Mitsuko2
Contender

December 3rd, 2011, 3:45 am #16

I feel like Norelia would probobly get along with both of your characters, since she's so sugary sweet and gets along with everyone and all that jazz.

Allegra would probobly hate Alex and vice versa, since Ali is rich and popular and a bit of a cunt (excuse my french)

Eli might get along with Ryan, but i kinda see that as more of a, "Hey cute athletic guy, let me be his friend", type of things.
The Dan: she won me over with card games, brownies, sex and handcuffs

Edited as of 12/1/11

Alive: Norelia Concepcion, Elliot Stone, Allegra Hoffman

Slam
Mr. Danya
Slam
Mr. Danya

December 3rd, 2011, 5:00 pm #17

Oh yeah I was supposed to do stuff in here wasn't I.

teamsleep: Honestly sweetheart I'm not really seeing the two together. I don't really see Alex being all that sympathetic to Tim's problems enough to qualify him as understanding what real problems are like. Sorry =/

Manda: Love half of it
Love it
Love it it's so perfect for what I have in mind for Ryan.

Alex most likely won't be particularly friendly back to Nor, what with the asshole factor and all. Not necessarily hostile mind but almost certainly passive at the very best.

Slam
Mr. Danya
Slam
Mr. Danya

December 10th, 2011, 2:06 am #18

Oh yeah this chick showed up on my door a few days ago and needs some relationships.
[+] Spoiler
Gabriella 'Gabby' Parker is a girl who lives for the stage. Graced with a fine voice and the chops to use it in front of a crowd, she has been partnered with her best friend [insert name that is yet to be made but handler is already confirmed] as her musical accompiant for some time now, the two enjoying a small amount of success in local open mic nights and the such. But Gabby isn't content to settle for just being a one night nomination the rest of her musical career, despite the dangers of stardom thrown into her face by her parents. Gabby wants to be the star! Even if she can sometimes unwittingly let the crowd go to her head and forget that she's a two person act, being up on stage with all eyes on her makes Gabby feel alive and she wants to live like that for the rest of her life!
Not looking for any bands or musical allies or the like as as mentioned in there I already have a partner handler talked out, but Gabby still needs friends and folks to hang out with. Not mentioned in that concept but she'd typically hang out with the peppy crowd more than anything else, but if you have another sort of suggestion please don't be afraid to whip it in my face. No romances though please, scornful and hate filled or otherwise.

Slam
Mr. Danya
Slam
Mr. Danya

April 19th, 2012, 4:31 pm #20

Why have I not been advertising Dave until now? Dave needs amigos too!
[+] Spoiler
Son of the Hippy IV: The Creature from the Deep Purple. Dave is a man who spends 99% of his time looking to think of someone else, whether it be through the latest volunteering mission to change the face of the world or looking to hang out with some of his friends; the other 1% of his time is spent painting and sleeping, and everything in between. Dave can have a lot going on at any one time, but if you can keep up with him he's one of the most considerate people you'll ever meet, and a loyal friend to boot. Just don't throw any overly complex ideas his way: he's not the brightest fellow out there.
Dave needs friends, lots and lots of friends. He also could do with some buddies who were members of Aurora's former Student Volunteer Club (Which he is currently trying to rebuild), but other than that he just needs loads of pals and maybe some people he's rubbed the wrong way with his overenthusiasm.

Slam
Mr. Danya
Slam
Mr. Danya

April 25th, 2013, 12:52 pm #21

Okay bumping this because I suddenly have a reappearing character in the works (hopefully) and most of her friends from the old posts have vanished from the site.

So, Alex needs both friends and people she really really hates. As before, anyone who acts vapid or thoughtlessly is likely to earn her fury, as is anyone who's in your face stuck up. Stupid people are an especially sore spot for her, but by all means anyone who's interested is welcome to return the hatred and/or gang up on her. It's all part of the human experience of being an asshole.

Slightly more importantly, I need Alex to have buddies. Stoners get bonus points because that's supposed to be the group she hangs out with. Just don't expect her to actually respect you all that much if you're a stoner, but she can fake liking you as much as she claims to most of the time so you might not have picked up on it.

Again, Alex is still in the process of getting approval so be prepared for any changes that may occur to that profile. I'm just trying to get a headstart here because pregame's only so much longer.

Maraoone
Player

April 26th, 2013, 12:12 am #22

I'm not sure about Alex or David, but I know Juhan would be friends or at least acquaintances with Gabby. They both like singing so that's a personal interest they both share.
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: S?gl?pur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.
[+] Spoiler
V5 Characters:
Dead:
B045 - Juhan Levandi - An Estonian wanna-be journalist with a fear of the dark who wanted to bring them all down in Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien [18/152]
Weapon: Party Bag (contains a noisemaker, party hat, two single-serving bags of candy, and a Hotwheels car)
Pre-Game Threads: Wiping All Out - Quixotic
Previous V5 Threads: Despair - The Real Folk Blues - The two people in the distance were Paulo and Becca - Mischief Managed - Sleeper Cell - Tell No Tales - So, How Was Your Day? - And I'm Not Sleeping Now - Intermission - Glass - A Manic Depressive Named Laughing Boy
G067 - Carmina Maliksi - A Filipina car junkie with a /slight/ obsession with Korea and Japan who has finished things up (somewhat) in Red as Blood [139/152]
Weapon: Non-Functional Flamethrower (left in the Clubhouse)
Previous V5 Threads: Finding Center - Wish I Could Breathe - The Visionary
Memories: Offended?
B054 - Oscar Trig (adopted from Greg the Anti-Viking) - An artist who desperately needs a pencil, paper and a cigar and thought with his heart in Fumble [76/152]
Weapon: Binoculars
Pregame Threads: Taking it to the Streets
Previous V5 Threads: Waking Up at the Beginning of Time - Steadier Footing - Handoff
[+] Spoiler
Ruggahissy Me: *on my hands and knees picking up beads* Conner: I'M A BACK PACK *LATCHES ONTO MY BACK*

*** Gianni joined #sotf
22:27Muu GIANNNNNNNNIIIII
22:28Maraoone hai gianni
22:28Gianni MIIIIIMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
22:28Gianni Hey Mara!
22:28Gianni Sup guys?
22:28Maraoone Not much. About to get off soon
22:29RuffDesperado gross
22:29RuffDesperado tmi
22:29Maraoone ?
22:29Gianni LOL
22:29Muu LOL AW
22:29Maraoone NOT LIKE THAT

12:18DuckyBWe're like Urban Dictionary, except we only turn incredibly classy things into deeply disturbed sexual deviancy.

10:09Dom"excuse me I would like to order a giant dildo to beat someone around the head with"

11:46NaftBacon, pick up your breasts. They keep hitting the floor.
11:46NaftJeez.

07:52MoonlightDriveat least
07:52MoonlightDriveyou didn't get RIC FLAIR'S TURGID OLD-MAN COCK
07:52MoonlightDrivefor your forfeit name

09:31Gianniwell, the Mississippi is the Democratic Republic of the Congo to Alabama's Republic of the Congo

09:40ShangelaDemonic slumber parties always have cute plastic slides.

12:38ChainmailleAddictI am so square that I have 89 degree angles.

19:14DeamonThis is way more semen talk than I expected at 11:15am
19:14Mumuit's 6am here
19:14Mumusemen for breakfast yall

20:47KalopsiaBioshock Infinite can jam a fork in its metaphorical urethra

11:37WesIn some ways, the sex undies were part of all of us, all along.

11:08Naft"The carbon-coated steel flayed a little due to the erosion from the lubricant, but Gavin paid it no heed."

21:43*** Medic joined #sotf
21:43MedicYarrrrh.
21:44Maraooneugghhrhghrsrh
21:44MedicYes

18:23MaraooneDeath by dildo. That would be fun to put on the wiki.
18:23OhmWhich I don't regret giving to Vahka
18:24MedicI mean didn't someone trip on a vibrator and drown in v4?
18:24--- Namira is back
18:24Namirayaaaaaaaay
18:24Namira...
18:24Namiradat context
18:24NamiraI MEAN
18:24NamiraYAY
18:24NamiraI FINISHED MY FIRST EXAM
18:24MedicYaaaaaay
18:24NamiraNOT YAY FOR DILDO MURDER
18:24Ohm
18:24MedicnO IT'S THE LACK OF DILDO MURDER THAT SADDENS ME

Loretta - Today at 8:21 AM
i wa nt to eat necroplush dick now

Zee - Today at 5:00 AM
roasts Aloha
Aloha - Today at 5:00 AM
winces at heat
Kyoko Sakura-chan - Today at 5:01 AM
Wait, that's not how you roast Aloha
Here's how:
Espi - Today at 5:01 AM
saves Aloha with a bucket of cold water
Kyoko Sakura-chan - Today at 5:01 AM
In Hawaiian, Aloha means "Hello" and "Goodbye," the latter of which is appropriate considering how fast his V6 cast died

Pancapples - Yesterday at 12:38 PM
What is the record for shortest time spent between orgasm and death?
Ekanselttar - Yesterday at 12:41 PM
:thinking:
🕷man's control - Yesterday at 12:41 PM
I dunno but there was this guy who masturbated 42 times in a row before he died of dehydration
Pancapples - Yesterday at 12:41 PM
In-game, I mean.
🕷man's control - Yesterday at 12:41 PM
oh

jimmydalad - Today at 1:42 AM
Also, how much protein and stuff is in human meat?

Professor Fether - Today at 12:46 PM
Also now you've gotta do me.
Zee - Today at 12:46 PM
oh bby
The Homeless Beard(e) - Today at 12:46 PM
I do you, you do me.
Tell me when you get here how serious we're being.
Cause I will go in.

Ruggahissy - Today at 1:30 PM
I dont know if v6 had an all beige girl or boy
Aura? - Today at 1:30 PM
The streak is broken?
Ekanselttar - Today at 1:31 PM
if you streaked would that count as all beige? :eyes:
Ruggahissy - Today at 1:31 PM
No

Vole dog yo bro - Today at 10:24 AM
to be fair
rolle don top - Today at 10:24 AM
looks cross
i thought a fleshlight was like
I'm innocent
not pure
a sexy flashlight up until now
Lolo - Today at 10:24 AM
SFH?SDIHTGEWSAIPTHEWAIUT
ok Yugi is more pure than me
I at least knew it was a sex toy
Zee - Today at 10:24 AM
how would you make a flashlight sexy, I'm curious
well like
a flashlight you would use in sexual intercourse
Lolo - Today at 10:25 AM
WHAT
Vole dog yo bro - Today at 10:25 AM
shine a light up the butthole I guess
[+] Spoiler
Character Pimping Pledge (stolen off Kami)

For v5v6, I have come to a decision. To help lessen character pimping, I have vowed not to talk about my characters, any characters closely related to mine, or any threads I've been involved in, in any of the following places:

- Chat
- General Discussion thread
- TV Tropes
- Random Thoughts
- Anything else I missed

I am not allowing myself to talk about anything relating to my characters or scenes I'm in unless they are brought up in conversation by another handler. I am not allowed to use my characters' names OOC or mention anything relating to that character until another handler mentions them. This is not currently in effect for pre-game; these self-imposed rules do not apply until v5v6 starts. However, they will be in effect the second v5v6 is announced. When one of my characters die, escape, or are otherwise removed from the game, these rules are lifted for that character, and I am free to talk about that character as much as I want. However, the others will have to wait until they too are out of the game.

Private Thread Pledge (Stolen from Toben)
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads (EDIT: EXCEPT FOR THIS ONE THREAD IM SORRY) on island in V5v6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.
"Mara was a mistake." - Cicada, 2017