Brackie
Winner

May 8th, 2011, 1:41 am #16

Handler: Inky
Dates Away: Ideally May 9th 2011 to 13th May 2011
Days Away: 5
Reason for Away: Mostly personal stuff that I really don't wanna talk about here. If it's possible, I'm going to keep posting with Maf because he is seriously holding up a death (and it's basically all my fault here), but once the death he's involved with is over and done with, I'll be fully away.
Characters: Brendan Wallace, Aston Bennett, Ma'afu Tuigamala

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
v4
Brendan Wallace is a coward.
Clio Gabriella wanted to go home.
Paige Strand needed to run.
Jacob Charles had to put back his pieces.
Aston Bennett was better than you.
Ma'afu Tuigamala made the ultimate mistake.
[+] Spoiler
v5
Janie Sinneave wanted to ride in the clouds.
[+] Spoiler
v6
Maxim Kehlenbrink did nothing wrong.
[+] Spoiler
Ezra Landau - "Pretty sure the point of life is to indulge and be pretty." - Philosophy
Hayden Lockwood - "Come to the march this Saturday and I'll show you a good time." - Pride
Allegra Varley - "Bet you I can jump from here to that boat." - Risk
Truann Coleman - "Please stop saying that." - Rage
Anya Van Doren - "Dunno why I did it. Dunno why it's your business." - Duplicity

Little Boy
Contender

May 8th, 2011, 3:45 am #17

Handler: LittleBoy
Dates Away: May 8, 2011
Days Away: One
Reason for Away: Project I've procrastinated on is due on Monday, gotta get it done ^^
Characters: Jay Holland, Jimmy Brennan
V5

Oswaldo Marx --> "Chicks dig scars? Yeah, I'm calling bullshit." --> Cicada Nights
Mikko "Mike" Korhonen --> "Interesting, very interesting!" --> A Casual Question
V4 / Mini's
[+] Spoiler

Jay Holland > "If I just smile, I guess they'll think it's all okay." ESCAPED
Jimmy Brennan > H&K CAWS (12 gauge) > "Step through that door and underestimate me, just like all the rest!" > PLACED: 22 / 276
Roland Harte > Kris > " This is, for all intents and purposes, my war now." > PLACED: 150 / 276
Orn "Dutchy" Ayers > Harpoon > "I fell in a puddle..." > PLACED: 98 / 276

Abby Erickson > Claw Hammer > "I get tired easy, so maybe the big sleep would be good for me." PLACED: 27 / 53
Brett Torres > Raven Arms MP-25 (.25) [x4 clips (6 round capacity)] 17/24 /// Stoner 63 (5.56x45mm) [(150 rounds per Drum)] 300/300 > "Bloodthirsty little bunch, ain't we?"
Jonas Jeffries > PINK TEAM > MAC-10 [x8 clips (30 Round Capacity)] 30/30 > " 'ow doo I make the muggafuggin' kh-chg noibs?!" PLACED: 31 / 66
wrote:"My dick did the Mexican Hat Dance and I had to suppress the moan that wanted to escape." - Casey
NOTE TO SELF: Burns on the left side. LEFT SIDE.

Rocky
Contender

May 8th, 2011, 6:40 pm #18

Handler: Rocky
Dates Away: May 8- May 15 (approx)
Days Away: 7 days
Reason for Away: Moving, getting computer repairs, and getting internet installed in my new place :3
Characters: Bridget Connolly, Reiko Ishida, Madeleine Smith

storyspoiler
Leader

May 8th, 2011, 9:32 pm #19

Handler: storyspoiler
Dates Away: May 8th 2011 to May 11th 2011
Days Away: 4
Reason for Away: Final project for awesome class continues to be awesome, but is also eating up all my time.
--------

Alice Boucher was a liar.
Liz Polanski played with fire.

And who the hell is Radio Asuka?

Jonny
Leader

May 10th, 2011, 10:18 pm #20

Handler: Jonny
Dates Away: May 10-11
Days Away: 2
Reason for Away: Final projects are murderous.
Characters: Julian Avery, Charlie DuClare, Jeremy Franco

Brackie
Winner

May 12th, 2011, 4:24 am #21

Everything seems sorted out now, I'll be back one day early (ie now).

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
v4
[+] Spoiler
v5
[+] Spoiler
v6
[+] Spoiler
Ezra Landau - "Pretty sure the point of life is to indulge and be pretty." - Philosophy
Hayden Lockwood - "Come to the march this Saturday and I'll show you a good time." - Pride
Anya Van Doren - "Dunno why I did it. Dunno why it's your business." - Duplicity

Outfoxd
Contender
Outfoxd
Contender

May 13th, 2011, 8:10 pm #22

Handler: Outfoxd
Dates Away: 5-15 to 5-18
Reason for Away: 5-year anniversary, gonna be in Ohio and might not have wireless (or inexpensive wireless, anyway).
Characters: Raymond Dawson
V5 Characters:

Leona Van Kamp
Current Thread: Arcadia

Pippin
Winner

May 13th, 2011, 9:21 pm #23

Handler: Pippin
Dates Away: 14th May-16th May
Days Away: 3
Reason for Away: Duke of Edinburgh practice expedition, huge bunch of coursework
Characters: George Leidman
[+] Spoiler
Lyra Doyle-Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky Land Ho
Current Thread: Lo Mein Event - ?Whatever you need, I've got you covered!?
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one Bastille
Current Thread: he let me set fire to a fleet of ships when no-one else would - ?Maybe we can trade. I get to watch you dance, you get to watch me work out.?
Stepney Cruz-I'm taking back the crown, I'm all dressed up and naked, I see what's mine and take it Memes
Current Thread: Clinging to Loss - ?Didja know this place is supposed to be haunted??
Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money Keane
Current Thread: Generation Loss - ?Oh, and hey, don?t worry ?bout earlier, it?s all cool. I think you?d probably have been hurt worse than me if we?d collided, anyways.?
Aurelien Valter-It's deep in their bones, they'll run into smoke when the fire is fierce Football
Current Thread: I'M A SHARK, I'M A SHAAARK, SUCK MY DIIIIICK, I'M A SHAAARK - ?Goodbye, friend. I will miss you.?
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
V4!
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus)
Current location-Paint it Black-DECEASED-Neck broken by Maxwell Lombardi
Weapons-Wallet with German marks, Yatagan, guitar, Savage Model 1907 (.32 ACP)

V5!
B004-Owen Kay-?I don?t... don?t want to die...?-Weapons: Table Leg, Rusty Golf Club-Never Truly Had A Chance

G041-Amy Bachelor-Mike, I... I don?t want to--Weapon: Blackjack-Can't Live On Hope Alone

B024-Francis St. Ledger-?Megan, just... just fuckin? listen to me.?-Weapon: Insulated Blanket-Crossed The Line

V6!

G021-Mia Rose-You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong
Died in: Elapsam Semel Occasionem Non Ipse Potest Iuppiter Reprehendere
Weapon: Uzi-Pro

G034-Astrid Tate-So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Died in: End of the Line
Weapon: Pickaxe

G006-Bryony Adams-Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Died in: eternitybox
Current Weapon: Deck of playing cards, broken easel leg.
[+] Spoiler

Owen, Francis and Amy, all by Mimi

Amy Bachelor, by Violent-Medic

Owen Kay, by Un-Persona

Amy Bachelor, by Mimi

Amy Bachelor, by TurtleTyrant
[+] Spoiler
Garren Mortimer-Now you can't get mad, I'm only getting started, I won't blackout
[+] Spoiler
Beatrice Briggs and Timothy "Tim" Karim
Nothing In My Way Pippi Fontaine-I'll float on endlessly, senses eluding me, this long horizon to this open sea.
Jamie Mittelman-We will meet you where the lights are, the defenders, of the faith we are
Clover Crescent-Why would I waste another day whilst life just passes by?
Castlevania Ada Bentley-Save your cheers and my applause, I never was worth fighting for
Richard Potter-But if I had one chance to freeze time, and stand still and soak in everything, I'd choose right now
Kerry Gray-We'll finish what we started, so promise me that we'll be the Lionhearted
Marshall Nichols-Maybe that's how books get written, maybe that's why songs get sung, maybe we are the unlucky ones
Gregory "Greg" Gateshead-Built an empire of sound, as the bridges were falling down
Candice Bailey-I feel I can fly, I'm on 678 cloud 9, and ain't nothin gonna stop me
Patty English-We're all in the same boat, staying afloat for the moment
Ophelia Wright-If you're dreaming what I'm dreaming, close your eyes and feel at home
Marina-Cassandra Gro?-And we will never be alone again, 'cause it doesn't happen every day
Boyd Adkinson - And the lights, they glow, like I just lost the world war, and the scene slips away to the evenness I fake
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

ZombiexCreame
Player

May 14th, 2011, 3:40 am #24

Handler: ZombiexCreame
Dates Away: May 14th to the 22nd
Days Away: 8-9
Reason for Away: Going on a week long cruise starting tomorrow and upon returning late on the 21st, I'll be attending a party on the 22nd. Should resume regular posting by the 23rd.
Characters: Josie Vernon, Fiona Sparki, Meredith Hemmings

♥Dawson Demarke: School Cafeteria♥
♥Soon to come: Francis Scodelaris♥

nope
Winner

May 14th, 2011, 4:59 am #25

Handler: karsk
Dates Away: May 14th-17th
Reason for Away: Festivities for friends returning from college/military service/etc
Characters: Trent Savage, Rhory Anne Broderick

note: I'll probably be squeaking in a Trent post some time tomorrow if I can't get to it tonight, but I'll still need this in effect after that.

Ella
Survivor
Ella
Survivor

May 15th, 2011, 12:43 am #26

Handler: Ella
Dates Away: Now until May 19 at the very earliest.
Days Away: Not sure how to put this since it's not even really time away so much as a delay in my coming back? If we're just talking about between now and the projected 19th, then it's 5 days, but this is pretty up in the air.
Reason for Away: I offered to take my character back before I was actually ready in terms of time and life in general. I'll see how I feel when all my exams and final papers are done.
Characters: Michael Moretti

karsk and Hallucinogenic might post with him in the meantime? I'm sorry this is so vague, I'm still kind of all over the place ;__;
hi i am a little bee
[+] Spoiler
(1:16:29 PM) Mimi: i am god and they will boink who i want them too

(10:55:44 AM) Mimi: NIC, YOU HAD CELEBRITIES IN YOUR ANUS
(10:55:48 AM) Mimi: it's a /good/ thing

(3:09:32 PM) Mimi: I'm so down on vagina
(3:09:35 PM) Mimi: why did I say that

(5:26:19 PM) Cheerleader: I JUST GOT MY DRIVER'S LICENSEEEEEEEEEE
(5:26:27 PM) WhatsHerFace: LET'S GO LOOK
(5:26:30 PM) WhatsHerFace: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOD
(5:26:31 PM) ***TheUglyOne says something indicating her terrible hygiene
(5:26:48 PM) TBH: Back. Fucking ankle.
(5:26:52 PM) James is now known as SoandSo
(5:27:12 PM) Cheerleader: theuglyone
(5:27:16 PM) Cheerleader: will you accompany me to the end credits?
(5:27:18 PM) SoandSo: what do i do now :c
(5:27:47 PM) TheUglyOne: I WOULD LOVE T- arrow'd
(5:28:04 PM) TheUglyOne: ahhhhhhhhh my entire life
(5:28:22 PM) WhatsHerFace: dag, yo

JamesRenard
Leader

May 15th, 2011, 7:13 pm #27

Handler: JamesRenard
Dates Away: 17th May 2011 - 2nd June 2011
Days Away: Since I can't post at all on the 17th and I should be back to regular posting on the 2nd, make that 15 days.
Reason for Away: Going on holiday for the couple of weeks. Now, I will have internet access where I am, but time online will be severely restricted (to maybe an hour/less than an hour a day) and probably at random times. I will try my best to sneak some posts in whenever I can - especially with Allen - but I'm posting in here as a precaution.
Characters: Allen Birkman, Garry Villette and Saul Fetteralf
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V5. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

V5 Characters
B006: Darren Fox - Weapon(s): Lego "Creator" bucket /// Status: ALIVE /// Current location: Meltdown (Nuclear Plant - The Reactors)
Thread chain: O | O=O=O | O=O=

B030: Luca Johanssen - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Leap of Faith (Northern Coast - The Zipline Attraction) /// Rank: 134/152
Thread chain: O | O=O
[+] Spoiler
Sandra Ortega: Daughter of a teacher, sister of a delinquent, wants to succeed

[+] Spoiler
G109: Miranda Merchant - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Hearing is Believing (The Woods: Inland) /// Rank: 227/276
Thread chain: O=O=O=O

B146: Marco Stonecastle (adopted from Danetrix) - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Breaking Down the Wall (The Warehouse) /// Rank: 177/276
Thread chain: O=O=O=O

B145: Garry "Garou" Villette - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Burn On (The Mountain) /// Rank: 44/276
Thread chain: O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O

B141: Saul Fetteralf (adopted from Jackson) - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Dead-End Scenario (The Parish) /// Rank: 15/276
Thread chain: O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O

B121: Allen Birkman - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: RESCUED /// Location: Four-Act Structure /// "Rank": 76/276
Thread chain: O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O

[+] Spoiler
20:44BetaKnight I do have more fucks than you do. I've been tending my fuck farm.

Cards Remaining (V5) - HERO: 1 /// SWAP: 0

Jonny
Leader

May 16th, 2011, 12:04 am #28

Handler: Jonny
Dates Away: May 15 to May 17
Days Away: 3
Reason for Away: Moving back home from college is time-consuming and exhausting.
Characters: Julian Avery, Charlie DuClare, Jeremy Franco

Brackie
Winner

May 16th, 2011, 7:02 am #29

Handler: Inky
Dates Away: May 16 to May 29
Days Away: 14
Reason for Away: Lots of personal affairs have cropped up which have hindered me from being able to spend time on here. If anyone really needs to know, I'll inform in a PM.
Characters: Brendan Wallace, Aston Bennett, Ma'afu Tuigamala

I'll shoot off a post for Brendan and Aston, then Solomir and storyspoiler have complete permission to control each of my characters respectively when necessary. Maf's gonna stay in limbo for the time being though.

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
v4
[+] Spoiler
v5
[+] Spoiler
v6
[+] Spoiler

Namira
Mr. Danya

May 19th, 2011, 12:03 am #30

Handler: Clubelle
Dates Away: 20th-23rd
Reason for Away: Gonna be in England for a trip. Also school sucks and is bombarding me with mocks. Also personal issues. Will try to grab some wifi time but access probably won't be steady whilst I'm abroad and I doubt I'll be in good condition to post whilst still home.
Characters: Kris Hartmann, Bounce, Rosa Fiametta.

SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!
[+] Spoiler
13:58 Gianni Oh come on you broke someone's heart
13:59 Gianni you are proud, not embarrassed
13:59 Christian Yes
13:59 Christian Be proud
13:59 Christian Do we not all strive to break a human soul?
[+] Spoiler
Vincenzo/a 'Vinny' 'Enzo' Gatti | DO IT FOR THE VINE.
Toby 'Noodle' Andreasson | :|
[+] Spoiler
G008 - Kammy So'oialo | wants a new script
G062 - Becca Everett | was a damn superstar
G071 - Sunshine Cho Lee | trusted
[+] Spoiler
G026 - Rosalia Fiametta | Found it. | Walkie Talkies
G014 - Yelizaveta 'Bounce' Volkova | Out of here | Gasoline
B060 - Brock Mason | Thump. Thump |
G029 - Kristina 'Kris' Hartmann | Put Down. | Drama Bombs [∞], M79 Grenade Launcher [x6 grenades]
G117 - Jessie Anderson | Still Smiling | Faith