Doctor's Orders

Dr. Adjective
Cannon Fodder

August 19th, 2017, 7:52 pm #1

Consider this a sort of work in progress, insofar as I'm probably going to be adding bits to this as and when I think of them, but I wanted a solid base to be working from so here goes;
Colours: Red: Hostile - Orange: Unfriendly - Yellow: Neutral / Friendly - Green: Friends - Purple: Best friends / Romance

Heather Klein
Who she is:
Heather's an only child, was born in Chicago, decently well-off middle class parents, had a comfortable upbringing never really lacking anything. When her mother's work needed her to move to Tennessee, her father wanted to stay, and the rift opened by his lack of support for her career ultimately lead to them separating. So at the age of 12, Heather moved to Chattanooga with her mother. She still lives a pretty comfortable lifestyle, but perhaps as a result of the less than happy split from her father, she suffers trouble with impulse control and anger management; she's been attending cognitive therapy since the age of 15.

What she looks like:
Tall - over 6 feet, but not much over - white-blonde hair (worn in a long, painstakingly perfect braid) and fairly pale, owing to Saxon ancestry as her surname implies. Quite muscular, though on an otherwise mostly-average frame; she's neither especially broad nor slender, nor noticeably curvy or flat. Often dresses fairly masculine, it's easier to find men's clothes that fit her after all.

What she does:
As part of her strategy of channelling her aggression into constructive pursuits, Heather competes in wrestling (the less glamourous grappling kind, rather than showy pro-wrestling). She also composes and produces aggrotech music at home; having started with simple sound editing, she soon discovered a passion for it and has gradually built up what might as well be a mini studio in her basement - Heather never actually talks about this in public, but classmates with similar music tastes might have stumbled across her work posted online under the pseudonym 3bears; she's quite active on Soundcloud, YouTube, and 4chan's /mu/. It is, however, public knowledge at least that she plays piano and drums quite well; at some point in pregame she's going to be roped into playing drums in a band with Axel, Andy, Hel and Violet?
At school, Heather is fairly average academically (her attention span is quite poor, but she tries hard) and something of a loner socially. As a bit of an oddball with a short temper, she doesn't endear herself well to prospective friends, but probably has a few close ones that have stuck around long enough to see a decent person underneath that doesn't actually want to upset people, she just has trouble not doing so. She's involved in arts at school, treating it as more than a passing interest, but not quite so defining a hobby as for others; her true artistic passion is her music, but she enjoys fashion and acting to a fair extent. She's also recently developing an interest in semiotics, having discovered the works of Derrida through their influence on synthwave.

What I'm looking for:
Fellow wrestlers, especially female, if there are any. People she might know from the gym. People she might be friends with online through her artist alias. A circle of close friends, a wider group of people that she's done something to upset over the years that still don't like her.
[+] Spoiler
  • Fabian Cortés (Fenris) - I'm still not 100% sure how this happened, or what I did to deserve it. But who cares? It's wonderful.
  • Gaelan Meloy (Brackie) - Best friends since way back. Sometimes it's not obvious why.
  • Beryl Mahelona (Cicada Days) - Real sweetheart. She gets my passion... and she's a better friend than I deserve.
  • Lucas Diaz (CrossbowPig) - Close friends, he seems to get me.
  • Helena Fury (Empress Plush) - Shut up. Nothing happened. I don't even fucking drink. Do not speak to Ivy.
  • Andy Silverman (Backslash) - He's alright. At least I'm not the only one rolling my eyes around here.
  • Billy Treviso (Polybius) - He's an idiot, but he's my idiot.
  • Abeynesh Dula (Somersault) - Wasn't expecting fans. Not gonna complain.
  • Kelly Nguyen (Somersault) - I don't like her, but... whatever, she's okay.
  • Jaclyn Lyons (Randomness) - Oddball. Not a bad sort though.
  • Mitzi Vanhanen (Un-Persona) - Huh?
  • Demitri Futscher (Cicada Days) - What're you staring at?
  • Max Rudolph (CrossbowPig) - What's his problem?
  • Zachary Beck (Ryuki) - Does this manlet want me to hit him?
  • Blake Colvine (Mallow) - Ugh. Can't decide if it's a good or bad thing that she can at least form a coherent argument.
  • Asante Esiason (Un-Persona) - Sorry, not sorry.
  • Alaina Laurens (Mallow) - How do you call a trans girl fake without implying she's not a girl? Better question; do I fucking care?
  • Axel Fontaine (Fenris) - Grow the fuck up or fuck the fuck off. Preferably both you obnoxious little shit.
  • Ivy Langley (Fenris) - Bitch.
Akiem Hampton
Who he is:
A local boy, Akiem was born and raised in Chattanooga in a large family with deep ties to the local community. His father ministers at a local church, which he himself attends every Sunday, and his mother is a police officer. Where others might rebel, he genuinely tries his best to live according to the principles both his parents bring to the table, he's polite, law-abiding, chaste and charitable to a fault.

What he looks like:
He's very large. Something like 6'6", broad of shoulder, big of muscle. He's very dark skinned, and wears his hair long, usually in a ponytail. Typically seen dressed in jeans and a Tennessee Titans jersey, or otherwise casual-but-respectable attire.

What he does:
Akiem plays on the school's football team; he's blessed with height and a broad frame, and works hard to stay fit, strong and healthy, making him a menacing defensive tackle for offensive lines to face down. He gives his best to schoolwork as well, and while he's not particularly gifted, he achieves well, particularly in literature and humanities; he's fascinated by culture and traditions, and whilst he knows he could have a bright future ahead of him in the NFL, part of him also wants to study anthropology, both to deepen his knowledge and to get to pass it on to others. He has plenty of friendly acquaintances and is likely friends with most of the sporty kids at school, as he does his best to make a good first impression and is pretty inoffensive, there are few with any particular reason to dislike him.
Outside of school, Akiem splits his free time between the gym and volunteer work at a charitable thrift store. He also helps out at his dad's church from time to time, and likely has some close relationships there.

What I'm looking for:
Football buddies, acquaintances from around school, church and the general local community, maybe a steady girlfriend - I don't see him having any exes, so she'd probably be either fairly recent or a long-term sweetheart kind of a thing.
[+] Spoiler
  • Elijah "Eli" Lincoln (Randomness) - My twin brother from another mother! The Best Guy, Go Owls!
  • Fabian Cortés (Fenris) - I love this guy! Proper goodwill toward men kinda guy. Go Owls!
  • Bret Carter (Daemon) - Go Owls!
  • Wyatt Carter (MK) - Go Owls!
  • Keisha Higgins-Bell (Somersault) - Kids who pray together, stay together.
  • Kelly Nguyen (Somersault) - We both like to give something back.
  • Elizabeth "Lizzy" Wilson (Dannyrulx) - Sometimes it's hard to know the right thing to do; looking out for her was an easy one though.
  • Kayden Brockman (Brackie) - He's a good guy and a good teammate, you can hate the sin but love the sinner, right?
  • Asante Esiason (Un-Persona) - Weird dude, but he's okay.
  • Ned Jackson (Ryuki) - Seems like a stand-up guy.
  • Demetri Futscher (Cicada Days) - I see him at the gym, bit quiet, seems alright though.
  • Lucas Diaz (CrossbowPig) - This is uncomfortable. No enmity. Just uncomfortable.
  • Ivy Langley (Fenris) - I'm trying to judge not lest I be judged, but...
  • Ron Kiser (Polybius) - Stop it. Get some help.
Robert Briggs
Who he is:
Robert's so average it hurts. He's decent in class, takes everything only fairly seriously but doesn't exactly act out, he's not exactly unfit but he couldn't really make any of the athletics teams either. And he hates this sort of vague reputation as the generic "does okay" guy. Outside of school he's an avid tabletop gamer; he loves RPGs, but his true passion is Magic the Gathering. He's attended every event he can reasonably get to, including a few GPs, though he's always fallen just short of making it to day two. So while he regularly cleans up on a Friday night, he's yet to achieve anything really impressive, which he also hates. Oh, and don't call ihim Bobby.

What he looks like:
Robert's, as mentioned, incredibly average. About 5'9" give-or-take, with short, brown hair and green eyes. He's white, tans fairly easily in the summer, and has a vaguely slim build, not particularly skinny, fat, or muscular. He usually dresses nondescriptly in jeans and t-shirts, often the only particularly stand-out feature about him is the odd assortment of designs on his shirts, mainly niche bands and nerd stuff.

What he does:
Heavily competitive MtG grinder is his day-job, but outside of that, Robert enjoys all manner of nerdy pleasures, from tabletop RPGs, to board games, to video games and comic books. He's not a big anime fan, and may have earned the enmity of those that're into "that weeb shit". He's a Southern Baptist as many kids are, and while he does have some genuine faith he mostly pays lip service to the ritual aspect of religion; he'll turn up to church on a Sunday because his parents make him, and he does believe, but he was never much one for participating in the church community. In school, his stronger subjects are ones that use his analytical and mathematical skills strengthened through working out optimal deck-lists and combat calculations, so he may have some friends through science and maths classes.

What I'm looking for:
Nothing specific really, Robert's a much vaguer idea than the other two, so just throw things at the wall that is him and I'll see what sticks?
[+] Spoiler
    [/li]
[+] Spoiler
Shipping Thread!

Heather Klein is channelling her aggression into constructive outlets.
  • Seems a bit of a neat-freak, seemingly needs everything of hers to be "perfect"
  • Does wrestling, good at grappling... but she's got a mean right hook too
  • Produces aggrowave music, releases it anonymously, never speaks of it; idolises Klayton, Bret Autrey and Daniel Graves
  • Plays keys and drums pretty good, dabbles in guitar
  • Speaks pretty good German, no comprend? romance languages
  • Budding interest in fashion/design
  • Liberal, leaning libertarian, no love for the Democrats or for the Republicans, likes her news sources "alternative"
  • Atheist too; avoids saying so, being a Chicagoan down South and all
Akiem Hampton is keeping cleaner than clean so he can chase the dream.
  • Chattanooga Owls' premier nose tackle, he's a Big Guy (...for you)
  • At church in his best every Sunday
  • Surprisingly bright, likes to study literature, maybe on the debate team, maybe not?
  • Hits like a truck; but wouldn't hurt a fly off the gridiron
  • 10/10 BBQ master, the manliest form of cooking... not bad in an actual kitchen either
  • Lives and lets live, but he still thinks y'all LGBTerrific folks are sinners
  • Politically apathetic, gets his news from the proverbial grapevine, would err on the side of Democrats if pushed
Robert "Don't Call Me Bobby" Briggs was this close to making Top 8 this time, he swears. (tentative)
  • Competitive grinder at Magic the Gathering, goes to every tournament he can get to
  • Tops the more casual events, still hasn't managed to day 2 at a GP or qualify for a PT
  • Nominally Christian, conservative background, apathetic enough to just roll with what his parents say
  • A general-purpose nerd in terms of interests and school performance; not top of the class but not far off either, likes traditional games

No no no, you're shakin' it all wrong!

CrossbowPig
Contender

August 19th, 2017, 9:40 pm #2

You already hit me up but lemme fill in some of the blanks here~

Violet thinks Heather is pretty much just another person. They're both tall girls but I think that might be the only thing they have in common. I don't really see any reason why they would dislike each other here. Max thinks a sport like wrestling is unbecoming of a woman, but given that she's strong and taller than him he probably butts out of that.

Lucas stays away from Akiem simply because he's another jock guy, though he might be surprised to find him at the thrift store if he went. I imagine a somewhat awkward conversation on Lucas' part, being caught off guard and confronted with someone he knows in a place he isn't expecting them to be wouldn't end up entirely well for him. Violet doesn't dislike Akiem, and sees his good-heartedness positively, but isn't very interested in him as a person besides that. Simple niceness is all he gets.
~~~~~ Creativity's Burning Pyre ~~~~~
[+] Spoiler
- Violet Schmidt: "Well, sure, I guess I can try and help with that. Ever read Corpus Hermetica? It'll make understanding this easier." Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2, Pregame-3

- Lucas Diaz: "I'd apologize, but I don't want to dig things up all over again, y'know?" Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Max Rudolph: "What the people need is a common banner under which to unite. It might not be what you want, but the fact of the matter is..." Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Liberty "Bert" Wren: "At eight? Let me see if that fits into my schedule. Been real busy lately." Facebook, Pregame-1
[+] Spoiler
/ - G051: Lili Williams: "Stop..." Memory-1, Pregame-1, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Island-8, Island-9, Island-10, Island-11, Island-12, Island-13, Island-14, Island-15, Island-16, Island-17, Island-18, Island-19.

/ - B043: Arthur Bernstein: "I...I'll...I'll..." Memory-1, Meanwhile-2, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Meanwhile-1
[+] Spoiler
- insert of lucky br8k!!!!!!!!
- insert of O.B. - white kid who is involved in politics and has divorced rich parents and issues with feeling emotions
- self-styled detective
- normie
- lou reed doing a gay voice
- insert of F.G.D. - black kid who wears a pizza hat and plays trumpet
- cute thing
- Darl from As I Lay Dying
- insert of A.B. my dorkass little brother who fancies himself a linguist and gets on my nerves
- good lives make bad stories
- insert of N.T. another floutist because I havent done one of those already
- hillbilly
- someone who doesnt "have a good time making allies" as an advantage
- pine barrens monster from the family that has a ghost butler
- David Foster Wallace
- furry
- myself again
- insert of K.D. a pianist and if you thought bert was smol, hohohohoho

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

August 19th, 2017, 9:41 pm #3

Dude.

Akiem. Wyatt.

Both 6'6" monsters. Both footballers. Wyatt can be a real dick to the nerdy kids but he's a total bro here.
[+] Spoiler
Jerry Fury - The man, the myth, the legend
Coleen Reagan - The girl who half-loved the world
[+] Spoiler
V5 Roster:
Cody Patton : That bitch.
Sean Mulcahy : The world was kind to reprieve him of his fear...
Jessica Sanders: She hoped it would be quick...
[+] Spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
19:58LaurelsHow does your dick smell like Fritos?
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER

Ryuki
Leader
Ryuki
Leader

August 20th, 2017, 12:31 am #4

Ned would probably be nice enough to get along with Akiem. Zach, on the other hand, both Akiem and Heather probably wouldn't like at all.
[+] Spoiler
Deviant Art page: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/
[+] Spoiler
V6 Character Portraits 1: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628674956
V6 Character Portraits 2: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628677580
V6 Character Portraits 3: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628707051
V6 Character Portraits 4: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628790712
V6 Character Portraits 5: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628826007
V6 Character Portraits 6: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628872275
V6 Character Portraits 7: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628917002
V6 Character Portraits 8: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629018182
V6 Character Portraits 9: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629104652
V6 Character Portraits 10: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629224217
V6 Character Portraits 11: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -630645292
V6 Character Portraits 12: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -694930675
[+] Spoiler
Ned Jackson Sprite (from Yugikun)
Yuki Hayashibara Sprite (from Yugikun)
Zachary Beck Sprite (from Yugikun)

Ned Jackson (by Mimi)

Yuki Hayashibara (by Mimi)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Mains
Ned Jackson- Voice actor extraordinaire
[+] Spoiler
M1-P1-P2-P3-P4-P5
Yuki Hayashibara- The smart triplet
[+] Spoiler
P1-P2-P3
Zachary Beck- Short, foul-mouthed prankster
[+] Spoiler
P1-P2
Others
Yuko Hayashibara- The tough triplet (to Yugikun)
Yuka Hayashibara- The pretty triplet (to Maraoone)

Somersault
Survivor

August 20th, 2017, 12:36 am #5

Keisha might know Akiem from church? And Kelly might know him from volunteering. Abaynesh might know AKiem from just being around the school, though.

Kelly might know Heather through art?
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Keisha Higgins-Bell - "Sorry, but am I interrupting something?" - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Kelly Nguyen: "Finding the weather nice?" - Up We Go - LIGHTS
Memories:
Pregame: Universe
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Adele Jones: "Bitch, yes!" - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself
[+] Spoiler
Abaynesh Dula: Go away, I'm reading about the Cold War. - Cooking something up. - Raise Your Glass - P!nk
Janie Lyons: I'm the responsible one. Totally. - Keeping it under control. - Cry Me Out - Pixie Lott
[color=33d8568]Cleo Braithwaite[/color]: Fuckboi I know that's not my name in your mouth, or it's comin' back out with some teeth. - Planning her path. - Werkin Girls- Angel Haze
[+] Spoiler
Seema Desai - Striving for success. - "Planning is perfection, and I have many plans."
Melanie Washington - Hoping for happiness. - "Like, don't you think that's the whole point of acting? Getting people involved?
Lavender Lal - Aiming for attention. - "I'm not just her twin."
Sade Kagale - Bracing for burden. - "So, have tennis practice at 4, babysitting at 7, pick up my brother at 10? I can totally do that."
[+] Spoiler
Keisha by Ryuki!
Kelly by Ryuki!
Abaynesh by Ryuki!
Adele by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Candice Banks never had time. ((Given to Muninn!))

Dr. Adjective
Cannon Fodder

August 20th, 2017, 1:41 pm #6

I return!

MK: Confirmed. GO OWLS!

Ryuki: Not sure I see enough in common for Ned and Akiem to really be friends, but friendly acquaintances looks likely, they're both nice and chilled dudes. Zach definitely seems the type they'd both dislike, depends on how much they interact though, really. It's possible he's spoken to Heather online and neither of them have known it, if he's got a presence on Soundcloud or /mu/?

Somersault: Your Akiem ideas all look about right to me, I could stand to do more research on the local area but I figure it's likely Keisha and he go to the same church, and Kelly would've worked with him on something somewhere along the line. Not sure sure about Abaynesh though, doesn't seem they've much they'd cross paths over.
As for Heather, I haven't settled on it but it would make sense if she does more art than just her private music, may have to expand on that, but if so then that's an in to know Kelly, and if she can tolerate Heather then I don't see why they couldn't be on friendly terms. Also you mention that Abaynesh likes pro wrestling, but if the less flashy competitive kind appeals to her too then she might know Heather through her athletic career?
[+] Spoiler
Shipping Thread!

• Seems a bit of a neat-freak, seemingly needs everything of hers to be "perfect"
  • Produces aggrowave music, releases it anonymously, never speaks of it; idolises Klayton, Bret Autrey and Daniel Graves
  • Liberal, leaning libertarian, no love for the Democrats or for the Republicans, likes her news sources "alternative"
  • Surprisingly bright, likes to study literature, maybe on the debate team, maybe not?
  • 10/10 BBQ master, the manliest form of cooking... not bad in an actual kitchen either
  • Politically apathetic, gets his news from the proverbial grapevine, would err on the side of Democrats if pushed
Robert "Don't Call Me Bobby" Briggs was this close to making Top 8 this time, he swears. (tentative)
  • Competitive grinder at Magic the Gathering, goes to every tournament he can get to
  • Tops the more casual events, still hasn't managed to day 2 at a GP or qualify for a PT
  • Nominally Christian, conservative background, apathetic enough to just roll with what his parents say
  • A general-purpose nerd in terms of interests and school performance; not top of the class but not far off either, likes traditional games

Somersault
Survivor

August 20th, 2017, 2:44 pm #7

The less flashy kind is something Abaynesh is fairly interested in, so she could know Heather through that! Kelly and Heather sounds good, and for Abaynesh and Akiem, hey probably wouldn't know each other. So, I think it's all sorted?
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Keisha Higgins-Bell - "Sorry, but am I interrupting something?" - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Kelly Nguyen: "Finding the weather nice?" - Up We Go - LIGHTS
Memories:
Pregame: Universe
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Adele Jones: "Bitch, yes!" - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself
[+] Spoiler
Abaynesh Dula: Go away, I'm reading about the Cold War. - Cooking something up. - Raise Your Glass - P!nk
Janie Lyons: I'm the responsible one. Totally. - Keeping it under control. - Cry Me Out - Pixie Lott
[color=33d8568]Cleo Braithwaite[/color]: Fuckboi I know that's not my name in your mouth, or it's comin' back out with some teeth. - Planning her path. - Werkin Girls- Angel Haze
[+] Spoiler
Seema Desai - Striving for success. - "Planning is perfection, and I have many plans."
Melanie Washington - Hoping for happiness. - "Like, don't you think that's the whole point of acting? Getting people involved?
Lavender Lal - Aiming for attention. - "I'm not just her twin."
Sade Kagale - Bracing for burden. - "So, have tennis practice at 4, babysitting at 7, pick up my brother at 10? I can totally do that."
[+] Spoiler
Keisha by Ryuki!
Kelly by Ryuki!
Abaynesh by Ryuki!
Adele by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Candice Banks never had time. ((Given to Muninn!))

Randomness
Player

August 20th, 2017, 3:34 pm #8

Eli is likely to know both of them due to the time he spends at the gym, but he's likely to be closer to Akiem. Both of them are largely friendly guys on the football team who try to give back to community. I get the feeling that they'd be quite close.

Jaclyn is probably going to be kinda scared of Heather. I'd feel their relationship is probably going to hinge more around who is in their circles rather than anything else given personalities. They'd probably not know Akiem so well.

Emily probably wouldn't gel with either of them very well.
"I have the heart of a young boy. I keep it in a jar on my desk" -- Stephen King
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G040 - Amanda Tan
Pregame 1-2
Island 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-END

B039 - Jordan Green
Pregame 1
Island 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-END
[+] Spoiler
DECEASED Stephanie Wright
DECEASED Grace Faraday
It's the Grand Map of Doom! v6

Malloon
Survivor
Malloon
Survivor

August 20th, 2017, 10:08 pm #9

Chloe would really like Akeim, despite him not being extremely gifted in schoolwork. His kind and generous nature would really appeal to her's, though she's less "active" in pursuing it. Perhaps he would convince her to do so, though?

Keith in contrast would be infuriated by Akiem, him being the antithesis of what Keith believes his base nature to be, though he might, on a good day, eventually, come to accept him as a (pardon; it's going to come up in his threads anyway, so I'd better get used to typing it) "good n***er".
V6 Character:
Benjamin "Squirrel" Lichter [ ~ / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / > ] - You'll find him in the clouds.
V7 Characters:
Chloe Bruges [ - ] - You'll find her doing math.
Joseph "Joey" Quintero - You'll find him writing speaches.
Keith Rogers - You'll find him out with his gang.
[+] Spoiler
Putting this here, so people know, if it ever becomes relevant (unlikely, but still): If you want to use my characters for anything non-profit, you may, without contacting me even (though it would be nice regardless). All I want is a small mention that gives me credit for first concieving of them. If you want to use my characters for something for-profit, if it's just a cameo or similar, you also may, under the same terms; if it's a more substantial role, I don't want to chain myself to any statement - then contact me.

Cicada Days
Winner

August 22nd, 2017, 6:22 am #10

Hey there! I like the signature, btw.

Heather and Beryl could be familiar! Maybe met through art classes or the like, Beryl's a bit frustrating at times because of how vague and spacey she can be so Heather might have gotten peeved at Beryl in class and been surprised by how well Beryl took it, so Heather might have appreciated Beryl more from that and they bonded over common interests in art and especially magic! Whether Beryl might be aware of 3bears or not is up to you, but Beryl might have wanted to mess around in the production/studio side with Heather before if she ever learned Heather produced, even if the specific identity was kept secret. Beryl's also got Soundclown/YouTube presences so even if they don't actively know each other they might follow each other?

Akiem and Demetri seems possible, since it doesn't seem like Akiem minds being friends with the worse people in the school (Wyatt, so on) and they wouldn't be friends or anything but might meet up in the gym or play casual games of football or whatever after school.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
"C'mon! It's just a prank, bro."

- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4
Unofficial Theme : 'When it's clear to everybody I'm always the last to know.'
Extra art by Mimi! (1)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Sprite credit to Yugikun (Beryl Mahelona, Gyu-ri Christensen, and Demetri Fustcher) and Fenris (Charelle Chernyshyova, Ramsey Cortez, and Joanne Coleman).
[+] Spoiler
Character Relationships (no longer updated)
Hero | Swap
[+] Spoiler

B036 - Dead
(Adopted from Yugikun)
[+] Spoiler
"And you were the one looking to pick a fight. Don't complain when you don't get the one you want."
- Memories - 1 2 3 4 5 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 - Sadie Hawkins - 1 2
[+] Spoiler
"Hope that's good enough."
- Arsenal - Bag of dried chipotle chilies (LOST)
- Island - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
- Meanwhile - 1 2
[+] Spoiler

G047 - Dead
[+] Spoiler
"It's Tina."
- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 - Sadie Hawkins -
[+] Spoiler
"You're nothing."
- Arsenal - The 'Man Catcher' (LOST)
- Island - 1 2
- Meanwhile - 1
- ??? - 1
Sprite credit to Fenris (Ben Fields) and Yugikun (Tina Luz).

Dr. Adjective
Cannon Fodder

August 22nd, 2017, 3:22 pm #11

I'm back!
Randomness: All that seems about right, in fact I should probably promote Eli to bestie status, they've got loads in common and are both the sort whose first instinct is to make peace. For her part, Heather probably thinks of Jaclyn as a bit weird but entirely inoffensive, and might not be fully aware that she's a bit intimidating. Probably wouldn't spend much time together outside of class unless they end up having friends in common?

Malloon: I'm not sure where Chloe and Akiem would spend much time together besides classes, but their personalities would likely mesh well given the chance. Might have to look into where they may have common interests, or maybe she babysits his younger siblings from time to time? As for Keith, I guess it depends how outspoken he is, but if he's vocal, chances are Akiem's vast supply of tolerance is stretched very thin by him... if not, well, he's a guy from a rough background who's struggling, and deserves a bit of leeway. Which probably piles on extra cognitive dissonance for the poor guy.

Cicada Days: Beryl seems like the sort of person who paradoxically both enables Heather's anger problems, but also makes her feel better by not escalating and staying polite? She'd probably like that she can get away with a bit of venting without pushing Beryl away. Heather keeps her musical pursuits pretty private as far as real life is concerned, but it's not inconceivable she's shared if the two have been friends a long time. If not, I do like the idea of knowing each other in two different aliases and not realising, might be funny. (Not sure what you're referring to re; magic?)
Similarly to Wyatt as you mention, and as I say above, Akiem's got a big heart and a lot of tolerance to go around, he can probably deal with Demetri without much more than half-hearted chiding from time to time, and he loves his team spirit, so I guess neutral-to-friendly at the very least, if they spend much time together.
As an aside, you mention Demetri's potential girl-fixations, and given that she's tall, strong, blonde-haired/blue-eyed and even of German heritage, Heather does seem the ideal alt-right waifu, so you're more than welcome to play with that if you like :^)
[+] Spoiler
Shipping Thread!

Cicada Days
Winner

September 23rd, 2017, 12:16 pm #12

Back-2-back Cicada with the 2.0/thread revive.

I actually don't have too many things that jump out at me this time around with my new characters, let me know if you see any potential I don't? Charelle would know of 3Bears and shoot her a follow, Charelle's Soundcloud identity is more publicly linked to her own so Heather might know she has one of the school's party girls following her, shrug. Gyu-ri would have a relatively bad opinion of Heather's musical style and her general carriage and look, and the blunt commentary would slip out if they ever worked together, maybe Heather gets a bit snippy and temperamental over a class project as well, they argue verbally and ultimately after failing to work things out mutually have little respect for one another.

Gyu-ri would be more amiable to Akeim, he's an upstanding man and carries himself well. She'd probably shop in the store he volunteers for and they know each other through that/casual talk. So like acquaintance tier, though I'm not sure what he'd think of her known mean streak even if he doesn't personally get to witness it.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
"C'mon! It's just a prank, bro."

- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4
Unofficial Theme : 'When it's clear to everybody I'm always the last to know.'
Extra art by Mimi! (1)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Sprite credit to Yugikun (Beryl Mahelona, Gyu-ri Christensen, and Demetri Fustcher) and Fenris (Charelle Chernyshyova, Ramsey Cortez, and Joanne Coleman).
[+] Spoiler
Character Relationships (no longer updated)
Hero | Swap
[+] Spoiler

B036 - Dead
(Adopted from Yugikun)
[+] Spoiler
"And you were the one looking to pick a fight. Don't complain when you don't get the one you want."
- Memories - 1 2 3 4 5 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 - Sadie Hawkins - 1 2
[+] Spoiler
"Hope that's good enough."
- Arsenal - Bag of dried chipotle chilies (LOST)
- Island - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
- Meanwhile - 1 2
[+] Spoiler

G047 - Dead
[+] Spoiler
"It's Tina."
- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 - Sadie Hawkins -
[+] Spoiler
"You're nothing."
- Arsenal - The 'Man Catcher' (LOST)
- Island - 1 2
- Meanwhile - 1
- ??? - 1
Sprite credit to Fenris (Ben Fields) and Yugikun (Tina Luz).

Malloon
Survivor
Malloon
Survivor

September 24th, 2017, 1:57 am #13

Yeah, I like Chloe babysitting his siblings once in a while. Keeps them acquainted, at least. Keith is vocal to the extent that he can get away with without getting expelled, but only if his gang is around, since he's depressed and scared of fighting. And if he ever does get to the point of "respecting" Akiem, he'd throw up some weak protests if his gang still mocked him, and would stay away himself.
V6 Character:
Benjamin "Squirrel" Lichter [ ~ / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / > ] - You'll find him in the clouds.
V7 Characters:
Chloe Bruges [ - ] - You'll find her doing math.
Joseph "Joey" Quintero - You'll find him writing speaches.
Keith Rogers - You'll find him out with his gang.
[+] Spoiler
Putting this here, so people know, if it ever becomes relevant (unlikely, but still): If you want to use my characters for anything non-profit, you may, without contacting me even (though it would be nice regardless). All I want is a small mention that gives me credit for first concieving of them. If you want to use my characters for something for-profit, if it's just a cameo or similar, you also may, under the same terms; if it's a more substantial role, I don't want to chain myself to any statement - then contact me.

Dr. Adjective
Cannon Fodder

October 21st, 2017, 9:22 pm #14

Eyy I finally caved and made a third concept. Have at him if you wish.
[+] Spoiler
Shipping Thread!

Ryuki
Leader
Ryuki
Leader

October 22nd, 2017, 2:26 am #15

About Robert:

Yuki is into tabletop role playing and card games. Magic The Gathering seems interesting, perhaps Robert could teach her how to play.

Ned might be friendly enough for him to talk about video games with, but he'll have to disagree with Robert's stance on anime.
[+] Spoiler
Deviant Art page: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/
[+] Spoiler
V6 Character Portraits 1: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628674956
V6 Character Portraits 2: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628677580
V6 Character Portraits 3: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628707051
V6 Character Portraits 4: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628790712
V6 Character Portraits 5: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628826007
V6 Character Portraits 6: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628872275
V6 Character Portraits 7: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628917002
V6 Character Portraits 8: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629018182
V6 Character Portraits 9: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629104652
V6 Character Portraits 10: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629224217
V6 Character Portraits 11: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -630645292
V6 Character Portraits 12: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -694930675
[+] Spoiler
Ned Jackson Sprite (from Yugikun)
Yuki Hayashibara Sprite (from Yugikun)
Zachary Beck Sprite (from Yugikun)

Ned Jackson (by Mimi)

Yuki Hayashibara (by Mimi)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Mains
Ned Jackson- Voice actor extraordinaire
[+] Spoiler
M1-P1-P2-P3-P4-P5
Yuki Hayashibara- The smart triplet
[+] Spoiler
P1-P2-P3
Zachary Beck- Short, foul-mouthed prankster
[+] Spoiler
P1-P2
Others
Yuko Hayashibara- The tough triplet (to Yugikun)
Yuka Hayashibara- The pretty triplet (to Maraoone)