NotAFlyingToy
Winner

January 3rd, 2014, 5:53 pm #31

The best part about all this in my opinion was that my huge early D1 gambit to out Bikriki as scum and Doc immediately defending him was actually correct. That's utterly unheard of.

Grim set off my scumdar late in Day 4, which is why I was trying to townread him as hard as I could so that I could potentially survive the night. Had MW and I made it a day longer together, I strongly believe we'd be looking at a vastly different Mafia playing field in the late stages. Ah well, chalk it up to a failed gambit.
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.
[+] Spoiler
We've yet to live and soon will fall.

B027: Oskar Pearce has his shields up -- Step back from it, Jane. (Adopted from SansaSaver!)
[+] Spoiler
We've fought and fought and lost it all.

G063: Natali Greer fell into sadness and couldn't get out -- Everything was going to be alright. (Adopted Posthumously from backslash!)
B067: Brandon Baxter died as he lived -- On his own terms.
B076: Hansel Williams wasn't wrong, in the end -- I wouldn't change anything. Not a goddamn thing.
[+] Spoiler
Here in the wings, we wait for the call.

Jaden Bertelli wants you to be better -- Work harder, no excuses.
Miley Sacramento isn't looking for the long-term -- Like, why are the democrats an elephant, anyway?
Robert Munnings hates your favourite teacher -- We hurt ourselves so that others can't.
Kelsey Hamilton is going to be the best in the world -- Out of my way, dead man.
Asher Glas really admires the way you carry yourself -- Oh, hey - let me get that for you.
"Skinny" Trevor Sharpe would sell the shirt off of your back -- Pick your poison.

Badb
Mr. Danya

January 3rd, 2014, 6:05 pm #32

I was the greatest american hero and town still lost
V5:
B035 - [color=EF98AA]Ray Gilbert[/color] - DECEASED - Guy Fawkes Mask - Too Far Gone
G029 - Zoe Leverett - DECEASED - Machete - To Really Be Alone, To Pick At All the Bones
[/spoiler]
wrote:[18:10] <Laurels> WWJD? Fuck corpses, apparently
wrote:[15:16] <Naft> My college once nearly burned down because someone tried to make a bong out of dollar bills and the fire alarm didn't work

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

January 3rd, 2014, 6:15 pm #33

Naft, you said if I managed to pull this off you'd owe me all sorts of...

*~Favors~*

Pay up.
[+] Spoiler
Jerry Fury - The man, the myth, the legend
Coleen Reagan - The girl who half-loved the world
[+] Spoiler
V5 Roster:
Cody Patton : That bitch.
Sean Mulcahy : The world was kind to reprieve him of his fear...
Jessica Sanders: She hoped it would be quick...
[+] Spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
19:58LaurelsHow does your dick smell like Fritos?
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER

BROseidon
Winner

January 4th, 2014, 5:16 pm #34

Oh yeah, something else I wanted to mention:

I feel like everyone's improved a lot over the past 3ish games. This game was a really strong showing for a bunch of people.
The Living:

Matt Vartoogian -- Weapon: Unarmed -- "This isn't a game. This is evil." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Cassandra Black -- Weapon: Kama -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Virgil Jefferson-Davis -- Weapon: Saiga-12 -- "Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Aura
Winner
Aura
Winner

January 5th, 2014, 1:00 am #35

I am going to be kicking myself about this game for a long time, because I pretty much used a coin flip to decide who I would hit with my Vengeful Townie kill, and the person I ended up not hitting wound up flipping Mafia at the end.

Basically, I accidentally screwed over the town... again.

[+] Spoiler
v5 Characters:

B029- Matt Masters- DECEASED (114/152)

B043- Adonis Alba- DECEASED (124/152)

G051- Stacey Mordetsky- DECEASED (136/152)

Imehal
Leader

January 5th, 2014, 6:16 pm #36

I've said a lot of my thoughts about this game privately to people as they've been eliminated, but I wanted to thank everyone for making my first proper Mafia game so much fun. I have wanted to declare this since I ran away - I nearly had you night one BROseidon! I panicked, and switched my action. I also nearly killed Deamon night one too, so it swings and roundabouts!

Aura Master Fox, I had a few of those moments and in the end I regretted the decisions less by just making the choice as opposed to leaving it to chance.

I am looking forward, and contemplating my sanity, about joining the next Mafia game because this first experience overall was good! ^^
[No claims on the avatar image]
v6 Relationship Thread Here!
[+] Spoiler
[Bernadette Thomas] is reading trashy romance novels in the park.
"Some days I'm built of metal, I can't be broken. But not when I'm with you."
Beginning to End: M1-M2-I-II-G1

[Oliver "Olly" Walton]
"They see what's on the surface, but not what's on my mind."

[Jennifer Miller]
"Give me all you've got, don't hold nothing back. I promise you you're gonna need it."
[+] Spoiler
B052: Carlon Wheeler is dead. [Originally belonged to white lancer]
Beginning to End:- ~*~*~*~*~*~
[+] Spoiler
Ohm attempts an dropkick at RC
19:00 Zarina throws Ohm off a cliff
19:00 RC turns into a horse
19:01 Ohm crashes to the ground, perplexed by the sudden horse
19:01 Zarina: SOTF in a nutshell
19:01 *** Espi quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

penguin_alien
Player

January 5th, 2014, 7:21 pm #37

^ Yeessss, cross over to the dark side. We have cookies! And wine!

BROseidon
Winner

January 5th, 2014, 7:26 pm #38

Join usssssssssss
The Living:

Matt Vartoogian -- Weapon: Unarmed -- "This isn't a game. This is evil." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Cassandra Black -- Weapon: Kama -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Virgil Jefferson-Davis -- Weapon: Saiga-12 -- "Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Cake
Contender
Cake
Contender

January 5th, 2014, 7:34 pm #39

Gooble gobble, Gooble gobble, one of us?

Flare
Contender

January 5th, 2014, 11:55 pm #40

The one big thing I regret: Night 2, we decided to go for The Sickness, but almost went with Imehal, only backing away when we realized he was the other lover. If we HAD gone and shot Ime, they would have died, Pers would have been shot anyways, and I could have made it at least a little longer because Ime wouldn't have been able to flip.

But NO, we had to use "logic" and "do the not stupid thing". Ugh.

But seriously, this game was really fun, both to play in and to spectate. And hey, activity was pretty good all around, which is always a plus.

ALSO FUN BUT NOT SO FUN FACT: Out of the 9 Mafia games I've played on this board, I've been scum in 5 of them. I've specifically been the mafia leader 3 times.
V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.

Imehal
Leader

January 6th, 2014, 2:14 am #41

Flare lovely. I am so sorry for taking you down with me. I was terrified of being wrong, but just went with the 'well if I don't tell Town...' option. Next time, you are not on my 'lynch before everyone else' list if it helps?
[+] Spoiler

[Oliver "Olly" Walton]

[Jennifer Miller]
"Give me all you've got, don't hold nothing back. I promise you you're gonna need it."
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

The Sickness
Leader

January 6th, 2014, 2:15 am #42

flare wrote:The one big thing I regret: Night 2, we decided to go for The Sickness, but almost went with Imehal, only backing away when we realized he was the other lover. If we HAD gone and shot Ime, they would have died, Pers would have been shot anyways, and I could have made it at least a little longer because Ime wouldn't have been able to flip.

But NO, we had to use "logic" and "do the not stupid thing". Ugh.
Not gonna lie man... Dick move!

Shangela
Survivor

January 6th, 2014, 10:57 pm #43

I know everyone says this in hindsight, but I totally saw some of these roles coming.

I knew that if I didn't get killed on night three, I'd probably have switched gears and hit upon someone who was actually Mafia. (Sorry Skraal).

I'm totally new, but I liked what I saw. I had my fair share of newbish moments, but for the most part everyone was patient and kinda let that roll off their backs. I totally knew that when Doc read me as town publicly, that I wasn't long for this world.

Maybe I'll follow Imehal's lead and join the next one. Thanks for the good time, guys~

-Credit goes to the lovely and talented Payouni of DeviantArt
Take another drag, turn me to ashes
Ready for another lie?
Says he's gonna teach me just what fast is,
Says it's gonna be alright

NOTE:I'm always looking for helpful critique on my roleplaying. If you see something you like (or don't like) feel free to PM me. I'll only get better with the more advice you all give me~
[+] Spoiler
Cards

Do I feel like a hero?/ Who wants to take the bullet?

SOTF v5 Character Roster
G074: Brianna Battaglia
Weapons: Wooden Practice Katana (Assigned), Sharpened Ice Skating Blade (Given by Chris Harlin), Browning Hi-Power 9mm handgun (Taken from Theodore Fletcher)
Death:Suicide via Drug Overdose (91/152)
Storyline Progression: (Start) I -> II -> III -> IV -> V -> VI (End)
Quote:"There's a way off of this island, but we're only going to find it if we work together."
---
B036:Benjamin Ward (Adopted from Solomir)
Weapons: Box Cutter (Pilfered from High School), Scythe (Left by Katarina Konipaski)
Death: Exsanguination via Stab Wound to the Femoral Artery (53/152)
Kill Count: 2 (Oscar Trig, Janie Sinneave)
Storyline Progression: (Solomir-Start) I -> II (Solomir-End) -> (Start)III -> IV -> V -> VI ->VII (End)
Quote: TBD
[+] Spoiler
B??? - Cormac Callen: Formerly a football hero, dreaming of being a military hero, currently a lost boy, searching for a new identity.
G??? - Henry Hawkins: Formerly a cancer survivor, begging for life, currently a track superstar, crafting her second shot at life.
G??? - Fatima Farhan: Formerly an outcast, finding solace in her school work, currently a fashionista, masquerading behind a veil of confidence.
B??? - Geoffrey Go: Formerly just a kid, making everybody laugh, currently an activist, running for Class President.

Imehal
Leader

January 7th, 2014, 8:39 am #44

Okay, ignoring the creepy cult 'join us', I think that you should Shangela. Who knows, us newbies might end up being Mafia and having a great time scheming and failing together!
[+] Spoiler

[Oliver "Olly" Walton]

[Jennifer Miller]
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler