Extremely Late Relationship Thread

Skraal
Player
Skraal
Player

June 10th, 2012, 9:59 pm #1

I was going to hold off on this until I had submitted all of my characters, but I should probably start this while there's still any of pregame left...

My Characters:

Timothy Abrams:

Current Relationships:
[+] Spoiler

Riley Moon: Crush
Larson DeStefano: Fellow Band Member
Naomi Bell: Fellow Book Club Member
Joachim Lovelace: Close Friend
Eliza Patton:

Current Relationships:
[+] Spoiler
Cody Patton: Brother

Pregame-only characters:
[+] Spoiler
David Anderson : Depressed, introverted transfer student with an interest in video games, cross country running, anime and film in general. He's a member of the video games club, the anime club and the cross country team.

Current Relationships:
[+] Spoiler
Autumn Cobb: Fellow Cross-Country Team Member
Larson Destephano: Acquaintance

Douglas MacAllister : Neglected rich kid with an interest in amateur boxing and law. He's a member of the Aurora soccer team as well as the speech and debate club.

Current Relationships:
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler
Cards

Characters:
Timothy Abrams
Weapon: Replica Flamethrower
Current Status: Deceased
Kyle Fitzpatrick
Weapon: Bulletproof Vest
Eliza Patton (Adopted from laZardo)
Weapon: M-1 Garand
[+] Spoiler
Cards

Characters:
Oliver Lacroix Current Status: Alive
William "Bill" Dover Current Status: Alive
Salvatore "Sal" Bonaventura Current Status: Alive
Scott Fischer Current Status: Alive

Palhinuk
Cannon Fodder

June 11th, 2012, 12:51 am #2

Larson would probably know Timothy through band, and would probably be at least acquainted with David through video game circles.

Autumn would probably know David as well as a fellow track member.
------
"Is it perfect in our little Hell?"

Royce Chambers- "The photographer with a temper - Bunga Bunga parties, Video Games, and Vampires
Larson DeStefano- "Class clown and master prankster"
Autumn Cobb- "The drummer girl with a coffee habit" - Pardon the Dust

umop-ap!sdn
Player

June 11th, 2012, 3:55 am #3

Jaq and Joey are out, but Cassidy would be nice to them if she ever met them at least. I almost threw her in book club before deciding she (as a cheerleader and gymnast) would probably be too busy.

Lemme know! She's especially nice to quiet kids, but if she's never met em, she's never met em...

Delroy
Leader
Delroy
Leader

June 14th, 2012, 8:46 am #4

Travis is probably a stretch, but Geo is a gamer and desperately needs some friends, so....... yeah. David and her might know each other.
V5 characters:

Travis Webster - Whistling party animal with a roguish smile, quick wit, and without a care in the world.
[+] Spoiler

Made by Violent-Medic
Pregame: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11]

Island: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Back home: The Webster Household, and their reactions....

Violent-Medic
Winner

June 14th, 2012, 9:09 am #5

Naomi Bell would at least be acquaintanced with Timothy, as they're both members of the book club. Also, she has a similar interest in history.
[+] Spoiler

(Sprites courtesy of the awesome Fenris.)

B020 - Daniel "Danny" Brooks | Weapon: Portable CD player with batteries | DECEASED
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: N/A
V6 - 1 2 3 4

G002 - Lillian "Lily" Caldwell | Weapon: Army Helmet | DECEASED
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

G043 - Clarice Halwood | Weapon: Can of Air Freshener | ALIVE
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[+] Spoiler
B020 - Joe Carrasco | Weapon: Dressage Whip | DECEASED - "All the wishes... impossible. Gun's enough."
PREGAME - Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Prom: 1 2 3 4
V5 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

G003 - Naomi Bell | Weapon: Electric Hedge Trimmers | DECEASED - "S-s-stop."
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Prom: 1
V5 - 1 2 | Meanwhile - 1

G043 - Mallory McCormick | Weapon: Flathead Screwdriver | DECEASED - "Okay... Hospital... Then tennis..."
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
V5 - 1 2 3 4 5 | Meanwhile - 1

Cosmonologist
Cannon Fodder
Cosmonologist
Cannon Fodder

June 18th, 2012, 2:00 am #6

Mitchell digs both anime and games and is a member of both clubs. He could bond with David over these. He has also been through some issues in the past and could empathize with David's depression. Mitchell also enjoys fictional worlds, from experiencing them to writing them. I think Mitchell and David would get along swell, if David is OK with Mitchell no restraint towards honesty.

Mark loves his ancient history, including the battles that are involved in it. Though he isn't into model making, he'd probably enjoy re-enacting epics battles from ages long past with Timothy. He favors medieval history more, but still enjoys other times like Rome and Greece. They might, however, be at odds over their opposite opinions towards the outdoors. Maybe they could be vitriolic?
Mitchell Burroughs - "If you don't like the truth, then change it"
Finally on his way home from Challenge Accepted

Skraal
Player
Skraal
Player

August 4th, 2012, 7:05 pm #7

I just added my third character, Douglas MacAllister to the list. I'm sorry for being so late to reply to this.

@Delroy: If Geo still needs friends, she's welcome to have David.

@Cosmologist: I think Mitchell and David would get along very well, so I can put them up as friends if it's okay with you.
[+] Spoiler
Cards

Characters:
Timothy Abrams
Kyle Fitzpatrick
[+] Spoiler
Cards

Characters:

Cosmonologist
Cannon Fodder
Cosmonologist
Cannon Fodder

March 31st, 2013, 1:27 pm #8

Extremely late reply, my apologies.

I'm happy for you to add him to your list. I'll do the same.
Mitchell Burroughs - "If you don't like the truth, then change it"
Finally on his way home from Challenge Accepted

Skraal
Player
Skraal
Player

April 29th, 2013, 11:09 pm #9

I've spoilered David and Douglas since I won't be able to bring them into V5 proper.

Anyone have any last-minute relationship ideas for Timothy?
[+] Spoiler
Cards

Characters:
Timothy Abrams
Kyle Fitzpatrick
[+] Spoiler
Cards

Characters:

SansaSaver
Player

April 29th, 2013, 11:38 pm #10

Maynard could be friends with Timothy through their mutual book club membership and interest in more fantastical stories, as well as their interest in history. Mirabella takes Latin as well (I made a passing reference to it in a post...somewhere), and she takes an interest in reading, so I'm sure that they could maybe possibly be friends as well.
Version Seven:
Tristan O?Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson
[+] Spoiler
Version Five:
B049 ? Maynard Hurst
G060 ? Mirabella Strong

Version Six:
B004 ? Joshua Bracewell
? Adopted by Ciel
G026 ? Hazel Jung ? Adopted by Ruggahissy
B027 ? Oskar Pearce ? Adopted by NAFT

NotAFlyingToy
Winner

April 29th, 2013, 11:42 pm #11

Hansel and Timothy may get along based on their mutual like of keeping to themselves - sort of a loners band together ruling. They could also dislike each other for much the same reason.

Link in signature. Thoughts?
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.
[+] Spoiler
We've yet to live and soon will fall.

B027: Oskar Pearce has his shields up -- Step back from it, Jane. (Adopted from SansaSaver!)
[+] Spoiler
We've fought and fought and lost it all.

G063: Natali Greer fell into sadness and couldn't get out -- Everything was going to be alright. (Adopted Posthumously from backslash!)
B067: Brandon Baxter died as he lived -- On his own terms.
B076: Hansel Williams wasn't wrong, in the end -- I wouldn't change anything. Not a goddamn thing.
[+] Spoiler
Here in the wings, we wait for the call.

Jaden Bertelli wants you to be better -- Work harder, no excuses.
Miley Sacramento isn't looking for the long-term -- Like, why are the democrats an elephant, anyway?
Robert Munnings hates your favourite teacher -- We hurt ourselves so that others can't.
Kelsey Hamilton is going to be the best in the world -- Out of my way, dead man.
Asher Glas really admires the way you carry yourself -- Oh, hey - let me get that for you.
"Skinny" Trevor Sharpe would sell the shirt off of your back -- Pick your poison.

Skraal
Player
Skraal
Player

April 30th, 2013, 12:08 am #12

Sansa: Maynard sounds like a pretty good friend for Timothy, and he'd probably know Mirabelle from his Latin classes, since I can imagine that there'd be few other students there.

Naft: I don't really know if introversion is enough of a common factor to make them friends, but I could see them disliking each other due to Timothy's interests in science and learning in general conflicting with Hansel's hostility towards intellectualism.

[+] Spoiler
Cards

Characters:
Timothy Abrams
Kyle Fitzpatrick
[+] Spoiler
Cards

Characters:

NotAFlyingToy
Winner

April 30th, 2013, 12:16 am #13

Aha! Perfect. That sounds awesome. 'Enemies' would likely be too strong a word, but I can see them putting each other's backs up.

Thanks, Skraal!
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.
[+] Spoiler
We've yet to live and soon will fall.

B027: Oskar Pearce has his shields up -- Step back from it, Jane. (Adopted from SansaSaver!)
[+] Spoiler
We've fought and fought and lost it all.

G063: Natali Greer fell into sadness and couldn't get out -- Everything was going to be alright. (Adopted Posthumously from backslash!)
B067: Brandon Baxter died as he lived -- On his own terms.
B076: Hansel Williams wasn't wrong, in the end -- I wouldn't change anything. Not a goddamn thing.
[+] Spoiler
Here in the wings, we wait for the call.

Jaden Bertelli wants you to be better -- Work harder, no excuses.
Miley Sacramento isn't looking for the long-term -- Like, why are the democrats an elephant, anyway?
Robert Munnings hates your favourite teacher -- We hurt ourselves so that others can't.
Kelsey Hamilton is going to be the best in the world -- Out of my way, dead man.
Asher Glas really admires the way you carry yourself -- Oh, hey - let me get that for you.
"Skinny" Trevor Sharpe would sell the shirt off of your back -- Pick your poison.

Emprexx Plush
Mr. Danya

April 30th, 2013, 12:56 am #14

Timothy's model-making and love of imaginary warfare would interest Garrett. He's really into that sort of thing, and he has the type of attitude where you basically have to be openly antagonistic to put him off, so I don't see him having any issue with Timothy's lack of social graces. At the least I can see them being good acquaintances and model buddies.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
[+] Spoiler
B062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
[+] Spoiler
B014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
Isaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars

NPCs:
Jacob Brooks: ... Character Theme: 1812 Overture-Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
[+] Spoiler
Blaise d'Aramitz: Blonde Hair, Black Lungs-Sorority Noise
Helena 'Hel" Fury: Okay, but riddle me this: where in the rulebook does it say it's not a series of automatic critical hits if I Flurry of Blows an ogre's nutsack like a speedbag? Bad Liar-Selena Gomez
Jeremiah Widdlestone: NOT--FOR--YOU 911/Mr. Lonely-Tyler The Creator
Damian Riccardo Maradona Reyes: I'll go all day, all week, all year if I gotta, big guy. Just try and stop me. Years Of War-Porter Robinson
Barbara "Babs" Mulaney: One. Deux. Tres. Vier. Fem. Yug. Haft. Aath. Dyev-yat. Dez. Might Tell You Tonight-Scissor Sisters
Zyzzx Rigs: Last of the first, folks. Light me up.You Know You Like It - DJ Snake ft.
AlunaGeorge
[+] Spoiler
Some Guy Probably: A thing he said? Character Theme: Flyers-Bradio
Alex Darby: Let's weigh what everyone brings to the table, and find a suitable compromise. It's in your best interest. Character theme: Devil's Gift-Shaman's Harvest
[+] Spoiler
Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Skraal
Player
Skraal
Player

April 30th, 2013, 1:04 am #15

Yeah, I can see Garrett being a friend to Timothy, with them sharing such a niche hobby and all.
[+] Spoiler
Cards

Characters:
Timothy Abrams
Kyle Fitzpatrick