A computer, having been asleep for eons, finally awakens.
She was designed to run various simulations to see how they would play out in the real world, but was not really used all that much considering that she killed everyone that created her approximately .6 seconds after being turned on for the first time.
It seemed that something finally cleared off the solar panels that powered the facility she was located in. Convenient.
The computer, ever wanting to complete her mission of watching simulations and seeing what happens, loads up a new simulation she had not yet actually experienced. The simulation was named "Town of Freaks Turns On Each Other, Bloodbath Ensues."
"THIS SOUNDS PROMISING." The computer says to herself. "LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS."
The town gathers together in the center.
Freaks, weirdos, all of them.
There have been rumblings that a gang is trying to tear the town apart, take control of it. The goody two shoes citizens of the town have decided that somebody needs to stop that from happening. They're going to get to the bottom of this, even if they have to murder every single person in the town.
Hey guys, and welcome to Bastard Mafia!
- Do not, under any circumstances, quote, screenshot, or otherwise allow people direct access to your Role PM. You may paraphrase your role & flavor. If you're not sure if something is okay, ask, and save us both some trouble.
- Do not talk about the game outside of the game thread without direct permission from the mod.
- To remain active, you must post a minimum of six times per day phase. Unlike in previous mafias, only EBWOPs don't count as a post for the purposes of this. A bald vote with no content would even count, as far as I'm concerned. Due to there being no ambiguity to these rules regarding what counts as "meaningful" there will be more posts required per phase than in previous games and only one warning and then a modkill.
- They first dayphase will run for 10 days. The rest will run for 9 days. Nights will run 3 days. Scum have daychat.
- Order of actions will be determined by NAR, except in that Roleblocks take primacy over all other blocking actions, and Miscellaneous roles are treated like the role they most resemble, where applicable.
- All lynches are final. You may continue talking after a lynch is reached but before I've posted the flip. Once the flip is posted and night starts, no more posting.
- After you are killed, do not post in this thread. This includes when you are lynched. One "bah" post is allowed.
- Votes must be red to be counted. Unvotes should be green. Unvotes are encouraged, but not required. If it looks like a vote for somebody, it will be counted, to avoid fake-voting gambits.
- Don't deliberately be a jerk. Attacking somebody's play is fine. Attacking the player as a person is not. I don't think this will be an issue with you guys, but I want to keep it clear & ready.
- Don't try to abuse loopholes in these rules. Deliberately attempting to circumvent the rules, including pretending to break a rule, will be treated as if you were actually breaking the rule.
- Vote counts should be posted at least every 24 hours. If I don't do this, you're free to bug me.
- Play to your win condition and be civil--this game is about arguing, not about being gratuitously insulting in a personal way.
- I intend to use a light hand while modding, however, rule zero is firmly in effect here.
Everyone should confirm that they received their role PM. For players that haven't played in a while or are new, don't actually claim your role, just say "role confirmed" in here.
3. MK Kilmarnock
7. General Goose
Yugikun- The Poor Old Bastard: (Novice Ascetic Lightningrod) Wise One
Loretta- The Creep: Ninja Voteless Tracker
backslash- The Gun Dealer: Gunsmith Mentee
decoy73- The Dimwitted Cab Guy: (Absolutely Hated) Compulsive Bus Driver
RemoteControl- The Good Ol' Doc: (Weak) Doctor
Aura of Misfortune- The Evangelical Nurse: (Recruitment Protection) Nurse
Slam- The Mayor's Daughter: Beloved Princess
Frogue- The Cat of Schrodinger: Nexus Cultist
penguin_alien- The Cult Speaker: Usurper Cult Speaker
MurderWeasel- The Cult Leader: (1x Bulletproof) Lover Cult Leader
Namira- The Absent Minded College Kid: (1x Bulletproof) Lover Townie Mentee
And with that, get at it!