<DEMO COMPLETE> Possible TV2 Fangame Opt-In/Help Recruiting

MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank

May 12th, 2015, 5:42 pm #1

This project has progressed and a demo may be found here.

DISCLAIMER: This may not actually happen. In fact, it probably won't.

Hello, all! This came up in chat a few nights ago at like 3 AM, but after some musing I've decided it's not as terrible an idea as I initially thought, so I'm going ahead and putting up a thread about it. Basically, I want to try my hand at making a TV2 Fangame in RPGMaker. I taught myself how to use the program in like thirty minutes last night, and used to use the Age of Empires 2 map editor, so nothing can possibly go wrong, right?

Anyways, more details below, but right off the bat I wanted to say that I'm picking characters for this purely through an opt-in process. I am taking only TV2 characters, and if you want yours in, you must post to this thread or the cross-post on Mini telling me so (or PM me or whatever). More than that, doing so does not guarantee that I'll actually use your character. It just gives me permission to do so if that's where the artistic muse takes me. If you have any particular stipulations about the use of your character (like you don't want them killing people or something), let me know those too right away. Being really blunt, too many/major stipulations will probably result in me not using them unless I end up with something that fits really perfectly.

The reason I'm making this opt-in is that I really wouldn't be comfortable with my characters being used for such a project without my permission (even though I'd basically give permission for anything anyways), and there are plenty of characters in TV2 to feature only those whose handlers want them in this sort of thing.

Now, to a bit more of the nitty-gritty:

RPGMaker makes ugly Final Fantasy 1-6-alikes and pretty much nothing else. This means my fan game will be one of those. It has some potential for use as a more purely narrative medium that I'll probably be exploring, which is to say I don't think it'll be about Austin White casting fireballs at wolves. But you never can tell, so maybe that's exactly what it'll be! I have some loose ideas for how to translate semi-gritty violence to RPGMaker but they may flop hard.

I have no idea what the plot will be. It'll probably be an extremely loose adaptation of the RPed version, with a lot of changes made to account for only featuring 20-30 members of the cast or so and having a PoV character/party who may not have hit Endgame in the canon version. I have absolutely no clue who the protagonist(s) will be--I'll pick someone who seems compelling from the folks who get submitted. Ideally I'd love to let you select a character from a few but that may be stupid amounts of work. I've seriously only spent thirty minutes or so on this program.

I'll be creating the plot and doing most/all of the writing and area design. I can be a really poor creative team player, so setting myself up as supreme dictator for life right off the bat seems the best way to have everyone's expectations at the appropriate level. I may ease off on that as time goes on, but the default assumption should be there.

The version of RPGMaker I have is XP. I have this one because it was less than two dollars during the Steam sale last year. I know little about RPGMaker versions--if there's a really good reason, I might be persuaded to switch to 2003 (which features a better battle system--not that I'll necessarily even use that) or VX Ace (which differs in some regard that is a bit unclear to me but may have prettier map creation but is also seventy bucks and that's a bit above my level of financial commitment to this project--it periodically goes on sale at ~fifteen dollars though so if I'm patient then maybe). Noting this in case those who know more than I have feedback.

This is going to be pretty low priority for me, to the point that I'd say the odds are better than not it will never get done/will be really small and crummy. I have all these grand ambitions, but those tend to crumble. I can't emphasize enough that this is a crazy idea with no promise of success or even progress.

That said, I'm looking for the following:
  • Characters. If people in TV2 who are cool with seeing their kids used for this sort of thing want to volunteer them to be mangled and mutilated and horrifically misinterpreted by my dubious creative prowess, that would be most appreciated. I'm keeping a list of potential victims at the bottom of this post. Please remember that volunteering, while super appreciated, does not mean your character will actually be used.
  • Art asset assistants. RPGMaker XP actually has a pretty acceptable set of built-in environments and stuff, with a leaning towards fantasy that nevertheless has room, I think, to make something modern. What it does not have is any sort of sprite creation stuff (though if it hit that stage I know a program that apparently sort of does this and is only like fifteen bucks) or portrait generator (though Facemaker is a fallback option). However, if anyone more artistic than I am could be persuaded to help with these things, I'd be super grateful. This is a very far-away interest check, because I wouldn't feel comfortable asking anyone to put time towards this until the rest of the project is basically done. It's pretty easy to dummy things with basic sprites and then swap them later. So, I guess I'm looking for people to long-term help with art and/or help teach me to do spriting stuff.
  • Music asset assistants. The same deal as the art, but for MIDI tracks. Also less important because RPGMaker has a decent selection of default music. But yeah, if anyone knows MIDI and wants to help me learn, I'd be very appreciative. I think I've found a freeware program to work on this.
  • Playtesters. Ideally only like two or three of these, because I don't want the entire board playing this at every WiP stage because then there will be no mystery left. I'd want people who a. have read a ton of TV2, b. know about RPGMaker and/or crummy games based on it, or c. ideally fall into both of the above categories.
So I know I'm forgetting a ton but I have to run to class for an eleven-hour day. You can also ask questions and stuff but nothing will be answered until ~12-13 hours from now. Again, to hammer it in: this is a low priority for me and it's 80% likely nothing will ever come of it, but that 20% is appealing enough for me to prod for character use privileges.
[+] Spoiler
  1. Alice Young (Fenrir) (Alternate in costume)
  2. Amir al-Asad (Elena)
  3. Anastasia Arcadia (Lord Shadow) (Alternate in costume)
  4. Angie Hart (Aura)
  5. Anzu Sakamoto (dmboogie)
  6. Asa Rosen (Laurels) (Alternate with poncho)
  7. Ashley Namath (Un)
  8. Austin White (Me)
  9. Bella Binachi (Kami)
  10. Brendan O'Toole (Polybius)
  11. Bunny Barlowe (Pippin) (Alternate in costume)
  12. Caroline Leveson (Iceblock)
  13. Cathryn Bailey (Maraoone)
  14. Christopher Schwartz (Condor)
  15. Colin Pigeon (Flare) (Patterned on his green-haired Facemaker, also exists in blond version)
  16. Corin Albanesi (Bear) (Alternate in costume and with beard)
  17. Damion Castillo (Maraoone)
  18. Davis Todd (Un)
  19. Dougie Sharpe (NAFT)
  20. Eden Bishop (Will)
  21. Erik Lowell (dmboogie)
  22. Forrest Doe (RC)
  23. Gabriel Munez (Doc)
  24. Gene Steward (RC) (Alternate in costume)
  25. Isabel Santana (CrabCaptain)
  26. Isaiah Hall (Deamon)
  27. Jewel Evans (Me) (Alternate in costume)
  28. Leah Bissard (Aloha)
  29. Lisa Toner (Bik)
  30. Lily Ashburg (Irene)
  31. Lucia del Pirlo (Pippin)
  32. Lucy Williams (Espi)
  33. Lukas Graves (Aura)
  34. Marcus Redder (Sansa) (Alternate in costume)
  35. Matthew Weiss (NAFT)
  36. Michael Robinson (Polybius/Yugi)
  37. Naomi Young (Maddie)
  38. Nina Riddhi (Kami)
  39. Paisely Hopkins (Ciel)
  40. Ramón Fuentes (Elena)
  41. Regina Aston (Imehal)
  42. Riley Parker (Espi)
  43. Sarah Bourne (Deamon) (Alternate in t-shirt)
  44. Sarah Miller (decoy) (Alternates in t-shirt and costume)
  45. Shawn Thornton (Fenrir)
  46. Taylor DeVasher (Laurels) (Alternate in costume)
  47. Tucker Hopkins (Aloha)
  48. Vahka Basayev (Doc) (Alternate in costume)
  49. Valerie Fitzroy (Condor)
  50. Vincent Holway (Bik/Un) (Alternate in costume)
  51. Will Brackenrig (Sansa) (Alternate with coat)
  52. Yagmur Tekindor (General Goose)
  53. Zoe Walker (Ohm)
Cross-posted from Mini because, hey, better visibility and maybe people who haven't checked Mini in a bit will toss their characters in/maybe people who've never done Mini nevertheless know what they're doing with this sort of project.

Deamon
Mr. Danya
Deamon
Mr. Danya

May 12th, 2015, 5:48 pm #2

You can use Isaiah and Sarah plus I'd be game for helping with playtesting, since I'd like to think I know a lot about TV2 and I know about RPGMaker games. So I think I cover those bases.
Forrest Quin - At the Zoo
Bret Carter - On a date
Aliya Kimia Nemati - In Training
Arizona - Practicing
[+] Spoiler
Kimiko Kao - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775; - &#9775;
Travis "Trav" Lynch - &#9822; - &#9822; - &#9822; - &#9822; - &#9822; - &#9822; - &#9822;
Cameron Herrig - &#937; - &#937; - &#937;
[+] Spoiler
Gray Emerson - "No. We don't follow."
Yasmin "Yaz" Carroll - "I don't really have a plan anymore."
Christopher Harlin - "You can look me in the eyes and shoot me."

KamiKaze
Winner

May 12th, 2015, 5:52 pm #3

Psssssst.

I wouldn't mind if you put Bella and/or Nina in. : D
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."
[+] Spoiler
In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2008 SOTF
Carol Burke- Female Student #015- A good friend.
Remy Kim- Male Student #080- Yet another victim of the system.
Aileen Borden- Female Student #022- It's going to be okay.

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2012 SOTF
Alexandria "Alex" Ripley- Female Student #002- Sometimes your life is meant to be a warning to others.
Lana Torres- Female Student #039- Technically, she died happy.
Miranda Millers- Female Student #019- Doomed by self-fulfilling prophecy.

In Loving Memory of Those Killed in the 2015 SOTF
Jennifer Wallace- Female Student #055- Good night, and good luck.
Junko Kurosawa- Female Student #041- Experienced a thrill to die for.
Emma Luz- Female Student #022- Sweet dreams.

....?
Anna Chase- Female Student #010- And then she lived happily ever after.
[+] Spoiler
For v6, I have come to a decision. To help lessen character pimping, I have vowed not to talk about my characters, any characters closely related to mine, or any threads I've been involved in, in any of the following places:

- Chat
- General Discussion thread
- TV Tropes
- Random Thoughts

I am not allowing myself to talk about anything relating to my characters or scenes I'm in unless they are brought up in conversation by another handler. I am not allowed to use my characters' names OOC or mention anything relating to that character until another handler mentions them. This is not currently in effect for pre-game; these self-imposed rules do not apply until v6 starts. However, they will be in effect the second v6 is announced. When one of my characters die, escape, or are otherwise removed from the game, these rules are lifted for that character, and I am free to talk about that character as much as I want. However, the others will have to wait until they too are out of the game.

This is a personal promise I'm keeping to myself for v6. If I break it, please feel free to bitch me out.

-KamiKaze

Addendum as of v6: I may ask for critiques while a character's arc is ongoing, as long as someone has offered to do so.
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

Laurels
Mr. Danya

May 12th, 2015, 6:05 pm #4

Feel free to use Asa Rosen and Taylor DeVasher as you see fit. This sounds cool.
[+] Spoiler
Nadia Riva
"You don't think I'm pretty enough to be a model? And you're telling me while wearing that face?"

Noah Whitley
"You look like you could use a laugh, and I have just the joke for that."

Alba Reyes
"Woo hoo! Three holes in one! That's a new record!"
[+] Spoiler
Girl #007-Rachael Langdon
"I really am going to die, aren't I? Oh god, what am I going to do?"

Armed with a Solar Powered Scientific Calculator
Stabbed with a sword by Marcus Leung.
Girl #018-Claire Monaghan
"You know, I always thought I'd be seen by millions. Fuck Murphy's Law."

Armed with a Shotgun Flashlight (1 Bullet) and a bulletproof vest

Girl #035-Sophie McDowell
"People often find inspiration in the darkest times. I guess I can too."
Killed by a grenade thrown by Summer Simms

Armed with a lead pipe.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

19:10 Laurelena: When octopi eat hamsters, the resulting laughter is a mix of colorful idiocy and dainty ice skating

18:10 Mimi: "how many nipples does Miss Piggy REALLY have?"

16:57 Mimi play Fergaliscious
16:58 Mimi IF YOU EVER WANT FANS
16:58 Mimi YOU NEED FERALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi FERGALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi Omg
16:58 Mimi feral-liscious
16:58 Mimi that's
16:58 Mimi blowing my mind

16:57 KamiKaze Laurie, if you ever become a mod, let it be known that one day you will critique someone's profile who had a girl killing her family friend because he raped her, and the person will insult you by calling you a talking Oshawott doll.

21:42Acidic i AM ANAL WART MAN

00:19Delroy.... I HAVE AN IMAGE OF HANSEL FUCKING TRAVIS WITH A CHAINSAW STUCK IN MY HEAD. HOW IS THIS IN ANY WAY GOOD!?

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon and Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon

Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

Namira
Mr. Danya

May 12th, 2015, 6:17 pm #5

You can use pizzaguy.

By which I mean, Amir.

I'd be willing to chance my arm at doing some portraits, too.

SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!
[+] Spoiler
13:58 Gianni Oh come on you broke someone's heart
13:59 Gianni you are proud, not embarrassed
13:59 Christian Yes
13:59 Christian Be proud
13:59 Christian Do we not all strive to break a human soul?
[+] Spoiler
Vincenzo/a 'Vinny' 'Enzo' Gatti | DO IT FOR THE VINE.
Toby 'Noodle' Andreasson | :|
[+] Spoiler
G008 - Kammy So'oialo | wants a new script
G062 - Becca Everett | was a damn superstar
G071 - Sunshine Cho Lee | trusted
[+] Spoiler
G026 - Rosalia Fiametta | Found it. | Walkie Talkies
G014 - Yelizaveta 'Bounce' Volkova | Out of here | Gasoline
B060 - Brock Mason | Thump. Thump |
G029 - Kristina 'Kris' Hartmann | Put Down. | Drama Bombs [&#8734;], M79 Grenade Launcher [x6 grenades]
G117 - Jessie Anderson | Still Smiling | Faith

Emprexx Plush
Mr. Danya

May 12th, 2015, 6:22 pm #6

Feel free to use Gabe or Vahka, if you'd like!

I'd also be up for helping playtest, at least over the summer and possibly beyond that if you need and my schedule allows.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
[+] Spoiler
B062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
[+] Spoiler
B014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
Isaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars

NPCs:
Jacob Brooks: ... Character Theme: 1812 Overture-Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
[+] Spoiler
Blaise d'Aramitz: Blonde Hair, Black Lungs-Sorority Noise
Helena 'Hel" Fury: Okay, but riddle me this: where in the rulebook does it say it's not a series of automatic critical hits if I Flurry of Blows an ogre's nutsack like a speedbag? Bad Liar-Selena Gomez
Jeremiah Widdlestone: NOT--FOR--YOU 911/Mr. Lonely-Tyler The Creator
Damian Riccardo Maradona Reyes: I'll go all day, all week, all year if I gotta, big guy. Just try and stop me. Years Of War-Porter Robinson
Barbara "Babs" Mulaney: One. Deux. Tres. Vier. Fem. Yug. Haft. Aath. Dyev-yat. Dez. Might Tell You Tonight-Scissor Sisters
Zyzzx Rigs: Last of the first, folks. Light me up.You Know You Like It - DJ Snake ft.
AlunaGeorge
[+] Spoiler
Some Guy Probably: A thing he said? Character Theme: Flyers-Bradio
Alex Darby: Let's weigh what everyone brings to the table, and find a suitable compromise. It's in your best interest. Character theme: Devil's Gift-Shaman's Harvest
[+] Spoiler
Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Will
Player

May 12th, 2015, 6:52 pm #7

Feel free to use Eden Bishop. I didn't end up doing much wither her, but you can use her as fodder or whatever.
V6 Characters:
------------------
----Cassandra "Cassie" Venus--------------------------------Eleanor "Elle" Duval----------
[+] Spoiler
------------------
--------B011: Finn Grant ------------------------------------- G020: Stacy Ramsey------
----------Weapon: Megaphone--------------------------Weapon: Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12
---------------------------Multishot---------------------------------------------- Caught in a Moment-------------------
[+] Spoiler
Finn Grant: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Stacy Ramsey: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Inge
Player
Inge
Player

May 12th, 2015, 7:06 pm #8

I'd be fine with you using Zoe if you want.
[+] Spoiler
Serena Waters
Will Mckinley
[+] Spoiler
Seth Dunn
Sean Leibowitz
I do let's plays on my youtube channel here.

Cicada Days
Winner

May 12th, 2015, 7:11 pm #9

Music composition I can possibly do some stuff with. Depends on how intensely awesome and well mixed the tracks have to be I suppose!
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
"C'mon! It's just a prank, bro."

- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4
Unofficial Theme : 'When it's clear to everybody I'm always the last to know.'
Extra art by Mimi! (1)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Sprite credit to Yugikun (Beryl Mahelona, Gyu-ri Christensen, and Demetri Fustcher) and Fenris (Charelle Chernyshyova, Ramsey Cortez, and Joanne Coleman).
[+] Spoiler
Character Relationships (no longer updated)
Hero | Swap
[+] Spoiler

B036 - Dead
(Adopted from Yugikun)
[+] Spoiler
"And you were the one looking to pick a fight. Don't complain when you don't get the one you want."
- Memories - 1 2 3 4 5 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 - Sadie Hawkins - 1 2
[+] Spoiler
"Hope that's good enough."
- Arsenal - Bag of dried chipotle chilies (LOST)
- Island - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
- Meanwhile - 1 2
[+] Spoiler

G047 - Dead
[+] Spoiler
"It's Tina."
- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 - Sadie Hawkins -
[+] Spoiler
"You're nothing."
- Arsenal - The 'Man Catcher' (LOST)
- Island - 1 2
- Meanwhile - 1
- ??? - 1
Sprite credit to Fenris (Ben Fields) and Yugikun (Tina Luz).

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

May 12th, 2015, 8:47 pm #10

Pick michael plz

(Also I'm music dude and I can compose music)
[+] Spoiler

G???: Anna "Roxanne" Herbert - "...It's a god-awful small affair..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3
THEME: Dire Straits - Skateaway

G???: Teresa Rojas - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2
THEME: Tata Young - Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me

B???: Jonathan Meyers - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1
THEME: Kate Miller-Heidke - Caught In The Crowd
[+] Spoiler
Ashley Tanner - The Tattooed Jackass - "We got the music, we got the drinks, I think we have a recipe for some rock n' roll."
Yuko Hayashibara - The Tomboy - "Yo, homeboy, come over here. I wanna play some ball."
[+] Spoiler

B003: Jeremy Frasier - ?Yeah. No regrets.? - 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
THEME: OneRepublic - Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti - ?Thank... you...? - 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
THEME: The Megas - The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King - "I win." - 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6: 1 2 3 4 5
THEME: Luck Ganriki - golden sneer

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

dmboogie
Winner

May 12th, 2015, 9:11 pm #11

Erik and Anzu are both open for use! I've played with RPGMaker a decent amount, so I'd be willing to playtest.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Asha Sur: GIRL 018, armed with a TASER. "Let's all embrace nihilism and be nice!"
Cass Prince: HUMAN 001, armed with a MOP. "It's all falling apart, isn't it? We're unravelling."
[+] Spoiler
V6
Harold Porter: BOY 034, armed with a COFFEE POT. "Hey - none of this... none of this is your fault, alright?" Messed up. Plain and simple.

V5
Daniel Whitten: BOY 074, armed with an INDIANA JONES REPLICA WHIP. "Oh, hey, sorry. Didn't think there was anyone else-" Died early.
Alice Gilman: GIRL 064, armed with a ROTATO. "Just... Just wanted you to drop the gun. Thought you were gonna shoot." Died stupidly.
Michael Mitchellson:BOY 019, armed with a FUCKING AUTOMATIC SHOTGUN. Died a failure.

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Daniel Whitten

By Violent-Medic

Michael Mitchellson

By Violent-Medic

By Mimi

Alice Gilman

By TurtleTyrant

General Goose
Winner

May 13th, 2015, 3:42 am #12

Feel free to use and abuse Yags.
V7 peeps:
Nick Ogilvie
Ashlynn Martinek
Bill Winlock
Camille Bellegarde

V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd

Cake
Contender
Cake
Contender

May 13th, 2015, 7:24 am #13

This makes me more and more sad face for missing TV2 last year.

frogue
Winner

May 13th, 2015, 8:28 am #14

I'd be happy to do some portraits for this! Sounds like fun!

NotAFlyingToy
Winner

May 13th, 2015, 2:31 pm #15

I can be sound guy/audio assets as needed. I can also ppaytest.

You can use any of my characters.
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.
[+] Spoiler
We've yet to live and soon will fall.

B027: Oskar Pearce has his shields up -- Step back from it, Jane. (Adopted from SansaSaver!)
[+] Spoiler
We've fought and fought and lost it all.

G063: Natali Greer fell into sadness and couldn't get out -- Everything was going to be alright. (Adopted Posthumously from backslash!)
B067: Brandon Baxter died as he lived -- On his own terms.
B076: Hansel Williams wasn't wrong, in the end -- I wouldn't change anything. Not a goddamn thing.
[+] Spoiler
Here in the wings, we wait for the call.

Jaden Bertelli wants you to be better -- Work harder, no excuses.
Miley Sacramento isn't looking for the long-term -- Like, why are the democrats an elephant, anyway?
Robert Munnings hates your favourite teacher -- We hurt ourselves so that others can't.
Kelsey Hamilton is going to be the best in the world -- Out of my way, dead man.
Asher Glas really admires the way you carry yourself -- Oh, hey - let me get that for you.
"Skinny" Trevor Sharpe would sell the shirt off of your back -- Pick your poison.