crabCaptain draw stuff ;w;

crabCaptain
Cannon Fodder

January 11th, 2014, 2:35 am #1

I put my art in this thread guys!

sometimes it'll be uploaded directly to the thread but if the file is too big i'll post an imgur link!

you can request stuff if you like! I don't mind drawing for other people but i'm forgetful so if I don't do it within a month and you still remember: please remind me!
[+] Spoiler
Isabel Santana :"Well from the looks of you, it looks like the dead are already awake, so if you don't mind, go crawl back in your grave and take a dirt nap." x
[+] Spoiler
20:54mib_ccpvxc that motherfucker crabCaptain is still typing.
20:55OutfoxdHe's writing the modern MASTERPIECE
20:55PersyShe
20:55mib_ccpvxcThat motherfuckeress, then. Sorry.
20:56OutfoxdShe
20:56Outfoxdshe's writing
20:56Outfoxdthe thing
20:56Outfoxdthat I said.
20:57mib_ccpvxccrabCaptain crabCaptain, look like crab, act like captain
21:00NaftThis better be the best fucking story ever
21:01Outfoxdit spans generations

21:27crabCaptainAccording to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Ooh, black and yellow! Let's shak-
21:28crabCaptainmy masterpiece is complete
21:28Persyf-
21:28ZarinaPersy knows nothing
21:28Zarinathis is going to win all the awards
21:28NaftA+
My Art Thread!

SansaSaver
Player

January 11th, 2014, 2:38 am #2

You're doing requests? THEY'LL EAT YOU ALIVEEEEEE. THEY'RE LIKE VULTURES.

Could I pretty please with a cherry on top request a drawing of one of my Mini kids, Will? c:
Version Seven:
Tristan O?Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson
[+] Spoiler
Version Five:
B049 ? Maynard Hurst
G060 ? Mirabella Strong

Version Six:
B004 ? Joshua Bracewell
? Adopted by Ciel
G026 ? Hazel Jung ? Adopted by Ruggahissy
B027 ? Oskar Pearce ? Adopted by NAFT

VysePresident
Mr. Danya

January 11th, 2014, 2:44 am #3

Vulture #2, reporting for duty! Would you mind trying Chase Rodriguez? You can see the link to his profile in my sig.
Constructive criticism is always welcome! Feel free to send me a PM if you have any pointers or feedback you'd like to share!
Character #1: Boy #37 Ian Williams - Now with 55% less self-insert.
Designated Weapon: Polaroid Instant Camera With Film (Enough for 8 photographs)

Past - | 1 | 2 | (Current thread - Birds of a Feather)
Pregame - None
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (Final Thread - Glass
)
Character #2: Boy #66 Chase Rodriguez - Adopted from Pippin.
Designated Weapon: Silver Pill Box Containing Three Cyanide Capsules

Past - None
Pregame - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (Last seen in - Diversions)
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (Final Thread - Drawing to an End)

Emprexx Plush
Mr. Danya

January 11th, 2014, 2:59 am #4

Heeellllooooooooo!

I'd like to request a picture of Vahka Basayev, though his arm tattoos are kinda crazy and I wouldn't want to put anyone through the trouble of trying to draw them, so it might be best to chuck him in a hoodie XD
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
[+] Spoiler
B062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
[+] Spoiler
B014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
Isaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars

NPCs:
Jacob Brooks: ... Character Theme: 1812 Overture-Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
[+] Spoiler
Blaise d'Aramitz: Blonde Hair, Black Lungs-Sorority Noise
Helena 'Hel" Fury: Okay, but riddle me this: where in the rulebook does it say it's not a series of automatic critical hits if I Flurry of Blows an ogre's nutsack like a speedbag? Bad Liar-Selena Gomez
Jeremiah Widdlestone: NOT--FOR--YOU 911/Mr. Lonely-Tyler The Creator
Damian Riccardo Maradona Reyes: I'll go all day, all week, all year if I gotta, big guy. Just try and stop me. Years Of War-Porter Robinson
Barbara "Babs" Mulaney: One. Deux. Tres. Vier. Fem. Yug. Haft. Aath. Dyev-yat. Dez. Might Tell You Tonight-Scissor Sisters
Zyzzx Rigs: Last of the first, folks. Light me up.You Know You Like It - DJ Snake ft.
AlunaGeorge
[+] Spoiler
Some Guy Probably: A thing he said? Character Theme: Flyers-Bradio
Alex Darby: Let's weigh what everyone brings to the table, and find a suitable compromise. It's in your best interest. Character theme: Devil's Gift-Shaman's Harvest
[+] Spoiler
Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Polibyss
Leader

January 11th, 2014, 3:14 am #5

Hey Crabcaptain!

Would you mind drawing Garrett Cobbler? (link in sig) Thanks!

NotAFlyingToy
Winner

January 11th, 2014, 5:09 am #6

I want a picture of a boat being swallowed into a vortex caused by Moby Dick with Captain Ahab and Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite squishing a kitten between them, all being a fever dream of Mario from Super Mario Brothers.
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.
[+] Spoiler
We've yet to live and soon will fall.

B027: Oskar Pearce has his shields up -- Step back from it, Jane. (Adopted from SansaSaver!)
[+] Spoiler
We've fought and fought and lost it all.

G063: Natali Greer fell into sadness and couldn't get out -- Everything was going to be alright. (Adopted Posthumously from backslash!)
B067: Brandon Baxter died as he lived -- On his own terms.
B076: Hansel Williams wasn't wrong, in the end -- I wouldn't change anything. Not a goddamn thing.
[+] Spoiler
Here in the wings, we wait for the call.

Jaden Bertelli wants you to be better -- Work harder, no excuses.
Miley Sacramento isn't looking for the long-term -- Like, why are the democrats an elephant, anyway?
Robert Munnings hates your favourite teacher -- We hurt ourselves so that others can't.
Kelsey Hamilton is going to be the best in the world -- Out of my way, dead man.
Asher Glas really admires the way you carry yourself -- Oh, hey - let me get that for you.
"Skinny" Trevor Sharpe would sell the shirt off of your back -- Pick your poison.

crabCaptain
Cannon Fodder

January 11th, 2014, 5:15 am #7

Here my drawing for SansaSaver of his character Will!

I hope you enjoy it Sansa! I certainly enjoyed drawing it!

(I will work on the other requests in due time! I can do about one a day but I'll probably take breaks and stuff. I promise they will come though!)

[+] Spoiler
Isabel Santana :"Well from the looks of you, it looks like the dead are already awake, so if you don't mind, go crawl back in your grave and take a dirt nap." x
[+] Spoiler

21:27crabCaptainAccording to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Ooh, black and yellow! Let's shak-
My Art Thread!

dmboogie
Winner

January 11th, 2014, 5:29 am #8

Heya. I'd like to humbly throw a request for a drawing of Anzu to the end of your queue.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Asha Sur: GIRL 018, armed with a TASER. "Let's all embrace nihilism and be nice!"
Cass Prince: HUMAN 001, armed with a MOP. "It's all falling apart, isn't it? We're unravelling."
[+] Spoiler
V6
Harold Porter: BOY 034, armed with a COFFEE POT. "Hey - none of this... none of this is your fault, alright?" Messed up. Plain and simple.

V5
Daniel Whitten: BOY 074, armed with an INDIANA JONES REPLICA WHIP. "Oh, hey, sorry. Didn't think there was anyone else-" Died early.
Alice Gilman: GIRL 064, armed with a ROTATO. "Just... Just wanted you to drop the gun. Thought you were gonna shoot." Died stupidly.
Michael Mitchellson:BOY 019, armed with a FUCKING AUTOMATIC SHOTGUN. Died a failure.

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Daniel Whitten

By Violent-Medic

Michael Mitchellson

By Violent-Medic

By Mimi

Alice Gilman

By TurtleTyrant

Laurels
Mr. Danya

January 11th, 2014, 5:36 am #9

Hey! I love that Will drawing. When you get the chance, could you draw Taylor? The description is there, but let me know if you need anything else.
[+] Spoiler
Nadia Riva
"You don't think I'm pretty enough to be a model? And you're telling me while wearing that face?"

Noah Whitley
"You look like you could use a laugh, and I have just the joke for that."

Alba Reyes
"Woo hoo! Three holes in one! That's a new record!"
[+] Spoiler
Girl #007-Rachael Langdon
"I really am going to die, aren't I? Oh god, what am I going to do?"

Armed with a Solar Powered Scientific Calculator
Stabbed with a sword by Marcus Leung.
Girl #018-Claire Monaghan
"You know, I always thought I'd be seen by millions. Fuck Murphy's Law."

Armed with a Shotgun Flashlight (1 Bullet) and a bulletproof vest

Girl #035-Sophie McDowell
"People often find inspiration in the darkest times. I guess I can too."
Killed by a grenade thrown by Summer Simms

Armed with a lead pipe.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

19:10 Laurelena: When octopi eat hamsters, the resulting laughter is a mix of colorful idiocy and dainty ice skating

18:10 Mimi: "how many nipples does Miss Piggy REALLY have?"

16:57 Mimi play Fergaliscious
16:58 Mimi IF YOU EVER WANT FANS
16:58 Mimi YOU NEED FERALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi FERGALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi Omg
16:58 Mimi feral-liscious
16:58 Mimi that's
16:58 Mimi blowing my mind

16:57 KamiKaze Laurie, if you ever become a mod, let it be known that one day you will critique someone's profile who had a girl killing her family friend because he raped her, and the person will insult you by calling you a talking Oshawott doll.

21:42Acidic i AM ANAL WART MAN

00:19Delroy.... I HAVE AN IMAGE OF HANSEL FUCKING TRAVIS WITH A CHAINSAW STUCK IN MY HEAD. HOW IS THIS IN ANY WAY GOOD!?

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon and Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon

Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank

January 11th, 2014, 5:45 am #10

Wow. You're really great at art! Teaches me to let a thread sit for more than ten minutes without clicking it. I also love that you actually managed to put everything from the chat request into one picture.

If you'd be up for it, it'd be super awesome if you could do Karen Ruiz. Don't worry about it if you're busy, though. It's super cool of you to take requests at all.

crabCaptain
Cannon Fodder

January 11th, 2014, 5:45 am #11

Okay guys! I'll take one more request for my queue but after that i won't be taking any more until I'm done with these!

I can't believe how quickly all these requests came in!

I'm blushing you guys! ´ ▽ ` ;)ノ

(EDIT: Ok so while I was writing this Toben took up the last spot in the queue! this might take a while guys! Thanks so much!)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

My Art Thread!

crabCaptain
Cannon Fodder

January 12th, 2014, 2:46 am #12

Here you go Vyse! I hope you enjoy it!

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

My Art Thread!

VysePresident
Mr. Danya

January 12th, 2014, 3:00 am #13

Just wanted to say, this is amazing! Thanks again!
Constructive criticism is always welcome! Feel free to send me a PM if you have any pointers or feedback you'd like to share!
Character #1: Boy #37 Ian Williams - Now with 55% less self-insert.
Designated Weapon: Polaroid Instant Camera With Film (Enough for 8 photographs)

Past - | 1 | 2 | (Current thread - Birds of a Feather)
Pregame - None
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (Final Thread - Glass
)
Character #2: Boy #66 Chase Rodriguez - Adopted from Pippin.
Designated Weapon: Silver Pill Box Containing Three Cyanide Capsules

Past - None
Pregame - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (Last seen in - Diversions)
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (Final Thread - Drawing to an End)

Cake
Contender
Cake
Contender

January 12th, 2014, 2:30 pm #14

Great job on these arts c.C !

Will
Player

January 12th, 2014, 4:20 pm #15

They are soooo good! I'm claiming a spot for when the queue next clears up!
V6 Characters:
------------------
----Cassandra "Cassie" Venus--------------------------------Eleanor "Elle" Duval----------
[+] Spoiler
------------------
--------B011: Finn Grant ------------------------------------- G020: Stacy Ramsey------
----------Weapon: Megaphone--------------------------Weapon: Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12
---------------------------Multishot---------------------------------------------- Caught in a Moment-------------------
[+] Spoiler
Finn Grant: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Stacy Ramsey: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9