Aperture Science Mafia.

Want to play the forum game of intrigue and deception? Find it here.
Winner
Winner

March 25th, 2017, 5:11 pm #651

You shot out of 'panic'. You wouldn't panic unless you were mafia. The dayvig was just positive for town, if people had been patient and not have shot.

Seriously, if I was awake when the day started, I should've posted 'we don't shoot and lynch the person who'd shoot randomly. We use the shot as a 2nd lynch.'

But no, you decided to shoot MW.

Also, I wonder why neither zetsu or Brackie was shot.

General Goose
Winner

March 25th, 2017, 5:13 pm #652

Yeah, I do find the very sudden use of the extra day kill pretty scummy, not gonna lie.
V7 peeps:
Nick Ogilvie
Ashlynn Martinek
Bill Winlock
Camille Bellegarde

V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd

dmboogie
Winner

March 25th, 2017, 5:13 pm #653

The MeRChant wrote:You shot out of 'panic'. You wouldn't panic unless you were mafia. The dayvig was just positive for town, if people had been patient and not have shot.

Seriously, if I was awake when the day started, I should've posted 'we don't shoot and lynch the person who'd shoot randomly. We use the shot as a 2nd lynch.'

But no, you decided to shoot MW.

Also, I wonder why neither zetsu or Brackie was shot.
The thing is, there is NO way to safely use the dayvig as a second lynch. Either you don't discuss it at all, or you discuss it enough that your intended target gets a chance to use it on someone else.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Asha Sur: GIRL 018, armed with a TASER. "Let's all embrace nihilism and be nice!"
Cass Prince: HUMAN 001, armed with a MOP. "It's all falling apart, isn't it? We're unravelling."
[+] spoiler
V6
Harold Porter: BOY 034, armed with a COFFEE POT. "Hey - none of this... none of this is your fault, alright?" Messed up. Plain and simple.

V5
Daniel Whitten: BOY 074, armed with an INDIANA JONES REPLICA WHIP. "Oh, hey, sorry. Didn't think there was anyone else-" Died early.
Alice Gilman: GIRL 064, armed with a ROTATO. "Just... Just wanted you to drop the gun. Thought you were gonna shoot." Died stupidly.
Michael Mitchellson:BOY 019, armed with a FUCKING AUTOMATIC SHOTGUN. Died a failure.

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Daniel Whitten

By Violent-Medic

Michael Mitchellson

By Violent-Medic

By Mimi

Alice Gilman

By TurtleTyrant

Emprexx Plush
Mr. Danya

March 25th, 2017, 5:26 pm #654

I get where RC is coming from here. He's saying that we don't use it, and if anyone does use it randomly, we just lynch them no questions asked. That's a solid way to handle it and I'm kinda embarrassed I didn't think of it. Definitely strengthens my townread on him because it solves the scum problem: if scum do use it, then they're getting lynched.

Right now, my gut is saying we go for Boogie. I don't know what our next move is after that, but I'm still pretty strong on Zetsu. I can't wrap my head around how Boogie's flip alters that feeling though, there's a lot of variables to consider.

If Boogie flips town though, I feel good about Brackie. It means there was no scum collab in the room and I can't really think of a reason why Mafia would want me confirmed. Coming after me is a good move since I haven't really felt any pressure and my main information tie is already dead so lynching me wouldn't earn us a whole lot there(again, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong and someone is seeing other leads tied to me, because honestly I'm thirsty for anything to give us direction at this point).

It's v. possible I'm getting played by scum here. Need to go back through the thread and see who's been nudging me. I'm also gonna look back through Naft's reads and see who was standing out to him since he's the only one of us to have hit scum so far.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
G056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
[+] spoiler
B062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
[+] spoiler
B014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
Isaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars

NPCs:
Jacob Brooks: ... Character Theme: 1812 Overture-Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
[+] spoiler
Blaise d'Aramitz: Blonde Hair, Black Lungs-Sorority Noise
Helena 'Hel" Fury: Okay, but riddle me this: where in the rulebook does it say it's not a series of automatic critical hits if I Flurry of Blows an ogre's nutsack like a speedbag? Bad Liar-Selena Gomez
Jeremiah Widdlestone: NOT--FOR--YOU 911/Mr. Lonely-Tyler The Creator
Damian Riccardo Maradona Reyes: I'll go all day, all week, all year if I gotta, big guy. Just try and stop me. Years Of War-Porter Robinson
Barbara "Babs" Mulaney: One. Deux. Tres. Vier. Fem. Yug. Haft. Aath. Dyev-yat. Dez. Might Tell You Tonight-Scissor Sisters
Zyzzx Rigs: Last of the first, folks. Light me up.You Know You Like It - DJ Snake ft.
AlunaGeorge
[+] spoiler
Some Guy Probably: A thing he said? Character Theme: Flyers-Bradio
Alex Darby: Let's weigh what everyone brings to the table, and find a suitable compromise. It's in your best interest. Character theme: Devil's Gift-Shaman's Harvest
[+] spoiler
Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Emprexx Plush
Mr. Danya

March 25th, 2017, 5:35 pm #655

EBWOP: Looking through Naft's Day Ones there are pretty hard leans on both Zetsu and Goose. Zetsu pressure continues through to Day 2. His gut seems to point pretty strongly Zetsu's way. Obviously that's not a 100% guilty confirmation at this point, but I feel like we've had multiple people getting heebie jeebies off of Zetsu all game and we still haven't done anything about it.

VOTE: ZETSU.

Please don't follow up with a vote after me yet because I fear that could put us in hammer range with our worst case scenario for scum. But I think Zetsu is our dude. I'm happy with Boogie as well, but I don't like the idea of letting him slip by another phase.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
G056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
[+] spoiler
B062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
[+] spoiler
B014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
Isaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars

NPCs:
Jacob Brooks: ... Character Theme: 1812 Overture-Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
[+] spoiler
Blaise d'Aramitz: Blonde Hair, Black Lungs-Sorority Noise
Helena 'Hel" Fury: Okay, but riddle me this: where in the rulebook does it say it's not a series of automatic critical hits if I Flurry of Blows an ogre's nutsack like a speedbag? Bad Liar-Selena Gomez
Jeremiah Widdlestone: NOT--FOR--YOU 911/Mr. Lonely-Tyler The Creator
Damian Riccardo Maradona Reyes: I'll go all day, all week, all year if I gotta, big guy. Just try and stop me. Years Of War-Porter Robinson
Barbara "Babs" Mulaney: One. Deux. Tres. Vier. Fem. Yug. Haft. Aath. Dyev-yat. Dez. Might Tell You Tonight-Scissor Sisters
Zyzzx Rigs: Last of the first, folks. Light me up.You Know You Like It - DJ Snake ft.
AlunaGeorge
[+] spoiler
Some Guy Probably: A thing he said? Character Theme: Flyers-Bradio
Alex Darby: Let's weigh what everyone brings to the table, and find a suitable compromise. It's in your best interest. Character theme: Devil's Gift-Shaman's Harvest
[+] spoiler
Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Zetsumodernista
Contender

March 25th, 2017, 6:08 pm #656

Brah I'm not voting this phase unless I'm like 100% sure we hit scum.

I'm town, but I suppose I make a good info lynch at this point, so that's okay. We're approaching LyLo, though, so hitting scum is more ideal. To be safe, I'm assuming 3 scum left, so if you're town please leave me at L-3.

It's unlikely that decoy and Brackie are both scum, since they both picked 0. Could very well be a scum gambit, though, so that's not an automatic townread on either one if the other flips scum.

Agree w/ everything said regarding boogie. Yes, scum could use it as soon as it looked like they were gonna get shot, but at least then they'd be basically confirmed as scum. At the very least we get some more info out of our dayvig target. And we benefit more from keeping dayvig target alive for a longer period of the day phase regardless of how they flip.

dear god dear god tinkle tinkle hoy

G056: Asuka Takahara: The one who can out-pretentious them all.
- Memories: 1
- Pregame: 1
- V6: 1-2

dmboogie
Winner

March 25th, 2017, 6:15 pm #657

Zetsumodernista wrote:Brah I'm not voting this phase unless I'm like 100% sure we hit scum.

I'm town, but I suppose I make a good info lynch at this point, so that's okay. We're approaching LyLo, though, so hitting scum is more ideal. To be safe, I'm assuming 3 scum left, so if you're town please leave me at L-3.

It's unlikely that decoy and Brackie are both scum, since they both picked 0. Could very well be a scum gambit, though, so that's not an automatic townread on either one if the other flips scum.

Agree w/ everything said regarding boogie. Yes, scum could use it as soon as it looked like they were gonna get shot, but at least then they'd be basically confirmed as scum. At the very least we get some more info out of our dayvig target. And we benefit more from keeping dayvig target alive for a longer period of the day phase regardless of how they flip.
If we have a dayvig "target" it's impossible to both let them live and dayvig them, man. If it's scum, they'll take the chance to get a free shot at town; and since they were the target anyway they lose literally nothing.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Asha Sur: GIRL 018, armed with a TASER. "Let's all embrace nihilism and be nice!"
Cass Prince: HUMAN 001, armed with a MOP. "It's all falling apart, isn't it? We're unravelling."
[+] spoiler
V6
Harold Porter: BOY 034, armed with a COFFEE POT. "Hey - none of this... none of this is your fault, alright?" Messed up. Plain and simple.

V5
Daniel Whitten: BOY 074, armed with an INDIANA JONES REPLICA WHIP. "Oh, hey, sorry. Didn't think there was anyone else-" Died early.
Alice Gilman: GIRL 064, armed with a ROTATO. "Just... Just wanted you to drop the gun. Thought you were gonna shoot." Died stupidly.
Michael Mitchellson:BOY 019, armed with a FUCKING AUTOMATIC SHOTGUN. Died a failure.

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Daniel Whitten

By Violent-Medic

Michael Mitchellson

By Violent-Medic

By Mimi

Alice Gilman

By TurtleTyrant

Zetsumodernista
Contender

March 25th, 2017, 6:17 pm #658

Also I doubt that Brackie would lie about Paige at this point if he were scum--it's very risky considering the shape of the game right now. So I'll trust Paige.

Loosely townreading Goose for the way he used the vig--scum would've liked to preserve mislynch bait. I'm weighing the benefits of getting townread for shooting Deamon vs. killing Paige and silencing all the loud town voices, and it's not worth it imo. Especially because there are workarounds that let him accomplish both if he's scum.

dmboogie
Winner

March 25th, 2017, 6:21 pm #659

Just wanna say that if I was scum, getting rid of someone guaranteed to be a cop would be a hell of a lot of a higher priority than killing frogue.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
V6

V5

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Daniel Whitten

By Violent-Medic

Michael Mitchellson

By Violent-Medic

By Mimi

Alice Gilman

By TurtleTyrant

Zetsumodernista
Contender

March 25th, 2017, 6:36 pm #660

@Mod: Will Riki and Danny be killed tonight if they remain inactive?

If so, I'm gonna push for us to vote them out. Might as well get some more info before night falls. Also, if you're gonna vote them out, say so in the thread. That way we can know who the holdouts are if the 80% vote doesn't carry through and Riki/Danny flips scum. Also, say that you voted immediately when you vote, and try not to vote too close in time to other people. That way scum can't hide and be like 'don't look at me, I voted :)' if we fall short of 80%. If both flip town, all this analysis should be taken relatively lightly.

Also, if both flip town, we're at LyLo today assuming they're gonna be modkilled tonight. That's info I'd like to know going into today's lynch, cuz no no no I am not cool with being lynched tonight if we're at LyLo.