreciates the crew in theatre because of her experience with directing. She'd also be so down for any film work, whether Clarice wanted another eye to look things over or another actor. Juniper's also drawn to kids that are qually enthusiastic or like to be around enthusiastic people. I think the pair would get along very well, even if they feel into arguments; I think even if it were to cause a rift between the two, it'd be more like those arguments that friends have for a day and then get over it. Though, if Clarice keeps hold of things and grudges, a fight between them might cause them to be negative towards one another. I can see them as either being great friends, or that they once were great friends but after an argument no longer get along.

Whaddya think? I'm keen for anything ^.^
Version Six:
Lani Salder ?
?I?m just like everyone else.?
PREGAME: Past: {1} {2} / Present: {1} / Sadie Hawkins: _
V6: _

Juniper Colton ? ?Hiya! Would you like to try one of our latest massage bars??
PREGAME: Past: {1} / Present: {1} / Sadie Hawkins: _

Madison Blanche ? ?Well, at least you tried.?
Currently in conception

F is for Friends who do stuff together
[+] Spoiler
Pumpkin and Feta Freeform Tart with Mixed Leaf Salad
Deluxe Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Ganache

Violent-Medic
Winner

January 6th, 2016, 10:38 am #18

Clarice can let go of fights eventually (if the other person isn't a complete dick), it's just that she has no sense of 'not picking the argument in the first place' or 'I should maybe stop this argument before it gets too heated.' But yeah, if they've had arguments before, once it's for real done they'd probably be fine. In conclusion, BFFs of a sort would def be possible.
[+] Spoiler

(Sprites courtesy of the awesome Fenris.)

B020 - Daniel "Danny" Brooks | Weapon: Portable CD player with batteries | DECEASED
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: N/A
V6 - 1 2 3 4

G002 - Lillian "Lily" Caldwell | Weapon: Army Helmet | DECEASED
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

G043 - Clarice Halwood | Weapon: Can of Air Freshener | ALIVE
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[+] Spoiler
B020 - Joe Carrasco | Weapon: Dressage Whip | DECEASED - "All the wishes... impossible. Gun's enough."
PREGAME - Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Prom: 1 2 3 4
V5 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

G003 - Naomi Bell | Weapon: Electric Hedge Trimmers | DECEASED - "S-s-stop."
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Prom: 1
V5 - 1 2 | Meanwhile - 1

G043 - Mallory McCormick | Weapon: Flathead Screwdriver | DECEASED - "Okay... Hospital... Then tennis..."
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
V5 - 1 2 3 4 5 | Meanwhile - 1

CoreyImperia
Cannon Fodder
CoreyImperia
Cannon Fodder

January 6th, 2016, 10:57 am #19

Yay! Juniper could use another bffl too. #HolyTrinity #ClarOskaPer

I'll add Clarice to Juniper's list and add Danny to Lani's list now (:
Version Six:
Lani Salder ?

Currently in conception

[+] Spoiler

Emprexx Plush
Mr. Danya

January 22nd, 2016, 3:35 am #20

HI HELLO HEY HOW ARE YOU TODAY HERE HAVE SOME PEOPLE

Lani:

Ty Yazzie and his family run a pretty successful flower/gardening shop here in Kingman and he spends a huge chunk of his time in his backyard gardening, so these two would probably know each other! It doesn't hurt that Lani wouldn't have moved here until after Ty cleaned up his act some and, if I'm reading the timeline right, wouldn't have been in town when the whole arrest/trial of his brother went down. She'd be one of the people that'd pretty quickly see the softer side of him since he's way more relaxed and tender in the garden or the shop than he is at school. He's also casual acquaintances with Brendan and they seem to like each other, so it's possible they hang out on occasion when Bee pulls him out of his garden?

Caedyn Miller and Lani could have a very interesting relationship. Caedyn is a social media freak and has a pretty wide online presence, and I imagine she might glomp to Lani initially because of their shared interest there. However...Caedyn's kind of the worst? So I don't know if Lani would be able to handle her and maintain any positive relationship there, or if they won't click and Caedyn will do her best to undermine her at every turn forever because she is an agent of chaos.

Abby Floyd would be casually friendly with Lani! I don't think they have anything to super-click on, but she loves everyone and Lani's nice so they would probably at least be nice to each other.

Isaac Brea and Lani probably wouldn't get along, but probably also wouldn't be overtly aggressive with each other? A snide remark every once in awhile, but Lani's reserved and zen so Isaac's probably not going to be set off by her even if they don't exactly see eye to eye. Then again, he does tend to bite at some people on her friends list, particularly Danny, so who knows?

Juniper:

Abby would think Juniper is bae. I was going to keep her straight if only so that I could have one character in my entire SotF roster that is not touched by my rampant and uncontrollable gay and yet now I have this image of them having kitty playdates and suggestively singing Disney duets at each other so I'm proposing this as a thing that happened before she was with Rick :3

Caedyn is a theater girl and would find Juniper adorable. I have no idea if Juniper could stand her, but if she could they could probably be wonderful drama queens together. She'd also very much encourage the "fuck relationships!" vibe since most of hers go horribly and her involvement with Jazzy is pretty much the only exception so far because their relationship is so non-standard.

Ty and Juniper probably don't overlap much? Just different circles, I don't think he'd have anything outright negative to say about her or reason to be around her.

Isaac would find her irritating as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck and be pretty vocal about it.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
[+] Spoiler
B062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
[+] Spoiler
B014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
Isaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars

NPCs:
Jacob Brooks: ... Character Theme: 1812 Overture-Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
[+] Spoiler
Blaise d'Aramitz: Blonde Hair, Black Lungs-Sorority Noise
Helena 'Hel" Fury: Okay, but riddle me this: where in the rulebook does it say it's not a series of automatic critical hits if I Flurry of Blows an ogre's nutsack like a speedbag? Bad Liar-Selena Gomez
Jeremiah Widdlestone: NOT--FOR--YOU 911/Mr. Lonely-Tyler The Creator
Damian Riccardo Maradona Reyes: I'll go all day, all week, all year if I gotta, big guy. Just try and stop me. Years Of War-Porter Robinson
Barbara "Babs" Mulaney: One. Deux. Tres. Vier. Fem. Yug. Haft. Aath. Dyev-yat. Dez. Might Tell You Tonight-Scissor Sisters
Zyzzx Rigs: Last of the first, folks. Light me up.You Know You Like It - DJ Snake ft.
AlunaGeorge
[+] Spoiler
Some Guy Probably: A thing he said? Character Theme: Flyers-Bradio
Alex Darby: Let's weigh what everyone brings to the table, and find a suitable compromise. It's in your best interest. Character theme: Devil's Gift-Shaman's Harvest
[+] Spoiler
Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

CoreyImperia
Cannon Fodder
CoreyImperia
Cannon Fodder

January 22nd, 2016, 5:53 am #21

Ty: Yay! Love gardening kiddies :3 Lani would definitely frequent Ty's workplace. She might've of heard about the occurrence from word-of-mouth, but she isn't one to judge (even if she sees it as the accepted norm, it goes against her natural neutrality to believe someone inherently did wrong). She loves having people around her that she can share her passions with, and her gardening habits help to create the relatively zen personality she's got going on. I reckon they'd get along friendly, for sure!

As for Juniper, I agree. Aside from both being seniors, they wouldn't really coexist.

Caedyn: Caedyn has quite a strong presence, which totally eclipses Lani's conversational pacifism. An interesting relationship could come out of the social media thing; I feel like the pair would get along online, because it hides the parts of people that you mightn't necessarily want others to see. If their relationship was born online, and then the meet in person, things might flip on its head. This would let Caedyn enact her chaotic duties, and Lani needs a little more hate in her life; she's too stable. So, yeah; possibly were friends online but once they met each other they were like "nope, I'm out."

Juniper's chaotic in a sense, but not quite on Caedyn's level (I don't think anyone else could be), but there's enough appeal to the relationship that'd help Juniper put up with anything she didn't quite agree with. Bonding over theatre and the whole "fuck relationships" vibe would be enough to cement a friendship, and Juniper would probably feel comfortable confiding in Caedyn about her problems with her past relationships because they share a history of poor partners. She'd also give Caedyn props everytime she scores, so there's that ^.^

Abby: An acquaintanceship or at least knowledge of one another would fit best between Abby and Lani, yeah! Abby is a wonderful person, so I know that Lani would have at least heard about her efforts to better the world. There'd be no malice or anything negative between the pair; I agree that they're just too apart to have anything more than a casual "Oh haaaaeeeeee, you look greattttttt."

Timelines are a pain >.< I love the idea of the duets and playdates; if Rick and Abby are a recent thing, I can say that Juniper's been single for six months-ish (assuming junior finals were June 2014, and pregame is set roughly at the beginning of January 2015), so if they've been together for less than six months, there could've been something going on between the pair. An alternative would be sometime in freshman year, when Juniper would've been recently out and before the commencement of her relationship with the nonexistent Jay. Juniper can be an awkward person (as seen by her recent cafeteria antics), but she'd still be chill with Abby regardless, and would still definitely want to hang out with her and her cats :3 I propose a pretty solid friendship, with some sort of past involvement if you want Abby to be a lil' queer :3

Isaac: His poor reputation would make Lani feel awkward around him, because it's generally what she prides herself on (she tolerates others with poor reputations when there's a lack of malice between the pair). His antagonistic nature would probably annoy Lani; she'd probably actively avoid him through a surface-level dislike.

I detect a rather strong distaste for Isaac in Juniper's mouth. His attitude would irritate her to the moon and back, so it looks like there's a relatively mutual hatred forming here. Juniper, being the stubborn and persistent person she is, would equally vocalise her feelings about Isaac, which could create some very, very interesting screaming matches. Also, there's that connection with Oskar going on and...yeah. Yaaaaaaas enemies!!!
Okay, brain fart complete. Thanks for the suggestions and the cannon of friends/enemies/kiddies Ducky! Let me know what you think and I'll start adding Ty, Abby, Caedyn, and Isaac to the relationship lists :)
Version Six:
Lani Salder ?

Currently in conception

[+] Spoiler

Emprexx Plush
Mr. Danya

January 22nd, 2016, 7:19 pm #22

That all sounds perfect to me! Frabbreyd is fairly recent IIRC, like a couple months strong at best, so I think there's plenty of room for the timeline you outlined
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
[+] Spoiler
B062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
[+] Spoiler
B014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
Isaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars

NPCs:
Jacob Brooks: ... Character Theme: 1812 Overture-Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
[+] Spoiler
Blaise d'Aramitz: Blonde Hair, Black Lungs-Sorority Noise
Helena 'Hel" Fury: Okay, but riddle me this: where in the rulebook does it say it's not a series of automatic critical hits if I Flurry of Blows an ogre's nutsack like a speedbag? Bad Liar-Selena Gomez
Jeremiah Widdlestone: NOT--FOR--YOU 911/Mr. Lonely-Tyler The Creator
Damian Riccardo Maradona Reyes: I'll go all day, all week, all year if I gotta, big guy. Just try and stop me. Years Of War-Porter Robinson
Barbara "Babs" Mulaney: One. Deux. Tres. Vier. Fem. Yug. Haft. Aath. Dyev-yat. Dez. Might Tell You Tonight-Scissor Sisters
Zyzzx Rigs: Last of the first, folks. Light me up.You Know You Like It - DJ Snake ft.
AlunaGeorge
[+] Spoiler
Some Guy Probably: A thing he said? Character Theme: Flyers-Bradio
Alex Darby: Let's weigh what everyone brings to the table, and find a suitable compromise. It's in your best interest. Character theme: Devil's Gift-Shaman's Harvest
[+] Spoiler
Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

CoreyImperia
Cannon Fodder
CoreyImperia
Cannon Fodder

January 22nd, 2016, 11:05 pm #23

@DuckyB: Great! I've added them to their respective relationship lists :3
Version Six:
Lani Salder ?

Currently in conception

[+] Spoiler

Somersault
Survivor

January 26th, 2016, 12:31 am #24

Just responding to your ideas with relationships with Candice! I think they're a great idea!
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Keisha Higgins-Bell - "Sorry, but am I interrupting something?" - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Kelly Nguyen: "Finding the weather nice?" - Up We Go - LIGHTS
Memories:
Pregame: Universe
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Adele Jones: "Bitch, yes!" - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself
[+] Spoiler
Abaynesh Dula: Go away, I'm reading about the Cold War. - Cooking something up. - Raise Your Glass - P!nk
Janie Lyons: I'm the responsible one. Totally. - Keeping it under control. - Cry Me Out - Pixie Lott
[color=33d8568]Cleo Braithwaite[/color]: Fuckboi I know that's not my name in your mouth, or it's comin' back out with some teeth. - Planning her path. - Werkin Girls- Angel Haze
[+] Spoiler
Seema Desai - Striving for success. - "Planning is perfection, and I have many plans."
Melanie Washington - Hoping for happiness. - "Like, don't you think that's the whole point of acting? Getting people involved?
Lavender Lal - Aiming for attention. - "I'm not just her twin."
Sade Kagale - Bracing for burden. - "So, have tennis practice at 4, babysitting at 7, pick up my brother at 10? I can totally do that."
[+] Spoiler
Keisha by Ryuki!
Kelly by Ryuki!
Abaynesh by Ryuki!
Adele by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Candice Banks never had time. ((Given to Muninn!))