penguin_alien
Player

December 30th, 2013, 4:21 pm #1141

Deadline in a bit over 3 days/73 hours from this post...

penguin_alien
Player

December 31st, 2013, 9:54 pm #1142

Vote Count 8.02:

With 5 players living, it takes 3 to lynch!

General Goose (L-3):
DocBalance (L-3):
MK Kilmarnock (L-3):
Mephistopheles (L-1): MK Kilmarnock, decoy73
decoy73 (L-1): DocBalance, Mephistopheles

Not voting: General Goose

Deadline in a bit over 44 hours from this post

General Goose
Winner

December 31st, 2013, 10:42 pm #1143

Well, as much as I hate being in this position, I am. I admit, I don't trust any of you right now and my reasoning was torn between the two, but my gut feeling and a very slight preference in terms of arguments has been made. So....

Well, here we go.

Vote: Mephistopheles

If I fuck up here, then, well, I'm fucked.
V7 peeps:
Nick Ogilvie
Ashlynn Martinek
Bill Winlock
Camille Bellegarde

V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd

penguin_alien
Player

December 31st, 2013, 11:41 pm #1144

Vote Count 8.02:

With 5 players living, it takes 3 to lynch!

General Goose (L-3):
DocBalance (L-3):
MK Kilmarnock (L-3):
Mephistopheles (L-0): MK Kilmarnock, decoy73, General Goose
decoy73 (L-1): DocBalance, Mephistopheles

Not voting:

Flip incoming...

penguin_alien
Player

December 31st, 2013, 11:48 pm #1145

Now I've always thought we demons needed to stick together. It's a cold, cruel world out there when you come from such a toasty home climate, and showing up with scales or horns doesn't exactly warm people up to you.

But some demons just give the rest of us a bad name. Sure, bring about the end of a world, wreak havoc, string people up by their entrails, it's all good. But go into politics? Even I have standards.

It would seem the remaining fellows feel much the same way. By the time our small group of five finishes demolishing him, all that's left of Mayor Wilkins is shreds of a suit and flakes of charred green skin.

Really, wasn't the dynamite overkill by just a bit?

Mephistopheles, Mayor Wilkins, Villain Mafia Jailkeeper, was lynched Day Eight!

Night begins now and ends in 48 hours. Any actions are due by then.

penguin_alien
Player

January 3rd, 2014, 12:05 am #1146

End of night scene incoming later tonight, within eight hours...

penguin_alien
Player

January 3rd, 2014, 7:13 am #1147

Well, we have a regular quartet left standing here. Somehow I don't think they'll be singing 'Lida Rose' for us any time soon though.

Sure enough, as Jonathan watches in horror, the friendly computer teacher Jenny Calendar turns on Joyce, cutting her down via nefarious and unseen means. At least she gets an on-screen death in this dimension...

Barely has Joyce breathed her last than a voice shouts, "Oi!" Spike is aflame in the middle of the cavern, talisman clutched in his hand. But even as he burns, a white light engulfs the First in its Jenny guise. A shriek, a disintegration, and then there were two.

Jonathan backs up as Spike crosses towards him. "Are you going to drink my blood?" he asks warily.

Spike seems to consider the question carefully before reaching into his leather duster. "Nope, figured I'd go with something a bit more traditional, eh, mate?" And, pulling out a wicked-looking dagger, he plunges it into Jonathan's chest. "A real showstopper, that one is."

He leaves the dagger in its unfortunate victim and strolls around the room. "Well, I've had my fun here." He picks up the Roomba and tucks it under his arm, where it hums weakly. "I assume I'm free to go now?"

"Exit stage right then. You guys have been just swell...and only one can say this ended well."

decoy73, Joyce, Townie, was killed Night Eight!
DocBalance, The First, Villain Mafia God-Entity, was killed Night Eight!

General Goose, Jonathan, Townie, was endgamed Day Nine!

MK Kilmarnock, Spike, Vampire Mafia Traitor, has survived!

The Vampire Mafia has won the game!

For the full list of roles, links to Mafia, Lover, Mason, Dead QTs, and mod comments, see the fallout thread...coming soon!

Thanks to everyone for playing!