Brackie
Winner

March 13th, 2017, 12:00 am #301

Shit, but what if that was the point and Zetsu's post was just put there to confuse someone easily anxious like me and save someone who's potentially on his side.

Now I don't know what to think.

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
v4
Brendan Wallace is a coward.
Clio Gabriella wanted to go home.
Paige Strand needed to run.
Jacob Charles had to put back his pieces.
Aston Bennett was better than you.
Ma'afu Tuigamala made the ultimate mistake.
[+] Spoiler
v5
Janie Sinneave wanted to ride in the clouds.
[+] Spoiler
v6
Maxim Kehlenbrink did nothing wrong.
[+] Spoiler
Ezra Landau - "Pretty sure the point of life is to indulge and be pretty." - Philosophy
Hayden Lockwood - "Come to the march this Saturday and I'll show you a good time." - Pride
Allegra Varley - "Bet you I can jump from here to that boat." - Risk
Truann Coleman - "Please stop saying that." - Rage
Anya Van Doren - "Dunno why I did it. Dunno why it's your business." - Duplicity

Zetsumodernista
Contender

March 13th, 2017, 12:01 am #302

4 hours left, we're at L-1. I'd like to see some more discussion, but if we hit the last hour someone go ahead and hammer.
dear god dear god tinkle tinkle hoy

G056: Asuka Takahara: The one who can out-pretentious them all.
- Memories: 1
- Pregame: 1
- V6: 1-2

Zetsumodernista
Contender

March 13th, 2017, 12:03 am #303

@Brackie

I'm muddying the waters because I might get NK'd, and wanted to throw my reads down for the record in case that happens.
dear god dear god tinkle tinkle hoy

G056: Asuka Takahara: The one who can out-pretentious them all.
- Memories: 1
- Pregame: 1
- V6: 1-2

dmboogie
Winner

March 13th, 2017, 12:03 am #304

Uuuuugh I've spent like the past 20 minutes looking through NAFT/MW/Random/EP's ISOs and... I'm hella confused but I don't really feel confident in this lynch either? Like, Random's said a couple sketch things (their first "I get you but tell me why you voted for me anyways" especially) but I think since then they've been nowhere near public enemy #1?

But like, I don't have any compelling counterarguments for anyone else to lynch, especially since we've only got three-ish hours left in the dayphase. I also don't see where people are pulling the Naft/Random collusion argument from at all, considering how Naft has been like the conductor of the Random train?
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Asha Sur: GIRL 018, armed with a TASER. "Let's all embrace nihilism and be nice!"
Cass Prince: HUMAN 001, armed with a MOP. "It's all falling apart, isn't it? We're unravelling."
[+] Spoiler
V6
Harold Porter: BOY 034, armed with a COFFEE POT. "Hey - none of this... none of this is your fault, alright?" Messed up. Plain and simple.

V5
Daniel Whitten: BOY 074, armed with an INDIANA JONES REPLICA WHIP. "Oh, hey, sorry. Didn't think there was anyone else-" Died early.
Alice Gilman: GIRL 064, armed with a ROTATO. "Just... Just wanted you to drop the gun. Thought you were gonna shoot." Died stupidly.
Michael Mitchellson:BOY 019, armed with a FUCKING AUTOMATIC SHOTGUN. Died a failure.

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Daniel Whitten

By Violent-Medic

Michael Mitchellson

By Violent-Medic

By Mimi

Alice Gilman

By TurtleTyrant

Deamon
Mr. Danya
Deamon
Mr. Danya

March 13th, 2017, 12:26 am #305

Just for the guys on the fence, a no-lynch is worse for town than a mislynch. If we don't lynch we get a night phase where people die and we end up going over the same arguments again.

It'll waste time tomorrow and we won't be able to easily get anything from any deaths that occur at night. If we get a lynch we can at least review everything that's happened today in light if the flip.

More info we can get now the better basically.
Forrest Quin - At the Zoo
Bret Carter - On a date
Aliya Kimia Nemati - In Training
Arizona - Practicing
[+] Spoiler
Kimiko Kao - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯
Travis "Trav" Lynch - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞
Cameron Herrig - Ω - Ω - Ω
[+] Spoiler
Gray Emerson - "No. We don't follow."
Yasmin "Yaz" Carroll - "I don't really have a plan anymore."
Christopher Harlin - "You can look me in the eyes and shoot me."

dmboogie
Winner

March 13th, 2017, 12:29 am #306

...yeah, I've seen enough towns decimated by no-lynches to see your point. I still don't think Random is the best target, but I can see how they are a target, at least.

VOTE: RANDOM
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Asha Sur: GIRL 018, armed with a TASER. "Let's all embrace nihilism and be nice!"
Cass Prince: HUMAN 001, armed with a MOP. "It's all falling apart, isn't it? We're unravelling."
[+] Spoiler
V6
Harold Porter: BOY 034, armed with a COFFEE POT. "Hey - none of this... none of this is your fault, alright?" Messed up. Plain and simple.

V5
Daniel Whitten: BOY 074, armed with an INDIANA JONES REPLICA WHIP. "Oh, hey, sorry. Didn't think there was anyone else-" Died early.
Alice Gilman: GIRL 064, armed with a ROTATO. "Just... Just wanted you to drop the gun. Thought you were gonna shoot." Died stupidly.
Michael Mitchellson:BOY 019, armed with a FUCKING AUTOMATIC SHOTGUN. Died a failure.

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Daniel Whitten

By Violent-Medic

Michael Mitchellson

By Violent-Medic

By Mimi

Alice Gilman

By TurtleTyrant

Flare
Contender

March 13th, 2017, 12:59 am #307

I'd love to go into more detail, but the phase ends in a few hours and I could honestly fall asleep at any moment and we're not getting a no-lynch on my watch. While Zetsu is still my preferred target by a hair, Random got caught up in a sketchy scenario and didn't do the best job talking themselves out of it. I'm solildy confident in this lynch, and most definitely compared to most of our other current options.

UNVOTE: Zetsu
VOTE: Randomness
V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.

VysePresident
Mr. Danya

March 13th, 2017, 1:06 am #308

Vote Count 1.11 - FINAL VOTECOUNT

V.y.S.E.(Yeahno) - Bikriki

Danny(L-7) - Randomness
Randomness(LYHCH) - Naft, MurderWeasel, Doc, RC, Deamon, Yugi, Dmboogie, Flare
Yugi(L-7) - Zetsu

Not Voting(4) - Goose, Danny, Decoy, Brackie

With 15 players remaining, it takes 8 to lynch.

Flavor will follow shortly.
Constructive criticism is always welcome! Feel free to send me a PM if you have any pointers or feedback you'd like to share!
Character #1: Boy #37 Ian Williams - Now with 55% less self-insert.
Designated Weapon: Polaroid Instant Camera With Film (Enough for 8 photographs)

Past - | 1 | 2 | (Current thread - Birds of a Feather)
Pregame - None
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (Final Thread - Glass
)
Character #2: Boy #66 Chase Rodriguez - Adopted from Pippin.
Designated Weapon: Silver Pill Box Containing Three Cyanide Capsules

Past - None
Pregame - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (Last seen in - Diversions)
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (Final Thread - Drawing to an End)

decoy73
Winner

March 13th, 2017, 1:27 am #309

Randomness wrote:Staying out of step with town would actually be good cover for Decoy after Murder's statement, and giving him that much benefit of the doubt is weird on my end. It's kind of been weird that Decoy has been pretty active this dayphase, and that's something that we should watch out for. But while his posts have been a little content light, I feel that the tone and content has actually been reading quite positively for him.
There is a very good reason I'm posting so much, and I will give it in three simple words:

Post. Number. Six. I am now at the minimum required post count for the round. As my first vote was already outside the joke vote window, there wasn't really any way I could pad five posts by speaking llama, so I decided to actually put in something substantial. Also, thanks for the vote of confidence.
NAFT wrote:Thoughts on EP/MurderWeasel so far
MW is contributing right now as always - whether this is a genuine town effort, an attempt to throw off suspicion, or a bus remains to be seen. From what I see, Empress Plush originally followed Zetsu on the lynch, but turned to Randomness when suspicion came on him - which is either a bus move (if she's scum) or trust of Toben (if she's town).

I'm not going to go against it by voting, but I feel that we should look into Zetsu at least - his flailing might be due to inexperience, but could also very well be due to being scum - I still believe that Zetsu is the tactically best one we can make right now.
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

[+] Spoiler
Male #9 - Zubin Wadia; Status: ACTIVE, "... and for those three reasons, good fences make good neighbors."(-5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10)
Female #32 - Katarin "Kat" Tolstoff; Status: #70 ELIMINATED, "How's Miles? He must really be in a lot of pain right now."(-2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5)
Male #53 - Michael Whaley - Status: #9 ELIMINATED; "Just ... wanted ...help." (-1 0 1)
[+] Spoiler
Male #16 - Jason Clarke; Status: #111 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Instinct - "Bollocks ..."
Male #28 - James "Jimmy" Robertson; Status: #97 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Darken Your Clothes and Strike a Violent Pose - "Stay strong ..."
Male #41 - Simon Telamon; Status: #213 RESCUED, Final Location: A Slight Change of Plans - ??? ?????????, ? ?????????, ? ???? ??? ???????? ?????, ? ????, ?? ????? ??? ????????? ???????? ???????, ??? ?????? ?????. ?? ?????????? ?? ??????? ????? ??? ?? ????.
Female #31 - Charlene Norris; Status: #189 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Everyday is like Sunday - ""You're my ... BFF. You ... were the best ..."
Female #50 - Tiffany Chanders; Status: #161 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Legoland Empire - What is she going to do with that now? It's not like (Adopted from selphie_trabia)
[+] Spoiler
Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Gandhi Tribe

Female #17: Jaquilyn Locke WINNER
Female #9: Cassidy Kant SECOND PLACE
Female #16: Venice Pennington-Johannes THIRD PLACE
Male #9: Zubin Wadia JURY MEMBER #10
Male #14: Joachim Lovelace JURY MEMBER #9
Male #4: Owen Kay JURY MEMBER #8
Female #57: Cammy Davidson JURY MEMBER #7
Female #39:Lana Torres JURY MEMBER #6
Female #12: Cassandra Black JURY MEMBER #5
Male #29: Matt Masters JURY MEMBER #4
Female #32: Kat Tolstoff JURY MEMBER #3
Male #41: Virgil Jefferson-Davis JURY MEMBER #2
Male #32: Rutherford ?R.J.? Roger JURY MEMBER #1

Gwe Tribe
Douglas MacAllister #3 MEDEVACED
Male #59: David Zimmer #8 ELIMINATED
Male #24: Francis St. Ledger #9 ELIMINATED

Shak-Ti Tribe
Female #44: Sharon Austin #5 ELIMINATED
Female #18: Claire Monaghan #7 ELIMINATED

Varna Tribe
Female #19: Miranda Millers #6 ELIMINATED
Female #64: Alice Gilman #4 ELIMINATED

Brahman Tribe
Jake Mordetsky #1 ELIMINATED
Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN

dmboogie
Winner

March 13th, 2017, 1:31 am #310

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
V6

V5

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Daniel Whitten

By Violent-Medic

Michael Mitchellson

By Violent-Medic

By Mimi

Alice Gilman

By TurtleTyrant

VysePresident
Mr. Danya

March 13th, 2017, 1:41 am #311

Day #1 Test Results

Experiment Logs Day 1.00 - Due to an unfortunate misunderstanding, the testing subjects threw their fellow subject whom they had voted out into the Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator. We are happy to inform you that no serious damage was done - Aperture Science equipment can handle temperatures up to 5,000 Kelvin. In the future, however, please dispose of only the testing chips.

ELIMINATED: Randomness - Mafia

Decoy and Dmboogie have fallen below our Mandatory Fun Participation Guidelines, and as such will be prodded. Any further failures will result in being suspended from the test. Furthermore, they are now eligible to be removed from the Test upon an 80% vote of agreement from all other players in the game. (Please note that these votes must be sent via PM. You may discuss the issue in the main thread, but inactivity votes will be ignored unless PM'd.)

The rules for the first test will follow immediately after this post. The Night Phase begins now, and continues until Marth 14th, 11PM CST.

Constructive criticism is always welcome! Feel free to send me a PM if you have any pointers or feedback you'd like to share!

Pregame - None
)

Past - None

VysePresident
Mr. Danya

March 13th, 2017, 1:41 am #312

As your Aperture Science Testing Associate, I am proud to announce that we have recovered the material for four legacy tests which will be used to enhance your testing experience.

Sadly, the corresponding prerecorded messages have been completely destroyed due to the unfortunate state of our legacy vault, and were declared unsalvageable.

However, using our state of the art psych modelling system and randomization tables, we have instead been able to bring you an accurate replica of what our beloved founder, Cave Johnson, probably might have said, if he had actually said something like this.

Y'know, in my many years as head of the most innovative company on this planet, I can't think of anything besides my genius and leadership qualities that have helped me more in life than friendship.

Friendship's a great thing, am I right? There's nothing more comforting than knowing someone has your back, someone you can trust to hold with you through thick and thin. Caroline's mine, she's held this company together with spit and super-glue for as long as I can remember, and she's the reason we're all here keeping Science on its toes. Let's hear it for Caroline folks!

That's why I'm giving you all the opportunity in this next test to find yourselves some real friends. We're gonna pair each of you with your custom, handpicked soulmate-to-be in one of our complimentary Friendship Rooms. Now, nothing builds trust like knowing your partner won't stab your back the moment it's turned, so we're giving each of the opporutunitiy to put your life in each other's hands, and we're all gonna see what happens.

My bet? Science happens, so let's get to it folks!

Test #1: Trust Test

Mechanics: During the first night phase, each player will be randomly assigned to a two-man neighborhood. A unique list of two powers is assigned to each neighborhood for the occupants to select from. Only one person from each neighborhood may select a single power of their choice from this list. To make this selection, the one player must receive a Vote of Trust from the other player. (Preferably in bold, for easy viewing, but it will be accepted regardless.) The player who gives a Vote of Trust will not receive any powers. Once made, any Vote of Trust is final.

Once you receive a Vote of Trust, you may select either of the powers listed by PMing the mod - myself - at any time from receiving the vote, up to within 24 hours of the Day Phase starting with your choice of power role. Failure to do so will result in not receiving your power role. All requests MUST be sent via PM to the mod - any requests made in the QT or game thread will be ignored.

If no players in a Neighborhood receive a Vote of Trust before the end of the Night Phase, neither player receives a power.

The Mafia has been allowed to view a list of all 7 rooms and their respective power role options at the beginning of the game. (But NOT the actual QTs themselves.) They have also been allowed to place a single member into any QT of their choosing while Day Chat was active. All other slots will be filled randomly. Mafia will be given no further special knowledge or benefits.

Due to rebalancing for a smaller game, the Mafia will not receive a night kill for this first phase only.

*As with any other Neighborhood, as with your role PM, you may not directly quote anything said in the game thread or another Neighborhood. (Mafia may quote into the Scum QT) You may paraphrase. If you are not sure whether something is allowed, please feel free to ask.

PM invites to your Friendship Room will be sent shortly, upon randomization.

Pregame - None
)

Past - None

VysePresident
Mr. Danya

March 13th, 2017, 1:44 am #313

I have just noticed Decoy's latest post, which would technically put him above the six post threshold.

Under the circumstances, as I had already called the lynch and the phase went just short of the full allotted time of 168 hours in which to write 6 posts, I will not be granting leeway.

The prod stands.

Pregame - None
)

Past - None

VysePresident
Mr. Danya

March 13th, 2017, 2:51 am #314

All PMs should now be out. If for some reason you have not received a Neighborhood PM, please PM me and we will fix this.

Pregame - None
)

Past - None

VysePresident
Mr. Danya

March 13th, 2017, 10:59 pm #315

Frogue replaces Yugi!

29 hours remain for the Test! Any Votes of Trust given after deadline will not be counted. This policy will be handled strictly.

(Frogue and his neighborhood may be allowed up to 12 extra hours upon request to catch up with the thread.)

Pregame - None
)

Past - None