Cause I prefer less pre-game planning but at this rate none of my children will have any friends and a father has to control his children's social lives very precisely. So let's see who's what:
- [+] Spoiler
- Caucasian sandy blonde with a sexy pair of glasses (Bad enough vision that without them reading is pretty much impossible barring some serious squinting, but not so bad that he's gonna walk into any trees) and major track team enthusiast; considers it his only talent and thus dedicates himself to running for most of his spare time. Very much an introvert, rarely speaking unless addressed personally or feeling that something needs to be said, but he's by no means antisocial. Chiselled features and friendly enough attitude make repeat conversations very possible, though forming a connection with him can prove troublesome as he still enjoys his personal space. Also is deep in the closet to pretty much everyone save a select few who will be decided when it's decided, but how well he hides it is a bit of another matter.
Ryan needs a few homies to be close with but isn't really seeking a large group to hang out with; a small size group to tag along with would work wonders. Fellow track members get bonus points but people have lives outside their sports foos it's not like you have to run and get all sweaty and shirtless to catch his interest. No boyfriend volunteers cause I'm still gonna find one of those through pre-game.
- [+] Spoiler
- Son of the Hippy IV: The Creature from the Deep Purple. Dave is a man who spends 99% of his time looking to think of someone else, whether it be through the latest volunteering mission to change the face of the world or looking to hang out with some of his friends; the other 1% of his time is spent painting and sleeping, and everything in between. Dave can have a lot going on at any one time, but if you can keep up with him he's one of the most considerate people you'll ever meet, and a loyal friend in a rut. Just don't throw any overly complex ideas his way: he's not the brightest fellow out there.
Dave needs friends, lots and lots of friends. He also could do with some buddies who were members of Aurora's former Student Volunteer Club (Which he is currently trying to rebuild), but other than that he just needs loads of pals and maybe some people he's rubbed the wrong way with his overenthusiasm.
- [+] Spoiler
- Gabriella 'Gabby' Parker is a girl who lives for the stage. Graced with a fine voice and the chops to use it in front of a crowd, she has been partnered with her best friend [insert name that is yet to be made but handler is already confirmed] as her musical accompiant for some time now, the two enjoying a small amount of success in local open mic nights and the such. But Gabby isn't content to settle for just being a one night nomination the rest of her musical career, despite the dangers of stardom thrown into her face by her parents. Gabby wants to be the star! Even if she can sometimes unwittingly let the crowd go to her head and forget that she's a two person act, being up on stage with all eyes on her makes Gabby feel alive and she wants to live like that for the rest of her life!
Not looking for any bands or musical allies or the like as as mentioned in there I already have a partner handler talked out, but Gabby still needs friends and folks to hang out with. Not mentioned in that concept but she'd typically hang out with the peppy crowd more than anything else, but if you have another sort of suggestion please don't be afraid to whip it in my face. No romances though please, scornful and hate filled or otherwise.