Buffy Mafia Fallout Thread

penguin_alien
Player

January 3rd, 2014, 7:56 am #1

Role PMs:
[+] Spoiler

Town win condition: As Town, you win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.
Buffy--Imehal wrote:Vigilante: You patrol the streets of Sunnydale protecting its more than slightly naïve citizens from things that go bump in the night. Now with evil in town, everyone needs you to be on top of your game. To help you do this, you are the town’s Vigilante. Each night you may PM me the name of a player to target to kill. But you’re also a teenage girl in love! ___ is your lover; you may communicate at any point in this QT. Your lover does not know your role or alignment, and you do not know theirs. Of course, be aware that if your lover dies, you will flee the town during the next night, becoming dead to them, and dead to the game.
Kendra--Deamon wrote:Backup Vigilante: You were called when Buffy was dead (the first time) (she got better!) and that makes you her successor, the next Chosen one. In this case, you will be chosen to act as the town’s Vigilante in the event of her demise. If the Vigilante Buffy dies, you will take over the role, giving you the option to PM me the name of a player to kill each night. There is a limitation to this: you will get a maximum of five shots, with any shots Buffy took being subtracted from that number.
Dawn--The Sickness wrote:Flavor Cop: You spent your non-existent childhood writing in your diaries and seeing what other people were doing. Since becoming a real girl, you’ve even had some brushes with the law yourself! This has to make you at least as competent as Sunnydale’s police force, right? In this time of evil riding into town, you can be the Flavor Cop for the good guys! Each night you may PM me the name of one player, and I will send you a quote that that player spoke on the show.
Tara--VysePresident wrote:One-Shot Neighborizer: You worked your way into the hearts of the Scooby gang, and in the years of attending the University of Sunnydale, you have become well-liked by all. This makes you the One-Shot Neighborizer. Once per game at night, you may PM me the name of a player. Starting the next day, you and that player will have a private QT that can be used at any time. Neither of you will be told the other’s role, flavor, or alignment.
Willow--NAFT wrote:Doctor: You’re smart and fiercely protective of your friends—who better to act as the town’s Doctor? Each night you may PM me the name of a player (not yourself) to target to protect. If anyone attempts to kill that player your intervention will save the target.
Giles--MW wrote:Three-Shot Watcher: Oh, venerable guardian of the Slayer, you’re always alert for threats to her safety. Now that she’s protecting the town, that could apply to any resident thereof, right? So go watch—you are the Watcher! Three times at night you may PM me the name of one player and I will give you a list of who visited that player. Of course you’re on your own in figuring out their reasons for calling—after all, you’re really smart; I have faith in you!
Xander-Rockythetigre wrote:JOAT: So you’re not mystically chosen for a special destiny. You don’t have magic powers. You are not and never have been a demon (though you sure do attract them!). But you do manage to save the day. It’s never quite clear how, but you do! So, you have an arsenal of one-use powers as follows: one investigation in which you PM me the name of a player at night and I will tell you if they’re Town or Not Town, one night protection in which you PM me the name of a player at night and said player will be protected for that one night, one hider in which you may hide behind a player and are rendered untargetable (if they are scum you die, and if they are town and NK’d you are also NK’d), and one tracking in which you PM me the name of a player and I will send you a list of anyone who that player visited during the night. Only one ability may be used per night.
Anya--AMF wrote:Vengeful Townie: Ever since that no-good Olaf betrayed you, you’ve vowed that no one will escape your vengeance. Now that some people seem to be out to destroy the denizens of Sunnydale, you have another chance to prove it. If you are lynched you may immediately kill one person who was on your wagon.
Wesley--Kalopsia wrote:Second-String Watcher: The Council assigned you to be a Watcher for Faith and Buffy when Giles disgraced the office during the Cruciamentum. You are totally ready to take his place! Yes, you’re the Town Second-String Watcher! If Giles is killed for any reason during the game, you become the Town Watcher. At that time, you may PM me the name of a player to target, and I will tell you who visited them that night.
Cordelia--Skraal wrote:Town Head Mason: You totally have your finger on the pulse of Sunnydale. Nothing happens without your knowledge, and no one’s anyone unless you say so! This makes you a perfect Head Mason. Each night you may PM me the name of one other player, and they will be invited to join the Masons, all of whom may communicate at any time via QT. Beware: if you recruit a player who is Not Town, they will still be informed that you attempted to recruit them, and your identity will no longer be secure! If you are dead, the existing Masons will still be able to communicate during the day, but they will be unable to swell their ranks.
Riley--Ruggahissy wrote:Variable Town Roleblocker: You were always looking out for Buffy, trying to run interference in her life and duties as the Chosen One. As such, you are the town Variable Roleblocker! Each night you may PM me the name of one player to roleblock. If that player has a night action, it will be unsuccessful. There is a catch: because of your divided loyalties, you may not target the same player twice in a row.
Amy--zabriel wrote:Non-Consecutive Town Two-Shot Commuter: What a life you’ve led! First you’re stuck in your mother’s body, then you’re a witch, then you’re a rat, then you’re a witch under the influence…it just never stops! Depending on the season, you may or not even be present on screen. That makes you the 2-Shot Commuter! Twice during the game at night you may PM me, stating whether you want to remain in town or depart from everyone’s radar for the night. You may not use this ability on consecutive nights.
Harmony--dmboogie wrote:Town Social Climber: Always the bridesmaid, never the bride, right, Harmony? No matter how you scheme, you’ve never been able to dethrone Queen Cordelia from her pedestal atop the high school social order. Yet you’ve (mostly) remained her loyal minion over the years. With evil afoot in Sunnydale, you have the chance to do so once more! You are a Town Social Climber! You know that someone in the game is Cordelia the Head Mason. Each night you may choose to target someone. If that person is Cordelia you will become a Mason with no action required on the Cordelia role’s part. But beware! If you ever encounter a vampire, any and all future actions that would otherwise result in you being Masonized will be unsuccessful, regardless of whether you or Cordelia initiates them. You will not be informed of this change in status.
Andrew--Shangela wrote:Townie: While you are reluctantly accepted into the fold, no one really trusts you. Frankly, you’re lucky to be included at all. You are a Vanilla Townie, no more powerful than the average bloke. You have only your vote and reasoning skills to help the town’s cause, so use both wisely!
Kennedy--Slam wrote:Townie: There’s a glorious destiny waiting for you—after all, you carry the Potential! And you just know you can help Sunnydale fight against the invading evil, if only you could have the opportunity. Well, here’s your chance! But wait, you’re only a Potential, you don’t have any special powers to lend to the cause. You have only your vote and reasoning skills to help the town’s cause, so use both wisely!
Jonathan--Psychedelic/General Goose wrote:Townie: Very little ever seems to go right for you. Unpopular in high school, amongst unsavory influences after high school, you have little influence in the town. That makes you a regular Vanilla Townie. You have only your vote and reasoning skills to help the town’s cause, so use both wisely!
Joyce--decoy73 wrote:Townie: Raising a teenaged daughter (Or is that two teenaged daughters? We can never quite remember…) makes you an ordinary, relatable character. (We’ll overlook the two years when you didn’t notice Buffy developing a predilection for graveyards…) As such you are a Vanilla Townie. You have only your vote and reasoning skills to help the town’s cause, so use both wisely!
[+] Spoiler

Vampire Mafia win condition: As Vampire Mafia, you win when all other players are dead with at least one of your faction alive or nothing can prevent this outcome.
Darla--Flare wrote:Godmother: You’ve survived more than four hundred years as a vampire, even creating your own family in the process. That family is now ready to take over Sunnydale with you at their head as the Godmother! You, along with __/Angelus, __/Drusilla, and __/The Master are out to drain all the Town of blood! You may consult with one another at night by QT every night and decide on a target to kill. You are immune to night kills from any source. You know that Oz is not in the game. You know there exists a Vampire Traitor who is aligned with you, but this player is not recruitable and not immune to your faction’s actions.
Angelus--Un-Persona wrote:One-Shot Role Cop/Lover: You’ve been a vampire for centuries, and you’ve certainly lived down to your reputation as a ruthless killer! Now your family is ready to take over Sunnydale with you as their One-Shot Role Cop! You, along with __/Darla, __/Drusilla, and __/The Master are out to drain all the Town of blood! You may consult with one another at night by QT every night and decide on a target to kill. Once per game you may target a player and will be told their role. You may not perform the factional kill for the first two nights if any of your teammates are alive. You know that Angel is not in the game. You know there exists a Vampire Traitor who is aligned with you, but this player is not recruitable and not immune to your faction’s actions. One thing more: you’re in love! ___ is your lover; you may communicate at any point in this QT. Your lover does not know your role or alignment, and you do not know theirs. Of course, be aware that if your love dies, you will burst into flames the next day, obviously a fatal condition...
Drusilla--TurtleTyrant wrote:Two-Shot Redirector: Turned in the 19th century, quite frankly you’ve never been a particularly stable vampire. I think Miss Edith would agree. But we don’t need to listen to Miss Edith right now, do we? After all, your family is ready to take over Sunnydale with you as their Two-Shot Redirector! You, along with __/Darla, __/Angelus, and __/The Master are out to drain all the Town of blood! You may consult with one another at night by PM every night and decide on a target to kill. Twice at night you may PM me the name of a player to target and who that player’s night action should be redirected to target. On nights you use this power you may not perform the factional kill unless you are the only surviving Vampire Mafia. But the stars already told you that, right? You know that Willy the Snitch is not in the game. You know there exists a Vampire Traitor who is aligned with you, but this player is not recruitable and not immune to your faction’s actions.
Spike--MK Kilmarnock wrote:Vampire Traitor: How do you love jugular veins? Let me count the ways. Ah yes, that would be two, one for each vote you have as a vampire who excels at playing all sides of the game in the century since Drusilla turned you. Now your family is ready to take over Sunnydale with you! Sadly the pesky chip in your head that prevents your harming humans! But look on the bright side: you still can work for maximum chaos! You do know that __/Drusilla is part of your faction; how could you not know your own sire? If at any point Drusilla is the only player left in the Vampire Mafia, you will join her as a full-fledged member of the Mafia.
The Master--BROseidon wrote:Vampire Goon: Feeling bottled up? That’s no surprise: after centuries of being evil around the globe, you suddenly find yourself largely reliant on others to implement your diabolical plans. You are reduced to an ordinary goon. But that won’t stop you overrunning Sunnydale! You, along with __/Darla, __/Angelus, and __/Drusilla are out to drain all the Town of blood! You may consult with one another at night by PM every night and decide on a target to kill. You know that Robin Wood is not in the game. You know there exists a Vampire Traitor who is aligned with you, but this player is not recruitable and not immune to your faction’s actions.
[+] Spoiler

Villain Mafia win condition: As Villain Mafia, you win when all other players are dead with at least one of your faction alive or nothing can prevent this outcome.
The First--DocBalance wrote:God-Entity: Yes, you are the baddest of all the baddies who have ridden into Sunnydale over the years. And now you’re ready to ally with corporeal beings to take over the town, then the world! No, not the Bringers, those fools! Your cohorts are __/Glory and __/Mayor Wilkins. As the sunlight has no effect on you, you may communicate in this QT at any time, and each night you may decide with your fellow Villain Mafia who to target for a NK. You appear as Jenny, a VT, to any investigations.
Glory--Grim Wolf wrote:1-shot Hitwoman: When you arrived from another dimension, you yearned to return home. Yet now you find it necessary to align with inferior beings from this dimension! Your cohorts are __/ The First and __/Mayor Wilkins. As the sunlight has no effect on you, you may communicate in this QT at any time, and each night you may decide with your fellow Villain Mafia who to target for a NK. But let’s face it: none of the others can match your godly powers. Therefore, once per game you may activate your one-shot Hitwoman and a kill from you will pierce protection. Or brains. However you want to think about it. If you are not performing the team’s factional kill, you will detect as Ben, VT.
Mayor Wilkins--Bikriki wrote:Jailkeeper: While you normally get your own way by scheming in the political arena, your inner demon will not allow you to be impeded! You’re more used to stymying the plans of others, which makes you the Mafia Jailkeeper. Your cohorts are __/ The First and __/Glory. As the sunlight has no effect on you, you may communicate in this QT at any time, and each night you may decide with your fellow Villain Mafia who to target for a NK. Each night you may PM me the name of one player to jailkeep. If that player has a night action, it will be unsuccessful, and they will also be rendered immune to all night kills. You may not use this power and perform the factional kill unless you are the last member of your faction left alive. Once per game you may choose to use your one-shot Ninja power. This will make all night actions you take undetectable by Trackers, Watchers, Followers, Voyeurs, and Reporters. You know that Principal Snyder is not in the game

Night Actions:
[+] Spoiler
Imehal shoots Flare (fails due to bulletproof)
The Sickness investigates Deamon, gets a Kendra quote
VysePresident neighborizes Un-Persona (no result due to VysePresident dying *should have informed Un-Persona even so*)
NAFT protects MW (successful)
MW watches BROseidon (blocked, gets not result, retains shot)
Skraal contacts BROseidon (he does not join the masons)
Ruggahissy blocks Flare (successful)
dmboogie checks MW (no change)

BROseidon kills zabriel (successful)

DocBalance kills VysePresident (successful)
Bikriki jails MW (successful)
[+] Spoiler
Imehal shoots dmboogie (successful)
The Sickness investigates MW, gets a Giles quote
NAFT protects BROseidon (fails)
MW watches Deamon (no one visited, shot used)
Skraal contacts MW (he joins the masons)
Ruggahissy blocks Slamexo (successful)
dmboogie checks NAFT (no change)

BROseidon kills The Sickness (successful)

DocBalance kills Un-Persona (successful)
Bikriki jails NAFT (successful)
[+] Spoiler
Deamon shoots Slam (successful, shot count at 2)
NAFT protects Grim Wolf (fails due to JK)
MW watches Slamexo (sees Deamon visit, shot used)
Skraal contacts DocBalance (he does not join the masons)
Ruggahissy blocks AMF (successful)

BROseidon kills Skraal (successful)

DocBalance kills Shangela (successful)
Bikriki jails NAFT (successful)
[+] Spoiler
Deamon shoots AMF (fails due to JK, shot count at 2)
NAFT protects MW (successful)
MW watches Deamon (sees TurtleTyrant and Bikriki visit, last shot used)
Ruggahissy blocks DocBalance (successful)

TurtleTyrant redirects Deamon to Grim Wolf (successful, shot used)
MK Kilmarnock kills NAFT (successful)

DocBalance kills MW (fails due to doc protection and roleblocking)
Bikriki jails Deamon (successful)
[+] Spoiler
Deamon shoots AMF (fails due to JK, shot count at 2)
Ruggahissy blocks General Goose (successful)

MK Kilmarnock kills MW (successful)

Grim Wolf kills MW with strongman shot (successful)
Bikriki jails Deamon (successful)
[+] Spoiler
Daytime: AMF vengekills Deamon (successful)

Kalopsia watches Ruggahissy (sees MK Kilmarnock and Grim Wolf)
Ruggahissy blocks Bikriki (successful)

MK Kilmarnock kills Ruggahissy (successful)

Grim Wolf kills Ruggahissy (successful)
Bikriki jails General Goose (fails due to roleblock)
[+] Spoiler
Kalopsia watches MK (sees Bikriki)

MK Kilmarnock kills Bikriki (fails due to JK)

DocBalance kills Kalopsia (successful)
Bikriki jails MK (successful)
[+] Spoiler
MK Kilmarnock kills DocBalance (successful)

DocBalance kills decoy73 (successful)
Lover QT!
Mason QT!
Villain QT!
Vampire QT!
Sunnydale Cemetery!

Mod QT! (more of my thoughts migrated to the dead QT as the game progressed)

Overall I think I've noted where I designed sub-optimally, shall we say. Aside from not informing Un-Persona he'd been neighborized even if VysePresident dying rendered it an empty QT and the confusion over what the strongman shot pierced, I don't think I made any other glaring mechanical errors.

I really wasn't expecting circumstances to work out that Spike would join the Vampire Mafia as a full-fledged member. If he hadn't had access to the factional kill, I'm not sure how endgame would have gone with Doc, MK, and GG. I tend to think it would have gone to MK at that point as well, given that GG sided against Bikriki-DocBalance. But we don't know.

I overcompensated for the weak Vampire Mafia powers via numbers. I figured linking one of them to the town vig was a liability, and aside from a full BP member, none of them had strong PRs like the Villains or the town did. And claiming BP is iffy, as we saw.

Overall I think there was some good use of PRs during the game from all sides. There was also some very nice posting, and I think this is the wordiest game on-site yet.

I hope that people had a good time playing, and I appreciate everyone's participation. I welcome all feedback, and congrats again to the Vampire Mafia!

Un-Persona
Mr. Danya

January 3rd, 2014, 8:28 am #2

Wow, lucky us that we filled the exact right condition for Mk to be recruited. I gotta admit I was a bit melancholic about our chances of winning once so many of us died in succession, but I guess I'm too much of a negative nancy to BELIEVE and I'm sorry for that.

In any case, good play all around (Except for some of you. You know who you are >:c), and I will say despite the...bumps in the road I had with this game, it was fun to watch once I died, and I almost always have fun playing anyway so that's a given. (One part that I liked exceptionally was the short night phases.)

And yes, I am glad I didn't have to juggle so many QT's @_@.
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & ❤ ❤
[+] Spoiler
V7 - ❤ ❤ ❤ - PV3 - {❤} ❤ ❤ - TV3 - ❤ ❤ - V8 - ❤ ❤ ❤
[+] Spoiler
21:33RattlesnakeIf you can't ninja roll the solution is to get naked until you can ninja roll

Justice for Natali - Today at 4:21 PM
Your adorable face will not save you from the long dick of the law

Gianni - Today at 8:05 PM
Sometimes the big tru tru different than the small tru tru

Un-Persona
Mr. Danya

January 3rd, 2014, 8:57 am #3

Also

Even though it wasn't. That was crazy man.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & ❤ ❤
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
21:33RattlesnakeIf you can't ninja roll the solution is to get naked until you can ninja roll

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

January 3rd, 2014, 8:58 am #4

All according to keikaku.

Translator's note: Keikaku means "Whatever gets thrown at me that I can find to work with for that particularl phase off the seat of my pants."
[+] Spoiler
Jerry Fury - The man, the myth, the legend
Coleen Reagan - The girl who half-loved the world
[+] Spoiler
V5 Roster:
Cody Patton : That bitch.
Sean Mulcahy : The world was kind to reprieve him of his fear...
Jessica Sanders: She hoped it would be quick...
[+] Spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
19:58LaurelsHow does your dick smell like Fritos?
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER

Emprexx Plush
Mr. Danya

January 3rd, 2014, 9:06 am #5

Yeah, this one fell apart pretty quickly on us because of a few little misplays and a couple big ones.

We really should have strong-arm killed Toben one night earlier. Ignoring the doctor was a bad idea.

We should have scum-hunted with our kills more, and we should have killed Ricky and Dom earlier.

We should have bussed Grim immediately, but I played too cautiously. The strong possibility of Ricky as an SK or an extra mafia member made me gun-shy of losing one of our own that way, though. It was a stupid play that went against my style, and ultimately put us in a desperate position.

I figured by that night that Ricky was some scum-outlier, and he was probably going to kill either me because he wasn't sure I could get lynched, Biki because he was the least likely to have a watcher on him, or Dom because last-minute watcher savior. Jailing him and killing Dom was probably the best damage control we could have managed, but at that point the game was already pretty much over for us.

Oh well. We got greedy in the end. If I never see another watcher or tracker again, it will be too soon
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
[+] Spoiler
B062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
[+] Spoiler
B014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
Isaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars

NPCs:
Jacob Brooks: ... Character Theme: 1812 Overture-Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
[+] Spoiler
Blaise d'Aramitz: Blonde Hair, Black Lungs-Sorority Noise
Helena 'Hel" Fury: Okay, but riddle me this: where in the rulebook does it say it's not a series of automatic critical hits if I Flurry of Blows an ogre's nutsack like a speedbag? Bad Liar-Selena Gomez
Jeremiah Widdlestone: NOT--FOR--YOU 911/Mr. Lonely-Tyler The Creator
Damian Riccardo Maradona Reyes: I'll go all day, all week, all year if I gotta, big guy. Just try and stop me. Years Of War-Porter Robinson
Barbara "Babs" Mulaney: One. Deux. Tres. Vier. Fem. Yug. Haft. Aath. Dyev-yat. Dez. Might Tell You Tonight-Scissor Sisters
Zyzzx Rigs: Last of the first, folks. Light me up.You Know You Like It - DJ Snake ft.
AlunaGeorge
[+] Spoiler
Some Guy Probably: A thing he said? Character Theme: Flyers-Bradio
Alex Darby: Let's weigh what everyone brings to the table, and find a suitable compromise. It's in your best interest. Character theme: Devil's Gift-Shaman's Harvest
[+] Spoiler
Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

VysePresident
Mr. Danya

January 3rd, 2014, 9:11 am #6

...A unicorn, eh Doc? It's bad enough to had to kill me early for the second time in a row, but this? I hope you realize this means war! (a.k.a. status quo resumes.)

Anyway, I just want to congratulate Ricky for pulling it off in the end. That was a heck of a last day, and . I'm really glad to see Ricky managed to pull it off; It's always fun rooting for the underdog, and he definitely earned it. Good game and well played everyone!

A few random thoughts before I head off to bed. I might elaborate/rant more later, if I have time.

-My scumreads at the end of Day #1 were Persy/Muder/Flare, while Bro, Sick, and Bik had all hit my radar, and DM was suspicious on principal. Knowing how things turned out, I kinda wish I'd had a chance to play with those reads. (Curse you, Doc!)

-The reasoning behind Persy was that his push was too blind. He's a very clever player, though a little unconfident as town, and yet he was acting like neither in what felt to be a very calculated play. I was only sure of this by night, though, so I chose to use my neighborizer power on him in the hopes that I could play the idiot for half a day phase, and hopefully get more info from him before trying to get him lynched at the end.

-Doc is ridiculously fun to watch when he gets going. I'm always amazed to see how often he actually gets away with blatantly telling reality to shut up and cry in the corner. Claiming LyLo when nobody knew about the Villains really should have been a dead giveaway, though.
Constructive criticism is always welcome! Feel free to send me a PM if you have any pointers or feedback you'd like to share!
Character #1: Boy #37 Ian Williams - Now with 55% less self-insert.
Designated Weapon: Polaroid Instant Camera With Film (Enough for 8 photographs)

Past - | 1 | 2 | (Current thread - Birds of a Feather)
Pregame - None
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (Final Thread - Glass
)
Character #2: Boy #66 Chase Rodriguez - Adopted from Pippin.
Designated Weapon: Silver Pill Box Containing Three Cyanide Capsules

Past - None
Pregame - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (Last seen in - Diversions)
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (Final Thread - Drawing to an End)

Emprexx Plush
Mr. Danya

January 3rd, 2014, 9:20 am #7

VysePresident wrote:Claiming LyLo when nobody knew about the Villains really should have been a dead giveaway, though.
You're just too much of a threat, Vyse.

I am tickled by the fact that my bullshit and the things I actually believe seem to fit together seamlessly. It's the sort of thing that makes me laugh when people say I have a scum-style when really I just play as a townie and subtract my scum knowledge from my reads. I will say I stopped doing this starting at the LyLo call, so I need to check my gluttony more than a bit given how everything went after that.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
[+] Spoiler
B062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
[+] Spoiler
Your turn.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
Isaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars

NPCs:
[+] Spoiler
Helena 'Hel" Fury: Okay, but riddle me this: where in the rulebook does it say it's not a series of automatic critical hits if I Flurry of Blows an ogre's nutsack like a speedbag? Bad Liar-Selena Gomez
Damian Riccardo Maradona Reyes: I'll go all day, all week, all year if I gotta, big guy. Just try and stop me. Years Of War-Porter Robinson
Barbara "Babs" Mulaney: One. Deux. Tres. Vier. Fem. Yug. Haft. Aath. Dyev-yat. Dez. Might Tell You Tonight-Scissor Sisters
Zyzzx Rigs: Last of the first, folks. Light me up.You Know You Like It - DJ Snake ft.
AlunaGeorge
[+] Spoiler
Alex Darby: Let's weigh what everyone brings to the table, and find a suitable compromise. It's in your best interest. Character theme: Devil's Gift-Shaman's Harvest
[+] Spoiler
Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

January 3rd, 2014, 9:33 am #8

I mean, there's a reason I called BS on everything I did. There was a pretty strict logic to everything I was trying to get across... I just wish I had more of a moral high ground to stand on, which I obviously didn't have being scum myself.

Vyse and his silly 'making reality cry in the corner' versus my logic quote said it best.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
V5 Roster:
[+] Spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER

VysePresident
Mr. Danya

January 3rd, 2014, 9:41 am #9

Funny thing is, I've never seen you play as Town, so I don't know yet. Honestly, you've gotten really good since PR, (I was completely fooled in Community, until you got greedy) and the only Villain I caught onto early was Bik. I'm actually kind of annoyed, because I'd noticed a few scummy things from you, but dismissed them because I was afraid I was just being paranoid. What we have learned today? Doc really is always scum.

Oh, funny fact? I very nearly did recruit you for real, but you seemed a little too disengaged, and then I came up with the idea to play mindgames with Persy. I probably would have failed, but man I wish I'd had the chance to try.

Also, I want you to look at this, and think about what you've done.
[+] Spoiler

Why did you do this to me?
Constructive criticism is always welcome! Feel free to send me a PM if you have any pointers or feedback you'd like to share!

Pregame - None
)

Past - None

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

January 3rd, 2014, 9:43 am #10

No no no. FLARE is always scum. Poor Flare.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
V5 Roster:
[+] Spoiler

Un-Persona
Mr. Danya

January 3rd, 2014, 9:44 am #11

Lynch all Docs? Lynch all Docs.

Edit: And Flare.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & ❤ ❤
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

BROseidon
Winner

January 3rd, 2014, 9:46 am #12

gg wp everyone.

I sucked that game. Probably didn't need to push that bus through, and I just sort of... forgot... about the Skraal thing until N3.
The Living:

Matt Vartoogian -- Weapon: Unarmed -- "This isn't a game. This is evil." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Cassandra Black -- Weapon: Kama -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Virgil Jefferson-Davis -- Weapon: Saiga-12 -- "Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Grim Wolf
Winner

January 3rd, 2014, 9:49 am #13

Pretty sure this one was decided the moment I tried to claim Tara instead of pushing, "Nope, no way Spike isn't mafia in this game." Also, claiming a dead person. *headdesk* I was actually just afraid that people would push for a mass roleclaim, and my only certain safeclaim was scummy as hell.
Want to buy my book? See my short stories? Read my fanfiction? Visit my website!

V6 Players

Tara Behzad: "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

Alex Tarquin: "No more masks."
[+] Spoiler

G053 Karen Idel, DECEASED: Game over.

B040 Tyler Lucas, DECEASED: I had fun. You?

B046 Xavier Contel, DECEASED : "G-gotta...trust people, Arthur. G-g-gotta try. C-can't be afraid."
[+] Spoiler

B054 Raidon Naoko (DECEASED): "Dying like this isn't so bad..."

B072 Simon Grey (DECEASED): "I never was a hero, but, God help me, I tried."

B079 David Meramac (DECEASED): "Running towards nothing. Running from nothing."

G072 Mirabelle Nesa (DECEASED): "I'm a weak little girl who couldn't save anyone, even myself, but god damn it I beat you and god damn it you are going to remember that because I am Mirabelle Nesa and I am a hardened goddamn warrior and I am not going to fucking give up now!"

Emprexx Plush
Mr. Danya

January 3rd, 2014, 9:57 am #14

New Un's Eve wrote:Lynch all Docs? Lynch all Docs.

Edit: And Flare.
Lynch all yous, you slippery bastard. If this had been a traditional game I don't think you ever would have died, Vyse was the only one on to you from what I can tell XD
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
B062, Garrett Wilde
[+] Spoiler
Your turn.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

NPCs:
[+] Spoiler
AlunaGeorge
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

VysePresident
Mr. Danya

January 3rd, 2014, 9:58 am #15

MK Kilmarnock wrote:I mean, there's a reason I called BS on everything I did. There was a pretty strict logic to everything I was trying to get across... I just wish I had more of a moral high ground to stand on, which I obviously didn't have being scum myself.

Vyse and his silly 'making reality cry in the corner' versus my logic quote said it best.
Yeah, I think that's what saved you, honestly. Doc has a strong personality, but he's pushy and blatantly opportunistic. You came across as reasonable, sincere, and to top it off, you even had logic on your side. Personality means a lot in this game, I've noticed.

Pregame - None
)

Past - None