backslash
Mr. Danya

February 5th, 2015, 2:43 am #16

Sasha needs a steady supply of pot to bicker over with Ulysses. They also bicker over whose turn it is to meet up with him and buy it, and who was short on cash the last time.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
[+] Spoiler
V5:
G063 Natali Greer was just unlucky.
B047 Marcus Leung lost his way. (Adopted from Solomir.)

V6:
B001 Min-jae Parker is locked away.
B021 Crist?bal Morales let his guard down.
G017 Raina Rose got washed away.
G003 Bridgette Sommerfeld got a shock. (Adopted from Aloha.)
G029 Georgia Lee Day went home. (Adopted from frogue.)
Nathan Lovegrove was left behind.

V7 Pregame:
Myles Roux is considering his options.
Dolores Upton is exploring the past.
Andy Silverman is balling out.
Siyanda Nagi is on the run.
Mercy Ames is passing judgment.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler

Inge
Player
Inge
Player

February 5th, 2015, 7:01 pm #17

Considering some of his friends are pot users, Seth would get in on that shit.
[+] Spoiler
Serena Waters
Will Mckinley
[+] Spoiler
Seth Dunn
Sean Leibowitz
I do let's plays on my youtube channel here.

NotAFlyingToy
Winner

February 5th, 2015, 9:38 pm #18

Teive wrote: B$ Would be a fairly consistent user of uppers and psychedelics. But I think his big thing would be getting tobacco, rolling papers, and filters so he could smoke hand rolled cigarettes. He's too young to get it himself, and maybe can't find a fake ID. Is that something Skinny travels in?

I think Nathaniel would try to see if Skinny could get any diet pills/appetite suppressants.
Diet pills/appetite suppressants are trickier than the normal fare and would likely cost Nathaniel quite a bit.

Tobacco and papers are much less tricky.
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.
[+] Spoiler
We've yet to live and soon will fall.

B027: Oskar Pearce has his shields up -- Step back from it, Jane. (Adopted from SansaSaver!)
[+] Spoiler
We've fought and fought and lost it all.

G063: Natali Greer fell into sadness and couldn't get out -- Everything was going to be alright. (Adopted Posthumously from backslash!)
B067: Brandon Baxter died as he lived -- On his own terms.
B076: Hansel Williams wasn't wrong, in the end -- I wouldn't change anything. Not a goddamn thing.
[+] Spoiler
Here in the wings, we wait for the call.

Jaden Bertelli wants you to be better -- Work harder, no excuses.
Miley Sacramento isn't looking for the long-term -- Like, why are the democrats an elephant, anyway?
Robert Munnings hates your favourite teacher -- We hurt ourselves so that others can't.
Kelsey Hamilton is going to be the best in the world -- Out of my way, dead man.
Asher Glas really admires the way you carry yourself -- Oh, hey - let me get that for you.
"Skinny" Trevor Sharpe would sell the shirt off of your back -- Pick your poison.

Deamon
Mr. Danya
Deamon
Mr. Danya

February 6th, 2015, 12:20 pm #19

Cameron would probably want some acid every so often.
Forrest Quin - At the Zoo
Bret Carter - On a date
Aliya Kimia Nemati - In Training
Arizona - Practicing
[+] Spoiler
Kimiko Kao - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯
Travis "Trav" Lynch - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞
Cameron Herrig - Ω - Ω - Ω
[+] Spoiler
Gray Emerson - "No. We don't follow."
Yasmin "Yaz" Carroll - "I don't really have a plan anymore."
Christopher Harlin - "You can look me in the eyes and shoot me."

The Burned Handler
Mr. Danya

February 6th, 2015, 6:28 pm #20

Thought up some competition for Skinny, but it's still in the super early concept stage where very little is concrete. I'm typing it up in one of the other threads too so I'll edit in a link or quote when it's done.
MurderWeasel getting impatient wrote:Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!
wrote:16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene
[+] Spoiler
wrote:11:55 Zarina turns out I work best with people when most of the people are dead
wrote:18:30 Slam Well we don't really do showers in the UK
wrote:05:57 *** Christian joined #sotf
05:58 shotgunkid oh crap
wrote:05:54 frogue i can be a time consuming process!
wrote:16:47 Irene "let it sit for half an hour, it's better when it's not so cold" he said.
16:47 Irene well...
16:48 Irene it exploaded.
16:48 Irene all over my hands.
Gianni no wrote:15:54 Aloha Leg cramps happened suddenly and i can't move X_X
15:55 Gianni wb :3
wrote:21:20 *** Persy joined #sotf
21:21 Gianni Hey Persy!
21:21 Namira my mutant alchemist
wrote:21:31 Pancapples [The weather] Was beautiful today.
21:33 Solitair oh no
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork Who doesn't want to rape Bro
wrote:17:30 Ohm Sweet, I'm using then
wrote:14:18 Wes 'm so hungry ;c
14:18 Wes :c8
14:18 Wes...
14:18 Wes fuck it
14:18 mib_7zyd33 That's not what you're supposed to do to food.
14:19 Imehal Nah, that's kinda par for the course around here.
14:19--- Ohm is away (Ew)
wrote:14:50Pancapples I kinda miss the Crusades now.
Bad Ohm! wrote:18:51*** RC quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
18:51 Ohmfg Yay!
Laur doesn't like people being in chat wrote:18:33 Laurels Agh, people are here
18:33*** Laurels quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Germany vs. Germany! wrote:18:47 RC I should send my list of ideas to SOTF_Help once I get rid of the dumb ones on the list
18:48 Bikriki so you want to send them an empty list?
wrote:19:40 uyugin taking bets on who will be the big douche in v6
19:40 Kilmarnock Actually I'm going with Laur.
wrote:14:01 Kilmarnock Girl!Slam was cute I guess.
wrote:11:29 Naft Dude uncool
11:29 Naft I was talking about conceptual penises and you made the penises real
wrote:13:59 Solitair I love seeing people get mentally broken

Fenris
Player

February 6th, 2015, 6:55 pm #21

Updated with a new character: Gwen would definitely be a customer of "fun stuff", so probably molly, occasionally LSD, occasionally pot. She'd also probably be the most pain in the neck customer ever- flirting endlessly with Skinny, trying to weasel her way out of paying right away ("You know I'm good for it, baby!") and generally being an annoying kid. She does always pay, eventually. But she's difficult about it. :P
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] Spoiler
Dante Luciano Valerio - Looking for penguins.
Then: None Now: [x] [x]
Ivy Langley - Holding hands.
Then: [x] [x] [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x]
Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - Drawing.
Then: [x] Now: [x] [x]
Axel Fontaine - Totally surrounded.
Then: [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Artem Fyodorov - Looking for a story.
Zen Alicea Feliciano - Hanging out with squirrels!
Then: [x] Now: [x]

[+] Spoiler
Gwendolyn "Gwen" Carlisle - Looking for attention.
Moira Bellamy - Looking for help.
Rory Wrona - Looking for some quiet.
Salvador "Sal" Mendoza - Looking for an argument.
Dylan MacKenna - Looking for a revolution.

The Burned Handler
Mr. Danya

February 7th, 2015, 1:40 am #22

Might as well just post it as a reply then. Here's what I have so far with my first thoughts on Curtis Weldon, the rival dealer:
wrote:Curtis Weldon (working name for now): So far the only concept of mine who's a white dude (unless I suddenly decide he's actually a dudette). Anime buff, powerlifter... drug dealer?! Raised in a pretty far right household but is starting to become more socially aware and, while still weighed down by some of the family prejudices, is slowly trying to broaden his perspective as sort of rebellion. Being groomed to follow dad's path in life but doesn't know if he particularly wants to. Dad might himself be involved in the drug trade and that could be why Curtis deals. Haven't decided how he gets his product but I do have one idea I'm floating by staff currently. He's Naft's Trevor's direct competition and probably undercuts Trevor by pricing his stuff very slightly cheaper than Trevor's, as well as being a nicer dude on the outside - there's a non-zero chance he sells to students from the other Kingman schools too. Powerlifts for competition as well as fun, and he's capable of some seriously impressive feats of strength. He's a member of Cochise's anime club, if not the president at least an important officer; I think the anime club is one of the ways he distributes his product, but it's also a legitimate interest. He has veto power and makes sure the creepy shit in anime stays out - he prefers the old school or more artistic stuff but is totally fine with lighter anime too. He has a genuine interest in Japanese culture and such as opposed to the stereotypical weeaboo Japan-worship, and is willing to admit the more fucked up parts of Japan; it doesn't stop him from planning a trip there, probably for the end of the year, and he might or might not want to do the slightly-cliché teach English in Japan thing. He's rather well-read in non-anime stuff too and I think tries to cultivate a cultured, pleasant image, though he's not going to go full on pretentious and wear suits to school or anything. He's a somewhat brutish looking guy, sorta the stereotypical biker image I suppose, but is courteous and well-spoken and tries to take care of his friends and customers, especially since if he's decent to people it's less likely that should they be caught with something they flip on him. He'll usually be there to coach you through your first time trying something, and he puts his foot down when it comes to selling shit that'll really fuck you up; do not ask him for something like meth, heroin or krokodil. He just won't do it.

Possible fun fact: I think he might be on choir, too, and he enjoys singing and has one hell of a singing voice. His "Ave Maria" could bring a tear to the eye.
Let me know how these guys might get on outside of being direct competitors, Naft, and y'all can let me know if any of yours might buy from him too.
MurderWeasel getting impatient wrote:Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!
wrote:16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene
[+] Spoiler
wrote:11:55 Zarina turns out I work best with people when most of the people are dead
wrote:18:30 Slam Well we don't really do showers in the UK
wrote:05:57 *** Christian joined #sotf
05:58 shotgunkid oh crap
wrote:05:54 frogue i can be a time consuming process!
wrote:16:47 Irene "let it sit for half an hour, it's better when it's not so cold" he said.
16:47 Irene well...
16:48 Irene it exploaded.
16:48 Irene all over my hands.
Gianni no wrote:15:54 Aloha Leg cramps happened suddenly and i can't move X_X
15:55 Gianni wb :3
wrote:21:20 *** Persy joined #sotf
21:21 Gianni Hey Persy!
21:21 Namira my mutant alchemist
wrote:21:31 Pancapples [The weather] Was beautiful today.
21:33 Solitair oh no
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork Who doesn't want to rape Bro
wrote:17:30 Ohm Sweet, I'm using then
wrote:14:18 Wes 'm so hungry ;c
14:18 Wes :c8
14:18 Wes...
14:18 Wes fuck it
14:18 mib_7zyd33 That's not what you're supposed to do to food.
14:19 Imehal Nah, that's kinda par for the course around here.
14:19--- Ohm is away (Ew)
wrote:14:50Pancapples I kinda miss the Crusades now.
Bad Ohm! wrote:18:51*** RC quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
18:51 Ohmfg Yay!
Laur doesn't like people being in chat wrote:18:33 Laurels Agh, people are here
18:33*** Laurels quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Germany vs. Germany! wrote:18:47 RC I should send my list of ideas to SOTF_Help once I get rid of the dumb ones on the list
18:48 Bikriki so you want to send them an empty list?
wrote:19:40 uyugin taking bets on who will be the big douche in v6
19:40 Kilmarnock Actually I'm going with Laur.
wrote:14:01 Kilmarnock Girl!Slam was cute I guess.
wrote:11:29 Naft Dude uncool
11:29 Naft I was talking about conceptual penises and you made the penises real
wrote:13:59 Solitair I love seeing people get mentally broken

Dr. Freud
Survivor
Dr. Freud
Survivor

March 1st, 2015, 10:41 pm #23

One of my characters, Jessica Myers, is a pretty hard core party girl. She smokes weed and drinks pretty heavily. Not sure yet if she'll be into other stuff.
"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." -Sigmund Freud

Cicada Days
Winner

April 14th, 2015, 2:29 am #24

What's the heaviest stuff this dude'll have? Asimah goes hard as hell, she's in the market for sources of cocaine and heroin. If he can't land that stuff for her she's pretty good on getting her lighter stuff like ganj, acid, LSD, and the like from him. She's super friendly, probably hit on him once or twice, and always handles her payments in cold cash.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
"C'mon! It's just a prank, bro."

- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4
Unofficial Theme : 'When it's clear to everybody I'm always the last to know.'
Extra art by Mimi! (1)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Sprite credit to Yugikun (Beryl Mahelona, Gyu-ri Christensen, and Demetri Fustcher) and Fenris (Charelle Chernyshyova, Ramsey Cortez, and Joanne Coleman).
[+] Spoiler
Character Relationships (no longer updated)
Hero | Swap
[+] Spoiler

B036 - Dead
(Adopted from Yugikun)
[+] Spoiler
"And you were the one looking to pick a fight. Don't complain when you don't get the one you want."
- Memories - 1 2 3 4 5 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 - Sadie Hawkins - 1 2
[+] Spoiler
"Hope that's good enough."
- Arsenal - Bag of dried chipotle chilies (LOST)
- Island - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
- Meanwhile - 1 2
[+] Spoiler

G047 - Dead
[+] Spoiler
"It's Tina."
- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 - Sadie Hawkins -
[+] Spoiler
"You're nothing."
- Arsenal - The 'Man Catcher' (LOST)
- Island - 1 2
- Meanwhile - 1
- ??? - 1
Sprite credit to Fenris (Ben Fields) and Yugikun (Tina Luz).

NotAFlyingToy
Winner

April 14th, 2015, 12:17 pm #25

Cicada Days wrote:What's the heaviest stuff this dude'll have? Asimah goes hard as hell, she's in the market for sources of cocaine and heroin. If he can't land that stuff for her she's pretty good on getting her lighter stuff like ganj, acid, LSD, and the like from him. She's super friendly, probably hit on him once or twice, and always handles her payments in cold cash.
Coke's an easy market, H is... far far dirtier. Skinny probably won't touch the stuff, just based on how costly it is to bring in. The problem with Heroin is that mostly it's an imported drug that gets filtered down, and importing drugs as a general rule is very high level crime. Skinny's mostly just a peddler.

But he can totally give you the pearly nose-treats.
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.
[+] Spoiler
We've yet to live and soon will fall.

B027: Oskar Pearce has his shields up -- Step back from it, Jane. (Adopted from SansaSaver!)
[+] Spoiler
We've fought and fought and lost it all.

G063: Natali Greer fell into sadness and couldn't get out -- Everything was going to be alright. (Adopted Posthumously from backslash!)
B067: Brandon Baxter died as he lived -- On his own terms.
B076: Hansel Williams wasn't wrong, in the end -- I wouldn't change anything. Not a goddamn thing.
[+] Spoiler
Here in the wings, we wait for the call.

Jaden Bertelli wants you to be better -- Work harder, no excuses.
Miley Sacramento isn't looking for the long-term -- Like, why are the democrats an elephant, anyway?
Robert Munnings hates your favourite teacher -- We hurt ourselves so that others can't.
Kelsey Hamilton is going to be the best in the world -- Out of my way, dead man.
Asher Glas really admires the way you carry yourself -- Oh, hey - let me get that for you.
"Skinny" Trevor Sharpe would sell the shirt off of your back -- Pick your poison.