Laurels
Mr. Danya

July 25th, 2012, 4:13 am #16

((Joining the mass exodus a.k.a skipping order to leave the thread))

"Well, sounds like we're all in agreement to hang out after prom," said Claire. "This ought to be fun."

Claire spent the rest of the evening chatting and drinking with her buddies. She hoped they could continue to have nights like these before they all went their separate ways. This is the kind of stuff that made a great bildungsroman, and she would be sure to draw influence from her friends.

((Claire Monaghan continued in We Have a Hulk. Your Argument is Invalid.))
[+] Spoiler
Nadia Riva
"You don't think I'm pretty enough to be a model? And you're telling me while wearing that face?"

Noah Whitley
"You look like you could use a laugh, and I have just the joke for that."

Alba Reyes
"Woo hoo! Three holes in one! That's a new record!"
[+] Spoiler
Girl #007-Rachael Langdon
"I really am going to die, aren't I? Oh god, what am I going to do?"

Armed with a Solar Powered Scientific Calculator
Stabbed with a sword by Marcus Leung.
Girl #018-Claire Monaghan
"You know, I always thought I'd be seen by millions. Fuck Murphy's Law."

Armed with a Shotgun Flashlight (1 Bullet) and a bulletproof vest

Girl #035-Sophie McDowell
"People often find inspiration in the darkest times. I guess I can too."
Killed by a grenade thrown by Summer Simms

Armed with a lead pipe.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

19:10 Laurelena: When octopi eat hamsters, the resulting laughter is a mix of colorful idiocy and dainty ice skating

18:10 Mimi: "how many nipples does Miss Piggy REALLY have?"

16:57 Mimi play Fergaliscious
16:58 Mimi IF YOU EVER WANT FANS
16:58 Mimi YOU NEED FERALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi FERGALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi Omg
16:58 Mimi feral-liscious
16:58 Mimi that's
16:58 Mimi blowing my mind

16:57 KamiKaze Laurie, if you ever become a mod, let it be known that one day you will critique someone's profile who had a girl killing her family friend because he raped her, and the person will insult you by calling you a talking Oshawott doll.

21:42Acidic i AM ANAL WART MAN

00:19Delroy.... I HAVE AN IMAGE OF HANSEL FUCKING TRAVIS WITH A CHAINSAW STUCK IN MY HEAD. HOW IS THIS IN ANY WAY GOOD!?

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon and Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon

Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

KamiKaze
Winner

July 26th, 2012, 11:30 am #17

((GMing approved. Sorry for the delay!))

At that moment, her phone went off.

"Excuse me."

Alex went inside, following the ringtone. Her bag was somewhere inside, and once she found it, she had to rummage a bit inside it to look for it. Dear god, where was it? It was buried deep within the confines of her bag, and-

There it was.

Alex pulled out the phone, only for it to stop ringing once she pulled it out. She frowned. Well, that always sucked when that happened! The screen told her it was Kyran.

Well, might as well call back then.

But just as she had that thought, the beeping sound for a text went off.

Kyran again. Apologizing for not showing up and to tell everyone else that he said hi.

Alex's fingers soared over the keys in the dark, replying. It honestly wasn't much of a problem for her; he was usually busy with work on Saturdays and-

Oh. Based on the text she got back after she sent that, he was grounded after the Alba incident. Alex felt herself frown again. Oh man, that had to suck. She knew about what happened; word got around pretty quickly. Apparently Alba and Kyran ended up fighting, and Gray ended up inciting a food fight. Alex never got the specifics, but Alba. Usually Kyran wasn't the type to do something like this, and Alba was... well, he wasn't exactly Mr. Nice Guy. Guy was a bully, a user of women, and god knew what else. The referee incident was still very fresh in many classmates' minds, even now.

Needless to say, Alex didn't like Alba.

Alex texted back, saying just how much that sucked and that she was sorry. But the next text from him revealed one more detail.

He wasn't going to prom.

The principal had forfeited his and Alba's rights, apparently. He was now banned from it.

Her fingers began to grip the phone.

God. Damn. It. Alba.

So now her buddy was kicked out of prom. Most likely because Alba was being stupid. It was an almost definite "yes" on the detail that Alba had been acting stupid.

A few more text exchanges, and Alex went back outside, phone still in hand.

"It's Kyran", she mumbled. "And needless to say, I kinda hate Alba right now."

Hate was an understatement.

((Alex Ripley continued in How I Spent My Suspension. If you want to GM her for little stuff, go ahead!))
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."
[+] Spoiler
In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2008 SOTF
Carol Burke- Female Student #015- A good friend.
Remy Kim- Male Student #080- Yet another victim of the system.
Aileen Borden- Female Student #022- It's going to be okay.

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2012 SOTF
Alexandria "Alex" Ripley- Female Student #002- Sometimes your life is meant to be a warning to others.
Lana Torres- Female Student #039- Technically, she died happy.
Miranda Millers- Female Student #019- Doomed by self-fulfilling prophecy.

In Loving Memory of Those Killed in the 2015 SOTF
Jennifer Wallace- Female Student #055- Good night, and good luck.
Junko Kurosawa- Female Student #041- Experienced a thrill to die for.
Emma Luz- Female Student #022- Sweet dreams.

....?
Anna Chase- Female Student #010- And then she lived happily ever after.
[+] Spoiler
For v6, I have come to a decision. To help lessen character pimping, I have vowed not to talk about my characters, any characters closely related to mine, or any threads I've been involved in, in any of the following places:

- Chat
- General Discussion thread
- TV Tropes
- Random Thoughts

I am not allowing myself to talk about anything relating to my characters or scenes I'm in unless they are brought up in conversation by another handler. I am not allowed to use my characters' names OOC or mention anything relating to that character until another handler mentions them. This is not currently in effect for pre-game; these self-imposed rules do not apply until v6 starts. However, they will be in effect the second v6 is announced. When one of my characters die, escape, or are otherwise removed from the game, these rules are lifted for that character, and I am free to talk about that character as much as I want. However, the others will have to wait until they too are out of the game.

This is a personal promise I'm keeping to myself for v6. If I break it, please feel free to bitch me out.

-KamiKaze

Addendum as of v6: I may ask for critiques while a character's arc is ongoing, as long as someone has offered to do so.
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

CondorTalon
Player

July 30th, 2012, 9:35 am #18

((It looks I'm the only one left. So...))

Corey relaxed, chatting with everyone until it became late. He then turned in with the others.

((Corey Esposito continued in Event Flag Passed.))
[+] Spoiler
V6:
G009 - Sandra Dyer - Pot lid - [untitled]
G023 - Jennifer Su - Flashlight - Asymptote
G036 - Nancy Kyle - Hatchet - 不安心

V5:
G024 - Yukiko Sakurai - Weed whacker with circular saw attachment - Sunrise
B048 - Corey Esposito - Swedish Made Penis Enhancement Pump - Something Something Movie Reference

V5 Pregame:
Miriam Castille - "U-Um... well, see... I-I seemed to have misplaced m-my books..." - In Transit - It Was Just A Drink
[+] Spoiler
Felix Rees
Camellia "Cammy" Walker-Grimsley
Sachi Kobayakawa
Dane Lennox
Catherine Zier
Malcolm Hong
Victoria Tran
Bethany Sadler