Espi Draws

Espi
Winner

November 18th, 2014, 12:51 pm #1

I've been on a bit of a drawing kick lately. I'm not fantastic, but I've been having fun. I figured that, people like their stuff being drawn, and I like drawing, so why not combine the two and make a request thread?

For now, I'll limit myself to SOTF characters or concepts, but you can request any of your own kids. If they have a profile, link it, and if not, write up a quick description.

Here's a sample of something I've drawn before. These are my V6 concepts:

It's just a quick pencil sketch colored with crayon, so expect about that kind of quality if you make a request. Sorry.

I'll take 5 for now before closing up the queue. Have at it!
V5: Cut Short
Theodore Fletcher
Nina Clarke
Gwen O'Connor

V6: Broken Down
Alice Baker (->Aura)
Henry Spencer
Blair Moore

V7: Unprepared
Rhonda Lawson[/b
Toby Underwood
Paloma Salt

Winner
Winner

November 18th, 2014, 4:57 pm #2

Mmh, your concepts look pretty nice! I think I can think of the visually now. Uh, maybe Forrest.

SansaSaver
Player

November 18th, 2014, 5:56 pm #3

Wow, these are actually super cool. Espi! <3 They’re all nice and distinctive from each other, I really like ‘em! I’d love love love if you could pretty please draw Oskar for meee? I’ve already written up his a appearance, so I’ll just spoiler it here~
[+] Spoiler
Oskar is notably diminutive in appearance, standing fractionally above 5’2” and fluctuating around 108 pounds. He lacks much in the way of tone or definition, though he possesses a slender build that he maintains via a strict diet and a moderate amount of exercise. It’s obvious from a glance that Oskar places a large amount of stock in his appearance, making a concerted effort to look his best at all times. Oskar devotes a large portion of his free time to his appearance, undergoing daily facial routines that’ve left his naturally pale skin free of blemishes; regularly whitening his teeth; and shaving his legs. Oskar’s never been described as ‘handsome’, though he’s often been labeled as ‘pretty’ or ‘cute’ in its place; his features being pleasant, if not a little plain. He’s also fairly androgynous in appearance and is often mistaken for a girl, something not helped by his high-pitched voice and fairly effeminate mannerisms. Ovular in shape, Oskar’s face is accented with wide blue eyes and a button nose that leads way to a pair of plump and cupid’s bow lips, which are currently adorned with a set of spiderbites - a piercing he’s worn since sophomore year. His strawberry blonde hair reaches his shoulders and is accentuated by a lengthy ‘emo fringe’ that’s typically brushed lightly to the side and reaches past his right eye. It’s naturally curly in nature and tends to flare out near the ends, though Oskar straightens it religiously, thinking it looks neater that way. He usually leaves it down, though it’s not uncommon to see it pulled back into a ponytail and restrained by brightly-coloured bow.

Due to his family’s fragile economic situation, Oskar can’t afford much in the way of brand-names or designer clothing; though a combination of his frugal spending and keen eye for bargains goes some way towards remedying that. He favours bright colours and intricate patterns, and it’s unusual to see his body unadorned by one of several accessories - including multicoloured bow-ties, braces, and bizarre earrings. Oskar usually carries a cream-coloured messenger bag on his person, adorned with several buttons advertising his favoured musicians or containing inspirational quotes. When abducted, Oskar was wearing a short-sleeved beige button-down with spiral embellishments in blue, red, and white beneath bright purple braces with a matching bow-tie. Below this, he wore a pair of tight grey jean shorts and bright magenta knee-high socks, as well a pair of newly-bought salmon coloured loafers and his messenger bag.
Version Seven:
Tristan O?Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson
[+] Spoiler
Version Five:
B049 ? Maynard Hurst
G060 ? Mirabella Strong

Version Six:
B004 ? Joshua Bracewell
? Adopted by Ciel
G026 ? Hazel Jung ? Adopted by Ruggahissy
B027 ? Oskar Pearce ? Adopted by NAFT

Dr. Freud
Survivor
Dr. Freud
Survivor

November 19th, 2014, 4:27 am #4

Fun! If you could draw Lily for me please, that would be awesome.
[+] Spoiler
Lily is 5'7” and weighs 158 lbs. She's got thick blonde hair down to the base of her neck. It's a bit frizzy, so she usually keeps it tied back in a low ponytail. She has pierced ears (just one in each ear), but hardly ever wears earrings. Occasionally she'll wear small studs or modest hoops. She's got pale skin that doesn't tan very easily, but will get a nasty sunburn if left in the sun for hours. She doesn't have any freckles on her cheeks, but has a small one one the left side of her broad nose. Her eyes are pale blue. She has a slight pear shape to her, carrying most of her weight in her butt and thighs. She mostly wears blue jeans that aren't skin tight, but aren't baggy either. In warmer weather, she'll usually wear plain t-shirts of varying colors. In cooler weather, she wears soft sweaters of varying patterns but all in a somewhat earthly color scheme. She wears flip-flops in the summertime, but otherwise she wears sneakers. She never wears makeup. She tried it once or twice in middle school, but then decided that it was too much of a hassle, and thought that she looked a little stupid with it on, anyway. On the day of the abduction she was wearing blue jeans, a light blue tank top, a brown-toned chenille sweater, and slightly worn black sneakers with turquoise trim.
"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." -Sigmund Freud

Espi
Winner

November 19th, 2014, 3:55 pm #5

First three requests are done!

NOTE: I did experiment a lot with the style to improve the overall quality. I can make more chibi-style drawings if you'd prefer, but this is a more well-proportioned picture in my opinion.

I apologize for Oskar's huge arms.
Theodore Fletcher
Nina Clarke
Gwen O'Connor

Alice Baker (->Aura)
Henry Spencer
Blair Moore

Rhonda Lawson[/b
Toby Underwood
Paloma Salt

Dr. Freud
Survivor
Dr. Freud
Survivor

November 19th, 2014, 4:22 pm #6

Thanks Espi!
"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." -Sigmund Freud

Winner
Winner

November 19th, 2014, 6:30 pm #7

Wow, thanks they look good! I'm hyped for V6 already.

SansaSaver
Player

November 19th, 2014, 9:33 pm #8

Wow, this is so cool, Espi! I really really love it! <3
Could I please request Will too? c:
Version Seven:
Tristan O?Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson
[+] Spoiler
Version Five:
B049 ? Maynard Hurst
G060 ? Mirabella Strong

Version Six:
B004 ? Joshua Bracewell
? Adopted by Ciel
G026 ? Hazel Jung ? Adopted by Ruggahissy
B027 ? Oskar Pearce ? Adopted by NAFT

Espi
Winner

November 23rd, 2014, 4:39 pm #9

Update; Will is drawn, but I can't upload him just yet. I'd definitely like to get a few more requests though!
=
Theodore Fletcher
Nina Clarke
Gwen O'Connor

Alice Baker (->Aura)
Henry Spencer
Blair Moore

Rhonda Lawson[/b
Toby Underwood
Paloma Salt

NotAFlyingToy
Winner

November 24th, 2014, 1:58 pm #10

You should totally draw Matt.
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.
[+] Spoiler
We've yet to live and soon will fall.

B027: Oskar Pearce has his shields up -- Step back from it, Jane. (Adopted from SansaSaver!)
[+] Spoiler
We've fought and fought and lost it all.

G063: Natali Greer fell into sadness and couldn't get out -- Everything was going to be alright. (Adopted Posthumously from backslash!)
B067: Brandon Baxter died as he lived -- On his own terms.
B076: Hansel Williams wasn't wrong, in the end -- I wouldn't change anything. Not a goddamn thing.
[+] Spoiler
Here in the wings, we wait for the call.

Jaden Bertelli wants you to be better -- Work harder, no excuses.
Miley Sacramento isn't looking for the long-term -- Like, why are the democrats an elephant, anyway?
Robert Munnings hates your favourite teacher -- We hurt ourselves so that others can't.
Kelsey Hamilton is going to be the best in the world -- Out of my way, dead man.
Asher Glas really admires the way you carry yourself -- Oh, hey - let me get that for you.
"Skinny" Trevor Sharpe would sell the shirt off of your back -- Pick your poison.

Espi
Winner

December 8th, 2014, 2:48 pm #11

THIS IS STILL A THING

Still taking additional requests as well!
Theodore Fletcher
Nina Clarke
Gwen O'Connor

Alice Baker (->Aura)
Henry Spencer
Blair Moore

Rhonda Lawson[/b
Toby Underwood
Paloma Salt

Espi
Winner

March 26th, 2015, 2:56 pm #12

Bumping this up with some art!

This here's my attempt at sketching a Pathfinder character of mine. He's an evil cleric and necromancer.

By the way, I'm still open to doing requests if people are interested! I'm wiling to do previous characters or concepts, so have at!
Theodore Fletcher
Nina Clarke
Gwen O'Connor

Alice Baker (->Aura)
Henry Spencer
Blair Moore

Rhonda Lawson[/b
Toby Underwood
Paloma Salt

Aura
Winner
Aura
Winner

March 29th, 2015, 4:15 am #13

Could you draw Angie Hart, please?

[+] Spoiler
v5 Characters:

B029- Matt Masters- DECEASED (114/152)

B043- Adonis Alba- DECEASED (124/152)

G051- Stacey Mordetsky- DECEASED (136/152)

Espi
Winner

April 13th, 2015, 9:46 pm #14

OH MAN DO I SUCK

Seriously though, I apologize for the long wait. My access to a scanner was limited. But today I finally scanned my picture of Angie!

If you have any changes to request I'm open to suggestions!
Theodore Fletcher
Nina Clarke
Gwen O'Connor

Alice Baker (->Aura)
Henry Spencer
Blair Moore

Rhonda Lawson[/b
Toby Underwood
Paloma Salt

MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank

April 21st, 2015, 9:22 am #15

Heya, Espi! I opened this a few days ago to post a comment and then somehow spaced. Anyways, I just wanted to say that these are really cool. I especially dig the necromancer's hat. He looks like he's going to do evil in style.