Bloodbathed Spirits

Take a break from the toils of the SOTF ACT and relax in the tranquility of another roleplay. You decide what sort of roleplays appear here, be they AU SOTFs or something entirely different. You're only limited by your own imagination.
Solomir
Player

October 8th, 2008, 7:50 am #11

Name: Bryneseldt, the Wave Smasher
Element: Water

Weapon: Warmaul

Appearance: Bryneseldt is tall and muscular man, standing at 6'6". His wavy black hair is streaked with blue and reaches just above his shoulder, matching his bright blue eyes. He wears a tightly fitted deep blue shirt, with its sleeves cut off. The shirt is studded with what appears to be fish scales. Sea green breeches and light blue sandals complete the outfit. He also wears a flowing blue cloak, which seems to ripple like the tide.
His war maul is almost as large as he is, forged from the finest steel in the land. Engraved in its haft is a wave motif, forming comfortable handles all along its length.

Speed: 0
Strength: 12
Defense: 4
Evade: 9
V5
B036: Benjamin Ward: "Sh-shut the fuck up. Or I'll k-kick your ass."
B047: Marcus Leung: "Let's start by staying calm."

V4
Rest in peace

B004 - Peter Siu: "We're all fuck-ups."
G006 - Tiffany Baker: "Will you stay with me, until I wake up?"
G027 - Marybeth Witherspoon: "The cameras are pointing here, not there."
B115 - Tony Russo: "I'm sorry...."
G087 - Rachel Gettys: "I detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of heaven and the pains of hell."

Neuphim
Survivor
Neuphim
Survivor

October 8th, 2008, 7:58 pm #12

(Well, today I was suppose to get this going... but I lost my freakin' memory stick that had my damn fight. So now the tenative date is the 10th. For now, I'll post the fight order considering we are at maximum. I assure you that this was randomly generated.)

I.Tythanin/Xiang Min, the Voice of Heaven
II.DetectiveArcher/Fei Long, The Dancing Ember
III.Mysterious Od Guy/Aliph the Scorcher, Bane of the Desert
IV.Yossarian/Ardan, the Lifecrusher
V.LadyMakaze/ Prince-of-the-Earth
VI.Darkling Perhaps/Tyrel, the shield of the people
VII.Pigeon Army/ Chang'an, Master of Jiangxi Forest
VIII.Solomir/Bryneseldt, the Wave Smasher

V$ Warriors:
Mercedes Tarantino
Luce Fellini
Mason Terrence
Roshini Nair

Yossarian
Player

October 8th, 2008, 8:20 pm #13

Okay... I have read the rules, and I have one question:

our hero WILL for sure hit for damage, and take damage. Ok... but how many Hit Points do our characters have? How much we must deal, to knock out our opponent? Maybe I'm blind/stupid/both (third option, most likely :P), but I don't see anything about it in rules ;]

V4 Alive:
B019 - Maxwell Crowe (In Transit) - Weapon: Auto Mag 180 (.44)
B068 - Michał 'Mike' Maszer (The Key) - Weapon: Cyanide Pill
B075 - Robert 'Rob' Jenkins (In Transit) - Weapon: Kevlar Bulletproof Vest, M15 General Officers (.45 ACP)
B078 - Gareth 'Gary Griffith (The Warehouse) - Weapon: Nightstick

V4 Dead: None (Yay!)

V5 (Hopefully): No ideas yet ;]

This is not a song, IT'S A SANDWICH!!!

Mah achievements:
[+] spoiler

Darkling Perhaps
Survivor

October 9th, 2008, 12:27 am #14

From what I figured the health should start at around 30 to make it at least a little interesting, for average two to five round battles. Also do characters heal before the next battle or carry on with what remains of their lifepoints? I got bored and threw a bunch of fixed estimates around, not really for any reason but it does make a good rough draft of what's most likely to happen. I'm planning on posting it online if anyone wants to see it, so I'll edit the link in laterz. Again it's just a rough estimation based on set numbers, so because of chance, the rule-of-cool, etc. it becomes obsolete.

Go Microsoft Excel!!!

(((Edit:

Go me! I got off work at 11p, got on the computer at 1 (damn t.v.!) and finally got all the work I did up and on the computer after wading through a swamp of data. It's 6:55a and I have done as I promised! Linkz:

Statistics based on a round-based reload of lifepoints
Statistics based on set lifepoints per game
My Data

I DID take into account personal weaknesses and opponent weaknesses etc., but I didn't go near the whole environment thing. I also fixed most variables so I could focus on results that didn't look so wavery. It's still the most accurate guess I could possibly come up with about the results. Given an incredible amount of boredom plus a little bit of excitement miced with role-playing I've made a delicious fact-pie! )))
Hungry?

I brought leftovers...

Mark Tavarian - A rotting corpse at the Sea Cliffs

Neuphim
Survivor
Neuphim
Survivor

October 9th, 2008, 6:11 pm #15

Damn... you totally deserve this, Darkling Perhaps.

I mean, that's pretty damn impressive.

The winner gets healed at the end of each round. I meant to point that out in the battle that I prepared (and lost :angry: ).

I would like to also point out that if you want, you can have the Eleven Zodiacs be shouting out comments and praises during the battle. That's if you really want to.

Personally, I don't know how I'll be able to post the battle with resorting to the most minimal work. Oh, well. I'll think of something by tomorrow.

V$ Warriors:
Mercedes Tarantino
Luce Fellini
Mason Terrence
Roshini Nair

Tythanin
Leader

October 9th, 2008, 9:06 pm #16

That's awesome and kind of depressing. Curse my bad luck.
"Oh god dammit, I lost my sense of humor around here. Someone help me find it."

---

Approved V5 Pre-Game Characters:

Faria Young - Generals of Elysium (The Waterfront)
Annabelle Summers - Where Is My Muse? (Lunch Room)

"And who the hell came up with this play?! "Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet" ...Dude, THEY ALL DIE!"

Cosmosphere - Now Serving as a Crappy Writing Blog

Yossarian
Player

October 9th, 2008, 10:46 pm #17

Hey! Those stats says, that my char is some sort Tier 1 here

But then again: Lie, Bigger Lie, Statistic Probably my shitty roll will kick me out from competition as always ;]

V4 Alive:
B075 - Robert 'Rob' Jenkins (In Transit) - Weapon: Kevlar Bulletproof Vest, M15 General Officers (.45 ACP)

Mah achievements:
[+] spoiler

Darkling Perhaps
Survivor

October 11th, 2008, 9:21 am #18

Yeah, I really hope I'm wrong, or I also stand no chance. Basically that stats came out to whomever went first won most of the time, so again however the hitpoints work out could change it. I had it on a predisposed system of 20 + the defense bonus, but it could be anything from predisposed (x) times defense bonus (y) to predisposed (x) + defense bonus (y) to something crazy like (y-b )x^2 where (b ) is a random number or something.

I'm far too excited for this to start.

Either way lack of sleep makes me feel all mathy... Get it off, get it off!!!
Hungry?

I brought leftovers...

Mark Tavarian - A rotting corpse at the Sea Cliffs

Yossarian
Player

October 14th, 2008, 7:09 pm #19

DARRR!!! Where's my enemies? My sword is getting rusty!

Okay, I'm not telling 'Start it now, groar!', because I'm very patient person, but we don't have any message from Neuphim for, like 5 days, and even the worst info (like 'sorry guys, I'm going to Bahamas, we will start next year'. It would be really fine with me, I'm really patient... ;]) is better, than lack of the info.

Cheers!

V4 Alive:

Mah achievements:
[+] spoiler

Neuphim
Survivor
Neuphim
Survivor

October 14th, 2008, 10:06 pm #20

(Now, with MUCH delay... a really crappy post)

“So,” Snake hissed, bored, “who will be our first warrior?”

His heavy cloaks brushed against the floor delicately, a shadow almost. He held a cup, sipping at it generously as he approached the middle. He dared to look up to the Twelve, feigning a smile.

“I, Ief, the High Eunuch, shall be.” He sipped at his cup again. He turned to look at the rest of would-be gods. They were all so different so vast. Yet, besides their desire of power, there was only one similarity between them all: they weren’t moving forward. "Ho ho ho, afraid, are we?"

Atop their thrones, the Twelve were laughing at the pretentious eunuch. The Monkey was just barely keeping himself on his throne. Then a grey mist covered the field. The laughter was resonated while mist thinkened. Until it just faded, the laughter and the mist both. The arena, the crowd, the Twelve, no longer there. Ief looked around, and saw that he was atop a snowy mountain [This consitutes for a Water Arena. Do whatever you think is interesting]. Then he saw that he is covered by a large shadow. Ief looked up and scarcely 20 meters away, was a silver dragon. Charging at him with an outstreched claw.

Its scream pierced the skies, as it’s claws pierced Ief’s arm. (9) [*This is just to show how much damage is dealt. If you don’t want to include this that’s fine.] The cup in Ief's hand came crashing to the ground, as Ief stepped back in reaction.

Ief, even with his arm drench in blood, the eunuch didn't lose his cool. Instead, he watched as the dragon flew away, he rose his hands in the air and muttered a quick chant. Out of nothingness, four pillars of ice floating around him. And with a snap of the fingers, they whished through the air like doves in flight. Each hit the dragon in rapid succession with a loud smack. With one ripping it's wings. With the unevenness of it's flight, it came crashing down into the cliff. (17) [*this my indication of a critical hit. You can do it any way you want.]

Ief jumped at the crippled dragon. But the dragon, though crippled, wasn't going to go down so easily. Only it didn't hit. (Miss) With amazing evasion, Ief ducked underneath the sharp tail. He was right underneath the dragon's neck. All Ief needed was a second to unleashed his. With his left hand, a beam of blue light shot at his enemy's throat, freezing it. With his right hand, he took out his Dao, smashing his frozen throat with one hit. Blood poured over Ief, as the Dragon's head slid clean off. (13)

Mist surrounded the eunuch’s vision and Ief was back in the Arena, with all of his wounds healed. The Twelve were visibly displeased with this anticlimatic affair. Ief turned to the crowd, sheathing his dao. "Ho ho ho, so who is next?"

[At the end of your post, you can post you're next warrior if you wish to continue playing. Just so this

Name: Zwamba, the Tiger King
Element: Wood
Weapon: Metal Claws
Appearance: A tall demon with a human body and a white tiger head. He wears heavy armor, with leggings made of leaves.

Speed: 4
Strength: 12
Defense: 9 (For the next time around, It'll be for every THREE points that you nullify a piece of damage.)
Evade: 0]

V$ Warriors:
Mercedes Tarantino
Luce Fellini
Mason Terrence
Roshini Nair