Aloha
Contender

March 28th, 2014, 11:59 pm #16

Before James could reply, the speakers came on for the announcement. Veronica groaned and sighed in relief. She had lived to see another day.

The announcer went on to say that they've gotten slow on the killings before moving on to the list of the dead. Veronica listened quietly and attentively to the spiel of her deceased classmates, quietly mourning and getting quite nervous. Most of these kids were ones she'd never heard of before that somehow made it this far before dying. The herd was thinning out, and sooner or later Veronica would be forced into a situation with an experienced killer. She gripped her tire iron in her hand nervously as the man concluded the list.

Then came danger zones. With any luck they'd have to bolt from this place too; just the terrorists' way of shitting with them. Veronica had seen nobody but James for the past two days, and clearly they didn't want that; she and James were clearly just some background characters to be killed off and forgotten, only remembered as being a part of someone's killcount. Sighing, she went over to move the barricade.

"As such, for the remainder of the game, you're all to stick to the north-western, built up section of the island."

Her heart sank.

"That means that the Woodlands, the Nuclear Plant, the Nuclear Living Site, the Airstrip, the Golf Course..."

Shit.

Veronica wasted to time in shoving over the barricade and scooping up her bag. James probably didn't need being told. They've been through this before; the two knew what to do. She glanced down at her map; they were fairly close to an open spot, and they'll probably head over there. She figured that James would follow her lead too.

Without waiting, she dashed out the door, down the hall and into the night. It wasn't raining and fairly clear out; to be honest, it was pleasant weather. Her collar began beeping, and Veronica ran.

((Veronica McDonald continued in Dreams Walk on Powerlines))
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald is DEAD and armed with a tire iron (formerly J.R. Rizzolo's) >> "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..."
Current: Left unheard in Dreams Walk on Powerlines

B033: Jason Meyers is DEAD and armed with a Smith & Wesson .357 Revolver >> First one to die is the first one out, even if it's to heaven instead of home.
Current: Went home in In Situ

G049: Natalia "Koala" Kowalski is DEAD and armed with a Tufts 17/23 Dental Explorer, a small metal rod, and an empty syringe >> "J-Joey?"
Current: Dead again in Once Again
[+] Spoiler
G003: Bridgette Sommerfeld is DEAD and armed with a toothbrush & toothpaste >> ""You-y-y-y-y-"
Current: Safer than sorry in In This Starless Night (handled by backslash)

B007: Jasper Bustamante is DEAD and unarmed >> "Don't let me die like this."
Current: All alone in Thanatophobia (handled by Cicada Days)

B031: Samuel Howard is DEAD and armed with a crossbow (20 bolts) >> "Fuck you."
Current: Never stood a chance in Into the Veil

~*~

Haley Juarez is ALIVE >> Living life to the fullest
Current: Being immature in Everything You've Always Wanted to Know
[+] Spoiler
Alison Bernhiesel is ALIVE >> A born leader
Current: In Transit
Mark Nathan "Nate" Malaqui is ALIVE >> Head in the clouds
Theodore "Teddy" Nunes-White is ALIVE >> Recovering pessimist
Robin Mireles is ALIVE >> Grand slam
[+] Spoiler
Karen "Shiloh" Legere >> She's free
[+] Spoiler
wrote:[21:51] Zarina: "and then Naft rode Aloha's large purple crab all night long, in a hypothetical future where Aloha is at the age of consent"
[21:51] Zarina: the end
wrote:[19:06] Aloha: Oh jeez one of my ACNL villagers gave me a shirt they were just wearing
[19:06] Aloha: warning me that it was "still warm"
[19:09] Aloha: My other ACNL villager just gave me his toilet w h a t
[19:09] Skraal: "It's still warm"
wrote:[00:15] Zarina: I think we're pretty lighthearted for a bunch of people writing about mass murder
wrote:Kyoko Sakura-chan - Today at 5:01 PM
In Hawaiian, Aloha means "Hello" and "Goodbye," the latter of which is appropriate considering how fast his V6 cast died
[+] Spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald by Mimi
B033: Jason Meyers by Mimi (now with a dead version courteous of Naft!)
Two sprites of Bridgette Sommerfeld by Fenris
Two sprites of Jasper Bustamante by Fenris
Open to constructive criticism!

LordB
Cannon Fodder

March 29th, 2014, 12:11 pm #17

Before James could make it clear that he agreed with Veronica's view on playing, the announcements started again. He listened to the usual readout of names, barely taking in the deaths of his former classmates as he waited for the important section; Danger Zones. He hoped that they'd be able to stay here for a bit longer, sort out a proper plan for the remainder of the game.

Then they read out half the damn places on the island.

Shit, shit, shit.

James scrambled for his stuff, grabbing his bag as he went for the exit. Veronica had moved much faster than him and was already out of the door. He wasn't too far behind her when he stopped in his tracks and turned back towards the room they'd been talking in.

He'd forgotten the Clue box. His Clue box.

Knocking over a bench, he scooped up the battered cardboard box and ran for the exit as fast as he could. James had no idea how much time he had before his collar blew, so he sprinted faster into the night. He could just make out Veronica leaving the area some way ahead of him and ran after her. She seemed to be going much faster than him and didn't look back. James' collar began to beep as he rushed ahead into the dark, trying to keep up with his only friend on the island. He began to panic.

Don't you leave me, don't you fucking leave me here!

((James Wade continued in Life's a Beach))
[+] Spoiler

B073: James Wade - Deceased
Weapon: Clue board game (Destroyed)
Current Location: Bled out in The Mad and Hungry Dogs
Threads: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - X