Will
Player

May 15th, 2013, 6:05 pm #451

Handler: Will
Dates Away: May 13th to June 14th
Days Away: 33
Reason for Away: I'm not technically away but between those dates I will be doing my GCSE's. As a result, my posting speed and activity on the site will decrease. It's also because of this reason that I haven't been very active on this site for the past couple of weeks as I've been concentrating on revision (that's also the reason I had to drop out of mafia). I was going to post this a couple of days ago but I forgot. :/
Characters: Finn Grant and Stacy Ramsey
V6 Characters:
------------------
----Cassandra "Cassie" Venus--------------------------------Eleanor "Elle" Duval----------
[+] Spoiler
------------------
--------B011: Finn Grant ------------------------------------- G020: Stacy Ramsey------
----------Weapon: Megaphone--------------------------Weapon: Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12
---------------------------Multishot---------------------------------------------- Caught in a Moment-------------------
[+] Spoiler
Finn Grant: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Stacy Ramsey: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Cake
Contender
Cake
Contender

May 19th, 2013, 2:41 pm #452

Noting this more for profile regs. ==> I've been caught up with family member/friend graduations and their parties. Things should be freed up, late Monday Night for me. I continued working on it tonight, but was too tired after the graduation party and I work early in the morning Sunday. Don't think this note counts at all, but just a heads up on me anyway.

JamesRenard
Leader

May 19th, 2013, 11:28 pm #453

Handler: JamesRenard
Dates Away: 20th May - 3rd June
Days Away: 14
Reason for Away: Going away on vacation for a couple of weeks. Internet access will be limited throughout my trip, especially around the Memorial Day weekend.
Characters: Darren Fox, Luca Johanssen
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V5. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

V5 Characters
B006: Darren Fox - Weapon(s): Lego "Creator" bucket /// Status: ALIVE /// Current location: Meltdown (Nuclear Plant - The Reactors)
Thread chain: O | O=O=O | O=O=

B030: Luca Johanssen - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Leap of Faith (Northern Coast - The Zipline Attraction) /// Rank: 134/152
Thread chain: O | O=O
[+] Spoiler
Sandra Ortega: Daughter of a teacher, sister of a delinquent, wants to succeed

[+] Spoiler
G109: Miranda Merchant - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Hearing is Believing (The Woods: Inland) /// Rank: 227/276
Thread chain: O=O=O=O

B146: Marco Stonecastle (adopted from Danetrix) - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Breaking Down the Wall (The Warehouse) /// Rank: 177/276
Thread chain: O=O=O=O

B145: Garry "Garou" Villette - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Burn On (The Mountain) /// Rank: 44/276
Thread chain: O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O

B141: Saul Fetteralf (adopted from Jackson) - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Dead-End Scenario (The Parish) /// Rank: 15/276
Thread chain: O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O

B121: Allen Birkman - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: RESCUED /// Location: Four-Act Structure /// "Rank": 76/276
Thread chain: O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O

[+] Spoiler
20:44BetaKnight I do have more fucks than you do. I've been tending my fuck farm.

Cards Remaining (V5) - HERO: 1 /// SWAP: 0

MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank

May 20th, 2013, 2:30 am #454

And, with the oncoming nature of V5, this thread is being retired. Please use the new official Away thread for all official notices of absence and the reduced activity notification thread for everything else. There rare only two outstanding official Away notices right now, by my count (Renard's and Decoy's). If you note another, please PM me. I do see NAFT's and Mara's; both have been around in mafia, though, so I assume they can see and access the new threads if they need to.