Aloha
Contender

October 22nd, 2017, 3:00 am #16

Heather is musically-inclined, so she's probably run into both Isra and Floyd at one point or another. I think Isra's band rivals the one Heather's in, but Isra personally doesn't care much for it so it all depends on how Heather treats that rivalry. Floyd is...trickier. He might've come across Heather's work and tried to be all buddy-buddy, and share his awkward but earnest anime-themed rap music. This also depends on how Heather takes that.

Now, onto FOOTBAAAAAALL. Teddy and Akiem have probably run into each other wearing Tennessee Titans jerseys and gushed about sports, and on top of that, their interests in history/anthropology overlap somewhat. Teddy has a somewhat abrasive demeanor but he's trying his best to curb it, and maybe befriending someone as mild-mannered as Akiem would help them with that. As long as Akiem's not transphobic, they should get along fine!

The same goes for Robert, actually. If he isn't a bigot, he and Teddy can bond over tabletop gaming and possily MMOs, if that's his thing.

Robert also may or may not have made Floyd cry once.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald is DEAD and armed with a tire iron (formerly J.R. Rizzolo's) >> "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..."
Current: Left unheard in Dreams Walk on Powerlines

B033: Jason Meyers is DEAD and armed with a Smith & Wesson .357 Revolver >> First one to die is the first one out, even if it's to heaven instead of home.
Current: Went home in In Situ

G049: Natalia "Koala" Kowalski is DEAD and armed with a Tufts 17/23 Dental Explorer, a small metal rod, and an empty syringe >> "J-Joey?"
Current: Dead again in Once Again
[+] Spoiler
G003: Bridgette Sommerfeld is DEAD and armed with a toothbrush & toothpaste >> ""You-y-y-y-y-"
Current: Safer than sorry in In This Starless Night (handled by backslash)

B007: Jasper Bustamante is DEAD and unarmed >> "Don't let me die like this."
Current: All alone in Thanatophobia (handled by Cicada Days)

B031: Samuel Howard is DEAD and armed with a crossbow (20 bolts) >> "Fuck you."
Current: Never stood a chance in Into the Veil

~*~

Haley Juarez is ALIVE >> Living life to the fullest
Current: Being immature in Everything You've Always Wanted to Know
[+] Spoiler
Alison Bernhiesel is ALIVE >> A born leader
Current: In Transit
Mark Nathan "Nate" Malaqui is ALIVE >> Head in the clouds
Theodore "Teddy" Nunes-White is ALIVE >> Recovering pessimist
Robin Mireles is ALIVE >> Grand slam
[+] Spoiler
Karen "Shiloh" Legere >> She's free
[+] Spoiler
wrote:[21:51] Zarina: "and then Naft rode Aloha's large purple crab all night long, in a hypothetical future where Aloha is at the age of consent"
[21:51] Zarina: the end
wrote:[19:06] Aloha: Oh jeez one of my ACNL villagers gave me a shirt they were just wearing
[19:06] Aloha: warning me that it was "still warm"
[19:09] Aloha: My other ACNL villager just gave me his toilet w h a t
[19:09] Skraal: "It's still warm"
wrote:[00:15] Zarina: I think we're pretty lighthearted for a bunch of people writing about mass murder
wrote:Kyoko Sakura-chan - Today at 5:01 PM
In Hawaiian, Aloha means "Hello" and "Goodbye," the latter of which is appropriate considering how fast his V6 cast died
[+] Spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald by Mimi
B033: Jason Meyers by Mimi (now with a dead version courteous of Naft!)
Two sprites of Bridgette Sommerfeld by Fenris
Two sprites of Jasper Bustamante by Fenris
Open to constructive criticism!

MaskedMountain
Cannon Fodder
MaskedMountain
Cannon Fodder

January 1st, 2018, 12:58 am #17

Altan Ochir might be a good friend of Heather Klein's, as they are both interested in Art and Wrestling (Although Altan specializes in Bokh/Mongolian Wrestling), and the fact that Ajira is significantly shorter than her and much quieter.
[+] Spoiler
Altan Ochir - "Botany puts you in control, everything you do is down to you, and I like that."
Estela Cardoso - "You despicable cretin, how could you assume your affluence and privelidge gives you the right to dismiss your smarter colleagues on a racial and wealth basis only?"
Osiris Wesley - "Nice to see another foodie here, wanna try some of my trademark Molokhiya?"